Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Grass - 2017
Today at 5:39 pm by ...

» The GOAT conversation will reboot...
Today at 5:14 pm by ...

» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Today at 5:14 pm by ...

» U.S Election
Yesterday at 6:32 pm by Veejay

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am by DECIMA

» Cristiano Ronaldo statue
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 pm by Veejay

» Federer Definitely Has Stocholm Syndrome!
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 am by Daniel

» Fight for #1
Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:00 pm by Veejay

» Rafael Nadal
Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:40 pm by Veejay

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by luvsports! on Sun May 31, 2015 6:27 pm

6-3.

luvsports!

Posts : 3849
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by luvsports! on Sun May 31, 2015 6:28 pm

FED BREAKS!

luvsports!

Posts : 3849
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:32 pm

Fed protecting his back by draping a towel over the back of his chair and wedging it with his bag to block draught...

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Tenez on Sun May 31, 2015 6:35 pm

Federer must have read OTF. He is trying to hit his BH as hard as he can!

Tenez

Posts : 15964
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:36 pm

12 minutes of play - 4:1!


...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:37 pm

Tenez wrote:Federer must have read OTF. He is trying to hit his BH as hard as he can!

And he is hitting it so cleanly!
I actually heard the strings on this last one.

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Aut0Gr4ph on Sun May 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Yes but Tsonga's BH has really improved....since his come back. let's not forget that he won Montreal before getting injured.

I remember Montreal...he's always had the game, esp on grass...

Do you think he would've been better with a SBH?
Nope....no one is better with a SHBH....not even federer...I mean on those slow courts. Had Federer learnt with a DHBH, he would not have lost a single game versus Nadal and Djoko....Like he hardly lost a single game versus SHBHers.
So does that mean that younger players that have grown up with current conditions, say Dimitrov or Thiem, have knowingly chosen a less effective shot to forge their careers on? For an elite player, who has the chance of making millions on tour, that would be a crazy and financially disastrous decision. I suspect it's more likely that some players just feel more comfortable, and therefore play better, playing SHBH. Pure supposition to suggest that Federer's career would have been better had he grown up with DHBH.

Aut0Gr4ph

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 36
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Tenez on Sun May 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Fed is such a genius.

Tenez

Posts : 15964
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:42 pm

There is nothing sweeter than seeing a SBH-er outplay a DBH-er....esp when the DBH-er is trying to batter the SBH.


...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Tenez wrote:Fed is such a genius.  
Is that after the point where he hit the BHDTL to outmanouver Monf after defending 3-4 CC ones and finished him off with a volley?

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Aut0Gr4ph on Sun May 31, 2015 6:44 pm

Tenez wrote:Fed is such a genius.  
Agreed! Promising signs. Let's hope the back holds up. Could be a good day for the Swiss. Is there enough time for 3 sets?

Aut0Gr4ph

Posts : 66
Join date : 2015-01-08
Age : 36
Location : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:46 pm

Probably not, they have a max an hour and a half left.
It's all Tsonga's fault, should've served the match out in the 3rd Angry

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Tenez on Sun May 31, 2015 6:48 pm

Aut0Gr4ph wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Yes but Tsonga's BH has really improved....since his come back. let's not forget that he won Montreal before getting injured.

I remember Montreal...he's always had the game, esp on grass...

Do you think he would've been better with a SBH?
Nope....no one is better with a SHBH....not even federer...I mean on those slow courts. Had Federer learnt with a DHBH, he would not have lost a single game versus Nadal and Djoko....Like he hardly lost a single game versus SHBHers.
So does that mean that younger players that have grown up with current conditions, say Dimitrov or Thiem, have knowingly chosen a less effective shot to forge their careers on? For an elite player, who has the chance of making millions on tour, that would be a crazy and financially disastrous decision. I suspect it's more likely that some players just feel more comfortable, and therefore play better, playing SHBH. Pure supposition to suggest that Federer's career would have been better had he grown up with DHBH.
Yes certainly some feel more comfortable playing with SHBH....cause they feel they can. Fed may have shown them the way and feel they can. But the reality is they won't win a slam on slow conds, unless they have a lucky day like Stan at the AO v Nadal or Gaudio versus cramping Coria.

Playing with a DHBH doesn't feel natural for anybody...it just feels more secure than a SHBH for those who have less timing/talent.

If you can play with a SHBH, you can also play DHBH....if you learn young enough.

Tenez

Posts : 15964
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Tenez on Sun May 31, 2015 6:53 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Fed is such a genius.  
Is that after the point where he hit the BHDTL to outmanouver Monf after defending 3-4 CC ones and finished him off  with a volley?
Not sure! every point more or less! Winking

Tenez

Posts : 15964
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:53 pm

Great first set from Fed!

He made it look so easy.

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Fed is such a genius.  
Is that after the point where he hit the BHDTL to outmanouver Monf after defending 3-4 CC ones and finished him off  with a volley?
Not sure! every point more or less! Winking
Yes, this is the one to just sit back and savour...I'm having some wine to enhance the mood Bubbly

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by luvsports! on Sun May 31, 2015 7:05 pm

NO genius now.

luvsports!

Posts : 3849
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 7:08 pm

I am shutting up!
Sick of myself...

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by ... on Sun May 31, 2015 7:20 pm

luvsports! wrote:NO genius now.

Shhh!

...

Posts : 23837
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Tenez on Sun May 31, 2015 7:58 pm

Welll well welll..after breaking back at the last game of the second set Fed loses his service game for a second time thanks to a couple of careless mistakes from Fed as well as Monfils incredible footwork.

Sad!

Tenez

Posts : 15964
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roland Garros 2015: Daily Prediction game Day 8 Sunday 31 - May

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum