Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+16
truffin1
wilson_nxt
luvsports!
gallery play
sphairistike
legendkillar
laverfan
SayonaRa
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
reckoner
TimRuffin
CommonSense
Veejay
noleisthebest
Tenez
20 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:00 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
reckoner wrote:Thanks wow3. The titles are one of the benefits of getting involved in a startup, I suppose?

Yeah v2 does get a little PC at times, but I usually enjoy the cut and thrust of debate despite that.

Found this forum indirectly through something CommonSense said.

I find it amazing that Nadal's withdrawal is just taken at face value by media - not a single sports journalist (to my knowledge) is asking any searching questions.

Hello reckoner!

the air is rare and fresh around here. PC is strictly forbidden 8)

BTW,
we don't have any mods etc here. Good manners are enough.

I am the FOUNDER, Admin and Moderator here! All libellous, slanderous posts will get deleted. nitb PM for you 👽

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Journalists have to be politically correct and questioning without any proof will be defamatory.

Nadal will never get caught even if he had used something. ITF will ensure that, sport will get bad reputation if something of that sort ever happens. Someone might be made fall guy but not a top player like Nadal.

Back to top Go down

Post by reckoner Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm

That's so infuriating, the only way to make things better is by having a high profile name caught in the act.

reckoner

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Nadal has got friends in very high places. Just like Sepp Blatter Winking
Unless God intervenes, I'm not expecting any "revelations" or bust up operations.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:51 pm

wow!! a forum that looks exactly like 606v2. And seeing all the good posters here. awesome!! Big Grin

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:wow!! a forum that looks exactly like 606v2. And seeing all the good posters here. awesome!! Big Grin

Cheers to you rotla and to tenez for founding this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:42 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:wow!! a forum that looks exactly like 606v2. And seeing all the good posters here. awesome!! Big Grin

Yes!
Wasn't it great of Tenez to think of it 8)

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:23 pm

reckoner wrote:Hello, found you guys!

Interesting thread, good to see people not just taking the PR line from the Nadal camp at face value.

Hey Big Grin Big Grin, a warm welcome. Good to see you. Did you get this site address from Seifer? Why isn't he here yet? :shock:

As far as I'm concerned the nadal camp has no credibility left.

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:11 pm

I just found out the Olympic torch is literally coming down my street on the 25th!!
Right outside me door !!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CommonSense Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Are you on the ground floor?
So you don't even have to go out of your flat to see the action?

CommonSense

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:47 pm

CommonSense wrote:Are you on the ground floor?
So you don't even have to go out of your flat to see the action?

Yep..apparently we cant park on the street that day,kinda getting in the mood for the Olympics now Big Grin

Last edited by Veejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:48 pm

I am keeping my ears plugged and eyes shut as far as the Olympics go. I literally don't even know when they start!!!
I may find out and watch the opening ceremony, though smiley
All I care about is the tennis tournament. My heart died for the Olympics long time ago.
Athens not being given them in 2000 was the final straw.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 pm

According to those who saw it in my town, it was 2 hours of waiting, then 30 seconds of two coca-cola vans driving through :shock:. With plenty of heavy showers to spice up the atmosphere :silent:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:51 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I am keeping my ears plugged and eyes shut as far as the Olympics go. I literally don't even know when they start!!!
All I care about is the tennis tournament. My heart died for the Olympics long time ago.

Didn't they host it in 04?
Cant wait for the tennis to start again..been a boring 2 weeks!!

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Veejay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:I am keeping my ears plugged and eyes shut as far as the Olympics go. I literally don't even know when they start!!!

Didn't they host it in 04?
Cant wait for the tennis to start again..been a boring 2 weeks!!

they did but 2000 was the anniversary year (or was it 1996, can't remember now) of the original modern Olympic games that started in Greece.
So who was more important? Coca-Cola Clintonland!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Gael Monfills withdraws from the Olympics too...
Boy Im loving this Olympics...all the drug cheats are running scared...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm

veejay, have u seen the '50 amazing moments' program on iplayer? They showed Flo Jo and she looks like a man. She never got caught and most believed that her wins had something suspicious about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Veejay wrote:Gael Monfills withdraws from the Olympics too...
Boy Im loving this Olympics...all the drug cheats are running scared...
Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:02 pm

wow3 wrote:veejay, have u seen the '50 amazing moments' program on iplayer? They showed Flo Jo and she looks like a man. She never got caught and most believed that her wins had something suspicious about it.

No I missed it,which channel was it on?
Maybe I can see it on catch up on demand

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 pm

wow3 wrote:It is still on iplayer, look under sports section.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01l22by/Olympics_Most_Amazing_Moments/

Yeah I saw it last night, Flo-Jo was cleaning up but ended up dying from a heart related cause.Well we all know why really...She may have tested negative every time but it was clear she was doping and ended up paying the ultimate price for it
It was funny watching that program cause it just confirmed the difference PED's make
Did you see Ben Johnson?
Reminds me of Usain Bolt...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi Veejay Big Grin
(I think I recognise you from 606v2 from a few months ago- you were a great poster)!

Do you think Bolt is on PEDs?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Reincarnation wrote:Hi Veejay Big Grin
(I think I recognise you from 606v2 from a few months ago- you were a great poster)!

Do you think Bolt is on PEDs?

Hi Reincarnation,welcome to this forum
The way Bolt won Olympic gold in Beijin was very suspicious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYHuylQcF8o

Look at his reaction 80 meters into the sprint!!
He was miles ahead of the rest of the pack in a sport were mili seconds makes all the difference

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 pm

But maybe he is just faster than the rest :!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:09 pm

[quote="Veejay"]
wow3 wrote:make
Did you see Ben Johnson?

Yes, I did. I was laughing when commentator said that at least Ben was winning gold, Dwayne Chambers was finishing fifth even after doping :lol!: .

I doubt that Usain is on PED, Jamaica has been the nursery for all these sprinters, so really not sure. FLo-JO looked like a man after the trace, only thing which made her look like woman was her lipstick. Kelly Holmes win was emotional.

I burst into laughter on that Equitorial Guniea's swimmer. Also Phillip Eduwyo's interview was quite funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Usain doesn't need the dope he's got, he's like a big brother running against his little brothers....his height and coordination should be enough.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:16 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Usain doesn't need the dope he's got, he's like a big brother running against his little brothers....his height and coordination should be enough.
That's what I was thinking Star

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Reincarnation wrote:But maybe he is just faster than the rest :!:

Ok for the argument lets say he is clean,to beat a bunch of other dopers like that....?? Big Grin Big Grin
Well we will see at this Olympics,its gonna be interesting
Jamaica is considered just as bad as Spain when it comes to doping thats why Im suspicious

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Interesting Veejay, interesting.

Let's see what happens in the Olympics. 8)

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Well veejay, China is no better either. Russians have their share of dodgy programs. They all are guity as much as the rest.

Bolt I really doubt, Gatlin was and probably still is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:36 pm

[quote="wow3"]
Veejay wrote:
wow3 wrote:make
Did you see Ben Johnson?

Yes, I did. I was laughing when commentator said that at least Ben was winning gold, Dwayne Chambers was finishing fifth even after doping :lol!: .

I doubt that Usain is on PED, Jamaica has been the nursery for all these sprinters, so really not sure. FLo-JO looked like a man after the trace, only thing which made her look like woman was her lipstick. Kelly Holmes win was emotional.

I burst into laughter on that Equitorial Guniea's swimmer. Also Phillip Eduwyo's interview was quite funny.

Some of those stories was just hilarious
Chambers is just an embarrassment...a failure at everything he does..he is even a failed doper
How was that boxing incident in Seoul? The American was the outright winner and the gold medal still went to the home favourite!!
This is where I think theres a lot of corruption in the Olympics,in sports where the outcome is down to the adjudicators
The other hilarious story was that Swiss female marathon runner,she looked like she just drank a bottle of vodka Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:38 pm

wow3 wrote:Well veejay, China is no better either. Russians have their share of dodgy programs. They all are guity as much as the rest.

Bolt I really doubt, Gatlin was and probably still is.

Yeah in both instances when China and Russia hosted the games there was a lot of suspicious scandals
Doping happens across the board in every country,but in certain countries doping is made easier for athletes then in others

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:40 pm

How was that boxing incident in Seoul? The American was the outright winner and the gold medal still went to the home favourite!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

That silent protest was a class. But some amazing stories as well. Well done beebs for producing such class programs. 'The race that shocked the world' was amazing too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:44 pm

I really feel for Zola Budd...she was on come dine with me recently Big Grin
That incident completely defined her life...
Was definitely a top class program...a sneak peek into what this Olympics could entail... Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Which episode? I remember reading about Budd and Decker, when I was young. But did not know much about her other than that she was a long distance runner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 pm

wow3 wrote:Which episode? I remember reading about Budd and Decker, when I was young. But did not know much about her other than that she was a long distance runner.
I don't know,it was the episode with all the other athletes
She defected from South Africa because they weren't allowed to participate at the Olympic
The South Africans considered her a traitor who caused a lot of political tension proving the apartheid regime need to go
When she ran the American favourite ran into her and she fell out of the race and Zola ended up losing,she was tipped to win gold
As you can image the media had a field day

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Veejay wrote:I really feel for Zola Budd...she was on come dine with me recently Big Grin
Was definitely a top class program...a sneak peek into what this Olympics could entail... Big Grin

was she the one who ran barefooted or am I confusing her with somebody else?
I used to love Marlene Ottey.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:18 pm

who are those 2 knob heads over on ja606..tennisfan and my chest hurts
geese they are childish..

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:22 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:I really feel for Zola Budd...she was on come dine with me recently Big Grin

was she the one who ran barefooted or am I confusing her with somebody else?
I used to love Marlene Ottey.

Yeah thats her

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Veejay wrote:who are those 2 knob heads over on ja606..tennisfan and my chest hurts

Loving it from the distance as I've filtered them both ages ago! Pathetic to the core.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:28 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:who are those 2 knob heads over on ja606..tennisfan and my chest hurts

Loving it from the distance as I've filtered them both ages ago! Pathetic to the core.

Tough to deal with them both at the same time but gotta say their arguments are pathetic

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Chest is just being bitter because almost everyone has filtered him so he can't post on many threads and is being aggressive now.
"tennisfan" aka hawkeye aka DJB from tennis.com (haunted me even there with some stupid comments about Tenez"s and mine "love" for Nadal) loves nothing but blabbing about nothing. That's her forte as she has no interest in tennis, just Facebook style of following it.
So long as she has a good natter, doesn't matter whether it's Nadal, anti-Murray or just anti someone else, dose per day, that's what makes her tick. Social, feel-good poster with no deep interest in tennis.
I thought you did excellent not budging an inch and rubbing the truth in their face. They need it, it may sink one day Winking (rhetorically speaking...)

Last edited by noleisthebest on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:53 pm

They are rafa fans :lol!: . MCH is an outright juvenile, can't belive he is in his forties:oops:

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm

How do you filter someone?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Veejay wrote:How do you filter someone?
go to My member page, then click the Members online, chose whomever you want to filter click on their name and then click on FILTER button 8)

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:00 pm

If you go to your profile and see members online and then click on the member and filter them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 pm

nitb, we are real pros. Same answer within a minute of question being asked. Big Grin

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:02 pm

wow3 wrote:nitb, we are real pros. Same answer within a minute of question being asked. Big Grin

btw, didn't know you used to love Nadal :shock:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:03 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Veejay wrote:How do you filter someone?
go to My member page, then click the Members online, chose whomever you want to filter click on their name and then click on FILTER button 8)

Thanks done Big Grin
Just curious what happens when you filter someone
Don't they see your comments or cant they respond to you or what?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:04 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
wow3 wrote:nitb,

btw, didn't know you used to love Nadal :shock:

Not really, I did not mind him before 2008 Wimby. I was fine until he was a clay specailist but then he brought his same game to Wimbledon and starts winning with the ugly tennis and that's when I started to dislike him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next