Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;)

4 posters

Go down

A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) Empty A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;)

Post by luvsports! Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:15 pm

"Good day fellow hebrews and shebrews, what a glorious jewish day. Did you see those coupons in the paper ey? Some good deals there. I saw someone selling a TV last week, they were asking for 1000 but i UShed them down to 500 (gets kicked on the crotch)."

Slight curveball here comrades from the norm (for the above and topics wise) got a few questions for ya on atp players.

1) Which current atp player would you most want to have a drink/night out with? (for me gulbis, he likes sweet mary jane and is cut from a different, non boring tennis player, cloth).

2) Who would you most like to give a clip round the ear? (for me tomic, hes a grumpy so and so and I think I could take him, he's just got a long reach would could be trouble)

3) Who would you most like to have a 100m race against? (Nadal, to see how fast I am against him and if he gets way out in front i will try and trip him up).

4) What player would you most like to give advice to? (Monfils, stop being so defensive and attack more, its infuriating! Oh and using the excuse that "you are black" so you sweat more is lame)

5) WHo would you want to play tennis with the most (No brainer, feds )

Thoughts?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) Empty Re: A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;)

Post by Tenez Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:16 am

luvsports! wrote:"Good day fellow hebrews and shebrews, what a glorious jewish day. Did you see those coupons in the paper ey? Some good deals there. I saw someone selling a TV last week, they were asking for 1000 but i UShed them down to 500 (gets kicked on the crotch)."

Slight curveball here comrades from the norm (for the above and topics wise) got a few questions for ya on atp players.

1) Which current atp player would you most want to have a drink/night out with? (for me gulbis, he likes sweet mary jane and is cut from a different, non boring tennis player, cloth).
Good choice....but I am have already my share of friends similar to Gulbis. I don;t have a genius like Federer and I have so many questions to ask him I woudl not mind understanding better what he thinks. But I am not tempted to holiday with any of them besides maybe going fishing with Mecir.

2) Who would you most like to give a clip round the ear? (for me tomic, hes a grumpy so and so and I think I could take him, he's just got a long reach would could be trouble)...Isn't Murray his caricature?

3) Who would you most like to have a 100m race against? (Nadal, to see how fast I am against him and if he gets way out in front i will try and trip him up). Karlovic! He woudl make me feel less human.

4) What player would you most like to give advice to? (Monfils, stop being so defensive and attack more, its infuriating! Oh and using the excuse that "you are black" so you sweat more is lame)
Nadal..tennis wise he has so much to learn...in exchange he'd give me a few tips to shed weight effortlessly.

5) WHo would you want to play tennis with the most (No brainer, feds )
Not sure. I would not see the ball. For me Coria, I'd have a chance to beat a professional tennis player for once. 60 DFs and a huge choke woudl give me a chance.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;) Empty Re: A completely new and original v2... COUGH i mean otf topic ;)

Post by noleisthebest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 am

1) Nobody
2) Not sure what exactly you mean with this question
3) I don't believe in sprints, tennis has a different mindset, but I'd sprint backwards against let's say....Gulbis!
4) Paire. I'd teach him how to believe in himself.
5) If it was a circus kind of charity match, Leconte. I know he'd be a perfect gentleman smiley
On the other hand, I would absolutely love to be able to play like Roger. Just for one day. OK, an hour! On a sunniest of days. On grass, of course. With a wooden racquet.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 am

Regarding your second question, after some extra thought, I think I'd have a go at Nadal's bottles: one nice, elegant kick with the back of my foot. After that, I'd walk to Tony in the stands, take his Iberia baseball cap off and put the red RF one on.
The Iberia cap I'd sell in an auction and donate the proceeds to the anti-doping fund.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:33 am

haha! and then give him a new '17' jumper Winking

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:38 am

Or I'd serve and win a few points while he is still fiddling with his bottles.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Tenez wrote:Or I'd serve and win a few points while he is still fiddling with his bottles.

You should finish the match before the coin toss is over. Winking

PS: Umpires Play directive should be ignored, because it is not Tennis anyway. Too much running and grinding. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down