Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer'

+2
noleisthebest
Tenez
6 posters

Go down

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' Empty Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer'

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:31 pm

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer'

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' Sharapova%27s%20boyfriend

If you don't know the name Grigor Dimitrov now, you will soon.

The 21-year-old Bulgarian is fast rising up the ranks of the tennis hierarchy. Nicknamed "Baby Federer" for a playing style that emulates Roger Federer, Dimitrov has a top-50 ranking, which is sure to rise after he made the finals at the Brisbane International.

And just as important (for Dimitrov's name recognition, at least), he is now dating Maria Sharapova.

Speculation has been building since the couple was photographed together last month in Milan, and this weekend ESPN's Darren Rovell confirmed the relationship on Twitter.

<p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="twt-o twt-tweet h-entry twt-always-show-actions twt-pinned twt-standard " data-twt-product="tweetembed" data-twt-intents="false" data-twt-id="287767685754925056">
Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' Ac5caa88fdd847bd29ec2498b8882074_normaldarren rovell

@darrenrovell

Maria Sharapova is off the market again. Got confirmation she's dating Bulgarian tennis player, 21-year-old Grigor Dimitrov

6 Jan 13</BLOCKQUOTE>

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' Empty Re: Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer'

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:41 pm

The question is:
Is Grigor Sharapova's boyfriend or is Maria Dimitrov's girlfriend?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' Empty Re: Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer'

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:43 pm

The real question is how long will it last? I find it amusing that she is into younger boys...that kills any hope I had left...Winking !

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Tenez wrote:The real question is how long will it last? I find it amusing that she is into younger boys...that kills any hope I had left...Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 1071211947 !

Well, since Grigor's taken the Baby Federer ticket, you can try and be a SugarDaddy Federer ....
Maria may just fall for the trick as she has a business called Sugarpova Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 1896674461

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' Sugarpova-logo-03

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:05 pm

hopefully ana and kiri like younger guys as well Big Grin

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Kiri just got engaged to her hokey boyfriend last week, but Ana is still free as a Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 1054142425.
I saw an interview with her recently and she likes her men: tall, witty, confident and intelligent, she didn't mention age or money so there is hope! Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 123628122

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

bugger!
i hate it when girls are taller than me and ana is certainly that Sad.
I have been known to turn a phrase Winking
confident, sometimes.
intelligent, always been average, but getting better.

there is hope smiley even if its a teeny tiny amount

Last edited by luvsports! on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 pm

This is hilarious,I bet Maria is getting in there before Grigov pulls a Federer
Never liked her even though blondes drive me crazy...I find her very unattractive mainly cause her personality is so off putting..and people say Serena is arrogant... erm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:12 pm

Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' Photo_verybig_141846
Veejay wrote:This is hilarious,I bet Maria is getting in there before Grigov pulls a Federer
Never liked her even though blondes drive me crazy...I find her very unattractive mainly cause her personality is so off putting..and people say Serena is arrogant... Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 1564925666

Did you know that Dimi used to date Serena as well? Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 123628122

http://www.ontennis.com/news/serena-williams-has-new-boy-toy

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Wow he really gets around...he is definitely playing his cards right...who is next?
Miss Ivanovic?
I always felt that there was a lot of chemistry between between Shriekavopa and Nole

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Veejay wrote:Wow he really gets around...he is definitely playing his cards right...who is next?
Miss Ivanovic?
I always felt that there was a lot of chemistry between between Shriekavopa and Nole

I get the impression Miss Ivanovic is not desperate...yet.
As for Maria and Nole, the chemistry seems to be flowing one-way only.
Mashenka needs to look after that heart of hers, as Dimi seems to be a (sly) player Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 1071211947

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Apparently Miss Ivanovic was completely smitten with Fernando Verdasco and their break up severely affected her tennis...
Shriekapova must have a death wish or something,if she thought the Williams sisters had it in for her previously...whats Serena's reaction going to be now?
She only won 1 game in the Olympic final..wont be surprised if she gets double bageled now Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Veejay wrote:Apparently Miss Ivanovic was completely smitten with Fernando Verdasco and their break up severely affected her tennis...
I have always thought it was the other way round. Yes, something definitely happened there...Ana went downhill and Verdasco had the best year of his career after their break-up.
I think Verdasco was very serious unlike Ana, I remember her being photographed with his entire family in Spain, funny how they reacted opposite from what would've been expected.
http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/ana_ivanovic_2008_12_06.jpg

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Tenez wrote:The real question is how long will it last?
Actually, after some thought, the real question is: who is going to be next?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:Apparently Miss Ivanovic was completely smitten with Fernando Verdasco and their break up severely affected her tennis...
I have always thought it was the other way round. Yes, something definitely happened there...Ana went downhill and Verdasco had the best year of his career after their break-up.
I think Verdasco was very serious unlike Ana, I remember her being photographed with his entire family in Spain, funny how they reacted opposite from what would've been expected.
http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/ana_ivanovic_2008_12_06.jpg

I heard the opposite,I heard that she was mending a broken heart and he wasnt so serious.Stupid guy...who would say no to her??!!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 pm

I don't know... maybe she is dull & not fun to be around with, despite the looks and the rest!
I'm not a man, so can't really comment Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 2998105013

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Well thats very true,looks arent everything..but she has looks, talent and a vibrant personality

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 am

Veejay wrote:This is hilarious,I bet Maria is getting in there before Grigov pulls a Federer
Never liked her even though blondes drive me crazy...I find her very unattractive mainly cause her personality is so off putting..and people say Serena is arrogant... Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 1564925666

Again I agree with this.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:48 am

noleisthebest wrote:
[url=http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/ana_ivanovic_2008_12_06.jpg
http://img.spokeo.com/public/900-600/ana_ivanovic_2008_12_06.jpg[/quote[/url]]

Me too. It always looked like Verdasco was more smitten than Ivanovic was and the rumor was she broke up with him.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:04 am

noleisthebest wrote:Kiri just got engaged to her hokey boyfriend last week, but Ana is still free as a Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 1054142425.
I saw an interview with her recently and she likes her men: tall, witty, confident and intelligent, she didn't mention age or money so there is hope! Maria Sharapova Is Dating 'Baby Federer' 123628122

Is it? Looks like I don't read much into gossip columns. Last time I read, Kirilenko and Igor Andreev were dating. Poor Igor, losing losing his rankings have other side effects too brokenheart

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down