Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon'

2 posters

Go down

Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' Empty Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon'

Post by N2D2L Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Djokovic has today sensationally backed his friend and countryman Troicki against the ITF, and 'pledged his full support'. Sources close to the Serbian star have confirmed that Djokovic was fuming at the ITF for banning 'innocent' Troicki.

Viktor, who was banned due to missing a blood test (which he has appealed on the grounds of feeling too ill) has been branded 'completely innocent' by Djokovic.

Djokovic then went on to say that he hopes Troicki will be back out on court as soon as possible.

More: http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/228189.html

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' Empty Re: Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon'

Post by noleisthebest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:13 am

Amri,
I think there is no need to start so many threads, esp as there are two already dealing with Troicki.
Same with Raonic, could've just posted it under the tournament thread.
I am not watching Raonic match, but hope umpire has dealt with the issue promptly.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Djokovic - Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon' Empty Re: Djokovic fumes at ITF; hopes 'innocent Troicki will be back out on court soon'

Post by N2D2L Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:16 am

noleisthebest wrote:Amri,
I think there is no need to start so many threads, esp as there are two already dealing with Troicki.
Same with Raonic, could've just posted it under the tournament thread.
I am not watching Raonic match, but hope umpire has dealt with the issue promptly.
No, but Raonic taking time between points itself has implications- ie why is he doing that etc.
And there's only one thread dealing with Troicki, and this is dealing with the reaction from Djokovic.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:21 am

I don't know why Raonic is taking so much time if he is, as I said I am not watching the match, I can only assume Youzhny is making him run a bit so he is trying to catch breath.
He is a big boy and that body needs plenty of oxygen.

I don't think he is using time delays for the same reasons Nadal does as Raonic's game is not based on wearing his opponent down by engageing him in a long rally.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 am

As for Troicki and Djokovic's reaction, he was probably asked by the press so had to give some answer.
Naturally, he is upset because of what happened to his friend and a Davis Cup teamate who he will need in September against Canada very much.
All Serbian players think Troicki was a fool not to take a test there and then. I do as well.
He has to be punished for it, there is no way around it.

The thing that hurts are those 200 blood bags of proven Spanish dopers that were destroyed, and all those dopers laughing at Troicki behind the scene.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by N2D2L Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:04 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
All Serbian players think Troicki was a fool not to take a test there and then. I do as well.
He has to be punished for it, there is no way around it.
But isn't that the opposite of what Djokovic is saying?
And why is he a fool not to take the test? Maybe not taking the test was actually quite clever.

N2D2L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down