Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3

4 posters

Go down

nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 Empty Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3

Post by N2D2L Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:25 am

Thoughts on the match?

Fed played really well on break points.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 Empty Re: Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3

Post by Daniel Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Thoughts on the match?  Didn't watch it.  I have no desire to watch a pusher beat the greatest player of all time simply because the conditions have been changed so much that modern tennis is no longer tennis.

Also, your cowardly tactic of lining up an excuse is disgusting.  Had Federer won, you'd be blaming the blister.  It's one of the top reasons why I can't stand Nadal.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

nadal - Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3 Empty Re: Blistering performance from Nadal knocks out Fed in 3

Post by Tenez Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Pusher....not sure it's the right word. A moonballer certainly but a moonballer on Weetabix...and a bit more certainly.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:10 pm

I know you’re trying to sound smart with the blister word play, but a “blistering performance” from nadal for me can only mean another example of the Spaniard’s roids rage. You know that he does come from a very provincial background where sports doping was/is fully recognised, tolerated and even expected. Besides, he only manages to reach the semi by pulling marathon foul play/excuses first with the shoe lace thing (Nishi) and then with the stupid blister he (and his fans) only bitched about when he was at risk of losing but suddenly became a non-issue the minute he’s winning. Laugh 

Fed as a spent force today practically handed nadal the win. But that mercifully spared us another of your hero’s lowest of the low gamesmanship trick. I was fully expecting to see him fake a slight fall or something like that and then call an MTO to announce “I JUST FELL DOWN. I WANT MY MOMMY!”

I wish the GOAT-wannabe would grow up already and act like an honorable man befitting his #1 status.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down