Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Delusional V2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Delusional V2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Delusional V2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Delusional V2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Delusional V2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Delusional V2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Delusional V2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Delusional V2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Delusional V2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Delusional V2

+2
Veejay
noleisthebest
6 posters

Go down

Delusional V2 Empty Delusional V2

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:46 am

Apparently a lots of posters there think that they are more knowledgeable than the posters who left V2. Good to see that they have started to come here and in the process becoming part of this forum. A few of them come here, reads the post and then taks it back to V2 discuss it. A few of them, even copy and paste the stuff from here and discuss.

Thanks to Tenez to creating this new forum and saving me from discussing tennis with the likes of LK, carrieg and other Nadal fanatics. LK sounds like most pugnacious of the posters, always up in arms to fight and out down anyone or everyone.

Anyways, it is good to be back, I was busy watching Olympics. One of the best games I have ever watched (other than boxing). A lots of dubious decisions took place in boxing. Officials are going to ruin that sport. Well done to team GB to ahcive the unthinkable.

Back to top Go down

Delusional V2 Empty Re: Delusional V2

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:17 am

Nice to see you back wow.

How did your olympic boxing go?

I only saw a few races just couldn"t get into all that hype. It was all too much for me

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:49 am

It was a fantastic experience. There was lots of support for GB and Ireland, I was the only one cheering for India but I did let me presence felt in the arena by shouting on top of my voice. There were few bizaare decision making going on and crowd booed few of the decisions. US boxers were getting booed as well. It seemed that no one liked US.

I have watched it nearly all, very impressed with Rudisha and Mo Farah, true gentlemen. Testing has been a fail here as well, there have been very few cases, it seems that some sort of cover up is going on. Sports federations have discovered substances which can go untraced.

Shocking was the badminton loss, Chinese success is nadir for sports. They can do anything to win a medal. It was nice to see Daley winning a medal after what he has been through in past few years. Super Hoy ruled again. All in all, I had wonderful games. smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm

The Olympic games has been a great success far beyond expectation
So many gold medals!!...we have far surpassed the target that was set for these games
The event itself was hosted with class,and has reminded us that there is so much we can be proud of as a nation

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Lydian was here :lol: , tenez it seems that he has still not gotten over you and still misses you.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:48 pm

wow3 wrote:Lydian was here :lol: , tenez it seems that he has still not gotten over you and still misses you.

A very bitter person for some reason. Shame. I'm pretty sure he/she is on JA as well, under a brave new name, of course Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Shame those Nadal fans over on 606V2 really miss us...... Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:19 pm

Veejay wrote:Shame those Nadal fans over on 606V2 really miss us...... Big Grin

it is funny, I must say. First they moaned and moaned at mods there to get rid of Tenez and then when we left, they all followed IMMEDIATELY to ja to keep moaning at US!
Unbelievable....they just can't help themselves.
Shame there are a few really nice people there, but they all have their choice, don't they?
I never quite liked the atmosphere of fear that prevails there, people are even scared and not allowed to mention other forums, what's all that about?
But most are timid and only brave in a pack only brave to stab you behind your back, too scared to say what they really think, not my scene Winking

If anyone from v2 reads this, please say a big hello to Luckless Pedestrian and Gibson from music section as well as Tennisanorak, HM Murdoch, Time Please, the one and only Polished Man, Gallery Play, passionate Murray fan Banbro, and all others that enjoy joie de vivre, love for tennis and a good, old laugh 8) (sorry If i missed some names)

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:38 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Shame those Nadal fans over on 606V2 really miss us...... Big Grin

it is funny, I must say. First they moaned and moaned at mods there to get rid of Tenez and then when we left, they all followed IMMEDIATELY to ja to keep moaning at US!
Unbelievable....they just can't help themselves.
Shame there are a few really nice people there, but they all have their choice, don't they?
I never quite like d the atmosphere of fear that prevail there, people are even scared and not allowed to mention other forums, what's all that about?
But most are timid and only brave in a pack only brave to stab you behind your back, too scared to say what they really think, not my scene Winking

As you described above 606v2 is a Nazi forum,if youre not part of the Nazi bandwagon brigade then youre a jew and will be exterminated.Thats exactly what Nazis are like,they are a bunch of cowards
Their hatred seems to know no bounds,even when they exterminated all the jews,theyre not happy till they censor the entire internet.What they fail to realise is that the truth always wins,no matter how hard they try to erase the truth,it wont ever go away :lol:
They must be having sleepless nights wondering how they are going to stop the truth from surfacing on this forum,but trying to dismiss it over there on a forum with other delusional Nazi muppets certainly isnt going in the right direction :lol:
Lets see if they have the balls to come and dispute it here Big Grin

Last edited by Veejay on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 pm

Vendetta is the word. I am so glad that I am not part of that forum anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi All - I should be back on my desk on Tuesday!

Looking fwd to catch up with you all!

Allez Gasquet!!!!!!!!!! Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:58 pm

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Veejay wrote:

As you described above 606v2 is a Nazi forum,if youre not part of the Nazi bandwagon brigade then youre a jew and will be exterminated.Thats exactly what Nazis are like,they are a bunch of cowards
Their hatred seems to know no bounds,even when they exterminated all the jews,theyre not happy till they censor the entire internet.What they fail to realise is that the truth always wins,no matter how hard they try to erase the truth,it wont ever go away :lol:
They must be having sleepless nights wondering how they are going to stop the truth from surfacing on this forum,but trying to dismiss it over there on a forum with other delusional Nazi muppets certainly isnt going in the right direction :lol:

he,he.....that will be the day Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:43 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:

he,he.....that will be the day Winking

The day that will never come

Last edited by Veejay on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:56 am

Ahh.. lets try not to get into these.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:11 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Ahh.. lets try not to get into these.

Yes I agree we should embrace the fact that we dont comment on a forum thats like a concentration camp and we should not stoop to their gutter

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:22 pm

nitb, if you are a moderator then please delete this whole post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:25 pm

Veejay, can you please delete your post regarding the posters from V2?

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm

I do not want to add anything in this topic, let us stay in positive mood here. But all of writen here is damn right :bball:

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:21 pm

I don't agree with the personal attacks on the people who are not even here, rest is fine. There was some bad taste after leaving v2 but at the end of the day, these are only forums.

Lydian has had differences with us but he does not need to be called names.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 pm

wow3 wrote:nitb, if you are a moderator then please delete this whole post.

This is not v2, wow. No thought police. At least Vejay expressed his frustration in public, not behind anyone's back like Lydian did through PMing Gav, when he repeatedly asked Tenez to be banned just because he couldn't prove him wrong through debating.

The comment is a bit strong but it's done in humorous style as well.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:46 am

Yes, I like to think that we are all able to moderate ourselves here. And when watching the news around the world, a tennis forum, even with strong views, is not going to shock me much.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:54 am

wow3 wrote:Veejay, can you please delete your post regarding the posters from V2?

Sorry if I offended anyone here..I admit it was a joke in bad taste

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 am

I read that Emancipator is leaving V2. I liked him and was surprised he did not like me either. I think it all started when I started the discussion about Federer playing better than 2006 and he started to call me a fool...but after what Federer achieved since and confirminbg himself he plays better now, he may have felt a bit a bit stupid.

Still I was surprised to read that disliking...but honestly if he was backing up Lydian most of teh time, he may not have been that smart. .

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:06 am

I also thought that Emancipator is smarter Sad, but at least he understood in the end. To say honestly my opinion about V2, I am not sure if V2 is owned by "Nazis" or rather "Communists". The Communists always thought that they can own everything and wanted to get everything under their control without any explanations to anybody. It is quite hard to say about it, but unfortunately it is true. Everybody at V2 who gets it and leaves that forum is the winner. Good for them!

PS. I am sorry for couple of good ones there as Chyd, Josiah...

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:18 am

Tenez wrote:I read that Emancipator is leaving V2. I liked him and was surprised he did not like me either. I think it all started when I started the discussion about Federer playing better than 2006 and he started to call me a fool...but after what Federer achieved since and confirminbg himself he plays better now, he may have felt a bit a bit stupid.

Still I was surprised to read that disliking...but honestly if he was backing up Lydian most of teh time, he may not have been that smart. .

Ten, when will you learn!!!!!

BTW, welcome back, I missed you very much smiley

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:37 am

Thanks NITB. What happens to JA? Can we have SB and GP here? SB knows the place but I doubt he wants to come here, sadly...GP has tp come but I believe he might be on Hols.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 am

Yes welcome back Tenez
Hope you had a good holiday

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:45 am

Tenez wrote:Thanks NITB. What happens to JA? Can we have SB and GP here? SB knows the place but I doubt he wants to come here, sadly...GP has tp come but I believe he might be on Hols.

JA...funny thing, v2 members have started migrating over there now, whatever's next!

SB knows about the place, so he may end up coming here one day smiley
GP, I'm not sure she/he knows about "here", but hope he/she finds it.

There have been some funny developments on v2 last week as Polished Men posted a thread there (now deleted) about me going back there (petition), which was cute but ended up antagonising some of their members, you know how it is there, still the atmosphere of fear, walking on eggshells and looking up to Mods as a Big Daddy.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am

Thanks Vee...and many thanks for yoru contributions here.

I am more and more confident this site will take off...and if it doesn't I still like the group we are. We just need more controversial posters I guess Winking.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks Veejay!

nitb, I would love to see your reaction when you will get attacked personally. You teach other manners when they talk about ticket prices and here a different take on the freedom of speech.

Thanks to tenez as well. And good to see u back. And I don't think that emancipator disliked you, he was just quoting your example.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:09 pm

wow3 wrote:

nitb, I would love to see your reaction when you will get attacked personally. You teach other manners when they talk about ticket prices and here a different take on the freedom of speech.

Why would you love to see my reaction again? Haven't you seen it many times already?

Wow, I'm not known for arguing with people. That says enough. I just leave topics that I don't think are worth debating .

Ticket prices and freedom of speech are two different things. End of debate for me.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:13 pm

wow...you must be over the moon with Murray winning OG! Isn't it what you wanted early this spring? (Fed Wimby 7 and Murray OG)?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Yes tenez, pretty much. It was the best result although I wouldn't have minded Fed winning the gold too smiley.

I am very much feeling like you, not that keen for tennis at the moment. Absence of Nadal does create a void also I was too involved with the Olympics. If Andy carries over the same form to USO then I dont think anyone can stop him from winning his first slam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Yes, it's weird. Nadal's sideline has created a void. Him losing is as much fun as Fed winning.

Yes, let's see if Murray can win the big tournament. He can but I think others will have a say to that.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm expecting Nole in the USO final winning it.
I am still not convinced with Murray's slam winning ability.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:44 pm

He has the ability but like the OG, he will need a bit of help.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Tenez wrote:He has the ability but like the OG, he will need a bit of help.

What kind of help can he get at USO?
That's Nike's territory...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:47 pm

He can get the help of having a tired player on the other side like for his OG. Injured opposition, easy draw (not necessarily rigged) etc....

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Tenez wrote:He can get the help of having a tired player on the other side like for his OG. Injured opposition, easy draw (not necessarily rigged) etc....

I don't want to think like that, it's beginning to kill me...there's just something perverse in all that desperate pushing ... still, I hope Nole prevails and wins USO, that would be just what he and his fans need smiley

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 am

Tenez wrote:SB knows the place but I doubt he wants to come here, sadly.

Welcome back. I think SB wants to come here (and he is even touched by the "sadly" bit). I mentioned it to nitb before but with all the forums and relatively limited time, I may wait a bit before I really start posting here. To be frank, your response to my first post here made me stop a little bit before switching to this forum:

Admin wrote:The aim is to bring the cream here and control the rest. Winking

Not quite sure how you meant it but if this forum attempts to administer "quality" I half suspect it will - from my perspective - become boring. In any event, I have seen mixed messages from your end on this (you also said that you would allow "even Gav" on your forum - which I take to mean almost everyone and which seems quite encouraging to me) so will wait a bit to see how it works here in practice. In any event, do not have too much time to post these days and, come September, it will be more clear what direction you are taking this place. So for now I am mostly reading through the posts.

I did not like very much how v2 handled the bans in spring, so - even if I were to decide that this forum were not for me - I wish this place all the best and hope it will work out nicely.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:16 am

Hi SB - Good to have you (back) here. Hopefully you will read more posters here soon which in turn will invite you to write more here.

You should not have taken my quote seriously. Though what I meant by "control" is preventing posters to trash it or use vulgar language. As you may have read, I welcomed everybody here so far (including those who may have banned me and have no intention to control or moderate anyone as long as posters can moderate themselves with reasonable words. In the many years of posting on tennis I have never wanted to be part of the admin team and neither do I really want to here either. I was just a bit gutted by teh way V2 split people who got along pretty well over all and I woudl not want that to happen again.

I like JA (in particular the way it is managed) and this is exactly how I would like to see it here. I just find JA difficult to browse, see new or old posts, and is lacking basic features such as PM. I'll keep posting on both for a while...

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down