Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Why test sportspeople for cocaine?
Yesterday at 11:01 pm by Tenez

» I can't fucking stand Zverev's game
Yesterday at 10:22 pm by Daniel

» The GOAT conversation will reboot...
Yesterday at 5:42 pm by Emancipator

» Grass - 2017
Yesterday at 3:40 pm by Jahu

» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:48 pm by legendkillar

» U.S Election
Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:32 pm by Veejay

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am by DECIMA

» Cristiano Ronaldo statue
Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:08 pm by Veejay

» Federer Definitely Has Stocholm Syndrome!
Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:15 am by Daniel

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Rafael Nadal is now nearly 28 years old, and unfortunately for Nadal worshippers he is undergoing a whirlpool of permanent decline.




Why is this, some may ask? A few reasons:

1/ Nadal is now approaching 28 years old; this age is normally associated with players going past their peak. Furthermore, and what is the real killer for Nadal, is that he actually turned pro in 2001 and started playing regularly on the ATP tour when he was just 16- so he has been playing already for around 12 years. So his real tennis age in terms of numbers of years played compared to normal players is probably even more than 28.

2/ Nadal's health is deteriorating with age, his knee is always a trouble and nowadays is back is playing up too. Who knows what will strike next, will it be a recurrence of his knees or back, or will something else give way? This is many ways connected to the fact he's played  more than 12 years on the tour already, his body cannot give anymore. So unfortunately his health will mean he cannot compete consistently anymore.

So overall, that is that, I'm afraid Nadal is entering a whirlpool period of permanent decline.

P.S. before people (and I think FK has promised to do this) start to get too happy and ecstatic with themselves that Nadal is declining and his results will be much worse than last year, consider this:
Taking this position is like being a Trojan warrior. After the City of Troy has been burnt down to the ground. Imagine yourself in this situation, seeing your home city burned to the ground with smoke everywhere and then exclaiming 'Ha ha! There is no fire anymore. The fire has been extinguished!'
Yes, the fire is out, but your city I'm afraid has already been burnt to the ground.


Last edited by Julia Santamaria on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by ... on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Funeral date: 08th June 2014
Location: Philippe Chatrier, Paris

Will attend, but won't be wearing black Winking

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:45 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Funeral date: 08th June 2014
Location: Philippe Chatrier, Paris

Will attend, but won't be wearing black Winking
It's not a particular date, but like a continuous whirlpool. The imagery of the photo I think is quite useful when analysing this.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by ... on Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Yes, excellent photo choice, looks like a scene from a nightmare....

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by ... on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Amri,
please be serious just once and tell me what you really think about Nadal's state of mind recently.
All the things I dislike about him aside, he is one funny boy!
The thing I am having in mind in particular are these double faults, first against Stan at the end of the first set where he squandered 40:00, and then last night, too (didn't see it, but read about it, sounds similar to AO).

He never enjoyed tennis as it is too painful and physical for him, is he having enough of punishing his body, losing motivation...?

He looked so keen to go for Fed's slam record last year and suddenly completely crumbled in AO....

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:12 pm

He loves competing and playing tennis, and he still has the motivation, but unfortunately there is not much he can do when he is in permanent decline and his body is giving up on him.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by ... on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:16 pm

I only noticed his hair giving up on him....

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by truffin1 on Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:22 pm

he is losing a set to guys for the 1st time a lot lately.      Seriously- it seems like everytime I see a match of his- his opponenet has "taken a set off Nadal for the 1st time"  Nadal usually pulls it out though.

truffin1

Posts : 861
Join date : 2012-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:03 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Funeral date: 08th June 2014
Location: Philippe Chatrier, Paris

Will attend, but won't be wearing black Winking
 Laugh 

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Most, if not all talented players have had long careers cause talent means making things look easy, in other words "energy efficient": Nastase, Rosewall, McEnroe, Agassi, and now Federer. Nadal on the other hand had to use every drop of his sweat, ligaments, and juice to completely burn out at 28 even though he took some months, if not years off in between.

He is indeed very talented but tennis wise a useless talent it seems.

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:14 pm

I agree that he has burnt out now for sure, however he has had 12-13 years on tour, and for around 10 of those years he was competing at a high level.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Federer has had 16 years on tour....and no break!.....So that's 6 more years than Nadal!!! But you know what, only one can make tennis look easy!

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:04 pm

Tenez wrote:Federer has had 16 years on tour....and no break!.....So that's 6 more years than Nadal!!! But you know what, only one can make tennis look easy!
No he has not had 6 more years than Nadal; only 3 more years.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:08 pm

But Nadal will his absence from end of years or full year almost (2012) and all those slams he did not enter or early losses in USOs during his so called peak years shorten his career a lot!

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:09 pm

If we look at his average number of matches per tournament, it will be far more than most players, no?
And apart from 2012 I think his average number of matches per year is also higher than average.
And lastly to clinch it, he has spent around 13 years on the tour, which is around what players normally on the tour have before entering decline (if not before that... some after).

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:11 pm

The fact Nadal has only entered his permanent decline whirlpool more than 800 matches into his career shows his longevity has not been bad...

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by ... on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:19 pm

There is one thing I would absolutely love to see before Nadal's last tuft of hair disappears in that whirpool:

An exo match on Centre Court against Federer using wooden racquets, best of 5, of course.

I was even thinking/fantasising of forming a petition for that match and circulating it around tennis forums for signatures before submitting it to LTA/ATP.

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:32 pm

Wouldn't mind seeing that actually.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by ... on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:03 pm

It could even be a little tournament, in fact, same as WTF, 2 groups, RR format.

I can visualise Nadal 4m behind the baseline doing his huge lasso swing and whiffing the entire ball, followed by a frown and searching for that bumpy patch that caused such a nasty bounce!

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Daniel on Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:37 pm

You don't believe he is "julia", but he is;

Daniel

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:35 am

Fire extinguisher in hand FK?

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:15 am

amri, why don't you too jump into that whirlpool and end your misery.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:19 am

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:amri, why don't you too jump into that whirlpool and end your misery.
You have some mental anger and frustration issues, don't you ROTLA...

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:27 am

Julia Santamaria wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:amri, why don't you too jump into that whirlpool and end your misery.
You have some mental anger and frustration issues, don't you ROTLA...

No amri, I don't. Reading your article, I could actually feel the pain you have been going through seeing Nadal's decline. That's why I suggested you to end it all.  It's not fair a Nadal fan like you going through so much suffering.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 am

Ah, so telling me to jump into a whirlpool was actually a kind gesture, I see now.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:Ah, so telling me to jump into a whirlpool was actually a kind gesture, I see now.

Glad you were able to get it finally. My intent is noble and honest, just like yours. My next Christmas wish be for you. I would wish your eyes to close forever, before they get to see the End of Nadal. I can see you are already suffering so much pain due to Nadal's decline, its evident in your articles. Life would be meaningless for a proud fan like you once he is finished. I just wish, you won't have to see that day.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:05 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Julia Santamaria wrote:Ah, so telling me to jump into a whirlpool was actually a kind gesture, I see now.

Glad you were able to get it finally. My intent is noble and honest, just like yours. My next Christmas wish be for you. I would wish your eyes to close forever, before they get to see the End of Nadal. I can see you are already suffering so much pain due to Nadal's decline, its evident in your articles. Life would be meaningless for a proud fan like you once he is finished. I just wish, you won't have to see that day.
You're either a mentally disturbed sadist, or a very misled noble person.
Frankly my guess is the latter.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:57 am

Julia Santamaria wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Julia Santamaria wrote:Ah, so telling me to jump into a whirlpool was actually a kind gesture, I see now.

Glad you were able to get it finally. My intent is noble and honest, just like yours. My next Christmas wish be for you. I would wish your eyes to close forever, before they get to see the End of Nadal. I can see you are already suffering so much pain due to Nadal's decline, its evident in your articles. Life would be meaningless for a proud fan like you once he is finished. I just wish, you won't have to see that day.
You're either a mentally disturbed sadist, or a very misled noble person.
Frankly my guess is the latter.
 Oh come on, don't be silly. I gave my Christmas wish for you and here you are calling me a mentally disturbed sadist or mislead person? What is wrong with you?

I just wish the best possible thing for a proud Nadal fan that you are. Are you saying you are not?

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 am

Definitely the latter now.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Daniel on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:50 pm

I wish the best for Nadal, and right now that's retirement.

Daniel

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 pm

What about a final this eve between Djoko and Berdych? Djoko v Ferrer any better? Djoko v Nishi anyone?   hangover 

Djoko v Nadal is what I actually want to watch! bad tennis ugly tennis slugged out.....and after 10 years of sublime tennis from Fed, I don't mind seeing 2 gladiators killing each others.

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:Definitely the latter now.
 Laugh

You get what you deserve amri. monster

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:04 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Julia Santamaria wrote:Definitely the latter now.
 Laugh

You get what you deserve amri. monster
What?
Some weird twisted mind you have.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Tenez wrote:What about a final this eve between Djoko and Berdych? Djoko v Ferrer any better? Djoko v Nishi anyone?   hangover 

Djoko v Nadal is what I actually want to watch! bad tennis ugly tennis slugged out.....and after 10 years of sublime tennis from Fed, I don't mind seeing 2 gladiators killing each others.
Yes but atleast Djoko vs Berdych would be competitive; with Nadal in permanent decline this final won't even be competitive.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:
Tenez wrote:What about a final this eve between Djoko and Berdych? Djoko v Ferrer any better? Djoko v Nishi anyone?   hangover 

Djoko v Nadal is what I actually want to watch! bad tennis ugly tennis slugged out.....and after 10 years of sublime tennis from Fed, I don't mind seeing 2 gladiators killing each others.
Yes but atleast Djoko vs Berdych would be competitive; with Nadal in permanent decline this final won't even be competitive.
Told you abusing jinxing turns against you.

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm

I am being 100% serious.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:23 pm

You will not convince me so don't bother. We know you are jixing.

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Nadal has played 13 years on the tour, most players have 13 years on the tour start declining... Nadal is no exception Tenez.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Tenez on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:Nadal has played 13 years on the tour, most players have 13 years on the tour start declining... Nadal is no exception Tenez.

Really? he is going to have Elzheimer at 29, wheelchair at 31 and die at 35 of heart failure?

You cannot be serious! Rosewall was in Wimbledon final v Connors at 40!!!!

Tenez

Posts : 15987
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by ... on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Tenez wrote:
Julia Santamaria wrote:Nadal has played 13 years on the tour, most players have 13 years on the tour start declining... Nadal is no exception Tenez.

Really? he is going to have Elzheimer at 29, wheelchair at 31 and die at 35 of heart failure?

You cannot be serious! Rosewall was in Wimbledon final v Connors at 40!!!!

I'm still growing hope, too....it's utterly impossible but the silly dream just doesn't want to go away! Laugh

...

Posts : 23863
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:40 am

Julia Santamaria wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Julia Santamaria wrote:Definitely the latter now.
 Laugh

You get what you deserve amri. monster
What?
Some weird twisted mind you have.
 Laugh Right, too twisted  for you to understand. But your mind is clear and straight and everyone here knows it. Everyone knows your intent in your writing and posts and discussions. That's why you get what you deserve.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:18 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
 Laugh Right, too twisted  for you to understand. But your mind is clear and straight and everyone here knows it. Everyone knows your intent in your writing and posts and discussions. That's why you get what you deserve.
Telling people on a internet forum to commit suicide... you have anger management issues ROTLA.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:25 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
 Laugh Right, too twisted  for you to understand. But your mind is clear and straight and everyone here knows it. Everyone knows your intent in your writing and posts and discussions. That's why you get what you deserve.
Telling people on a internet forum to commit suicide... you have anger management issues ROTLA.

No .. not people.. I have only told it to you... only you.. and I've been on internet forums for many years now. In so many years, there was none but you .. yes you  THE Amri..who I honestly felt and still do that completely deserves to receive the advice of jumping in a river.


See, you come up as a completely dishonest person in almost ever post/article that you make. Take this one for an example. What is your intent of writing this "Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool " article? Do you actually believe in it? Answer it honestly. Not like I don't know the answer, but I want you to come clean. Do it for once, will you?

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:28 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Telling people on a internet forum to commit suicide... you have anger management issues ROTLA.

No .. not people.. I have only told it to you... only you.. and I've been on internet forums for many years now. In so many years, there was none but you .. yes you  THE Amri..who I honestly felt and still do that completely deserves to receive the advice of jumping in a river.
Fine rather than people plural, we can change it to 'person' singular.
Still my point stands, to tell someone to commit suicide when you barely know them I think is a sign of a disturbed deranged individual who has a great number of mental issues.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Daniel on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:34 pm

I notice you ignore his question entirely...

Daniel

Posts : 2423
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:38 pm

FedererKing wrote:I notice you ignore his question entirely...
Look when someone tells you to commit suicide on an internet forum, then asks you a question about tennis; can you seriously expect a response?

If you want to hear the answer ok, the answer is yes. For a variety of reasons, but I think someone of his playing style having already played 13 years on the tour (normal players who have played 13 years on the tour are into or close to their 30s... Nadal started playing many matches on the tour from a very young age), I think it is inevitable that he is declining.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:55 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:
FedererKing wrote:I notice you ignore his question entirely...
Look when someone tells you to commit suicide on an internet forum, then asks you a question about tennis; can you seriously expect a response?

If you want to hear the answer ok, the answer is yes. For a variety of reasons, but I think someone of his playing style having already played 13 years on the tour (normal players who have played 13 years on the tour are into or close to their 30s... Nadal started playing many matches on the tour from a very young age), I think it is inevitable that he is declining.
 
 Laugh  And you think anyone will buy it?

Leave it amri, we have known you long enough. So no use trying.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:58 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
 Laugh  And you think anyone will buy it?
It is what I believe, to be honest I don't care if people buy it or not.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Julia Santamaria wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
 Laugh  And you think anyone will buy it?
It is what I believe, to be honest I don't care if people buy it or not.

Alright.. so we are again back to the point where you get what you deserve. And looking at your pain seeing Nadal's permanent decline, you deserve be saved from it. That's why I wish your eyes close forever before the day comes when Nadal reaches the bottom of this decline slope and is finished.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2763
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by DECIMA on Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:07 pm

You really are deranged.

DECIMA

Posts : 4085
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadal in permanent decline whirlpool

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum