Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Today at 4:22 am by Daniel

» Laver Cup - Anyone Watching
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by gallery play

» Nishikori's best ever performance?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:29 am by Daniel

» Two words you will never associate with Nadal
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm by Tenez

» Davis Cup 2017
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:06 pm by Jahu

» NADAL WINS SLAM NUMBER 16, MOVES 2 CLEAR OF THIRD PLACED SAMPRAS
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 pm by Tenez

» Sharapova announces failed drug test
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:02 pm by luvsports!

» Fight for #1
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm by Daniel

» US open prediction game: Final day
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm by DECIMA

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Tenez on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:07 pm

gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:
gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote: But I am pretty sure that Fed will beat him again soon when fit...regardless the surface cause Fed is still the best shot maker by far...when fit.
Not anymore. Had he gone for the shots Stan did today, he would have produced 80 UE's
fed did beat a fit Djoko in Dubai.

Tenez

Posts : 17002
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by gallery play on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 pm

Tenez wrote: How coudl it be otherwise?
Being outclassed?

What about Stan? His semi was an assault on the body. 4 hours in a boiling heat.

gallery play

Posts : 2174
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Tenez on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:18 pm

gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote: How coudl it be otherwise?
Being outclassed?

What about Stan? His semi was an assault on the body. 4 hours in a boiling heat.
That too of course! But the opponent has a lot to say in tennis.

Yes but it;s those 30 shots rallies that Murray inflicted to Djoko. Not nearly as painful as rallying with joe.

As I said in my other post, Djoko is to blame for being tired too. ...But he was tired and playing Murray and Nadal in succession cannot be disregarded....as happy as I am about Stan's win!

Tenez

Posts : 17002
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by gallery play on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Tenez wrote:
gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:
gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote: But I am pretty sure that Fed will beat him again soon when fit...regardless the surface cause Fed is still the best shot maker by far...when fit.
Not anymore. Had he gone for the shots Stan did today, he would have produced 80 UE's
fed did beat a fit Djoko in Dubai.
I can't see Fed producing a 60/40 winner/ue ratio against Djoko under any circumstance.
His risky shots are not as steady as Stan's.

Look, Fed is the meastro, he has many qualities Stan does not have, but pure shotmaking at this very moment?  i would pick Stan.

gallery play

Posts : 2174
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Tenez on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 pm

gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:
gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:
gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote: But I am pretty sure that Fed will beat him again soon when fit...regardless the surface cause Fed is still the best shot maker by far...when fit.
Not anymore. Had he gone for the shots Stan did today, he would have produced 80 UE's
fed did beat a fit Djoko in Dubai.
I can't see Fed producing a 60/40 winner/ue ratio against Djoko under any circumstance.
His risky shots are not as steady as Stan's.
But unlike Stan, he has quick hands.

Look, Fed is the meastro, he has many qualities Stan does not have, but pure shotmaking at this very moment?  i would pick Stan.
It's Stan day today so I'll leave as that.

Nice from him here:
"I would like to thank my coach Magnus Norman. You played in the final without winning but this victory is yours as well as mine."

Tenez

Posts : 17002
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by gallery play on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:28 pm

tenez wrote:It's Stan day today so I'll leave as that.
 i'm outlasting you Winking 

ps.
forget i said that

gallery play

Posts : 2174
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Tenez on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:32 pm

you certainly have. I am really enjoying it.....same as when Goran won Wimbledon.....almost!

Tenez

Posts : 17002
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Tenez on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:36 pm

So today was actually the real final!

Or was it actually Tsonga v Stan?

Tenez

Posts : 17002
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Tenez on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:57 pm

"It was not easy to stand there as a runner-up again, but I lost to a better player who played some courageous tennis and deserved to win," said the Serb.

I want to see the whole match now.

Tenez

Posts : 17002
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by gallery play on Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Tenez wrote:you certainly have. I am really enjoying it.....same as when Goran won Wimbledon.....almost!
yeah, although that one was more emotional, today really had the "wow" factor

gallery play

Posts : 2174
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by gallery play on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Tenez wrote:"It was not easy to stand there as a runner-up again, but I lost to a better player who played some courageous tennis and deserved to win," said the Serb.

I want to see the whole match now.
for starters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7y5yKySaSg

gallery play

Posts : 2174
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Tenez on Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 pm

gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:"It was not easy to stand there as a runner-up again, but I lost to a better player who played some courageous tennis and deserved to win," said the Serb.

I want to see the whole match now.
for starters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7y5yKySaSg
Beautiful tennis from Stan...and I agree in the first 2 sets Djoko did not look too tired and in fact was again happy to extend the rallies.

Stan seems to have covered lots of ground there though. Able to run like crazy, as much, though not as quick, as Djoko. It's very possibly, Stan's relentless aggressive shots which tired Djoko down in those 3rd and 4th sets.

Really enjoyed the clip. thanks.

Tenez

Posts : 17002
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game day 15 Men's FINAL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum