Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

US open prediction game! Day 6!

+6
gallery play
noleisthebest
sphairistike
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
Tenez
luvsports!
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 Empty Re: US open prediction game! Day 6!

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:12 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
summerblues wrote:Tenez, why don't you ask to be reinstated to 606v2 properly?  You are clearly just itching to go there and argue.  It is odd to do it under a new name.
I am only posting there twice a year. I know I would probably be reinstated but I simply don't want to. They all found out who is themessi so there is no need to be reinstated. When was the last time I posted there? 6 months ago? I will stop again soon.

Hope you are enjoying your day at the USO. So you saw Fed had a problem. DO we know whether it is the back...or the stomach?

Now you know how I feel when everyone asks me if I am still a Nole fan Winking

Are you a Nole fan twice a year? Winking

Can you see L'ile du Levant?

open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 5

Tenez

Back to top Go down

open - US open prediction game! Day 6! - Page 2 Empty Re: US open prediction game! Day 6!

Post by luvsports! Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Still part of #nolefam nitb? Winking

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Tenez wrote:
Can you see L'ile du Levant?
I went there 2 years ago for a day trip. It has that Robinson Crusoe feel about it.
I loved the seagulls and wilderness.

I wish I could've stayed and seen it under the stars.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:46 pm

luvsports! wrote:Still part of #nolefam nitb? Winking

I didn't even know what "nolefam" was until RG 2014...Yikes

You should've seen the effort that went into one girl's flag, scary...
Becker has a very good quote about fans.

I've never idolised anyone...not even as a teenager.

I bet you had Sharapova's poster on your bedroom door!  Nah-Nah

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:53 pm

Tenez wrote:
Are you a Nole fan twice a year? Winking
I can be TheRonaldo twice a year!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:06 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
luvsports! wrote:Still part of #nolefam nitb? Winking

I didn't even know what "nolefam" was until RG 2014...Yikes

You should've seen the effort that went into one girl's flag, scary...
Becker has a very good quote about fans.

I've never idolised anyone...not even as a teenager.

I bet you had Sharapova's poster on your bedroom door!  Nah-Nah

Never a fan of her 2bh and I never did the whole poster thing either! I am straight though  Laugh

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Tenez wrote:I am only posting there twice a year. I know I would probably be reinstated but I simply don't want to. They all found out who is themessi so there is no need to be reinstated. When was the last time I posted there? 6 months ago? I will stop again soon.
Ok sure, but on principle, does it not strike you as a cowardly thing to do? It is the kind of thing Amri would do (and maybe even he grew out of it by now).

Tenez wrote:Hope you are enjoying your day at the USO. So you saw Fed had a problem. DO we know whether it is the back...or the stomach?
Do not know what Fed's problem may have been. Yeah, enjoying the USO. My two main matches for the day are Gasquet vs Tomic and Thiem vs Anderson. Was happy for Gasquet; he looked good today even though Tomic made it easier - I think Tomic may have still been tired from the Hewitt match.

I only watched Fed on the screen here while having lunch as I do not have Ashe tix.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:57 pm

summerblues wrote:
Tenez wrote:I am only posting there twice a year. I know I would probably be reinstated but I simply don't want to. They all found out who is themessi so there is no need to be reinstated. When was the last time I posted there? 6 months ago? I will stop again soon.
Ok sure, but on principle, does it not strike you as a cowardly thing to do?  It is the kind of thing Amri would do (and maybe even he grew out of it by now).
What??? If I wanted to come back yes, it might be but I just wanted to communicate to a handful of posters (if that)..not to be one of the band. So a completely different approach. I was actually asked to join there again so if I had wanted to I would have (as T).

Tenez wrote: I think Tomic may have still been tired from the Hewitt match.
Certainly.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Scheduling is poor as there is a big gap without mens single.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:00 pm

Actually young troicki coudl be interesting.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Don't randomly bring me into it SB, but honestly I think most people on OTF and v2 will know who I am, and if not they can always just ask. 

Also I'm not sure themessi on 606v2 is Tenez, themessi said a few months ago on v2 that he's just new to tennis, and I've not seen much evidence from his posts to contradict that.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:29 pm

Applause

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:32 pm

Young is playing the match of his life. Great tennis.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Stan does not look very inspired but still hits amazing winners

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 am

I can't believe Stan, Anderson, Isner, Murray..and fed all on the same side...and Djoko on his own on the other.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:04 am

I find Thiem by far the more promising player of his generation. lost the first set but very impressive game and BH.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:57 am

Problem is, he has a v poor bp conversion rate and isn't a good returner.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:48 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Don't randomly bring me into it SB, but honestly I think most people on OTF and v2 will know who I am, and if not they can always just ask.
Apologies if I brought you into it somewhat out of the blue but you are a textbook example of such lifestyle and I was not revealing anything new anyway, so hopefully no harm done.

summerblues

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:51 am

Several insiders still saying fed is sick and that's the cause of his sudden form loss. Don't know if he started the week with if and it got worse or its new. The RF brigade that follow him all over the world are usually pretty sensitive to noticing any hint of the back issue and none of them are mentioning it so my feeling is it's some type of cold/virus.
Tennis press is the worst of any sport imo- not one question to fed about any issue, one stupid question after another. They even asked kohl in his presser if he's ever seen federer play this well?! Kohl basically told them they were nuts if they thought that was a great match

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:24 am

It probably is the back, but still under control.

Problem is, his half of the draw looks very physical only short 3 set matches could give him a chance in the final.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:27 am

Tenez wrote:I can't believe Stan, Anderson, Isner, Murray..and fed all on the same side...and Djoko on his own on the other.

Yes, the draw is balanced badly.

If we swapped Isner with Agut it would look a lot more interesting.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 am

summerblues wrote:
Ok sure, but on principle, does it not strike you as a cowardly thing to do?  It is the kind of thing Amri would do (and maybe even he grew out of it by now).

Cowardly is what v2 mods did when they kicked Tenez out for no reason.

Bottom line, people just want to  talk about tennis both here and there and it was better when we were all together.

But whose fault is it we are not?

Mods there are suffocating. Even when Messy started a debate there yesterday
LF stepped right in heavy booted saying the discussion should move to sticky, see?

Not to mention those wet behind the ears founders/ administrators Hero&co...I got the measure of them when I was on v2.
I don't need mediocre minds telling me what I can and and cannot say/think...

Ideally, you all come here Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:42 am

truffin1 wrote:Several insiders still saying fed is sick and that's the cause of his sudden form loss. Don't know if he started the week with if and it got worse or its new.   The RF brigade that follow him all over the world are usually pretty sensitive to noticing any hint of the back issue and none of them are mentioning it so my feeling is it's some type of cold/virus.
Tennis press is the worst of any sport imo- not one question to fed about any issue, one stupid question after another. They even asked kohl in his presser if he's ever seen federer play this well?!  Kohl basically told them they were nuts if they thought that was a great match
Fingers crossed that it's just a minor virus which goes away quickly; keep us updated if you find out more.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:49 am

I don't need mediocre minds telling me what I can and and cannot say/think...
Thumbs Up

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:50 am

You not into the whole prediction game KJU?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:50 am

Kim Jong-Un wrote:
truffin1 wrote:Several insiders still saying fed is sick and that's the cause of his sudden form loss. Don't know if he started the week with if and it got worse or its new.   The RF brigade that follow him all over the world are usually pretty sensitive to noticing any hint of the back issue and none of them are mentioning it so my feeling is it's some type of cold/virus.
Tennis press is the worst of any sport imo- not one question to fed about any issue, one stupid question after another. They even asked kohl in his presser if he's ever seen federer play this well?!  Kohl basically told them they were nuts if they thought that was a great match
Fingers crossed that it's just a minor virus which goes away quickly; keep us updated if you find out more.
Fed did appear in Game Set Mats, so it can't be that bad. He did look pale though..

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:25 am

luvsports! wrote:You not into the whole prediction game KJU?
On Facebook there's a group thread with 1 prediction game tournament knockout style, fantasy tennis (TFF), and another weird prediction game. Alas there's only a certain number of prediction games I can play at once.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2