Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'

2 posters

Go down

Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  Empty Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'

Post by Tenez Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:32 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21455453
Weird isn't it? I don't quite believe his version from the little I read.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'

Post by noleisthebest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Tenez wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21455453
Weird isn't it? I don't quite believe his version from the little I read.

he,he just saw this...I've done it from a different angle..as I found out it was a Valentine's Day surprise gone wrong....
https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t273-happy-valentine-s-day

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'

Post by Tenez Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:31 pm

It's not an accident as I suspected. It seems to have shoot her purposedly which is really weird and sad considering he had been dating for 2 months only .
I understand that long time relatonships can go wrong with love/hate/drama....but with just 2 months in it...I cannot quite explain what must have gone through his mind.
Possibly a case of roids rage.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:34 pm

roids rage in the middle of the night?
Mind you....this world has long gone mad so nothing would surprise me. Very sad and tragic, though.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Tenez wrote:It's not an accident as I suspected. It seems to have shoot her purposedly which is really weird and sad considering he had been dating for 2 months only .
I understand that long time relatonships can go wrong with love/hate/drama....but with just 2 months in it...I cannot quite explain what must have gone through his mind.
Possibly a case of roids rage.

It seems you were right

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-police-probe-roid-1716111

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm

And another case of drug in sport....which was undetected until...

Actually there is no drug control for para, is it? I am not sure they are tested cause it may not be illegal for them.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Tenez wrote:And another case of drug in sport....which was undetected until...

Actually there is no drug control for para, is it? I am not sure they are tested cause it may not be illegal for them.

read this, makes you want to throw up:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2027614/London-Olympics-2012-Oscar-Pistorius-I-wouldnt-want-run-I-cheating-I-believe-purity-sport.html

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 pm

The date it was published is quite symbolic.

As I said a long time ago, we are being cheated at every level....up to and including the food we are being served.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Tenez wrote:The date it was published is quite symbolic.

As I said a long time ago, we are being cheated at every level....up to and including the food we are being served.

Yes, we are living in the age of cheap and nasty, and most are not even aware of it.
Nothing beats home cooking, T, I'd rather eat 6 days old piece of crusty bread I made than anything I can buy in the shop (thank God, I still have my teeth) Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend'  2408860481

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 am

It's bizarrre....even before this incident happened I thought Oscar looked mentally unstable. I had not made those thoughts conscious but in me I felt odd about this guy...might be due to the way he cracked when he got beaten by this brazilian in teh 100m....must be as I did not know him prior to that. But when I read that story about his whinging cause the Brazilian guy had longer blades and saw his face I felt something odd about him.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:53 am

The athlete hopes to resume training next week if he is granted bail, his coach Ampie Louw said as he arrived at court.

When I read things like that it makes me laugh! The guy just killed someone he "loved" by "accident" and just wants to walk free and start training again 2 weeks later.

If I had killed someone by accident, someone I love, I would not be concerned about being bailed or not start with.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 am

You are right about his face. A big turn-off, and as usual , it's in the eyes.
Massive coward , serious drug abuser, an insecure type and a control freak as such.
A complete mess.
The biggest joke is the killed woman's father who said "they" are not upset with Pistorius.
If someone did that to my daughter I 'd go and beat the life out of him as a father.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:35 am

noleisthebest wrote:The biggest joke is the killed woman's father who said "they" are not upset with Pistorius.
If someone did that to my daughter I 'd go and beat the life out of him as a father.

I agree. I certainly would find it tough to say it.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:42 pm

So he got his way and got bailed....what a world! It's going to be another stupid trial which will last 10 years to answer a simple question: did he do it or not (intentionally)? and like OJ Simpson or LA we all know the answer but hard work from media, justice and powerful people around the world will do their best to raise doubts.

Let's move on!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum