Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?

3 posters

Go down

Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  Empty Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?

Post by Veejay Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  Empty Re: Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Yes he was.

He is the guy who served one year ban for taking the test a day later and testing negative.
And was not allowed to even sit in the arena like any normal ticket paying fan to watch his own Davis Cup team match.
His face was on the posters around the stadium like he was a criminal. Anyone who spotted him - could you report, please. (I saw it with my own eyes).

The guy who was given support  from Djokovic during year he was banned - he took him under his wing, they practised togehter...Nole kept him sane and alive. Isn't that beautiful?

Then the same year ITF and WADA created a new rule that no professional player is allowed to do the same, ie associate himself with a banned player. Not even hit a ball.

Unlike Cilic who tested positive and served 3 months.

Unlike Serena Williams who served nothing for locking herself in the panic room and REFUSED to let the testers in.

Viktor is an emotional and honest guy, yes, certainly was too aggressive and over the top there.

The umpire WAS a disaster ignoring  linsemman call "out" and givng a direct point to Ramos.
A potential 30:30 as opposed to 40:15 is a huge difference when your opponent is serving for the match.

And it obviously went on during the whole match.

I am glad he made a spectacle and drew attention to bad umpiring.

We all suffer those kind of idiots who love their bit of power...social services etc...

Viktor has clearly had too much and snapped after all he went through.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?  Empty Re: Was Victor Troicki justified in his rant?

Post by Veejay Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:08 pm

its hard to tell from watching to youtibe clip but on another clip i see that the umpire over ruled 2 lines judges call
i  remember this happeneing to serena a few years ago where the umpire made several very bad calls when the ball was clearly in
 that prompted hawkeye to be introduced
i dont know why these other courts dont have a chalenging system
seems a little bit unfair just cause youre not an elite player playing on centre court

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:29 pm

yes it must be very frustrating but the way he argues is wrong. It's simply wrong. It's actually because he is very emotional that such incidents happen to him.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down