Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’

5 posters

Go down

Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ Empty Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’

Post by Tenez Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:32 pm

I could not agree more. This is what science can do nowadays. A dedicated player not even using his natural arm can thanks to hard training and modern diet can achieve. Nadal has raised the physical bar of the game 13 years ago and has stayed ahead of the field for that long.

It's a made up champion and I am glad he acknowledges it!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ Empty Re: Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’

Post by naxroy Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:10 pm

"What are your thoughts when people say you're an absolute beast on clay, and that you're a myth, a legend, a hero after winning for the 11th time?
My answer is that I'm an ordinary guy achieving some extraordinary things. That's the reality. I don't let the superlatives get to my head because I don't have the time for that. I don't want to sound like I'm something special but yes, it's unique to win the same Grand Slam 11 times."

now manipulate as much as you want. 

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’ Empty Re: Rafa: 'I'm An Ordinary Guy Achieving Extraordinary Things’

Post by N2D2L Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Tenez, are you ok? Don't even mean to be snarky, sincere question.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:51 pm

naxroy wrote:"What are your thoughts when people say you're an absolute beast on clay, and that you're a myth, a legend, a hero after winning for the 11th time?
My answer is that I'm an ordinary guy achieving some extraordinary things. That's the reality. I don't let the superlatives get to my head because I don't have the time for that. I don't want to sound like I'm something special but yes, it's unique to win the same Grand Slam 11 times."

now manipulate as much as you want. 

I don;t need to manipulate. He says it like it is.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:58 pm

You're a narcissist who has no competition on clay because it's a weak clay era.

As for naxroy:
If you think his words - carefully selected - are meaningful, I pity you.  I've seen him demand umpires be changed, that surfaces be changed, that tournaments be played on clay.  Seen him barge into Rosol, say 2 different things in interviews about the same match dozens of times.  Seen his snarky comments about Federer.  Seen him fist pumping double faults and every other point he can.  Admits to cheating in autobiography.  Blames injury when he loses. Uses tactical time outs - numerous times he has done this. Booed in Australia the last time. BOOED. Breaks time rule like no other - blatant cheating.

And I've missed a few things from that.

Why don't you take the frickin' sand out of your ears?

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:12 pm

I think he is a great champion and I am very happy about his recent success, when 2 years ago I thought he was over.

really amazing, and we can all enjoy, talking about it in the forum

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:50 pm

naxroy wrote:I think he is a great champion and I am very happy about his recent success, when 2 years ago I thought he was over.

really amazing, and we can all enjoy, talking about it in the forum

That's your response to Nadal cheating and attacking other players?  

You're a devoted fanatic.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:10 pm

Daniel wrote:You're a narcissist who has no competition on clay because it's a weak clay era.

As for naxroy:
If you think his words - carefully selected - are meaningful, I pity you.  I've seen him demand umpires be changed, that surfaces be changed, that tournaments be played on clay.  Seen him barge into Rosol, say 2 different things in interviews about the same match dozens of times.  Seen his snarky comments about Federer.  Seen him fist pumping double faults and every other point he can.  Admits to cheating in autobiography.  Blames injury when he loses. Uses tactical time outs - numerous times he has done this. Booed in Australia the last time. BOOED. Breaks time rule like no other - blatant cheating.

And I've missed a few things from that.

Why don't you take the frickin' sand out of your ears?

Hello Daniel

Big Grin 

Breaking news - sportsman advocates changes that favour his game

As for the rest - he is no worse an offender than many others (with the possible exception of time between points and dubious MTOs - the latter being something he seems to have cut for the most part in recent years).

A great champion, role model and a credit to the sport.

I am the Emancipator

ghost 

Emancipator

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:16 pm

^ not a nice person.  Defends cheats. 

Lance must be your idol, you sad troll.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:18 pm

You sound lovely too.

Have you ever had a GF Daniel?

ghost 

Emancipator

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down