Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Grass - 2017
Today at 11:16 am by Veejay

» U.S Election
Today at 11:14 am by Veejay

» Why test sportspeople for cocaine?
Today at 11:02 am by Veejay

» The GOAT conversation will reboot...
Today at 10:37 am by gallery play

» I can't fucking stand Zverev's game
Today at 10:12 am by gallery play

» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm by legendkillar

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am by DECIMA

» Cristiano Ronaldo statue
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 pm by Veejay

» Federer Definitely Has Stocholm Syndrome!
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 am by Daniel

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Everything Else Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything Else Thread

Post by DECIMA on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Ignore this thread, was randomly spanned by FedererKing insulting luvsports and me


Last edited by Kim Jong-Un on Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by Daniel on Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:37 pm

None of them can.  Labour is a pro EU, pro immigration, pro Islam, pro bankrupt party.  And there is very little paper between them and the Tories, and the looney liberals. All 3 of those have the same deluded polices on immigration, death penalty, crime, EU, interfering in other countries etc. etc. UKIP are only there as a safety valve for the elite, but are the best out of a bad bunch.  I'll be voting BNP as a protest vote (at least they generally tell it as it is).  Possibly UKIP.

Daniel

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by luvsports! on Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:19 pm

A Ukip supporter, what a surprise.

luvsports!

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by Daniel on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:08 pm

luvsports! wrote:A Ukip supporter, what a surprise.

Common sense.  Let me guess, you support Labour who have caused mass immigration to Britain, and illegal wars (killing hundreds of thousands) in Iraq, as well as meddling in other countries costing tons of lives for absolutely nothing?

Or perhaps, Tories, who have continued those policies?

Or perhaps Lib Dem, who simply sell out their own so-called Liberal ideals for a bit of power and ally themselves with Tory?

I don't support war criminals, like you. I support a party who actually understand the world and haven't the logic of a five year old... like you.  I think UKIP are likely another con job, but at least they are more sane than those three.  I will be voting BNP most likely, as I said, because they are by far the best way to get real change, and kick out this politically correct, socialist nonsense.

Daniel

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by DECIMA on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:11 pm

Calm down mate. You always seem so angry and enraged.
Luvsports hasn't even said which party he supports yet.

FK wrote:I support a party who actually understand the world and haven't the logic of a five year old...
What did you think of what deputy leader of UKIP said about the NHS, calling for healthcare to be in the hands of the private sector.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by Daniel on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:15 pm

As I said, I support UKIP as the best of a bad bunch, but will vote BNP as a marker for real change.  I don't think any of them really have a perfect record.  But UKIP are far better than war criminals, fraudsters, mass immigration lovers, and deniers of  all reality (Lab-Libdem-Tory).

There is no party out there that has all of my views, and nor will any party have yours.  UKIP is fast becoming old-Tory, but I'll take that over what we have currently any day of the week.  NHS or no NHS. (Well, today's NHS is more like a free-for-all anyway).

Daniel

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by DECIMA on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:18 pm

Do you not think Nick Griffin is racist, given he used to work with KKK members, and was leader of party who didn't allow in people who weren't white (BNP only changed that rule 4 years ago or so)?

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by luvsports! on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:31 pm

This is comical. You seem to think you know me better than I do myself.

If you let me say my view I shall prove how wrong you are.
To quote someone I am not too keen on (in regards to the lib-lab-tory triangle): "They are 3 sides of the same butt-cheek."

I honestly have no clue atm who I will vote for but I won't be voting for those racist and xenophobic charlatans.

luvsports!

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by Daniel on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Kim Jong-Un wrote:Do you not think Nick Griffin is racist, given he used to work with KKK members, and was leader of party who didn't allow in people who weren't white (BNP only changed that rule 4 years ago or so)?

Griffin isn't in the BNP anymore (which tells me you know nothing about the BNP and get all info from what you are told.  SIGH.)... he has been ousted.  And I'd sooner take him over the likes of the war mongering traitors we currently have in power.  But this is the point I am making...  NONE of these parties are near perfect.  I'd be worried about what a BNP government might do once it fixed 90% of issues (and they would).  UKIP are old Tory. And I've already mentioned my views on the rest.

So who does that leave us with?  The looney Greens and looney Respect party.  Real democracy has been dead for a long time.  It's all just an illusion now.

@luvsport!  Using the word "racist" as some sort of argument has long sailed.

Also, Kim-got-a-million-IDs-because-i'm-crazy, I know you are best buddies with Luv over at the crap forum, so cut out the bullshit. He came into this thread and kicked off with "Oh, a Ukip supporter" nonsense.

Daniel

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by DECIMA on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 am

FedererKing wrote:Griffin isn't in the BNP anymore (which tells me you know nothing about the BNP and get all info from what you are told. SIGH.
I'm aware that Griffin went bankrupt and got kicked out... but let's be honest he was the leader as well as figurehead for a long time for this joke of a party.

FK wrote:Also, Kim-got-a-million-IDs-because-i'm-crazy, I know you are best buddies with Luv over at the crap forum, so cut out the bullshit.
Me and LS hardly agree over tennis, but unlike you neither of us randomly get angry and start throwing around insults.


Anyway onto another point:
FK, you say 'real democracy' has been dead... ok; but if you could draw up policies and they were put out the people- how many percent would they get ?
The fact is people are divided- many people we need a shift to the left, some think we need a shift to the right- it's not so simple as you put it.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by DECIMA on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:40 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-30726499

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everything Else Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum