Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Terrorist Attack in Paris EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Terrorist Attack in Paris

+2
N2D2L
noleisthebest
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terrorist Attack in Paris Empty Terrorist Attack in Paris

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:52 pm

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack in Paris Empty Re: Terrorist Attack in Paris

Post by N2D2L Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:15 pm

More victims of religious extremism and intolerance, sad day

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:08 pm

France needs and deserves another de Gaulle.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:06 pm

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:57 pm

Talk is cheap and when money talks it's not only cheap, but nasty, as well.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:36 pm

Religion has nothing to do with those acts Kim. I am annoyed the way religion is mixed in this. The media do their best to associate those acts of madness with a 700 yo religion when it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You have 2 or even 10 or 1000 manipulated idiots trying to polarise people and everybody is happy to take side. Absurd! The world is turning mad.

Also "New born Christians Bush and Blair" have set the Middle East on fire yet no media were talking about Christian fanatism then...yet they did not kill 12 people but 100 000s. And what we are seeing now is probably side effects of the mess we created in that region.

In this madness not many will keep their heads cool, unfortuantely and see who manipulates behind.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Radical Islamism is behind this; I'm sorry Tenez but you have to accept the truth.
Of course moderate Muslims would not carry this out, but aren't happy with the idea of their religion and prophet being mocked.
And a few radicals, who have been totally brainwashed by religion, now carry out this attack because the cartoonists have mocked their religion, which is blasphemous according to them.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:02 pm

When I read you I can see that those idiots are succeeding in their task. They polarise you like they polarise millions. Already now some more idiots are starting to fire real bullets in French mosques. This is exactly what those idiots wanted.

I woudl never call those guys Muslims, not even islamists. They are simply idiots under the power of a greater evil. Their aim is to drag everybody into a war, including the millions of innocent muslims.

I noticed how you disregarded the point about Bush and Blair. It's too easy to brush the acts of those idiots under the carpet now.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Tenez wrote:When I read you I can see that those idiots are succeeding in their task. They polarise you like they polarise millions. Already now some more idiots are starting to fire real bullets in French mosques. This is exactly what those idiots wanted.

Yes they are succeeding in their task; their task was to take revenge on the cartoonists (which they did), and stop further press from publishing cartoons of the prophet and insulting Islam (which so far they've also done). So yes, they've achieved what they wanted.

Firing bullets into French mosques is disgraceful criminal behaviour, and not justified in any way whatsoever; and I would never condone it.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Kimmy, you've got to learn that daily politics is just genetically modified corn given to battery chickens.

It's important to guard one's mind from lies and poison of heavily controlled media.
Truth is being suffocated in the name of political correctness, human rights etc...
The world has changed phenomenally in the last 100 years.
I don't have TV licence out of principle and barely know what goes on in terms of "news".
The ugliness of this world is so heavy, last thing I want is to feed on it.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:When I read you I can see that those idiots are succeeding in their task. They polarise you like they polarise millions. Already now some more idiots are starting to fire real bullets in French mosques. This is exactly what those idiots wanted.

Yes they are succeeding in their task; their task was to take revenge on the cartoonists (which they did), and stop further press from publishing cartoons of the prophet and insulting Islam (which so far they've also done). So yes, they've achieved what they wanted.
Absurd! They failed badly on this actually! Haven't you noticed? Charlie hebdo is going to get stronger and more people will have a go at the prophet.

You will never find in the Coran that it is right to kill innocent people, more so innocent people while down begging for life. This is why those kind of acts are anything but religious. Their aim is to actually portrait the wors possible image of the religion...like this other idiot eating the heart of just Syrian dead soldier. Those things are strongly comdemned by the Coran yet you see teh media constantly associating those acts to "Islam" and Muslims. This is what polarises this world.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:30 pm

Tenez wrote:Absurd! They failed badly on this actually! Haven't you noticed? Charlie hebdo is going to get stronger and more people will have a go at the prophet.
Let's see how many news publications publish the cartoons which created the furore in the first place...

Tenez wrote:You will never find in the Coran that it is right to kill innocent people, more so innocent people while down begging for life. This is why those kind of acts are anything but religious. Their aim is to actually portrait the wors possible image of the religion...like this other idiot eating the heart of just Syrian dead soldier. Those things are strongly comdemned by the Coran yet you see teh media constantly associating those acts to "Islam" and Muslims. This is what polarises this world.
I'm very well educated on religious scriptures, including the Koran. Holy texts are full of contradictions.
It is true there are some very peaceful verses on the Koran, which make clear that murder and violence is wrong. However there are also many verses which are violent, make clear that violence towards non Muslims is acceptable, and that death should be the punishment for leaving the religion.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
I'm very well educated on religious scriptures, including the Koran. Holy texts are full of contradictions.
It is true there are some very peaceful verses on the Koran, which make clear that murder and violence is wrong. However there are also many verses which are violent, make clear that violence towards non Muslims is acceptable, and that death should be the punishment for leaving the religion.

That is true, still don't you think that all this terrorist attacks look a bit staged...
What exactly would Muslims hope to achieve with shooting a bunch of people?

Their methods are different when in minority.

Behind them all (legal&illegal terrorists) is just money, or mammon, to be more precise.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:13 pm

I disagree with your summaries of it Kim. The violent part of the coran is essentially  from the first chapters of the bible (Shariah) .

Everything can be interpreted the wrong way. Like the Jihad (the holy war) which is in fact a war against one's own demons and not a war against the rest of the world. Just an example. At teh end of teh day the Muslims have generated less wars than the Christians in the last 700 years. WWI and WWII have nothing to do with Islam for instance and are well known to be the worst atrocities this world generated.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:19 pm

Tenez wrote:I disagree with your summaries of it Kim. The violent part of the coran is essentially  from the first chapters of the bible (Shariah) .

Everything can be interpreted the wrong way. Like the Jihad (the holy war) which is in fact a war against one's own demons and not a war against the rest of the world. Just an example. At teh end of teh day the Muslims have generated less wars than the Christians in the last 700 years. WWI and WWII have nothing to do with Islam for instance and are well known to be the worst atrocities this world generated.
Firstly that is simply not accurate, the violent parts of the Koran don't just originate from the Bible.
Secondly I recognise throughout history Christianity has also generated a lot of wars. I'm not fan of Christianity either really.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:I disagree with your summaries of it Kim. The violent part of the coran is essentially  from the first chapters of the bible (Shariah) .

Firstly that is simply not accurate, the violent parts of the Koran don't just originate from the Bible.
Secondly I recognise throughout history Christianity has also generated a lot of wars. I'm not fan of Christianity either really.
I do understand that even genuine Christians put people off, but please let them not put you off Christ.
People are weak and fickle and will inevitably let you down. Every one of them.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:28 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
I do understand that even genuine Christians put people off, but please let them not put you off Christ.
People are weak and fickle and will inevitably let you down. Every one of them.
Let's not have a debate about Christianity itself, as I've said before the scientific claims in the Bible (for example the creation story in Genesis) are totally unscientific and not supported by evidence.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:

So what is your religion Kim then? Science, reason and money like all atheists?

I find it funny to read people saying that religions are only problems, not realising that they replaced those "old" religions by an even older god: The Golden Calf! Our world is possessed by money and profit destroying everything on its way including our sport. But that's the least problem. Money is destroying our lives and planet like no other religion has done it in the past. No tree will be left, no water will remain clean, no air will be breathable if we let big businesses rule our world. Money has also been the main reason for the biggest wars while religions were only used as a pretext and way to manipulate the weak for financial purpose of a few.

It's easy to criticise religions nowadays but the alternative is far from being any better. At least religions gave us a moral guide. However like everything it can be turned against it's original purpose. But that's not the problem of religions, it's again Mens problem.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Tenez wrote:
So what is your religion Kim then? Science, reason and money like all atheists?
Science and reason.

Money has also been the main reason for the biggest wars while religions were only used as a pretext and way to manipulate the weak for financial purpose of a few.
There are huge issues with what vested interests are doing to our planet. The Koch brothers are an example.
However many wars and a lot of damage are directly due to religion too.

It's easy to criticise religions nowadays but the alternative is far from being any better. At least religions gave us a moral guide. However like everything it can be turned against it's original purpose. But that's not the problem of religions, it's again Mens problem.
Well firstly it was men who made up religion.
Secondly most religions say that if you don't follow that specific religion you will go to hell for eternity, which I don't see as moral.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:48 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Well firstly it was men who made up religion.
And you are not a man? I mean man is/has the most advance piece of intelligence in the universe so if he made it up it might be for a reason. If it did not make up Religion then a "god" may have created it. Either way this is not a reason for dismissing it suddenly. At least it might be interesting to understand why religions flourished in all human civilisations in the past and first traces of it came at the same time as consciousness came along.  

Secondly most religions say that if you don't follow that specific religion you will go to hell for eternity, which I don't see as moral.
So Religion seems to establish some moral laws and you are saying that is immoral? Let's say you are right, who do you think should make the moral laws? Men? Doesn't that answer your first point?

It seems you have not thought that question through.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Tenez wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:Well firstly it was men who made up religion.
And you are not a man? I mean man is/has the most advance piece of intelligence in the universe so if he made it up it might be for a reason.
Yes but religions claim that the holy books are divine, not man-made. So if they were man made the holy books would be fraudulent and the religion would be dishonest.
Anyway let's not make this a debate about factual accuracy of religion...

Tenez what do you feel about the freedom to post cartoon covers with photos which are blasphemous to many ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:43 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Tenez what do you feel about the freedom to post cartoon covers with photos which are blasphemous to many ?

Probably the same as you if we were making funny cartoons about slavery or the holocaust. not good is it?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:37 pm

Tenez wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:Tenez what do you feel about the freedom to post cartoon covers with photos which are blasphemous to many ?

Probably the same as you if we were making funny cartoons about slavery or the holocaust. not good is it?
I think jokes about the holocaust, which was a massacre, and slavery, which was a massacre of another type, are pretty distasteful and I wouldn't appreciate it. However I do think people have the freedom to make jokes.
Do you think people should be free to post the cartoon covers they do ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Kimmy, you can't even take any criticism about Nadal, let alone stg else.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:49 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Kimmy, you can't even take any criticism about Nadal, let alone stg else.
I debate criticism of Nadal, but I absolutely think people have the right to criticise whoever they want.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:12 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:

I think jokes about the holocaust, which was a massacre, and slavery, which was a massacre of another type, are pretty distasteful and I wouldn't appreciate it. However I do think people have the freedom to make jokes.
Do you think people should be free to post the cartoon covers they do ?

It's not about freedom to make a joke. You know that. It's about freedom to upset religious people. I think we shoudl have the freedom to upset religious people. But then one exposes himself to the odd fanatic. But what is very sad is that this paper sacked a journalist for making an anti-semitic joke so clearly this paper does not seem to be entirely free somehow. The fact that this paper is financially backed up by the French government makes it absolutely disgusting.

H

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:45 am

Tenez wrote:

It's not about freedom to make a joke. You know that. It's about freedom to upset religious people. I think we shoudl have the freedom to upset religious people.
Well some jokes upset people, I think the intention is comedy rather than trying to upset religious people; but regardless I agree this should be allowed anyway.
Freedom of speech includes the freedom to offend.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 am

So how do you explain the gouvernment not allowing Dieudonne to make jokes?

By allowing even financing those "jokes" on Muslims and Christians while forbidding jokes on Jews there is a very clear biased approach.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:17 am

What jokes against Judaism did they not allow ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:53 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:What jokes against Judaism did they not allow ?

Does it really matter? Freedom of speech and expression ...remember!Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Tenez wrote:

Yes, I don't think they should not allow jokes against any religion.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Yes, I don't think they should not allow jokes against any religion.

Right. So this tells me that all the "I am Charlie" and more so the French Gov are the worst hypocrytes but it's actually worse than than. They are trying to polarise their own people by creating 2 class citizens. Those who can make satiric jokes and those who can't.

Dieudonne has been arrested a couple of days after those events for posting a satiric tweet on Twitter. Those actions only polarise people who think they are clearly treated differently.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Can you clarify what exactly has been said that the French Gov have taken action against ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:34 pm

It's on the news. DieuDo posted something like "I feel like I am CharlieCoubaly".

Which means he is Charlie (doing sarcastic humour ), but treated by the Gov like (Coubaly).

That tweet was enough to send 8 policemen in his house and lock him up.

if that is not dictaturship, what is?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:08 pm

Tenez wrote:It's on the news. DieuDo posted something like "I feel like I am CharlieCoubaly".

Which means he is Charlie (doing sarcastic humour ), but treated by the Gov like (Coubaly).

That tweet was enough to send 8 policemen in his house and lock him up.

if that is not dictaturship, what is?
Really, where is the link for this ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 pm

OK I don't agree on that.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:49 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Radical Islamism is behind this; I'm sorry Tenez but you have to accept the truth.
Of course moderate Muslims would not carry this out, but aren't happy with the idea of their religion and prophet being mocked.
And a few radicals, who have been totally brainwashed by religion, now carry out this attack because the cartoonists have mocked their religion, which is blasphemous according to them.

I agree with Amri here. And there isn't anything much  like moderate muslims. I see muslims at my workplace they are fine with work etc. will behave like any of us. But when it comes to the matter of religion, they all speak the same tone. They only difference is that some are ready to go a few steps ahead and start to kill others. Some do not indulge into it, but would find some justification in the brutal acts done by the former. See the comments posted on social media, most muslims will find justification in the Paris killings.

It can't be a coincidence  that most of the terror activities ( almost 95%) are carried out by people belonging to one religion. Muslims are brought by with mindset that their religion is above and more important than humanity itself. Some of the Muslims at my work-place ( A reputed SW Co. ) still believe that Religion is God and above humans. So you can see even the well educated Muslims living in daily society but just can't think with reasoning when it comes to their religion. Many young people, educated and working in good places living just like everyone, but still have gone to join ISIS just to 'avenge their bothers'. 

I believe every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Its just hard wired into their system.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 am

Most people would agree with you rotla, that's what media want and have obviously achieved.

The West always creates a Boogeyman for us to fear: first it was the Russians, now it's Muslim terrirists.

But think who has been starting wars all over the world, how and why.
Who are the real terrorists dressed up as peacemakers.

I won't go into religious matter here, as that is another topic.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:47 am

noleisthebest wrote:Most people would agree with you rotla, that's what media want and have obviously achieved.

The West always creates a Boogeyman for us to fear: first it was the Russians, now it's Muslim terrirists.

very true!

islam is 700 yo  but it's only since that so called "new born Christian" Bush cruzade that "islam terrorism" really exists. And that terrorism does many less victims than the 100 000s if not milions killed in the Middle East "to free them from their again so called dictators".

And btw  who do you think finance those terrorists?

I guess this is why your colleagues at work Rotla are a bit sensitive when it comes to their religion. But when I was born there were very nice people and we never heard about Islam and its problems.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:49 am

noleisthebest wrote:Most people would agree with you rotla, that's what media want and have obviously achieved.
No way, the media have basically been saying the opposite to what ROTLA just said, well here in the UK anyway.

Tenez wrote:islam is 700 yo but it's only since that so called "new born Christian" Bush cruzade that "islam terrorism" really exists
No, that's just factually incorrect.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:43 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:islam is 700 yo  but it's only since that so called "new born Christian" Bush cruzade that "islam terrorism" really exists

Oh yeah? examples? I am a bit older than you I am sure and muslim terrorism did not exist before.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
No way, the media have basically  been saying the opposite to what ROTLA just said, well here in the UK anyway.  

No, media are having people exactly where they want them.
In the UK, they are just trying to keep the lid on the ethnical hotpot, hence the perceived "difference".
While you are having a laugh watching American liberal talk-shows, your thinking is being done for you and big money having free range at doing what they like creating a right mess all over the world, pushing their liberal agenda along the way, dragging the world further down at the same time succeeding in making people believe they are free and above the primitive third world.
Media have an incredible stranglehold and it's only going to get worse.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:26 pm

Tenez wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:islam is 700 yo  but it's only since that so called "new born Christian" Bush cruzade that "islam terrorism" really exists

Oh yeah? examples? I am a bit older than you I am sure and muslim terrorism did not exist before.
By Bush crusade, are you talking about the second war in Iraq ?

You want me to give you an example of Islamic terrorism before the second Iraq war ? Are you being serious ?

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:26 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:

By Bush crusade, are you talking about the second war in Iraq ?

You want me to give you an example of Islamic terrorism before the second Iraq war ? Are you being serious ?

You are the one not very serious. I maintain! The world did not have any Islamist terrorism before the second Irak war. Only the States were at war because they were messing up in the middle east and Afdhanistan. In fact Bin Laden was actually US agent....did not you know that?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:15 am

Tenez wrote:The world did not have any Islamist terrorism before the second Iraq war.  
Doh

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Tenez wrote:The world did not have any Islamist terrorism before the second Iraq war.   
Doh

There were. India was always under terror Islamic attacks from Pakistan and Afghanistan.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:39 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:
Doh

There were. India was always under terror Islamic attacks from Pakistan and Afghanistan.
i think that's not correct. It was reciprocal . There was a war between Pakistan and India again essentially down to the way the Brits divided that region when they pulled out. Was there terrorism before the Brits messed it up?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:23 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Kim Jong-Un wrote:Radical Islamism is behind this; I'm sorry Tenez but you have to accept the truth.

I agree with Amri here. And there isn't anything much  like moderate muslims. I see muslims at my workplace they are fine with work etc. will behave like any of us. But when it comes to the matter of religion, they all speak the same tone. They only difference is that some are ready to go a few steps ahead and start to kill others. Some do not indulge into it, but would find some justification in the brutal acts done by the former. See the comments posted on social media, most muslims will find justification in the Paris killings.

It can't be a coincidence  that most of the terror activities ( almost 95%) are carried out by people belonging to one religion. Muslims are brought by with mindset that their religion is above and more important than humanity itself. Some of the Muslims at my work-place ( A reputed SW Co. ) still believe that Religion is God and above humans. So you can see even the well educated Muslims living in daily society but just can't think with reasoning when it comes to their religion. Many young people, educated and working in good places living just like everyone, but still have gone to join ISIS just to 'avenge their bothers'. 

I believe every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Its just hard wired into their system.
Where did you get that % stat from?
Recent studies have shown that 2% of terrorism is religious and this study illustrates how of the terrorist attacks on US soil 6% were from Islamists, 1% behind jews, Latino's lead the way at 42%. http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/muslims-only-carried-out-2-5-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil-between-1970-and-2012.html

I really really don't like religion (plethora of reasons) but there is a great deal of Islamophobia (I'm not accusing you of it btw) and free speech double standards from people.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:24 pm

SO true. Over 100,000 Iraqi civilians killed since 03.....

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next