Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:49 pm by Daniel2

» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyWed May 15, 2024 11:18 pm by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Women prize money is making the headlines again.  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Women prize money is making the headlines again.

+10
Slippy
naxroy
summerblues
N2D2L
paulcz
Autumnleaf
luvsports!
noleisthebest
Daniel
Tenez
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Women prize money is making the headlines again.  Empty Women prize money is making the headlines again.

Post by Tenez Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:12 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/35866641

While we are fighting the age war on the other thread, another war has taken place in the media and in particular in IW.

The "poor" IW director made the mistake to tell the truth and speak his mind.

What's your view again? Mine is changing....again.

I was against, then for and now against again! I woudl not be so much against if it was not for the ladies to revendicate equal money so shamelessly. The figures speak for themselves. roughly 2.5 time more interest in mens tennis than ladies. And yes we may have ladies matches that might be more interesting than mens but all in all...it's not close.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Women prize money is making the headlines again.  Empty Re: Women prize money is making the headlines again.

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:53 am

Women's tennis is pathetic.
They don't deserve to be even a supporting act let alone get paid half men's money.

Women are boring.

Like in everyday life, it's almost a miracle to find an interesting one to talk to.

This picture sums it for me...

Women prize money is making the headlines again.  3475

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Women prize money is making the headlines again.  Empty Re: Women prize money is making the headlines again.

Post by luvsports! Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 am

Lol. Strong words from nitb.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:03 am

luvsports! wrote:Lol. Strong words from nitb.

Someone's got to say it as it is! Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:17 am

The guy quits (or got sacked) following his remarks.

In a way truth is not always worth being told.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 am

Tenez wrote:The guy quits (or got sacked) following his remarks.

In a way truth is not always worth being told.

The way I see it, you either tell the truth or don't say anything.
I agree it's very costly so we must be wise.
There is no other way - the alternative is awful.

That's why all politicians lie and sell their souls somewhere along the way. And not just politicians...wherever there is money and power: pro sport, top jobs etc...

One can only walk upright with the help of God these days.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:35 pm

But there were some good arguments made.

If we allocate money based on popularity, then Nadal woudl make more money than Djoko when they meet.

This to me reveals how important it is for TDs to have the key players....and that clearly explains why draws can be rigged, doping can be covered, and referee might not be partial.

It's a business!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:45 pm

And an incredibly profitable one at that!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:00 pm

It's totally wicked that a man had to lose a job because he spoke his mind.

The ugly hipocrisy of "advanced",  liberal West and the immoral agenda they are ramming down everyone's throat.

The guy simply said what 99% of people think, anyway.

Even Nole got hooked in:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2016/03/djokovic-saves-his-unforced-errors-press/57938/#.VvFZIvDfWrU

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:07 pm

Tenez wrote:But there were some good arguments made.

If we allocate money based on popularity, then Nadal woudl make more money than Djoko when they meet.

This to me reveals how important it is for TDs to have the key players....and that clearly explains why draws can be rigged, doping can be covered, and referee might not be partial.

It's a business!
And where would that leave women's tennis?

Biggest bra size, longest legs, loudest panting?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:37 pm

noleisthebest wrote:It's totally wicked that a man had to lose a job because he spoke his mind.

The ugly hipocrisy of "advanced",  liberal West and the immoral agenda they are ramming down everyone's throat.

Even Nole got hooked in:

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2016/03/djokovic-saves-his-unforced-errors-press/57938/#.VvFZIvDfWrU

And this is the price he had to pay since they were not able to sack him:

Nole...what have you got yourself into...is it REALLY worth it?  Wah

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm

noleisthebest wrote:It's totally wicked that a man had to lose a job because he spoke his mind.

Even Nole got hooked in:

I must say it was not very smart to say. You don't tell a fat person he/she is fat..even if true.

Having said that if the fat person tells me he/she is thin, well then I might be tempted to correct him/her.

This is my view about that subject. When I hear the ladies talking about how they deserve that money, I fancy telling them no! However, it might be fair to leave them with equal pay for now....and feel sorry for the guys who really have it harder on their side.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Bottom line is, the guy lost his job for expressing his opinion.
Same as ex-Russian Fed cup captain.

You can pretend this is funny but it isn't.

I am tired of balanced conformists.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:17 pm

It's a non story being clouded by the usual stupid left and loud mouthed women.

If we want true equality, men and women should compete in the same tournament against one another.  If not, we're already unequal.  It's that simple.  Women do not generate the same income as the men - or the same audience numbers.  The men's game is better across the board and it's not just the physical side.  It's a proven fact that men have better hand eye coordination and spatial awareness (I guess you could also call that physical, since it is a manifestation of the brain). To name a few of the things that men evolved as hunter-gatherers.  Do I like it? No.  Do I avoid the truth? No.

The left and the feminazis need to get over it.  Otherwise, as I said before, let's have full mixed draws and have TRUE "equality".

We aren't equal at sport.  Not by a long chalk.  Women are not doing the same job in tennis and, thus, do not deserve the same pay. And that's before we come to the fact men are playing more sets.

The sooner we ditch leftism and political correctness, the sooner we'll start to heal. We will also avoid more Belgiums.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:52 am

Tenez wrote:

Even Nole got hooked in:

I must say it was not very smart to say. You don't tell a fat person he/she is fat..even if true.

Having said that if the fat person tells me he/she is thin, well then I might be tempted to correct him/her.

This is my view about that subject. When I hear the ladies talking about how they deserve that money, I fancy telling them no! However, it might be fair to leave them with equal pay for now....and feel sorry for the guys who really have it harder on their side.
You were right. Apolgies.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 am

Important to make a distinction between the left and the regressive left.

I can criticise Islam, they, the so called "progressives" defend it to the hilt.

Anti free speech, victimhood, 3rd wave feminism, PC culture - that ain't me.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnleaf Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 am

It's interesting that in the early 2000s the WTA generated more income than the ATP. Since the mid 2000s ATP has overtaken WTA. That development might very well turn again when the more interesting rivalries will be on the WTA side. I don't think matches like the recent ATP MS1000 final or the AO final are such great products for which people will want to spend their money.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2015/11/23/Leagues-and-Governing-Bodies/ATP-revenue.aspx

Autumnleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:10 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Why this sudden change of view? not very much like you! Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:23 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Why this sudden change of view? not very much like you! Winking
Long story.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:07 pm

luvsports! wrote:Important to make a distinction between the left and the regressive left.

I can criticise Islam, they, the so called "progressives" defend it to the hilt.

Anti free speech, victimhood, 3rd wave feminism, PC culture - that ain't me.

I think that's trying to distance yourself from your own monster.  These people were born of progressive liberalism - and now they aren't liked, they get rebranded.  I don't think it's fair to do that.  They are your baggage.  Progressive liberalism leads to this. It's a fault of liberalism thinking that leads directly to the "regressive" idiots we have wandering about. Modern liberalism has been all about tolerance and equality - and never about rationality or sanity.

I am, however, happy that a lot of the left are finally standing up against Islam and feminazis.  Once upon a time, this didn't happen.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:17 pm

Well my "awakening" to all this occurred after the Bill Maher, Sam Harris vs Ben Affleck incident on Real Time in late 2014.

Since then I have found that crowd toxic. 
I see it now as libertarians vs authoritarians. The regressives are all about the latter. I am not exactly a libertarian but I certainly ain't the latter.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:38 pm

Life is about balance and it's certainly not with the Libertarians nor with teh Dictators. However we, as people, have the governments we deserve, be they one or the others. Both lead to failure big time.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:09 pm

I didn't know women and men played with different balls!!!

Interesting incident from last night's Murray's match:

https://streamable.com/1j4t?t=0.1

Murray refused to serve with the "woman's ball" which according to him are : smaller, faster and livelier!

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/tennis/andy-murray-fumes-at-rogue-ball-still-advances-in-miami_sto5408064/story.shtml

That much for his public supoort of feminism....Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:18 pm

Q. Could you talk us through the great ball mystery, please?
ANDY MURRAY: It was just a women's ball. I saw it just before I was about to serve. It's quite off putting because I just missed two balls long. I didn't know if that was one of the balls I used in the last couple points. The women's balls are very different to the men's balls. They're much quicker, smaller, livelier.

Yeah, when you're just about to serve at break point down, you know, you don't want to be using a completely different ball.

So I was just a bit frustrated with that because I didn't know potentially if on of the points before I had used it or not.

Q. How did you find out it was a different ball? Did you hit it and think, Oh, that felt light?
ANDY MURRAY: No. Just as I was about to serve, the Penn logo is in red I think on the women's ball and on the men's ball it's in black.

So, yeah, just saw it as I was about to bounce the ball and realized this isn't...

Q. What did Mohamed say back to you?
ANDY MURRAY: I was just a bit -- I felt like he should have said something to the crowd, because it looked like I was stalling intentionally.

Q. We didn't have a clue, really.
ANDY MURRAY: I said to him, Say to the crowd, because I look like I'm complaining for nothing just now, and I've got the wrong ball that I'm about to serve with at break point.

Yeah, he obviously didn't say anything. It's not his fault. He can't see if it's a women's ball or not. But for the player, it's obviously difficult.

Q. Where did this rouge ball come from? Was it in a flower bed...
ANDY MURRAY: A what? Sorry.

Q. Was it in a flower bed?
ANDY MURRAY: Yeah, I don't know. Possibility. I only saw it when it was in my hand. Possibly. Obviously throughout the day a bunch of balls end up in in the flower beds. Yeah, could have easily come from there. 

Posted:

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:07 am

[quote="noleisthebest"]Women's tennis is pathetic.
They don't deserve to be even a supporting act let alone get paid half men's money.

Women are boring.

Like in everyday life, it's almost a miracle to find an interesting one to talk to.

This picture sums it for me...

[quote]

Women are from Venus and men from Mars, so that there must be any difference Big Grin
There are even worse sports than tennis, that are promoted so much. I can't watch women footbal, hockey, but what can we think of ski jumpers, weightlifters, ultimate fighters. These women Whistle

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:13 am

Professional sport has destroyed women.

But here is my facourite women athlete of all times!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:20 am

noleisthebest wrote:Professional sport has destroyed women.

But here is my facourite women athlete of all times!

She was a really great sportswoman and I like her also as a great strong person.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:31 am

luvsports! wrote:
Since then I have found that crowd toxic. 
I see it now as libertarians vs authoritarians. The regressives are all about the latter. I am not exactly a libertarian but I certainly ain't the latter.
Umm, I wouldn't say it's libertarians vs authoritarians, choosing between Ron Paul and those 'safe space' university students... I'd prefer to put my head in a toilet.

I disagree with FK that somehow progressive liberals have to align in any way with the regressive left... I believe in equality and tolerance, and you shouldn't treat someone badly for something they can't change like skin colour... but that still allows criticism of illiberal ideas and criticism of people who hold those views.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 am

Cultural libertarians and authoritarians I should have said.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:39 am

luvsports! wrote:Cultural libertarians and authoritarians I should have said.
What's that?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:47 pm

luvsports! wrote:Cultural libertarians and authoritarians I should have said.
Ah I see, so you're talking about specifically about cultural and social issues (imo what bernie is standing for about income inequality and campaign finance reform is more important, as you'd agree).

Even then I'm not too sure, how about cultural libertarian vs pragmatic liberal vs authoritarian.
There has to be a space somewhere in between Milo Yiannopolous/his daddy Trump and safe space triggered university students. Ie people who recognise there's a real issue with Islam and texts in the Koran, but don't call for all Muslims to be banned.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:08 pm

Do you by any chance watch the Rubin Report?
The guests he gets on are brilliant, but he gets steamrolled too easily.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:25 pm

luvsports! wrote:Do you by any chance watch the Rubin Report?
The guests he gets on are brilliant, but he gets steamrolled too easily.
Yep, I've watched him interview both Milo and Ben Shapiro.
I like him, but agree he needs to be slightly tougher. Milo and Ben were making some totally nonsensical claims in their respective interviews, and you could see on Rubin's face he was like 'err..umm..are you sure' but he didn't make a big deal. And then it's easy for him in those interviews to go back to the talking points that they all agree on 'oh aren't the regressive left so pathetic'- well they are, but not as bad as what Trump and Cruz would do.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 am

The King of Clay chimes in:

https://www.cbssports.com/tennis/news/rafael-nadal-says-women-tennis-players-shouldnt-be-paid-equally-if-tv-ratings-arent-equal/

Nadal wrote:Female models earn more than male models, and nobody says anything. Why? Because they have a larger following. In tennis, too, who gathers a larger audience earns more.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 am

I just noticed this - Yikes:

DEC1M7 wrote:but not as bad as what Trump […] would do.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:30 am

totally disagree with nadal in this matter

women and men shall be paid the same for their atp points and titles

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Slippy Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Apparently Serena will be seeded at the US Open as a new rule is being brought in so that women whose ranking is impeded due to pregnancy aren’t adversely affected.

No news yet on whether Wawrinka and/or Murray will also benefit from such protection, despite their absences being due to circumstances outside their control.

Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:05 pm

Slippy wrote:Apparently Serena will be seeded at the US Open as a new rule is being brought in so that women whose ranking is impeded due to pregnancy aren’t adversely affected.

No news yet on whether Wawrinka and/or Murray will also benefit from such protection, despite their absences being due to circumstances outside their control.
I do not necessarily mind pregnancy getting different treatment.  Pregnancy rules are relatively easy to specify: it is difficult to fake it, and has a pretty consistent duration.

But do not do it retroactively, i.e. no way it should be applied to anyone who already had a baby, or who is already pregnant.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:03 pm

They choose to get pregnant.  That's the decision.  This penalizes women who put the sport above having children.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Slippy Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:53 pm

summerblues wrote:
Slippy wrote:Apparently Serena will be seeded at the US Open as a new rule is being brought in so that women whose ranking is impeded due to pregnancy aren’t adversely affected.

I do not necessarily mind pregnancy getting different treatment.  Pregnancy rules are relatively easy to specify: it is difficult to fake it, and has a pretty consistent duration.

But do not do it retroactively, i.e. no way it should be applied to anyone who already had a baby, or who is already pregnant.
Agree on the 2nd point. Its being brought in solely for Serena to ensure she’s seeded at the US Open. Will be interesting to see how high she is seeded. 

I don’t really agree on the first point. There is absolutely no reason to distinguish pregnancy from injury absence. One is entirely outside the player’s control. The other is within their control (albeit there are sensible reasons why they shouldn’t be penalised for deciding to take a break). As we have seen, both situations mean that the returning player is likely to be well short of the level they were at beforehand. Personally, I’d keep the rule as is but, if not, it needs to change for all.

Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:56 pm

This week has been a real horror for me. Sad

First the ref robs Serbia vs Albania.
Then Fed loses to little Ustasha.
Now Nole loses to big Ustasha.
Baboon is back to number one.
Feminists and US Might flex their muscles and change rules to favour their athlete.

Can it get any worse? Wah Wah Wah

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Slippy wrote:I don’t really agree on the first point. There is absolutely no reason to distinguish pregnancy from injury absence.
I suspect you (and maybe Daniel too) take the view that similar situations should be handled similarly, and it is unfair if they are not.  I am not too hung up on that.  I do not mind some arbitrariness as long as it is not applied selectively.

As an extreme example, suppose ATP decided to give protected seeding to players that have a wrist injury but not those that have an ankle injury.  I may think it silly, but I would not view it as fundamentally problematic.  But it would be extremely problematic if they made that change just after a player had broken his wrist, and allowed to apply the new rules to him.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Daniel wrote:They choose to get pregnant.  That's the decision.  This penalizes women who put the sport above having children.

the thing is no woman should have to choose between professional success and having children, as both things shall be compatible.

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:12 pm

noleisthebest wrote:This week has been a real horror for me. Sad

First the ref robs Serbia vs Albania.
Then Fed loses to little Ustasha.
Now Nole loses to big Ustasha.
Baboon is back to number one.
Feminists and US Might flex their muscles and change rules to favour their athlete.

Can it get any worse? Wah  Wah  Wah
..And Hamilton beats Vettel....

There are weeks like that!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Slippy Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:15 pm

summerblues wrote:
Slippy wrote:I don’t really agree on the first point. There is absolutely no reason to distinguish pregnancy from injury absence.
I suspect you (and maybe Daniel too) take the view that similar situations should be handled similarly, and it is unfair if they are not.  I am not too hung up on that.  I do not mind some arbitrariness as long as it is not applied selectively.

As an extreme example, suppose ATP decided to give protected seeding to players that have a wrist injury but not those that have an ankle injury.  I may think it silly, but I would not view it as fundamentally problematic.  But it would be extremely problematic if they made that change just after a player had broken his wrist, and allowed to apply the new rules to him.
I don’t really get that example. Unless there was a very good reason why a player with a wrist injury should be treated differently then it would be an obviously unfair rule. It would indeed be extremely problematic as every player with a non-wrist injury would justifiably complain.  Similarly, if an injured player could benefit from a seeding but not one returning from pregnancy I would regard that as a rule that needed changing. There is no sustainable reason for a different approach to injury or pregnancy absence.

Slippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:22 pm

naxroy wrote:
Daniel wrote:They choose to get pregnant.  That's the decision.  This penalizes women who put the sport above having children.

the thing is no woman should have to choose between professional success and having children, as both things shall be compatible.

eh no. There are not. A woman cannot give birth on the court! That's not what people turned up to watch when they bought their tickets. There is no limit to this kind of "rights". What about men? Can't they preserve their seeding when their wife gives birth either?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:27 am

of course, it should be that way

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:57 am

naxroy wrote:

Sorry, where did this principle appear from?

This is the kind of self-appointed declaration of rights garbage that infects so much of shallow thinking these days. There is no logical back-up to the statement. Sport is an optional activity and at it's heart is accomplishment. Reproduction is, usually, an entirely voluntary decision and for women there are inevitable consequences in their sporting field. To confuse the two is illogical.

The reality, of course, is that fuss is made because Serena Williams is adept at playing intersectional victim cards, and has allies in the media to carry out her dirty work for her. It makes for terrific virtue signalling by the media hungry for credit points (such as when they asked John McEnroe how she'd do against the men then went off the deep end when he answered the question honestly).

She got pregnant, she returns, she works her way back up. She is not being denied access to the main draw and if she's really playing at the level that warrants a seeding she will make her way through anyway. The only downside for her is if she met a top seed early, but there you go.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:15 am

reality is world is changing for good in terms of equality

no matter how much some dislike it, it is happening

naxroy

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:21 am

naxroy wrote:reality is world is changing for good in terms of equality

no matter how much some dislike it, it is happening
You're again completely off the point. This is not a matter of equality as the men are completely unaffected (and probably couldn't care less) about the seeding policy for the women's draw.

This demonstrates again the knee-jerk SJW-style response to such matters; everything has to be fitted to an existing narrative and the solution parrotted in accordance with dogma. 

The problem is that this leaves no room for logical analysis, hence they get themselves into terrible fixes. This is great fun for the rest of us, who get the popcorn out to watch the radical feminists going to war with the trans lobby, or the same the radical feminists cheerleading for cultures which make women cover their bodies, be subject to FGM, and generally be one level above a dog in that cultures clash with the vastly superior Western culture in which they (rightly) luxuriate in their rights. 

There is a great deal more of this fun coming around the corner, so much so that I suppose that we white hetero males will be accused of having a deeply unfair advantage in the sense that we get to sit back and laugh our arses off at the lot of them. Probably I should invest in  Women prize money is making the headlines again.  2231271509 futures, there'll be shortages coming up.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum