Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Armstrong might lose all his titles!

+9
noleisthebest
mikeyM1000
Larry Ellison
SayonaRa
Veejay
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
Tenez
laverfan
paulcz
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 Empty Re: Armstrong might lose all his titles!

Post by SayonaRa Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 pm

LF: "So was Federer fined at USO 2009. I will let you find it for yourself."

Please, you can do better than that. Fed was fined for swearing. That has nothing to do with a player trying to gain unfair advantage for himself/herself by disrupting his/her opponent. You honest don't see the difference? Take back that A+, you get an F in this.

LF: "This is the problem. You are now smearing the entire Sport, just like my argument. 2 of Top 4 doping? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 563610107 Sounds like Cycling or Baseball. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363"
"See my argument is already in play here. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947"

Excuse me, having an opinion that potentially exposes an ugly truth is "smearing"? What's the purpose of this forum? Besides, the truth has its own way of manifesting itself, ultimately, just like the Armstrong case. The truth of the sports in larger than you or me. Why get so anxious protecting something you can't control, like nadal's alleged silent ban?

LF: "Del Potro, Djokovic also exceed time limits. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947"

Again, you can do far better than this. I'm beginning to doubt your credibility. Yes, time violations, but have they ever been fined for on-court coaching and accused of other more serious gamesmanship like tactical mto? Could you be a little more relevant?

"Is such 'history' in public domain?

Yes, of course, where have you been? W10 tactical mto + on-court coaching, A0 11 on-court coaching, IW'12 running to the loo when roger was just about to serve at match point; washing his hands vs Nishikori in Miami'12, just to list a few. What do you call those string of tactical instances if not established history of gamesmanship? If a player can try to cheat like this in broad daylight, you want to tell us he's beyond cheating when no one is looking? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

Finally, you don't happen to be a closet nadal fan, do you?

[/quote]

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 Empty Re: Armstrong might lose all his titles!

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:46 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
laverfan wrote:Should I start a website called THASP v2 and accuse Federer, Nalbandian, Gasquet, Malisse, Hewitt, Safin, et al.

LF, why you keep threatening everyone saying you can accuse Federer and others too. Doh . For the gazillionth time I'm saying it. DO IT, l dare you. DO IT. Lets see what you have got to say.

This is not a play ground for 5 year olds daring each other to jump from a higher point, is it? Laugh

I have very clearly stated that I am defending the sport. All posters who single out a specific player, refuse to understand that accusing just one player, and not others, exposes the underlying system to a much wider scrutiny, be it draw rigging or catching the dopers.

I have very clearly stated that ITF/WADA are not doing enough. Serena's 'panic room' episode is a prime example, or Nadal's, where he knows when WADA testers are going to show up. Tennis is not doing enough, like UCI's biological passport initiative. Individual countries need to have uniformity of laws on this subject. I would even consider banning individual country federations, if any player from that specific country is caught doping. Winking

Do I want the system scrutinised? Yes
Do I want it overhauled? Gradually.
Do I think the sport is clean? In general yes. ITF announces specific cases and results publicly which is good.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Is this an attack on you? NO. In fact you are trying to intimidate everyone.

Because you are willing to be intimidated since you are not using logic to extend and look at the bigger picture. I have no interest in THASPv2 or v1.

I keep thinking of Pink Floyd's Should I trust the government?...

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 pm

laverfan wrote:Should I start a website called THASP v2 and accuse Federer, Nalbandian, Gasquet, Malisse, Hewitt, Safin, et al.

LF, why you keep threatening everyone saying you can accuse Federer and others too. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2786941968 . For the gazillionth time I'm saying it. DO IT, l dare you. DO IT. Lets see what you have got to say.

Is this an attack on you? NO. In fact you are trying to intimidate everyone.

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:48 pm

SR wrote:

Find me someone who doesn’t believe Armstrong is guilty given the following
evidence.

Oh SR, you wanted someone? Read this and the comments posted : http://news.yahoo.com/lance-armstrongs-foundation-sees-30-percent-rise-donations-213252956--spt.html

Read the comments posted here: http://www.cbc.ca/sports/cycling/story/2012/08/24/sp-usada-cycling-lance-armstrong.html?cmp=rss

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3885497126

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:DO IT, l dare you.

Ooooooh, he dared you Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Go on lavefan, or are you a scaredy Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3228224384

Why can't this be a playground for 5 year-olds? Anyone?

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

LF stop wasting your time here.
Trying to explain and teach tennis here is like trying to explain the benefits of world peace to the taliban- you are wasting your time.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:

Ooooooh, he dared you Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Go on lavefan, or are you a scaredy Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3228224384

No I am not. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:52 pm

Doh

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:08 pm

laverfan wrote:
mikeyM1000 wrote:

No I am not. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947

Mardy mardy mustard, can't eat your custard, nah nah nah nah nah!

mikeyM1000

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:14 pm

SR wrote:LF: "So was Federer fined at USO 2009. I will let you find it for yourself."

Please, you can do better than that. Fed was fined for swearing. That has nothing to do with a player trying to gain unfair advantage for himself/herself by disrupting his/her opponent. You honest don't see the difference? Take back that A+, you get an F in this.

In the W10 coaching scenario, Nadal payed the fine and accepted it. Each individual incident is evaluated and should be considered that way. There is USO incident of where do I serve. Do you remember Henin looking at her coach after every point? I would like the Chair Umpires to enforce rules uniformly. Wah for getting an 'F'.

SR wrote:LF: "This is the problem. You are now smearing the entire Sport, just like my argument. 2 of Top 4 doping? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 563610107 Sounds like Cycling or Baseball. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363"
"See my argument is already in play here. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947"

Excuse me, having an opinion that potentially exposes an ugly truth is "smearing"? What's the purpose of this forum? Besides, the truth has its own way of manifesting itself, ultimately, just like the Armstrong case. The truth of the sports in larger than you or me. Why get so anxious protecting something you can't control, like nadal's alleged silent ban?

Yet another 'silent ban' conspiracy. Anything to accuse a specific player. Winking. You have every right to your opinion. I have faith in the controlling organizations to do the correct things for the sport of Tennis. I assume you understand alleged part of the 'silent ban'.

SR wrote:LF: "Del Potro, Djokovic also exceed time limits. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947"

Again, you can do far better than this. I'm beginning to doubt your credibility. Yes, time violations, but have they ever been fined for on-court coaching and accused of other more serious gamesmanship like tactical mto? Could you be a little more relevant?

I do not need anyone's credit. If you doubt my credibility, you have a choice. Winking

SR wrote:"Is such 'history' in public domain?

Yes, of course, where have you been? W10 tactical mto + on-court coaching, A0 11 on-court coaching, IW'12 running to the loo when roger was just about to serve at match point; washing his hands vs Nishikori in Miami'12, just to list a few. What do you call those string of tactical instances if not established history of gamesmanship? If a player can try to cheat like this in broad daylight, you want to tell us he's beyond cheating when no one is looking? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

Finally, you don't happen to be a closet nadal fan, do you?

I am aware of the specific incidents that you mention. The Chair Umpire should have enforced any relevant rules in each of these. Being spectators, we can merely have opinions, but have the ability to change the sport. Notice this for example - http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Tennis/2012/08/Features/ATP-Announces-Formation-Of-Competition-Committee.aspx

I am a fan of the sport, not a specific player. My screen name is self-explanatory. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:22 pm

mikeyM1000 wrote:
Mardy mardy mustard, can't eat your custard, nah nah nah nah nah!

I understand, Mikey. I dislike the idea of my sport being tainted to the same degree as Cycling, for example. For example SR's post (opinion) is now implying Nadal, Djokovic and Murray (3 of the current Top 4) have been provided artificial enhancements. Do you agree with such an opinion? I do not.

Just because Kerviel (Societe Generale trader) was corrupt (and he has accused his superiors of complicity), does it make all of SG traders corrupt? How many Raj Rajaratnam's does it take to taint the stock market? Winking

I had much rather rely on public domain information, than THASPv1 or v2. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

laverfan wrote:
This is not a play ground for 5 year olds daring each other to jump from a higher point, is it? Laugh

No this is not. I didn't dare you to jump from a higher point. I dared you to do what you have been threatening all the time. Clearly you just can't do it. Laugh

laverfan wrote: I have very clearly stated that I am defending the sport.

Very clearly? When? Give me the quote if you ever have. All the while if anything you have been very clearly telling is that you'll start accusing other players as well.

laverfan wrote: All posters who single out a specific player, refuse to understand that accusing just one player, and not others, exposes the underlying system to a much wider scrutiny, be it draw rigging or catching the dopers.

And all the people who keep threatening to accuse other players too must understand that trying to prove that others are guilty doesn't mean that the one singled out players becomes not guilty.

laverfan wrote: Because you are willing to be intimidated since you are not using logic to extend and look at the bigger picture. I have no interest in THASPv2 or v1.

Logic. Why didn't you use if you any logic to answer every time I question you? What happens then? If you have no interest in THASP v1 or v2, why did you threaten that you'll start it? That's why I dared you, do it if you can. I would still say DO IT, I really want to see what you have to say.

Funny, now you have nothing left other than backtracking your comments.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Reincarnation wrote:LF stop wasting your time here.
Trying to explain and teach tennis here is like trying to explain the benefits of world peace to the taliban- you are wasting your time.

It was all fine if she had tried to explain and teach tennis. But instead she has been threatening to start accusing other players, start a THASP v2. So I said, go ahead, DO IT.

Now she is saying she is not interested. Well.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:28 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/more-sports/cycling/Lance-Armstrong-was-tipped-off-before-tests-Report/articleshow/15699702.cms

So this is how many of the dopers might be getting away with it. Some food for thought. But tennis as a sport does not have a history of doping.

In what way doping can help a tennis player? Endurance or shot making?

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:09 pm

laverfan wrote:

No this is not. I didn't dare you to jump from a higher point. I dared you to do what you have been threatening all the time. Clearly you just can't do it. Laugh

I do not need another website to start innuendo. Here goes.

SR has already accused Murray, Djokovic and Nadal. Let me accuse Federer. Why is Federer never injured?

Here is some more material - http://federerisdoping.blogspot.com/ . How is it possible that Federer in 2008 was able to recover from Mono, but Soderling is out for an year. Must be doping.

He is the president of ATP Players Council, is privy to ATP/WADA cooperation, and has not been tested.

Robin Haase says that it is very suspicious, that I get tested more often than Federer. Please see

https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t19-the-doping-program-joke-of-the-itf#876

Should I start a new thread on this forum to make it more legitimate?

Very clearly? When? Give me the quote if you ever have. All the while if anything you have been very clearly telling is that you'll start accusing other players as well.

What part of this do I need to explain again or is incomprehensible? Winking

https://ourtennisforum.forumotion.co.uk/t72p30-armstrong-might-lose-all-his-titles#3029

laverfan wrote: All posters who single out a specific player, refuse to understand that accusing just one player, and not others, exposes the underlying system to a much wider scrutiny, be it draw rigging or catching the dopers.

And all the people who keep threatening to accuse other players too must understand that trying to prove that others are guilty doesn't mean that the one singled out players becomes not guilty.

Where is your proof, ROTLA? Do I need to rely on a French skit, a French Tennis forum or Yannick Noah? Find me the proof, in public domain. Get the Spaniards to provide Operacion Puerta athlete list in public domain and then we can discuss. Can you get L'Equipe and Dimanche to stand by their reporting integrity and put back what they had up in 2006? Why not ask all French newspapers to sue RFET/Spanish Govt to release lists (like Samaranch says). Till that occurs, this is pure speculation and always will be. Winking

laverfan wrote: Because you are willing to be intimidated since you are not using logic to extend and look at the bigger picture. I have no interest in THASPv2 or v1.

Logic. Why didn't you use if you any logic to answer every time I question you? What happens then? If you have no interest in THASP v1 or v2, why did you threaten that you'll start it? That's why I dared you, do it if you can. I would still say DO IT, I really want to see what you have to say.

Funny, now you have nothing left other than backtracking your comments.

I just started accusing Federer. You should be thrilled. Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:30 pm

Did you know that Federer and Nadal both were tested on 02 Feb 2009 for Urine and Blood (but not EPO)?

http://www.itftennis.com/shared/medialibrary/pdf/original/IO_47414_original.PDF

If both were on EPO, I guess ITF did not want it's top stars to be 'caught'. Laugh (Should satisfy ROTLA).

On a different note, Odesnik, was arrested the same year 2010, when Federer won a slam AO 2010, after he had not won a slam since W 2009. After he won AO 2010, it took him till W 2012 (that too after a lackluster performance at RG 2012) to win a slam. Must be doping. The micro-dosing cycles make no sense though.

Happy now, ROTLA. Laugh

wow3 wrote:In what way doping can help a tennis player? Endurance or shot making?

Both. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Neil Armstrong dies age 81...not a good time to be an Armstrong...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Veejay wrote:Neil Armstrong dies age 81...not a good time to be an Armstrong...

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:52 pm

What would you rather have, 7 TDF trophies with Floyd Landis as a team mate (of which you get eventually stripped) or a trip to the moon with Buzz Aldrin? Laugh

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm

laverfan wrote:

What would you rather have, 7 TDF trophies with Floyd Landis as a team mate (of which you get eventually stripped) or a trip to the moon with Buzz Aldrin? Laugh

Well the TDF titles are being stripped and the trip with Buzz Aldrin was apparently only to London's Pinewood studios...
Doesnt leave me with much of a choice eh?

Last edited by Veejay on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:58 am

Veejay wrote:Well the TDF titles are being stripped and the trip with Buzz Aldrin was apparently only to London's Pinewood studios...
Does leave me with much of a choice eh?

We need a 'conspiracy' theory for the 'Moon Landing'. Laugh There are many more conspiracy theories. This one is getting old.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 am

laverfan wrote: I just started accusing Federer. You should be thrilled.
Brilliant!! Applause Good to see you have the courage to do what you have been threatening. Now just keep up that courage to continue this conversation.

laverfan wrote:

Here is some more material - http://federerisdoping.blogspot.com/ .
I read a bit of it. Laugh Laugh A site that uses terms like "Fedtard" and who keep posting photoshoped images like https://2img.net/h/i1029.photobucket.com/albums/y351/ashitaka2010/Tragdie.jpg . And you want to discuss what they are talking. Laugh Laugh . Read the kind of comments posted on that. The blog writer himself posts those under anonymous Laugh Laugh

Okay since you are in serious discussion about Federer's doping. Put all the questions that have been on this site and also your own. Those all will be answered. Some were already in a "deleted" post on 606v2.

2. Calling both sides of the coin huh? Nice try. Winking .You don't get to post any internet link to support your point LF. You have very clearly said you don't trust them. Fine. So why use them. Don't do that, stick to your point now. Get your other 'verified' sources to support you, but NO internet links.

laverfan wrote: Should I start a new thread on this forum to make it more legitimate?

Absolutely!! Do it please!!! It will be fun.

You talk about looking at the bigger picture. Fine. Do it. But do it without pointing out any names. You can post all your view about ITF/ATP testing, are they doing enough or not, tennis being clean or not or anything. Just don't mention any names. I want to see how you do that. You have accused others of pointing at some specific players which of course is narrow view of things. I agree. Since you must be better, do it, enlighten us all with your bigger picture without pointing out at any player at all.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 am

[quote="laverfan"] I have very clearly stated that I am defending the sport.

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Spare us the fallacy.

YOu know that in the internet you can state anything you like. Whether you've enough credibility for readers to believe your statement is another story. No, to get quickly to my point, I believe you're a nadal fan in disguise defending nadal. If you're truly defending the sport, you'd have condemned a player allegedly charged with a silent ban and threatening to stain the sports of tennis for the first time in history, no?

My 2 years in BR has taught me how to spot a nadal fan. I must insist that just from a couple of our exchanges yesterday is enough to convince me that you're a very anxious nadal fan, LF. You don't pass the smell test. But good to have you here. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3885497126 A forum is not complete without controversies and where is the fun if we all agree? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 364988687

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 am

LF is a Laver fan and she also supports Federer. She is defending Nadal but I don't think that she is a Nadal fan.

What's wrong in being a Nadal fan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:48 am

wow3 wrote:LF is a Laver fan and she also supports Federer. She is defending Nadal but I don't think that she is a Nadal fan.
Finally someone with a bit of common sense Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 am

laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:Well the TDF titles are being stripped and the trip with Buzz Aldrin was apparently only to London's Pinewood studios...
Does leave me with much of a choice eh?

We need a 'conspiracy' theory for the 'Moon Landing'. Laugh There are many more conspiracy theories. This one is getting old.

Theres enough conspiracy in the documentary " the dark side of the moon"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vrLdstG4ck&feature=related

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:55 am

Amritia3ee wrote:
wow3 wrote:LF is a Laver fan and she also supports Federer. She is defending Nadal but I don't think that she is a Nadal fan.
Finally someone with a bit of common sense Thumbs Up

Hello Amritia...Welcome to our forum
Did you miss me?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 am

Veejay, my reasons to not to believe moon travel is:

It is too far to travel and also astronauts have struggled to go to space and going to moon and coming back must have been ultra difficult rather impossible.

How did so many people lied and no-one ever blew the whistle?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:59 am

Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
Finally someone with a bit of common sense Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3157886161

Hello Amritia...Welcome to our forum
Did you miss me?

Veejay, u have got some style Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 4006036031

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:11 am

What's wrong in being a Nadal fan?

Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 364988687 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 364988687 Hey wow, how're you doing?

When I asked her yesterday if she happens to be a closet Nadal fan. She did not say no. Credit to her. Ever so gracious. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3157886161 She said she's a fan of the sport, not a specific player. I don't believe a word of it. Like I commented earlier, posters can say whatever they want online and even lie with a straight face. LIke Miss Armritia declaring she's Not a Nadal when everyone here knows for a fact that she is. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Based on her writing, arguments and a weird sense of anxiety, I'm still believing the real laverfan=nadal fan. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 83870220

I'm disappointed that you assume I think there's anything wrong with being a nadal fan. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3391208243

Didn't I make it clear she's welcomed, especially if she's a nadal fan? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3391208243

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:35 am

Good points by all here.

There are some obvious reasons why some players are under more suspicions than others, even if it's clear that doping is not affecting one player only. It's clear that doping has always been around and was rife already in the early 2000s, and most likely before. No different than in cycling. However like in cycling the top racer was by far the most obvious doper, some in tennis have a style which is essentially based on energy and power and it is normal to suspect those first.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:47 am

SR agree with you. I just asked the question on being Nadal fan. I didn't know that LF was denying to be a Nadal fan.

Amrit is a Djoko fan, well that's a news. I think he might have thought Nadal fans are not welcomed here thus not accepting the fact that he is a Nadal fan. Good to see that forum has really taken off close to USO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:48 am

Tenez, what are your views on Safin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:55 am

wow3 wrote:
Amrit is a Djoko fan, well that's a news. I think he might have thought Nadal fans are not welcomed here thus not accepting the fact that he is a Nadal fan.
Yep Thumbs Up

I can assure everyone, I am still a Nadal fan smiley

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:05 pm

wow3 wrote:Tenez, what are your views on Safin?

Not much...He had natural power talent...if he doped it may have been to stay with the rest. But his game was certainly not based on his superior stamina.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
Finally someone with a bit of common sense Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3157886161

YOU really should not rely on someone else's common sense to speak for you. Don't you have your own? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363 Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

So I was spot on when I proposed Reincarnation=Amritia=IMBL. I really wish you had been honest enough to let me know I'd won the game you insisted on playing on your terms. Well at least I now understand from wow3's comment why you were afraid to admit you're a nadal fan. Don't be so timid and silly. It doesn't matter whose fan you're. If your arguments make sense, respect and acceptance will come to you. I guarantee. I hope you enjoy your visits here. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3885497126

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:13 pm

wow3 wrote:Veejay, my reasons to not to believe moon travel is:

It is too far to travel and also astronauts have struggled to go to space and going to moon and coming back must have been ultra difficult rather impossible.

I dont know what to make of it all,cause there were several missions to the moon not just Apollo 11,but what begs the question is if the technology to land on the moon has been there since the 60's,why havent the Chinese and Indians with their space programs been able to land on the moon 50 years later with the technology available today?
Did the Russians ever land on the moon?

"How did so many people lied and no-one ever blew the whistle?"

Its a good question that can be asked of every "conspiracy theory"
The answer to that is that the whistle blowers are always called conspiracy nut cases
As for the moon theres several people who have come forward,like hat documentary " the dark side of the moon"

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:10 pm

SR wrote:

Spare us the fallacy.

YOu know that in the internet you can state anything you like. Whether you've enough credibility for readers to believe your statement is another story. No, to get quickly to my point, I believe you're a nadal fan in disguise defending nadal. If you're truly defending the sport, you'd have condemned a player allegedly charged with a silent ban and threatening to stain the sports of tennis for the first time in history, no?

May I humbly suggest reading a forum called MTL and an article called 'Sisters/Brothers of the Temple of Roger'. I warn you, that thread has been a 'live' thread for the last 3 years (a little older than your 2 years in BR). Let me know what you find and you can note them here for the posters of OTF to read. Winking

May I also invite you to search BBC 606 and look for my exchanges with MlleRevers/FantasticBingTing/... ?

SR wrote:My 2 years in BR has taught me how to spot a nadal fan. I must insist that just from a couple of our exchanges yesterday is enough to convince me that you're a very anxious nadal fan, LF. You don't pass the smell test. But good to have you here. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 3885497126 A forum is not complete without controversies and where is the fun if we all agree? Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 364988687

I commend you on your olfactory facilities. May they assist you for long. Sometimes intuitions can be wrong.

BTW, I had much rather have a controversy based on information in public domain, than using something else. Winking

Amritia3ee/WoW3 - Hug

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:15 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:My new edition of TWS is out http://www.606v2.com/t34099-tennis-weekly-series-edition-7.

who exactly are you tryng to sell v2 here Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Veejay wrote:

I dont know what to make of it all,cause there were several missions to the moon not just Apollo 11,but what begs the question is if the technology to land on the moon has been there since the 60's,why havent the Chinese and Indians with their space programs been able to land on the moon 50 years later with the technology available today?

Chinese and Indians did not have access to technology for a long time. The same technology could be used for ICBMs and delivering nuclear warheads. The Chinese program is far more advanced than the Indians' program.

Veejay wrote:"How did so many people lied and no-one ever blew the whistle?"

The answer to that is that the whistle blowers are always called conspiracy nut cases
As for the moon theres several people who have come forward,like hat documentary " the dark side of the moon"

Reminds me of a Dr Who episode called The Impossible Astronaut and The Silence ("You should kill us all"). Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:21 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:My new edition of TWS is out http://www.606v2.com/t34099-tennis-weekly-series-edition-7.

who exactly are you tryng to sell v2 here Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

Whoever wants to buy it. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:24 pm

The plot thickens, Nole gets involved in the Armstrong saga and so do I Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 4006036031

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5goczOrjZkxrXrwOEWUKMVsPcUH5w?docId=CNG.158e059567cc64e99373df644f3134b3.4d1

Particularly interesting paragraph:

"In the end we are all seeking to have pure sport. I'm happy that in
tennis we do not have that many cases and we are trying to keep that
going to keep tradition and to protect the integrity of the sport."

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:26 pm

laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

Whoever wants to buy it. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947

I think we've all "been there done that" Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:53 pm

laverfan wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Chinese and Indians did not have access to technology for a long time. The same technology could be used for ICBMs and delivering nuclear warheads. The Chinese program is far more advanced than the Indians' program.

Veejay wrote:"How did so many people lied and no-one ever blew the whistle?"

Reminds me of a Dr Who episode called The Impossible Astronaut and The Silence ("You should kill us all"). Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947

Going to space has never been easy, moon is far far away. I dont know if Chinese are adsvanced than us but in launching Saterllites Indians haven't been doing bad in all these years. Indian space programme is more advanced than British but I am not entirely sure if it is worth spending thsat much money into space research.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Veejay wrote:

I am not the expert but how many manned missions have gone to the moon? Also if technology was there in 60s then it would have vastly improved in another 50 years but no one has even dared to even plan a trip to moon which to me tells that it was not possible at the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:59 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
laverfan wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

Whoever wants to buy it. Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 1071211947

I think we've all "been there done that" Armstrong might lose all his titles! - Page 2 2033450363

I second that, I don't think that majority of tenezforum will want to post at v2.

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeyM1000 Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Fly me to the mooooooon.....

You guys think the moon landings were faked? That's pretty whack!

mikeyM1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:04 pm

wow3 wrote:
Veejay wrote:

I am not the expert but how many manned missions have gone to the moon? Also if technology was there in 60s then it would have vastly improved in another 50 years but no one has even dared to even plan a trip to moon which to me tells that it was not possible at the first place.

I dont know,there were several,I think it went all the way till Apollo 17 before the space shuttle was used,there was even the failed mission,Apollo 13 which a movie was made of
Thats precisely my point,I guess Armstrong has taken the truth to the gave with him
Have you seen "the dark side of the moon",if not have a look on youtube and tell me what you think

I just saw on the news that LA was STRIPPED of his titles and that he thinks no one should feel sorry for him
Being stripped is a very big difference to giving his titles up,one is willing,the other is unwilling

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I saw the clip you posted and even the guy has raised doubts like filming was not possible on the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next