Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What now for Roger?
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by DEC1M8

» Slam chase
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 11:31 pm by Tenez

» Generation Worthless
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 2:08 pm by mcekovic

» Wimbledon Day 13, Sunday 14th July
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 7:03 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» Wimbledon seeding is disrespectful, says Rafael Nadal
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2019 1:15 pm by barrystar

» Women final
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 4:54 pm by bogbrush

» Wimbledon Day 11, Friday 12th July
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:10 pm by paulcz

» Wimbledon Day 9, Wednesday 10th July
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:21 pm by Tenez

» Wimbledon Day 10, Thursday 11th July
Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Jahu

July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nadal out for another 2 months

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 Empty Re: Nadal out for another 2 months

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Tenez wrote:Really bizarre to see him pull out for that long even though he was not playing such a bad match v Rosol. Really bizarre that those injuries never happen beginning of clay season despite playing on HC from Jan to April.

If only that was the only bizzare thing about him Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 Empty Re: Nadal out for another 2 months

Post by paulcz on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:24 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Nadal's 2012 is finished and its officially declared. He has withdrawn from Bercy and WTF London. He hasn't mentioned anything about DC but I think he won't play that too either.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2012/10/Features/Paris-London-Finals-Nadal-Withdraws.aspx

My guess: He won't come back before the clay season next year.
I can't say I have missed him, but the semi-final slam draws are quite unbalanced without him, same as a couple of years ago when nobody wanted Nole in his half, but Fed got him 12/12.
Now, Murray is the hot potato nobody wants to slug against in the semis before a final, esp if it's played on Stupid Saturdays.

I think that he will play AO, where he totally failed in this year final. I am sure that he will reduce hc season and focus on the masters and slams. He knows that he can not overcome Fed as to no. weeks with no. 1, so that his aim will be GS and Masters. I have fears that the struggle between Nole and Murray to get no. 1 will hinder them to win GS and Masters due to the brutality of their fights. I expect somebody else´s injury next year. Therefore I think that somebody new will appear in semis and I think that the new one could be Berd. My wishes for AO semis is Nole with Fed and Nadal with Murray.

paulcz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:07 pm

paulcz wrote:
My wishes for AO semis is Nole with Fed and Nadal with Murray.

Couldn't agree more!

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:12 pm

[quote="paulcz"]
noleisthebest wrote:
paulcz wrote:

Black and white is still good enough and much better than blindness. But a while ago somebody behind me looked at the the video and said what a nice blue dress Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 4006036031

That somebody must have been Elvis!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Ond-OwgU8[/quote]

Not only Elvis´s blue shoes, just everything turned into the blue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlK6GN4oJgU

This is my ultimate favourite song when it comes to "blue"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:46 pm

This should warm the cockles of many a posters' hearts on this forum.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2012/10/Features/Paris-London-Finals-Nadal-Withdraws.aspx

Very sad, but let new conspiracy theories begin. Laugh

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:25 pm

laverfan wrote:Very sad, but let new conspiracy theories begin. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363
No. It just confirms the existing ones.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:57 pm

laverfan wrote:This should warm the cockles of many a posters' hearts on this forum.

Very sad, but let new conspiracy theories begin. Laugh

A bit late LF. This news was posted yesterday on this very thread.

Why are you very sad Laugh ?

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:33 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
laverfan wrote:This should warm the cockles of many a posters' hearts on this forum.

Very sad, but let new conspiracy theories begin. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363

A bit late LF. This news was posted yesterday on this very thread.

Why are you very sad Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363 ?

Probably devastated to see Nadal drowning his sorrows with shots of tequila....(hopefully NOT from Czech republic Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947 )

http://www.wooffiesrafaramblings.com/

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:29 pm

So whats the reason why Nadal has withdrawn from Paris and London?
Been a wonderful 6 months without him,hope it continues Big Grin

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Why are you very sad Laugh ?

At the monotony of drivel that will follow this announcement.

Tenez wrote:No. It just confirms the existing ones.

... like this one.

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Veejay wrote:So whats the reason why Nadal has withdrawn from Paris and London?

Surprised that you have not followed the litany of verses put out on the vast Internet. Laugh

Veejay wrote:Been a wonderful 6 months without him,hope it continues Big Grin

Yes, the Djokovic draw conspiracy theory has been killed as a side effect with Federer-Murray in many draws. Cool

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:23 pm

laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:So whats the reason why Nadal has withdrawn from Paris and London?

Surprised that you have not followed the litany of verses put out on the vast Internet. Laugh

Yes, the Djokovic draw conspiracy theory has been killed as a side effect with Federer-Murray in many draws. Cool

Precisely the reason why I come on here to get the gist in a nutshell

I dont think any conspiracy theory has been killed,I just think its been wonderful without all the drama from the drama queen

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:02 pm

laverfan wrote:
At the monotony of drivel that will follow this announcement.

Good for you then. Just try not to drown yourself in tears. Winking . Also don't lose your 'balance'. Laugh

Tennis waits for no man and rest can enjoy it and talk about it.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:09 pm

laverfan wrote:

Nadal's absence has nothing to do with Fed and Djokovic drawing in different halves. Its their #1 and #2 rankings which hasn't been the case anytime before.

You are crying too much over Nadal's absence. Enjoy the tennis, its still very good.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Veejay wrote:I dont think any conspiracy theory has been killed,I just think its been wonderful without all the drama from the drama queen

Remember who the show is for. It is not for his fans, but it does provide good source of material for conspiracy theories and theorists. It would be very dull, if Nadal was playing and grinding his opponents down, and then the focus would be on a specific left bicep and what it took to acquire it, not on Tennis. Winking

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Nadal's absence has nothing to do with Fed and Djokovic drawing in different halves. Its their #1 and #2 rankings which hasn't been the case anytime before.

You are missing the whole point. Murray could have been drawn in Djokovic's half. Whistle

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:You are crying too much over Nadal's absence. Enjoy the tennis, its still very good.

Yes, it is with PHM providing some good Tennis. I am disappointed by Gasquet and Paire though. You fail to remember that Nadal does not play the Indoor HC season well anyway, unlike Clay.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Good for you then. Just try not to drown yourself in tears. Winking . Also don't lose your 'balance'. Laugh

This is the drivel that I am referring to.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Tennis waits for no man and rest can enjoy it and talk about it.

I only see vicarious enjoyment at a player's expense. One-sided battles are much less enjoyable than competitive Tennis. Regarding talking, this forum is still talking about a missing player, almost compulsively. I wonder why?

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:55 pm

laverfan wrote:

I only see vicarious enjoyment at a player's expense. One-sided battles are much less enjoyable than competitive Tennis. Regarding talking, this forum is still talking about a missing player, almost compulsively. I wonder why?

We haven't for a while in fact, it's you who brought him back into spot-light by having personal little digs at various posters.
I wonder why?

P.S.
my question is rhetorical.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 pm

I find it amusing and very ironic that LF thinks we, on the internet, are a bunch of conspirationists and that we make up all those stories without any substancial proof.

Yet she lives in a country where she elected the greatest conspirationists the world has ever seen selling us wars based on WMDs that never existed and created and/or support Al Quaeda or their likes wherever they want a regime change. In fact they even made you believe in 2000 that voting ballots had to be recounted cause you did not vote for those they wanted.

Honestly LF isn't it time you question what you are being told in the mainstream media and open your mind to other source of information?

I am not saying governments are any better here in Europe but in this sea of information I take everything with a pinch of salt. If anything the LA story tells us that those who conspired that he was dope were more credible than those who officially told us Irak had WMDs.

if anything with what we know nowadays it makes you look very credulous to call us conspirationists.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Very good comment Tenez,I dont understand why everything has to be turned into some kind of conspiracy theory about conspiracy theories with LF
Is it not possible to make a comment about anything without the conspiracy theory card being played?
My comment had absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy of any sort,all I said was that it was been a wonderful 6 months without Nadal,I dont think its possible to read into that anymore then the literal meaning ( unless youre a conspiracy theorist Big Grin )

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:40 pm

I can't believe I've done it again. thrid time in two days Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2786941968... wrong thread, reposted on the ITF one now.

Last edited by noleisthebest on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:43 pm

I agree....and there is nothing conspiracionist suspecting other reasons why Nadal has not returned yet. Sure he may be injured but Last time I heard he'd just won everything on clay and played a decent match on grass. Why is it that suddenly it gets worse and that the diagnosis is so complex and contradictory from his own people?

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 am

noleisthebest wrote:
laverfan wrote:

We haven't for a while in fact, it's you who brought him back into spot-light by having personal little digs at various posters.
I wonder why?

P.S.
my question is rhetorical.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Good for you then. Just try not to drown yourself in tears. Winking . Also don't lose your 'balance'. Laugh

Whistle Rhetoric? Doh

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:59 am

Tenez wrote:I find it amusing and very ironic that LF thinks we, on the internet, are a bunch of conspirationists and that we make up all those stories without any substancial proof.

I have yet to see any public proof. Winking

Tenez wrote:Yet she lives in a country where she elected the greatest conspirationists the world has ever seen selling us wars based on WMDs that never existed and created and/or support Al Quaeda or their likes wherever they want a regime change.

Coalition of the Willing was very well publicised.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2870487.stm

Full list of coalition countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and Uzbekistan.

Additions: Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Kuwait, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Palau, Portugal, Rwanda, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Uganda

Now, was just Bush selling the war and all other countries in this list had no common sense and democratic institutions opposed to a war?

BTW, do you live in any of these listed countries or are you a citizen of one or more of these?

Tenez wrote:In fact they even made you believe in 2000 that voting ballots had to be recounted cause you did not vote for those they wanted.

You need to go study the concept of an electoral college and how a popular vote is not the same as electing a president.

Tenez wrote:Honestly LF isn't it time you question what you are being told in the mainstream media and open your mind to other source of information?

I question, and I was opposed to the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War and many others the US has fought. What do you consider non-mainstream sources of information which have a good reliability record?

Tenez wrote:I am not saying governments are any better here in Europe but in this sea of information I take everything with a pinch of salt. If anything the LA story tells us that those who conspired that he was dope were more credible than those who officially told us Irak had WMDs.

Hindsight is always 20/20. If the UN inspectors could not find any signs of WMD and Bush believed Chalabi and convinced Blair and the Coalition of the willing, all these world leaders were blinded by Oil and spoils of war or American aid that was promised in return. Winking

The Arab nations were literally sleeping and could not deal with Saddam or Ahmadinejad now. Why are Russia and China unwilling to pressure Iran? I would suggest that Iran be allowed a peaceful and civilian nuclear program under proper international inspection and IAEA statutes rather than developing a clandestine nuclear program.

BTW, now you are attacking a country that I live in. You do not even know what citizenship I have, yet make assumptions and you are talking about conspirationists, very interesting! Laugh

Tenez wrote:if anything with what we know nowadays it makes you look very credulous to call us conspirationists.

The 'Draw Rigging' conspiracy, the 'Nadal Steroid Use' theory, the 'Nike-Suppressing-Doping-Results',...

I have even suggested employing Fuentes/Galea/Moral/Ferrari in ITF/WADA and look into the inside world of the dopers and their doctors.

If a sport is tainted, stop supporting it, be it cycling or tennis. You said you were talking to some people. What progress in such discussions can you share?

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 am

You can't help yourself reading what we conspiraciests talk about here, can you?

Admit it LF, you know we are right, you just don't know exactly how to say it!

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:08 am

laverfan wrote:
Tenez wrote:I find it amusing and very ironic that LF thinks we, on the internet, are a bunch of conspirationists and that we make up all those stories without any substancial proof.

I have yet to see any public proof. Winking

Tenez wrote:Yet she lives in a country where she elected the greatest conspirationists the world has ever seen selling us wars based on WMDs that never existed and created and/or support Al Quaeda or their likes wherever they want a regime change.

Coalition of the Willing was very well publicised.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2870487.stm

Full list of coalition countries:

Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Colombia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, the Netherlands, Nicaragua, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and Uzbekistan.

Additions: Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Kuwait, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Mongolia, Palau, Portugal, Rwanda, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Uganda

Now, was just Bush selling the war and all other countries in this list had no common sense and democratic institutions opposed to a war?

BTW, do you live in any of these listed countries or are you a citizen of one or more of these?

Tenez wrote:In fact they even made you believe in 2000 that voting ballots had to be recounted cause you did not vote for those they wanted.

You need to go study the concept of an electoral college and how a popular vote is not the same as electing a president.

Tenez wrote:Honestly LF isn't it time you question what you are being told in the mainstream media and open your mind to other source of information?

I question, and I was opposed to the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War and many others the US has fought. What do you consider non-mainstream sources of information which have a good reliability record?

Tenez wrote:I am not saying governments are any better here in Europe but in this sea of information I take everything with a pinch of salt. If anything the LA story tells us that those who conspired that he was dope were more credible than those who officially told us Irak had WMDs.

Hindsight is always 20/20. If the UN inspectors could not find any signs of WMD and Bush believed Chalabi and convinced Blair and the Coalition of the willing, all these world leaders were blinded by Oil and spoils of war or American aid that was promised in return. Winking

The Arab nations were literally sleeping and could not deal with Saddam or Ahmadinejad now. Why are Russia and China unwilling to pressure Iran? I would suggest that Iran be allowed a peaceful and civilian nuclear program under proper international inspection and IAEA statutes rather than developing a clandestine nuclear program.

BTW, now you are attacking a country that I live in. You do not even know what citizenship I have, yet make assumptions and you are talking about conspirationists, very interesting! Laugh

Tenez wrote:if anything with what we know nowadays it makes you look very credulous to call us conspirationists.

The 'Draw Rigging' conspiracy, the 'Nadal Steroid Use' theory, the 'Nike-Suppressing-Doping-Results',...

I have even suggested employing Fuentes/Galea/Moral/Ferrari in ITF/WADA and look into the inside world of the dopers and their doctors.

If a sport is tainted, stop supporting it, be it cycling or tennis. You said you were talking to some people. What progress in such discussions can you share?

Well.. whatever..

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:52 am

If a sport is tainted, stop supporting it, be it cycling or tennis

I dont agree with this notion,all sport is competitive so therefore you will find people trying to cheat in any sport
Should everyone stop supporting all sport? What exactly will that achieve?
You Laverfan have stated that youre suspicious of many players so if thats the case then you must be suspicious that the sport is tainted,so why dont you take our own advice on board and stop supporting tennis by following it?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 am

I have yet to see any public proof.

I dont buy this,if there was proof they would have made it public,even Bush eventually had to change his story about there being no weapons
The truth is that Saddam got rid of the weapons so that U.N sanctions against Iraq would be lifted
However Saddam refused to trade in $,he only wanted to trade in Euros which is why the French werent in on the coup,so the Americans decided to go in there and overthrow him

Now I know you dont like to buy into conspiracy theories but you should watch this movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKX9TWRyfs

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:30 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Well.. whatever..

Laugh Somersault

If Nike, the sponsors of LA and Nadal, can suppress adverse doping test results, so can they for Federer, who is the other Nike-sponsored big Tennis name. Yet Federer is already on his path to sainthood. Talk about selective facts to suit a notion. Run

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Tenez wrote:
laverfan wrote:Very sad, but let new conspiracy theories begin. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363

Exactly, tenez,
Day by day, seems to me like the silent ban is the new truth and the injury issue has been THE conspiracy all along. The difference is nadal fans who believe in their prince-charming's wishy-washy excuses point their finger at us, the non-believers first. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Veejay wrote:
If a sport is tainted, stop supporting it, be it cycling or tennis

I dont agree with this notion,all sport is competitive so therefore you will find people trying to cheat in any sport
Should everyone stop supporting all sport? What exactly will that achieve?

So is life. The revenue comes from spectators. If Tennis or Cycling was boycotted and consumers demanded a clean sport, it would get done. Winking

Veejay wrote:You Laverfan have stated that youre suspicious of many players so if thats the case then you must be suspicious that the sport is tainted,so why dont you take our own advice on board and stop supporting tennis by following it?

Let me state it again. Known dopers have been publicly sanctioned and paid fines, etc. Unknown and suspicious theories which have no public domain proof, is what I am unwilling to accept. Find me public proof of widespread doping like Cycling, and I will stop watching Tennis. Winking

I do not watch Cycling at all and have zero faith in UCI in the ability to clean the sport, even though they are far more advanced than Tennis with Biological Passports. For Cycling to be clean, systemic doping must stop. If it means no more endurance racing but short and skill show, I am all for it.

Last edited by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Veejay wrote:

I dont buy this,if there was proof they would have made it public,even Bush eventually had to change his story about there being no weapons
The truth is that Saddam got rid of the weapons so that U.N sanctions against Iraq would be lifted

You are now equating Saddam and a war to a sport. Why not just look at Cycling v Tennis? Winking

Veejay wrote:However Saddam refused to trade in $,he only wanted to trade in Euros which is why the French werent in on the coup,so the Americans decided to go in there and overthrow him

Now I know you dont like to buy into conspiracy theories but you should watch this movie

From the so-called main-stream media....

"In the end it turned out that the information was not credible, it had originated from an emigre taxi driver on the Iraqi-Jordanian border, who had remembered an overheard conversation in the back of his cab a full two years earlier."
Mr Holloway stated that an intelligence analyst had at the time flagged up - via a footnote - that the claims were "demonstrably untrue".
"Despite this glaring factual inaccuracy... the report was characterised as reliable," he said. The government has yet to respond to his claims.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8401473.stm

So British Intelligence relied on a perhaps unqualified taxi driver providing technical details on WMDs and it became the basis of an invasion by the Coalition of the Willing.

The Chemical weapons supplied by US Defence establishment during the Iran-Iraq War were used in Halabaja against the Kurds. Rumsfeld met Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war.

I remember this was originally attributed to some Iraqi Military official who had defected to the UK.

But the FT said: "Whitehall officials in two departments said last night the evidence of the 45-minute capability had come from a serving Iraqi officer with a record for providing reliable data over years."

Defense minister Adam Ingram admitted last month that the 45-minute argument was based on a single source which had not been corroborated.

Intelligence sought to find a second source but was unable to do so, the FT added.

"However, the JIC was prepared to rely on a single source because the official was a senior figure in Mr Hussein's regime, not a defector," the paper said.

http://articles.cnn.com/2003-06-05/world/ft.uk.wmd_1_dossier-iraqi-defector-joint-intelligence-committee?_s=PM:WORLD

As I said, I have always been opposed to war and suspicion, both. Winking

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:12 pm

SR wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Exactly, tenez,
Day by day, seems to me like the silent ban is the new truth and the injury issue has been THE conspiracy all along. The difference is nadal fans who believe in their prince-charming's wishy-washy excuses point their finger at us, the non-believers first. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363

Very similar to Bush and religious fanatics' language. Winking Applause

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:55 pm

laverfan wrote:

Laugh Somersault

If Nike, the sponsors of LA and Nadal, can suppress adverse doping test results, so can they for Federer, who is the other Nike-sponsored big Tennis name. Yet Federer is already on his path to sainthood. Talk about selective facts to suit a notion. Run

Don't push it too much old lady. I'm trying not to talk to you because it could get real ugly and I don't want to do it.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:23 pm

laverfan wrote:
SR wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Exactly, tenez,

Very similar to Bush and religious fanatics' language. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 4052418255

Hello, LF,

You didn’t disagree with my main point: “the silent ban is
the new truth”. That’s all I care about. THE SILENT BAN IS THE NEW TRUTH. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687

Sorry, I was really naughty. the rest of the stuff is just hot-air I made up to set you up
and you fell right into it. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687 Wow, is this the new LF? I never knew a seemingly classy
lady like you could let yourself go so easily: you attacked a messenger’s language rather
than addressing the message itself. Surely you can do better than that? What’s the matter with you, LF? Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 563610107

Watch out every one, I’m very dangerous. LF has just
anointed me a “religious fanatic” and I don’t even believe in god. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 pm

laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:

You are now equating Saddam and a war to a sport. Why not just look at Cycling v Tennis? Winking

Veejay wrote:However Saddam refused to trade in $,he only wanted to trade in Euros which is why the French werent in on the coup,so the Americans decided to go in there and overthrow him

From the so-called main-stream media....

"In the end it turned out that the information was not credible, it had originated from an emigre taxi driver on the Iraqi-Jordanian border, who had remembered an overheard conversation in the back of his cab a full two years earlier."
Mr Holloway stated that an intelligence analyst had at the time flagged up - via a footnote - that the claims were "demonstrably untrue".
"Despite this glaring factual inaccuracy... the report was characterised as reliable," he said. The government has yet to respond to his claims.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8401473.stm

So British Intelligence relied on a perhaps unqualified taxi driver providing technical details on WMDs and it became the basis of an invasion by the Coalition of the Willing.

The Chemical weapons supplied by US Defence establishment during the Iran-Iraq War were used in Halabaja against the Kurds. Rumsfeld met Saddam during the Iran-Iraq war.

I remember this was originally attributed to some Iraqi Military official who had defected to the UK.

But the FT said: "Whitehall officials in two departments said last night the evidence of the 45-minute capability had come from a serving Iraqi officer with a record for providing reliable data over years."

Defense minister Adam Ingram admitted last month that the 45-minute argument was based on a single source which had not been corroborated.

Intelligence sought to find a second source but was unable to do so, the FT added.

"However, the JIC was prepared to rely on a single source because the official was a senior figure in Mr Hussein's regime, not a defector," the paper said.

http://articles.cnn.com/2003-06-05/world/ft.uk.wmd_1_dossier-iraqi-defector-joint-intelligence-committee?_s=PM:WORLD

As I said, I have always been opposed to war and suspicion, both. Winking

When have I ever equated Saddam Hussain and a war to sport?
I have never linked the two together
As for the rest,I take it you havent watched the movie yet..I suggest you do,you may actually learn something
I dont expect you to believe everything word for word,but its a pretty good insight into how the modern world's ruling class operates

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

laverfan wrote:

Laugh Somersault

Don't push it too much old lady. I'm trying not to talk to you because it could get real ugly and I don't want to do it.

That is all you can do. Empty threats. SpHair and now you. If you have the ability address the point I have raised. Rest is all posturing. Winking

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

SR wrote:You didn’t disagree with my main point: “the silent ban is
the new truth”. That’s all I care about. THE SILENT BAN IS THE NEW TRUTH. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687

If that is what you think it is, please continue.

SR wrote:Sorry, I was really naughty. the rest of the stuff is just hot-air I made up to set you up
and you fell right into it. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 364988687 Wow, is this the new LF? I never knew a seemingly classy
lady like you could let yourself go so easily: you attacked a messenger’s language rather
than addressing the message itself. Surely you can do better than that? What’s the matter with you, LF? Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 563610107

Repeating a messages does not require it to be addressed every time it is repeated. Winking

SR wrote:Watch out every one, I’m very dangerous. LF has just
anointed me a “religious fanatic” and I don’t even believe in god. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363 Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 2033450363

You are sum total of posts on a forum. If you use language that one fanatic does, religious or not, the end result is the same. Winking

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

OMG I thought I could spice this place up a bit, but everyone already seems to hate each other. You guys make me look nice!

mikeyM1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:49 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:OMG I thought I could spice this place up a bit, but everyone already seems to hate each other.
Well i don't hate anyone.

mikeyM1000 wrote:
You guys make me look nice!
From what I've read from your posts, you like using foul language very often, so I'm not sure about that.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Veejay wrote:When have I ever equated Saddam Hussain and a war to sport?

Why is there a reference to Saddam on a Tennis discussion? You may want to ask Tenez. Winking

Veejay wrote:I have never linked the two together

Neither have I.

Veejay wrote:As for the rest,I take it you havent watched the movie yet..I suggest you do,you may actually learn something
I dont expect you to believe everything word for word,but its a pretty good insight into how the modern world's ruling class operates

I will take a look when I get a chance. When you reference a ruling class, you are falling into a ruling and ruled class distinction. It also indicates one is inferior to another, no matter which one is higher.

This reminds me of One Ring to Rule Them All mind-set. You can also be part of a ruling class, I am not sure when one can transition from ruled to ruling. It probably depends on your local politics and if you consider such a transition possible. Some of the seeds of WWI and WWII are based on similar concepts.

If you are into such things, perhaps some Freemasons and related literature would be worth reading. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonic_conspiracy_theories

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:57 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:OMG I thought I could spice this place up a bit, but everyone already seems to hate each other. You guys make me look nice!

You are nice, Mikey. Winking. To regurgitate a cliche, Hate is not a family value. You are welcome to participate, and perhaps choose a side, if you so desire.

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:11 pm

laverfan wrote:
SR wrote:You didn’t disagree with my main point: “the silent ban is

If that is what you think it is, please continue.

SR wrote:Sorry, I was really naughty. the rest of the stuff is just hot-air I made up to set you up

Repeating a messages does not require it to be addressed every time it is repeated. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947

SR wrote:Watch out every one, I’m very dangerous. LF has just

You are sum total of posts on a forum. If you use language that one fanatic does, religious or not, the end result is the same. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947

Oh, so my main point is ok but the language is not? You've lost me. But that's ok. At least I've figured out one thing: one set of rules for LF and another set for everyone else. I like you brand of objectivity. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 3157886161

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
mikeyM1000 wrote:OMG I thought I could spice this place up a bit, but everyone already seems to hate each other.
Well i don't hate anyone.

mikeyM1000 wrote:
You guys make me look nice!
From what I've read from your posts, you like using foul language very often, so I'm not sure about that.

Only a bit. I thought it was free speech, but it got deleted. Don't think I called people names like people do a lot here.

mikeyM1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:27 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote: Don't think I called people names like people do a lot here.
OK i'll give you that.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:58 pm

laverfan wrote:
mikeyM1000 wrote:OMG I thought I could spice this place up a bit, but everyone already seems to hate each other. You guys make me look nice!

You are nice, Mikey. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947. To regurgitate a cliche, Hate is not a family value. You are welcome to participate, and perhaps choose a side, if you so desire.

It's good to see that you have made yourself at home here LF, enough to welcome someone who is here clearly just to annoy others.
If you like him that much, feel free to invite him to v2, unless he already has an ID there and comes here just to vent his frustrations.

I'm sure his "niceness" will be appreciated there more than here since you, a v2 moderator obviously represent the values you look for in posters.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:06 pm

noleisthebest, there's a lot of people on here who enjoy annoying other people - I thinnk I fit right in. But I guess I'm not your mate so it's ok if they do it, but not me.

mikeyM1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:noleisthebest, there's a lot of people on here who enjoy annoying other people - I thinnk I fit right in. But I guess I'm not your mate so it's ok if they do it, but not me.

Mikey, you are transparent and disappointing as such. Man up and say something of some value and stop feeling sorry for yourself, please. This is not a rehabilitation centre.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:26 pm

I don't feel the least sorry for myself. What you see is what you get with me - it;s the hypocrites I feel sorry for.

mikeyM1000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 pm

SR wrote:
Oh, so my main point is ok but the language is not? You've lost me. But that's ok. At least I've figured out one thing: one set of rules for LF and another set for everyone else. I like you brand of objectivity. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 3157886161

There is no such thing as a 'silent' ban which keeps moving and the player facing this so-called ban can make statements to the press of when he/she is coming back. How are the rules different for you and I?

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
laverfan wrote:

You are nice, Mikey. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947. To regurgitate a cliche, Hate is not a family value. You are welcome to participate, and perhaps choose a side, if you so desire.

It's good to see that you have made yourself at home here LF, enough to welcome someone who is here clearly just to annoy others.
If you like him that much, feel free to invite him to v2, unless he already has an ID there and comes here just to vent his frustrations.

I'm sure his "niceness" will be appreciated there more than here since you, a v2 moderator obviously represent the values you look for in posters.

A V2 moderator does not like clones on a forum. Diverse opinions make the discussions interesting, as do fans of different players. If Mikey wants to be on V2, he does not need my approval or references from me. Winking

OTOH, monotony and repetition do not promote healthy and civil debate.

laverfan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:47 am

laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
laverfan wrote:

A V2 moderator does not like clones on a forum. Diverse opinions make the discussions interesting, as do fans of different players. If Mikey wants to be on V2, he does not need my approval or references from me. Nadal out for another 2 months - Page 4 1071211947

OTOH, monotony and repetition do not promote healthy and civil debate.
Is that why Tenez and myself were banned from there?

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next