Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

US open prediction game - day 10

+4
Veejay
legendkillar
noleisthebest
luvsports!
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:04 am

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:I have a theory about all those retirements.

Djoko was caught with a blue tongue. All his peers know that but since teh establishment is currently covering it up, players facing him are retiring in protest.

Far fetched I know ...but hey...it adds spice to your story.

And no such a thing to happen to Nadal all these years...which establishment do you work for?

I am not saying the establishment does the right thing. In fact they would protect the sport, hence most if not al number 1s.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

US open prediction game - day 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: US open prediction game - day 10

Post by noleisthebest Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:19 am

To the beautiful victory!

Bravo Nishi! Applause

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:25 am

wow. What a clip. That rolls back the years!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:26 am

It was nice to see Nishikori finally show some balls.  I just want to see him win it - or Monfils - or Del Potro.  But Nishikori has the ability - he just lacks the serve and the nerve.  Especially at critical times.  I don't see him doing it but at least he's there and has a chance.

Saying that, Murray has managed to win despite having the nerves of toilet paper.

Last edited by FedererKing on Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:26 am

Tenez wrote:wow. What a clip. That rolls back the years!
I love it!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:28 am

Well if you think my Murray camp picture is passe, then....

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:33 am

Hello everyone,

back on otf.. after a long time..

Stan  is playing... not too good, but seems okay in patches. I think he has been carrying an injury for some time now.

Last edited by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:24 am

He played brilliantly from what I saw.  His serve was good, backhands v good, and forehands consistent. He hit TONS of winners.  Del Potro's serve was a let down and his backhand needs work because it's not as good as it used to be and wawrinka kept playing to it.

Wawrinka is the new favourite imho. Yeah, not Djokovic.

Injured players don't hit like 40 winners in 3 sets. Or beat Del Potro in 4.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:20 am

FedererKing wrote:He played brilliantly from what I saw.  His serve was good, backhands v good, and forehands consistent. He hit TONS of winners.  Del Potro's serve was a let down and his backhand needs work because it's not as good as it used to be and wawrinka kept playing to it.

Wawrinka is the new favourite imho. Yeah, not Djokovic.

Injured players don't hit like 40 winners in 3 sets. Or beat Del Potro in 4.

First set Stan was too slow to start, got broken early and was havign trouble holding his service games... until the break-back. The 2nd set was also similar.

3rd and 4th he played great, I saw that.

Injured... he recently retired in a match.. and today also had the trainer on court for his thigh...

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:16 am

Well done to Ninja and happy for Stan too, though I would not mind Delpo wining.

Andy back to his spoiled child behavior, loses the match because of 1 point re-played and keeps b1tching with umpire and official, not something a world #2 should do.

Also doesen't USA have any younger kids who play Tennis and use them as ball boys and not all of them over 30, and whats with most ball boys and line judges being black and over 60? Is that Obama intervening to show the world that blacks matter after all  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Let's hope a Monfils and Stan final. Ninja can't cut it, and no one cares for Djoko anymore, except divorce lawyers now  Whistle

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:05 am

Tenez wrote:Well if you think my Murray camp picture is passe, then....

It's past passe...only gaining artistic value now.
More like the forum's heirloom.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:20 am

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Hello everyone,

Stan  is playing... not too good, but seems okay in patches. I think he has been carrying an injury for some time now.

Rotlaaaaaaa!!!!!

You missed the prediction game!

Now I have to make everyone look good. Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:03 am

Jahu wrote:Well done to Ninja and happy for Stan too, though I would not mind Delpo wining.

Andy back to his spoiled child behavior, loses the match because of 1 point re-played and keeps b1tching with umpire and official, not something a world #2 should do.

Also doesen't USA have any younger kids who play Tennis and use them as ball boys and not all of them over 30, and whats with most ball boys and line judges being black and over 60? Is that Obama intervening to show the world that blacks matter after all  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Let's hope a Monfils and Stan final. Ninja can't cut it, and no one cares for Djoko anymore, except divorce lawyers now  Whistle

Funny post Jahu..  Applause

Monfils... naah.. too much to ask from a showman..
Djokovic... literally has got a ticket to the finals... all injured and ailing return from injury players coming into his path..
Stan.. I suspect he is carrying an injury... And we don't know which stan will turn up.
Nishikori... If Murray has 3, Nishi should get atleast one... it would be cruel otherwise. It would hurt if he ended slamless..like Tsonga and Nalby

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:05 am

noleisthebest wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Hello everyone,

Rotlaaaaaaa!!!!!

You missed the prediction game!

Now I have to make everyone look good. Winking
Yes right Hug .

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Jahu wrote:Well done to Ninja and happy for Stan too, though I would not mind Delpo wining.

I think Murray was only creating an argument cause 
He could see Nishi was finding his range and tried to disrupt that. No different than his "c'mon" after his opponent's mistakes. Even McEnrore mentioned it.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:38 pm

The match was a scrappy affair. I won't use the term great to summarise it because both struggled to hold it mentally in the final stages. I don't see Nishi having anything left in the tank for Stan.

When I look at Murray, has there ever been a player to let such non-tennis trivial moments in a match bother him to the point he checks out and loses the match? I mean there are shots made or missed that turn a match, but I've never seen anyone that lets a roof closing or stray butterfly or noise off the court get so much under his skin that he loses focus so easily. He had Nishi in that first set, went tight in the second and let him in, regained control in the third and lost it totally in the 4th. Never seen such ill discipline.

On the face of it, when you look who's left. It's going to take another purple patch of Stanimal to deny Djokovic. When there are glimpses of youthful light shining through, it gets stomped out.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 pm

No, there hasn't.  He is the weakest player mentally I have ever seen. In any sport. He's clearly got some serious psychological issues that he has no intention of addressing.  With the surfaces and conditions tailor made to suit his game, he'd have won a lot more had he the mental strength of a greater player. It's laughable that he is cited in a "big 4"; he's as far away from Nadal, Djokovic, and Federer as the Earth is to the Moon.

I wanted to support him, but how can I? He makes disparaging comments about England (and that goes for public support for independent Scotland), he bitches and screams all the time—even at his own camp, he always looks miserable and angry, and he's a petulant brat.  Just look at his mother, Judy, on the banner of this forum. Does that loudmouth look like someone who is going to raise a man?  Murray has been brought up with a silver spoon and had all his own way. He's not a man. He's a kid. In short, I will wager you that his upbringing is the underlying problem.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:42 pm

Confirming my thoughts on Murray having arguments with empire to disrupt Nishi's focus.

Murray has high margins in his shots so his only way to beat a thin margin player on form is to unsettle him.

I have also noticed that everytime Nishi sent a ball close to the line Murray was shouting a "Ou" as out.....to force a drop of tension/focus in his opponent.
And of course his usual c'mon after an easy mistake from Nishi to rattle him.

We can tell he has been trained by the winning ugly Brad boy!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Yeah... pathetic that.  He also shouts "Mine!" a lot too.  Idiot.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3