Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who does she think she is?

+8
Emancipator
N2D2L
Daniel
bogbrush
Slippy
Veejay
noleisthebest
Tenez
12 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:54 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:SB is a lady? Or just listens to Blues music in Summer? smiley
amri just referred to SB as "she" so im assuming that she is a lady...so behave yourself jahu  Big Grin
Well Vee, maybe SB stands for Serena Baby!
You just never know...Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:55 pm

DECIMA wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Who does she think she is?  - Page 10 2355573927
Laugh

This thread reminds me of a great old Italian film

The Ugly, Dirty and Evil.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:56 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:SB is a lady? Or just listens to Blues music in Summer? smiley
amri just referred to SB as "she" so im assuming that she is a lady...so behave yourself jahu  Big Grin
Well Vee, maybe SB stands for Serena Baby!
You just never know...Laugh
its on the way...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:42 pm

No probs guys, any gender is welcome here, except those who want equal rights  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Jahu wrote:No probs guys, any gender is welcome here, except those who want equal rights  Laugh
so no trannies then?  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:12 pm

You mean lady-boys Thai style? Can't say I did not enjoy one  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Jahu wrote:You mean lady-boys Thai style? Can't say I did not enjoy one  Laugh
Yikes Yikes 
well at least youe not a homophobe.. i dont have much respect for those with phobias  Laugh
did you go marching in london pride...just saw on the news that it was today...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:49 pm

No, but I would not mind marching into some sexy lesbians, a blonde, brunette, latina and half-black one (just so you don't call me racist Laugh  ).

The Gay guys, you can have them, talk them to death about equality  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Jahu wrote:No, but I would not mind marching into some sexy lesbians, a blonde, brunette, latina and half-black one (just so you don't call me racist Laugh  ).

pity i havent done that yet,they seem to keep coming back for more... fall straight ( no pun intended) into every time... simply irresistible... Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:07 pm

So you're saying your a Gay straightener? i.e like one hits rusty bendy nails to make them straight again? You are the cure man!!! God help you in your mission Laugh

Last edited by Jahu on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm

You guys are crazy. I am gone for a couple of hours and you perform a sex change op on me.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:13 pm

sb, pardon us all, seems Saturday is a little heavy on hormones for a few here  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Jahu wrote:sb, pardon us all, seems Saturday is a little heavy on hormones for a few here  Laugh
yep a few definitely seem to be having pms...(the male version!!)  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:58 am

Jahu wrote:No, but I would not mind marching into some sexy lesbians, a blonde, brunette, latina and half-black one (just so you don't call me racist Laugh  ).

Not so many of that type on marches.

More the 16st crazy coloured hair brigade with comfortable shoes and a paranoid hatred of men.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:18 am

more refugees on their way to the U.K says home secretary Amber Rudd
i sincerely hope that they'll be moving into xenophobic BB's community and area...wouldnt that be lovely  Big Grin

there you've heard it from the horses mouth,she wants to make sure that the doors remain open to people who most need out help...
cant argue with that...

The Syrian refugee resettlement programme, under which 20,000 vulnerable people are to be brought to Britain by 2020, is to be expanded to include other nationalities caught up in the crisis.
The home secretary, Amber Rudd, has said the decision will mean that other groups such as Iraqi, Palestinian and Kurdish minorities who sought refuge in Syria before the conflict but have had to flee again can now be helped. It will also mean that mixed nationality family groups will also become eligible.
Rudd said the decision follows advice from the UN refugee agency UNHCR that a diversified resettlement quota is needed in order to address the needs of the most vulnerable refugees in the region.

Up until March 7,307 Syrian refugees, identified by the UNHCR, had been brought to Britain under the resettlement scheme. Half of them have been children. The decision to extend the scope of the scheme will not, however, lead to any increase in the 20,000 limit.
Rudd said: “It is vitally important that we focus our support on the most vulnerable refugees in the region who have fled the atrocities in Syria, whatever their nationality. I am proud that the UK is continuing to be proactive and by expanding the scheme we are making sure our doors continue to remain open to the people who most need our help.”
She said that 235 local authorities across the UK had stepped up to provide places under the government’s refugee resettlement programmes.
The Syrian vulnerable persons resettlement scheme was expanded by David Cameron in September 2015 to take 20,000 people from the refugee camps bordering Syria in response to the Mediterranean crisis. It followed a decision by Britain to withdrew its financial support for search and rescue operations in the Mediterranean for refugees and migrants at risk of their lives in open boats.

Advertisement

The refugee resettlement scheme in Britain is open to the most vulnerable refugees who have fled the Syrian conflict and cannot return to their country of origin whatever their nationality.
The home secretary said the decision also demonstrated that Britain intended to play its part in tackling the global migration crisis by taking refugees from the region – from Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq and Egypt – as well as providing humanitarian assistance in response to the Mediterranean migration crisis.
“Our approach is rightly based on targeting our support so that it delivers the most impact, helps those who need it the most and avoids unintended consequences,” she added.
In the Commons, Rudd was challenged by the Liberal Democrat MP Tom Brake over why only 200 “Dubs children” – a reference to Alf Dubs, the Labour peer who successfully secured the original commitment to take refugee children – had so far arrived when the government had promised to take 480 lone child refugees who had made it to Europe.
The home secretary told him that efforts were under way with Italy and Greece to identify children who might benefit from the remaining places. “I am aware of these numbers. We have made it clear that we are ready and stand able to take those additional children.
“Some of those children have already settled where they are but we remain engaged with those countries to see if we can help those children who have not settled and whose best interests would be settled by coming here.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/03/non-syrians-uk-refugee-programme-amber-rudd-unhcr

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:27 am

bogbrush wrote:

Not so many of that type on marches.

More the 16st crazy coloured hair brigade with comfortable shoes and a paranoid hatred of men.

Oh yes, have seen and spoken to a few of them, felt bad what they missing, probably been abused by man when young or had bad relations with guys on teen years and deceided to hate men, would not mind a little 3 months project with a few of them, to see if they can be fixed.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:29 am

Veejay wrote:more refugees on their way to the U.K says home secretary Amber Rudd
i sincerely hope that they'll be moving into xenophobic BB's community and area...wouldnt that be lovely  Big Grin

there you've heard it from the horses mouth,she wants to make sure that the doors remain open to people who most need out help...
cant argue with that...

More future terrorists and tax hikes to support them!!! Watch your back walking down the Regents Park Vee and a longer line for you to wait at Post Office to cash your support cheque  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:13 pm

Jahu wrote:
Veejay wrote:more refugees on their way to the U.K says home secretary Amber Rudd

cant argue with that...

More future terrorists and tax hikes to support them!!! Watch your back walking down the Regents Park Vee and a longer line for you to wait at Post Office to cash your support cheque  Laugh
arent you also a terrorist with a weapon of mass destruction jahu?  Laugh

just a word of advice,you wont get anywhere with lesbians unless youre wearing birkenstocks  Big Grin
go get yourself a lovely pair  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Like I say VeeJay, virtue signaling dickheads.

I might add that these people don't have to bear any consequences, like myself they live well away from any impact.

That said, and to be fair to her, she's rightly talking about tiny numbers. This is designed to get the thickhead innocents like yourself all happy clappy but without actually increasing any numbers.

I'm the selfless one here, uncontrolled migration can make me an awful lot of money without causing me the slightest problem.

Still, there's always great examples of enlightened open borders advocates like George and Amal Clooney aren't there?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-clooney-reportedly-moving-back-to-trumps-america-due-to-safety-concerns-in-england/

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:43 pm

bogbrush wrote:Like I say VeeJay, virtue signaling dickheads.

I might add that these people don't have to bear any consequences, like myself they live well away from any impact.

I'm the selfless one here, uncontrolled migration can make me an awful lot of money without causing me the slightest problem.

Still, there's always great examples of enlightened open borders advocates like George and Amal Clooney aren't there?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-clooney-reportedly-moving-back-to-trumps-america-due-to-safety-concerns-in-england/
uncontrolled migration wont cause you the slightest problem,but in a previous comments you said that allowing immigrants in mass numbers into the country is basically "suicide" ?? ok... Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:48 pm

Veejay wrote:

uncontrolled migration wont cause you the slightest problem,but in a previous comments you said that allowing immigrants in mass numbers into the country is basically "suicide" ?? ok... Laugh
Cultural suicide.

For me personally I'm being very selfless, I get all the benefits and none of the problems. I could even emigrate at the drop of a hat but it isn't necessary.

How'd you like learning that lovely quote meant no extra numbers, and hero George's selfless voting with his feet?

I keep advising you to read properly. I know it's a struggle for you but it saves you humiliating yourself like this.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:51 pm

BB is right. Our European politicians are forced to accept immigrants to put pressure on the hard working class. They are those suffering from unemployment and low wages because of it. And worse they are those whio have to share their neighborhoods with while the political class live in mansions far away from those camps.

You are so manipulated Vee that you dont realise. Those ONGs sponsorings those migrations are financed by billionairs likes Soros. Ask yourself why.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:56 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Cultural suicide.

For me personally I'm being very selfless, I get all the benefits and none of the problems. I could even emigrate at the drop of a hat but it isn't necessary.

How'd you like learning that lovely quote meant no extra numbers, and hero George's selfless voting with his feet?

I keep advising you to read properly. I know it's a struggle for you but it saves you humiliating yourself like this.
this is what you said:

Great, so like I said you approve of people being able to travel anywhere they like as a right. That means you'd be ok if 150,000 from Somalia, or Eritrea, the Ukraine/Russian border or wherever moved into your neighbourhood. You have to agree with that, it's the logical extension of your belief that the right to reside anywhere is paramount.

I don't believe in that. You do, I don't. Simple really.

Good luck with that position, its more or less suicide.

no where did you ever say that it was "cultural suicide"

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:01 pm

Tenez wrote:BB is right. Our European politicians are forced to accept immigrants to put pressure on the hard working class. They are those suffering from unemployment and low wages because of it. And worse they are those whio have to share their neighborhoods with while the political class live in mansions far away from those camps.

You are so manipulated Vee that you dont realise. Those ONGs sponsorings those migrations are financed by billionairs  likes Soros. Ask yourself why.
im not manipulated tenez,im just a person who has some compassion for people who are in desperate need of help
if you were evicted from your home tenez and you literally had no one else to go but the streets,i would open my home to you and try to help you any way i can till you can get back on your feet again
thats the kind of person i am and thats the way i was brought up
but seriously,this is coming from you?? the same person who thinks that meldonium was banned for political reasons?  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:14 pm

If i were you i d look at why those people are coming. I am pretty sure they would not want to come in the first place. But the main reason is we are messing their countries "in the name of democracy". That's the real problem (well one for sure) and again Soros is not complaining about those wars we spread in the Middle East. ...again you are barking at the wrong tree.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:21 pm

Tenez wrote:If i were you i d look at why those people are coming. I am pretty sure they would not want to come in the first place. But the main reason is we are messing their countries "in the name of democracy". That's the real problem (well one for sure) and again Soros is not complaining about those wars we spread in the Middle East. ...again you are barking at the wrong tree.
the situation is what it is tenez,i have no power over stopping wars or conflict from happening,no matter how much i may protest against them,i cannot stop them from happening myself.i dont vote and thats about as much power i have 
what i can do is support programs that helps refugees or people who are in desperate need of help,whether it be to come here and be safe or to go somewhere else and be safe, or to even be able to stay where they are and be safe ( if thats a possibility)
the way i see it is rather then sit around moaning and complaining all day long like you are about whatever is being done in the name of democracy,which in itself achieves nothing and is completely counterproductive,i would rather look at the solutions and ways of how i can help the people who have unfortunately and unfairly been caught up in it all

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:44 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:

cant argue with that...

arent you also a terrorist with a weapon of mass destruction fertilization jahu?  Laugh

just a word of advice,you wont get anywhere with lesbians unless youre wearing birkenstocks  Big Grin

Corrected it for you  Laugh

Brickenstocs suck, uncomfy, so lesbian like them? I'll keep it barefoot buddy, foot job's and all that ....  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:51 pm

Tenez why you throwing up Soros? Just cause he is a jew?  Laugh

He is more into media/open society now, very little into political lobby now, he is too old for that mega stuff you're blaming him, and he has given quite a lot on humanitarian side.

Agree with looking up the cause of all these refugees, and why is it all happening, and also with Western countries half-assed support on military side.

Assad should of been nuked long ago, and there would be no ISIS or millions of refugees, some 300.000 people have died already, I bet a 10Kiloton nuke would of killed only 50.000 and rest would stay home.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:06 pm

Soros money is still doing the nasty job. Look up.
And what has Assad to do with IS? Again check who is behind those guys....you might be surprised.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Remove Assad and there would of been no reason for mass jihadi pool up in Syria, local people would have no need for them, would manage themselves then.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:11 pm

I m afraid you could not be more wrong. Is Irak and Libya better now that their so called dictators have been removed? I am pretty convinced they d be reelected at 95% if those who survived this mess had the chance to reelect them.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Thats a different question Tenez, I'm staying on Assad and ISIS birth.

Many things have gone wrong in Iraq and Lybia, that western powers left them in the middle of the transition.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:09 pm

Jahu wrote:Tenez why you throwing up Soros? Just cause he is a jew?  Laugh

[b]He is more into media/open society now[/], very little into political lobby now, he is too old for that mega stuff you're blaming him, and he has given quite a lot on humanitarian side.

Agree with looking up the cause of all these refugees, and why is it all happening, and also with Western countries half-assed support on military side.

Assad should of been nuked long ago, and there would be no ISIS or millions of refugees, some 300.000 people have died already, I bet a 10Kiloton nuke would of killed only 50.000 and rest would stay home.

And what is all that about?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Nukes nitb, boy toys smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Tenez wrote:I m afraid you could not be more wrong. Is Irak and Libya better now that their so called dictators have been removed? I am pretty convinced they d be reelected at 95% if those who survived this mess had the chance to reelect them.
It's taken 500 years of blood and trauma for the English state to develop from monarchy to liberal democracy, and we already had the benefit of Common Law, something nowhere else in the World had before. In that  tme we had all of ISIS's playbook, from burnings, disembowelments and so on. But we developed because people chose to and in that time the population grew into a new set of values & perspectives. We also institutionslised and tamed religion into a force of social order and liberalism, from the nutcase thing it was.

Now we expect people who's political culture is still rooted in autocracy / theocracy to adapt to democracy overnight. It's stupid.

Assad, Saddam and Gadaffi were the best option for their countries at the time. The West are stupid with their manipulation and interference making things wrose.

Islam needs the reformation that Christianity went through but we can't do it for them. Change only happens when people want it.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Jahu wrote:Remove Assad and there would of been no reason for mass jihadi pool up in Syria, local people would have no need for them, would manage themselves then.
Keep Assad and there'd have been no reason either.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Soros is a Globalist twat.

In case you missed it Vee, how do you like your boy voting on his open borders policy with his jet back to live in another gated mansion, this time next door to the LAPD? Laugh

The guy behaves like a xenophobe  Laugh

Last edited by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Yes but first the West made Assad, Sadam, Gadaffi who they were, then agasint them, no difference from that Noriega style.

Look at all ass licking that UK does to SArabia for a some arms money and top tech, now May hiding the report on SA support of terrorists in UK, so your liberal democacy is as bad as those dictatorships, since they seem to work so good with eachothers concepts.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:34 pm

I don't mind a country acting in its own interests. Real Politik, as Bismarck coined it.

What makes a difference is how a government acts with its own people. There's no comparison.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:39 pm

But countries mostly act on the interest of the select few, those who financed parties, lobyists etc, dont know where is this for the people coming, dont let Tenez see that line, for him Media runs all countries smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:44 pm

ok BB so im assuming you meant what you said " more or less suicide"..and i guess thats what you mean when you say " i advise you to read properly"  Laugh

but lets say you really did mean cultural suicide 
humans have been fighting over land since the dawn of time,lands get invaded cultures change
look at the states,how its progressed over the years from the native american culture to what american is culture is today
while i can understand that there is a possibility for different cultures to clash,the law we live under only recognises 1 right,it is highly unlikely that it will ever recognise something like sharia law
do you really believe that in this day and age,with the internet and the way a lot of people live their lives online that our culture would progress backwards,to all the taboos and issues we have already overcome rather then move ahead?
i am sorry but i really struggle to see that ever happening 
the reason why i say this is because living in an area like do,i see second and third generation immigrant kids from all kinds of backgrounds and religions intermingling as if there isnt even the slightest difference between them,they are living and creating a new culture that is still in many ways still very british
as long as it a culture that isnt hurting anyone,i see no problem with that
they dont see the difference between them how you were brought up to see it

Last edited by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Jahu wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:

cant argue with that...

arent you also a terrorist with a weapon of mass destruction fertilization jahu?  Laugh

Corrected it for you  Laugh

Brickenstocs suck, uncomfy, so lesbian like them? I'll keep it barefoot buddy, foot job's and all that ....  Laugh
i dont want my weapon to do much fertilization jahu,otherwise there would be little refugees versions of me running around everywhere

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:51 pm

So now you are saying that you are wanted as a prime target by refugee ladies too?

Oh god, do you ever stop Casanova, keep it in your pants man smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Jahu wrote:But countries mostly act on the interest of the select few, those who financed parties, lobyists etc, dont know where is this for the people coming, dont let Tenez see that line, for him Media runs all countries smiley
Laugh
i think that tenez and BB are only able to see things the way they see it,its a very narrow minded way of looking at things.what they dont realise is just because they think that they are right,doesnt automatically mean that they are right

Last edited by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:54 pm

Jahu wrote:So now you are saying that you are wanted as a prime target by refugee ladies too?

im just saying jahu..all that fertilisation only ends one way... Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:55 pm

I think these rich Barons like BB and Tenez who work just for fun and travel and collect air miles, have given up a little on current state of the World, too busy counting money smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:56 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:So now you are saying that you are wanted as a prime target by refugee ladies too?

im just saying jahu..all that fertilisation only ends one way... Laugh

Better start saving for lots of alimony payments hahaha

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Veejay wrote:ok BB so im assuming you meant what you said " more or less suicide"..and i guess thats what you mean when you say " i advise you to read properly"  Laugh

but lets say you really did mean cultural suicide 
humans have been fighting over land since the dawn of time,lands get invaded cultures change
look at the states,how its progressed over the years from the native american culture to what american is culture is today
while i can understand that there is a possibility for different cultures to clash,the law we live under only recognises 1 right,it is highly unlikely that it will ever recognise something like sharia law
do you really believe that in this day and age,with the internet and the way a lot of people their lives online that our culture would progress backward,to all the taboos and issues we have already overcome rather then move ahead?
i am sorry but i really struggle to see that ever happening 
the reason why i say this is because living in an area like do,i see second and third generation immigrant kids from all kinds of backgrounds and religions intermingling as if there isnt even the slightest difference between them,they are living and creating a new culture that is still in many ways very british
as long as it a culture that isnt hurting anyone,i see no problem with that
they dont see the difference how you were brought up to see it
So I guess the Labour Party haven't adapted to hosting political meeting in sex-segregated halls

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/09/gender-segregated-meetings-david-cameron-labour-pmqs

I guess white girls aren't being abused by the tens of thousands by men who believe they are inferior because their religious leaders tell them so.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=11c_1368696941

I guess our institutions would never tolerate alternative legal systems

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/feb/07/religion.world

I suppose we could never find our tolerance of sexuality rolled back

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law

No, nothing to see here.

And I haven't touched on the potential risks if the half million a year were coming from the Ukraine / Russian border! A totally different type of cultural threat, one mainly involving organised crime.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Jahu wrote:I think these rich Barons like BB and Tenez who work just for fun and travel and collect air miles, have given up a little on current state of the World, too busy counting money smiley
Hey, I work every day and far from giving up I argue with the people unwittingly rushing to wreck it.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:06 pm

Don't give up then, tough mission but you're long on the game smiley

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum