Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who are you? Introduce yourself here.

+8
MartinJondzic
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
CommonSense
Veejay
TimRuffin
noleisthebest
Tenez
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself here.

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:06 am

Last edited by noleisthebest on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Who are you? Introduce yourself here.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself here.

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:11 am

:bball:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:12 am

noleisthebest wrote:Veejay, PM waiting for you smiley

Got it thanks Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 am

Oooh, some secretive messages I see :oops:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by MartinJondzic Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 am

Veejay wrote:
MartinJondzic wrote:
Veejay wrote:
MartinJondzic wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Veejay wrote:Welcome Martin...Guess who I am? Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin
Im waiting for the day I bump into her online,I wonder what she will say Big Grin
She'll immediately know its me
I just had a look at her Facebook profile...not much activity online these days Big Grin
Something isn't right...her prediction of Nadal coming back this season to take the no1 ranking back from Djokovic turned out to be a fail of epic proportions
She must be hiding in shame Big Grin

Hahahaah you have actually found her on FB? Looool you are a real stalker, Guess, you know that? Big Grin I think she will be sad for a long time, since right now I don't see how can Nadal get back to No1. He hasn't been good enough in second half of the season, not even in 2010.

Yeah,have a look for yourself,she's posted her articles on her wall Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
She even wrote a love letter to Nadal on his wall asking him to please work on his serve Big Grin
Pity she took her pic down cause I wanted to use it as an avatar Big Grin

By the way good comments over on BR on Devils article,you've done some real damage to the weak era theory
Of course the usual muppets are trumping the same lame rubbish..Ruffin even claims Nadal is the greatest of his era...he's so desperate ROTFLMFAO!!

I just found it:

"Suffering
from tendonitis myself, it's something that subsides with care and
rest. Usually 3-6 weeks. If the Nadal knees are healthy, then he's more
than likely going to make the Semis or Finals at Majors. I don't really
follow what you mean by "long term"? vs. Short term. He's either healthy
or he's not."

Hahahahahaha, what a freak.
Its funny you say that about Ruffin,he once admitted to being something like 5 foot 4 inches.. Big Grin
Its like little dogs who bark all the time,they have to act all mucho to compensate for being so little
Then theres the whole 'I was a juniors player and my career ended cause I got injured" Big Grin
Well as you know,Ive now been permanently banned from BR for exposing his lies,he was never a juniors player cause theres absolutely no evidence of any Tim Ruffin on the records of the USTA,well actually there is a Ruffin,some white kid back in 09
When I confronted him he went from being a juniors player to claiming he was associated with the USTA lol..well that could mean anything.He could have just stood there handing out water bottles or leaflets Big Grin
He has now played the race card claiming he is being bullied for being African American,and the mods are now too scared to do anything about him so they ban everyone or anything he flags... pathetic :roll:
The best part has to be how he keeps living his dream through Nadal,he thinks theres a lot of similarities between him and Nadal and the way they played,and the are both hard core rebels of the game lol
Every time Nadal wins something he thinks he has won,someone needs to sit him down and explain to him that he is just spectator.He isn't Rafael Nadal,nothing he does or says has any impact on the outcome of matches Big Grin

Well, that 5 foot 4 inches maybe explains a lot. Just maybe smiley God knows who he actually is. Maybe just a piece of software programmed to support Nadal's PR team...smiley

Anyways, you if don't have static IP address, you can simply restart your DSL/Cable modem and you provider's DHCP should assign you a different IP address, almost every time after restart. So you can register yourself again on the BR. Try it Big Grin

MartinJondzic

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:05 am

I don't think Veejay is desperate enough to go back to a site where he's already been banned :bball:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:33 pm

Reincarnation wrote:I don't think Veejay is desperate enough to go back to a site where he's already been banned :bball:
Heres something that should cheer you up Reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyvrdVSKkCc

Its lovely isn't it?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Veejay wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:I don't think Veejay is desperate enough to go back to a site where he's already been banned :bball:

Its lovely isn't it?
You said once on Bleacher's Report that you took PEDs and other steroids.

"Psychiatric Effects"

The phrase 'roid rage is catchy (which is a clue to its origins), and thrown about quite a bit, but meaningless. Medically, what is being alleged is "mania", for which diagnostic tools are readily available (and which, in medical use, does not correspond to the everyday use of the word, which brings up images of madmen running amok with bloody axes). Curiously, another allegation against steroids is that they can cause suicidal depression, which is the direct opposite of mania. But before we look at the literature on these claims, we need to consider another issue.

Physiological effects of steroids can be estimated reasonably well because it can reasonably be supposed that few if any potential users are going to have significant pre-existing medical problems. But when trying to evaluate mental effects, that supposition has no basis. As Darkes (see farther below) and many others have pointed out, one of the chief failings of many studies of steroids and psychiatry is the failure to design the studies so that the cause-and-effect relationship is not tangled. While there are, in some reports, evidences of some possible correlation of steroid use and mental problems, what few if any of those studies address is which is cause and which effect.

It is a commonplace in medicine that persons with any of several mental problems tend to engage in a wide spectrum of reckless behaviors, usually including multiple simultaneous forms of substance abuse. Thus, a careless reckoning of whether a given set of users (or abusers) of a substance seem to have mental problems may not be at all indicative. This is sometimes called the "bread paradox": it is like saying that since well over 90% of convicted criminals confess to having eaten bread within hours of committing their crime, bread is clearly a psychoactive substance that induces criminal behavior.

Basically you're mental and shouldn't really be trusted.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Reincarnation wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Its lovely isn't it?

"Psychiatric Effects"

The phrase 'roid rage is catchy (which is a clue to its origins), and thrown about quite a bit, but meaningless. Medically, what is being alleged is "mania", for which diagnostic tools are readily available (and which, in medical use, does not correspond to the everyday use of the word, which brings up images of madmen running amok with bloody axes). Curiously, another allegation against steroids is that they can cause suicidal depression, which is the direct opposite of mania. But before we look at the literature on these claims, we need to consider another issue.

Physiological effects of steroids can be estimated reasonably well because it can reasonably be supposed that few if any potential users are going to have significant pre-existing medical problems. But when trying to evaluate mental effects, that supposition has no basis. As Darkes (see farther below) and many others have pointed out, one of the chief failings of many studies of steroids and psychiatry is the failure to design the studies so that the cause-and-effect relationship is not tangled. While there are, in some reports, evidences of some possible correlation of steroid use and mental problems, what few if any of those studies address is which is cause and which effect.

It is a commonplace in medicine that persons with any of several mental problems tend to engage in a wide spectrum of reckless behaviors, usually including multiple simultaneous forms of substance abuse. Thus, a careless reckoning of whether a given set of users (or abusers) of a substance seem to have mental problems may not be at all indicative. This is sometimes called the "bread paradox": it is like saying that since well over 90% of convicted criminals confess to having eaten bread within hours of committing their crime, bread is clearly a psychoactive substance that induces criminal behavior.

What does that make you for stalking someone who is mental and shouldn't be trusted...??
Im guessing you've never heard that saying "it takes one to know one" Big Grin

It sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder,what have I ever done to you?
Well whatever it is,heres my olive branch and as a token gift of me accepting your apology I thought you'd may enjoy this...you can really get into the spirit of the federation by sining along
Inbox me if you want lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6NaXUwWEnY&feature=related

disfrutar Big Grin Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:58 pm

MartinJondzic wrote:
Veejay wrote:
MartinJondzic wrote:
Veejay wrote:
MartinJondzic wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Veejay wrote:Welcome Martin...Guess who I am? Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin
Im waiting for the day I bump into her online,I wonder what she will say Big Grin
She'll immediately know its me
I just had a look at her Facebook profile...not much activity online these days Big Grin
Something isn't right...her prediction of Nadal coming back this season to take the no1 ranking back from Djokovic turned out to be a fail of epic proportions
She must be hiding in shame Big Grin

Hahahaah you have actually found her on FB? Looool you are a real stalker, Guess, you know that? Big Grin I think she will be sad for a long time, since right now I don't see how can Nadal get back to No1. He hasn't been good enough in second half of the season, not even in 2010.

Yeah,have a look for yourself,she's posted her articles on her wall Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
She even wrote a love letter to Nadal on his wall asking him to please work on his serve Big Grin
Pity she took her pic down cause I wanted to use it as an avatar Big Grin

By the way good comments over on BR on Devils article,you've done some real damage to the weak era theory
Of course the usual muppets are trumping the same lame rubbish..Ruffin even claims Nadal is the greatest of his era...he's so desperate ROTFLMFAO!!

I just found it:

"Suffering
from tendonitis myself, it's something that subsides with care and
rest. Usually 3-6 weeks. If the Nadal knees are healthy, then he's more
than likely going to make the Semis or Finals at Majors. I don't really
follow what you mean by "long term"? vs. Short term. He's either healthy
or he's not."

Hahahahahaha, what a freak.
Its funny you say that about Ruffin,he once admitted to being something like 5 foot 4 inches.. Big Grin
Its like little dogs who bark all the time,they have to act all mucho to compensate for being so little
Then theres the whole 'I was a juniors player and my career ended cause I got injured" Big Grin
Well as you know,Ive now been permanently banned from BR for exposing his lies,he was never a juniors player cause theres absolutely no evidence of any Tim Ruffin on the records of the USTA,well actually there is a Ruffin,some white kid back in 09
When I confronted him he went from being a juniors player to claiming he was associated with the USTA lol..well that could mean anything.He could have just stood there handing out water bottles or leaflets Big Grin
He has now played the race card claiming he is being bullied for being African American,and the mods are now too scared to do anything about him so they ban everyone or anything he flags... pathetic :roll:
The best part has to be how he keeps living his dream through Nadal,he thinks theres a lot of similarities between him and Nadal and the way they played,and the are both hard core rebels of the game lol
Every time Nadal wins something he thinks he has won,someone needs to sit him down and explain to him that he is just spectator.He isn't Rafael Nadal,nothing he does or says has any impact on the outcome of matches Big Grin

Well, that 5 foot 4 inches maybe explains a lot. Just maybe smiley God knows who he actually is. Maybe just a piece of software programmed to support Nadal's PR team...smiley

Anyways, you if don't have static IP address, you can simply restart your DSL/Cable modem and you provider's DHCP should assign you a different IP address, almost every time after restart. So you can register yourself again on the BR. Try it Big Grin

Thanks for the info Martin,but I will probably get banned every time I say something Ruffin doesnt like.I may come back if Roger wins gold just to celebrate a little Big Grin Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Veejay wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Its lovely isn't it?

"Psychiatric Effects"

What does that make you for stalking someone who is mental and shouldn't be trusted...??
Im guessing you've never heard that saying "it takes one to know one" Big Grin

It sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder,what have I ever done to you?
Well whatever it is,heres my olive branch and as a token gift of me accepting your apology I thought you'd may enjoy this...you can really get into the spirit of the federation by sining along

disfrutar Big Grin Big Grin
Aaah the irony, hilarious hypocrisy. You yourself just admitted to stalking that fan on facebook a while ago :lol!:

And of course I didn't find that out by stalking you... you told me on BR yourself.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:21 pm

LOL...grasping at straws while scrapping the barrel Big Grin
Is that really the best you can come up with...pretending I told you something on BR??
I will be waiting for you to prove via a link that I said that to you on BR Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Veejay wrote:LOL...grasping at straws while scrapping the barrel Big Grin
Is that really the best you can come up with...pretending I told you something on BR??
I will be waiting for you to prove via a link that I said that to you on BR Big Grin
Well then you'll know who I am :flower:
Wouldn't want to cut short NITB's detective work.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Reincarnation wrote:
Veejay wrote:LOL...grasping at straws while scrapping the barrel Big Grin
Well then you'll know who I am :flower:
Wouldn't want to cut short NITB's detective work.

If you had proof you would use it,but you havent posted a link because there is no link to be posted,I never said anything like that to anyone on BR
I mean if you were actually smart you could have said- I cant post a link cause you were banned,but you didn't even say that which proves you dont even know me from BR ,nor do you have an idea of how BR works Big Grin
You have no credibility whatsoever
Surrender...youve been exposed

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:44 pm

You're talking nonsense again... Of cours I know how BR works.
I didn't know you were banned though, not surprised tbh you did go a bit crazy.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Reincarnation wrote:You're talking nonsense again... Of cours I know how BR works.
I didn't know you were banned though, not surprised tbh you did go a bit crazy.

Ok what was my username on BR?
If you knew me how could you not know I was banned,I even admitted to it earlier on this very thread and you still admit that you didn't know Big Grin Big Grin

* edited
Looks like you're so stupid you didn't even consider that I would have asked you that Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Shetty Shetty :lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Reincarnation wrote:Shetty Shetty :lol!:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Epic fail...youve just proven that you don't know me and you're a liar Big Grin

Do you even know who Shetty is? Big Grin

Last edited by Veejay on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Hey SR, Just saw your message. I am not Vee Jay. I am also a Roger fan, like you ...

:lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Shetty= Nadal worshipper
You= Fed worshipper

roflmao

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:21 pm

Reincarnation wrote:
Hey SR, Just saw your message. I am not Vee Jay. I am also a Roger fan, like you ...

Wrong again... Big Grin on both counts... Big Grin
This is getting boring..your desperation is pathetic
You still havent realised that if I was banned all my comments would have been deleted from the forum Big Grin Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Can you still not understand what Im doing.

You'll probably get it in around an hour or so... rack your brains son rack your brains :lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Reincarnation wrote:Can you still not understand what Im doing.

You'll probably get it in around an hour or so... rack your brains son rack your brains :lol!:

Its not that I cant its that I don't care enough to...keep humouring me...thats all you've proven to be worth,something to laugh at :lol!:

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Last edited by noleisthebest on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:43 pm

I'm a Djokovic fan actually, that should be a clue.

And I believe on the 250 thread I posted on Roddick playing in Atlanta. smiley

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Last edited by noleisthebest on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Veejay wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:

You still havent realised that if I was banned all my comments would have been deleted from the forum Big Grin Big Grin

Veejay and every one, this is SR from Bleacher Report I'm pretty sure Reincarnation is talking about. Please be informed that I NEVER sent her any message.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:52 pm

SR wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:

Veejay and every one, this is SR from Bleacher Report I'm pretty sure Reincarnation is talking about. Please be informed that I NEVER sent her any message.
No she cut and pasted that message Veejay wrote on your wall..remember she did the same thing to all of us
We all know that wasn't the real Veejay,that was some troll
This muppet cant even guess who I am Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
She wouldn't even pick up on the clue if it hit her in the face

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Oh, thanks, I see.

Why's she carrying on like this?

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Who's 'she' lol
I'm a guy.

Talking to Veejay is like talking to someone who's mind has been messed up by taking excessive PEDs... Oh wait a sec :lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Reincarnation wrote:

Wow look who's the Queen of Stalking? Why did you go to my BR wall? Why are you pulling me into this? You're a "she"as far as I'm concerned unless you can prove me wrong. :lol:

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Reincarnation wrote:Who's 'she' lol
I'm a guy.

Talking to Veejay is like talking to someone who's mind has been messed up by taking excessive PEDs... Oh wait a sec :lol!:

I suspected that you're a she-male...
Now who is the one abusing hormones??

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Veejay wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:Who's 'she' lol
I'm a guy.

I suspected that you're a she male...
Now who is the one abusing hormones??
Still you Big Grin
You're a mental case it's been proven.
My gender is irrelevant, I could be a werewolf that has nothing to do with you.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm

SR wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:

Wow look who's the Queen of Stalking? Why did you go to my BR wall? Why are you pulling me into this? You're a "she"as far as I'm concerned unless you can prove me wrong. :lol:
Lol I post on your BR wall quite often Big Grin

You know my gender and everything, you just haven't figured out who I am yet! :lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:32 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:I'm a Djokovic fan actually, that should be a clue.

And I believe on the 250 thread I posted on Roddick playing in Atlanta. smiley

I'm not into mindgames, have better things to do with my life, tbh. Always been straight 8)

Noley, Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry for the confusion. :oops: :oops: I'm the previous CommonSense. I re-registered as SR because I don't like CS, too long. SR is the pseudo I have always used at Bleacher Report and I decided I want to continue using SR here. I will not post under CS any longer.

I also want to apologize for perhaps bringing a little of our history from BR. I've no idea who this Reincarnation is and why she even randomly brought up my name here. :roll:

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:46 pm

OK, I'll try and keep the track of who's who....at least Tenez and I are easy smiley

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm

[quote="Reincarnation"]
SR wrote:
Reincarnation wrote:

Lol I post on your BR wall quite often Big Grin

If all you do is to resort to lying, you need to learn to lie better. BR members in-box me, they don't leave posts on my wall. There are only 3 messages there and none is from you. LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE. :!: Now if you'll excuse me, Olympics matches calling. :roll:

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:57 pm

You still can't understand :lol!:

Wow, you're more clueless than I thought :lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 am

Reincarnation wrote:You still can't understand :lol!:

Wow, you're more clueless than I thought :lol!:

As for me, "Reincarnation = A Liar" is ALL I need to understand. Thank you very much. :flower:

Regarding you, Miss Reincarnation, you’re right, I’m clueless. I don’t understand why you insist on talking to yourself in a public forum, thereby making yourself look really funny and creepy. :?:

The joke is back on you. You can’t achieve a mission by lying and cheating. You need to respect the facts and reality. Failing to do so thus far, you’ve exposed your own incompetence and lack of credibility to the core. So I can understand there’s nothing for you to do now but pretend to laugh.

And finally, better luck next time. Just stay away from fantasy and lying. You'll feel so much better about everything. Winking

Last edited by SR on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:48 am

You're talking nonsense again :lol!:
Have you been sharing VJ's steroids?
Or is the Spanish recession getting to your head.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:51 am

I gave you a riddle to try and find out who I am.
Rather than solving it you took it literally and then ranted on about how I was 'lying'.

If you solved the riddle and understood the clues you would know what is going on :lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 am

Oh, you’re back so quickly already? If you insist, I’ll clarify for everyone just one more time using just one of many examples of your lying tactics: You blatantly lied about posting OFTEN on my Bleacher Report wall when anyone can just click on SR and go to my wall to find no evidence whatsoever of you having posted anything there. Why did you have to lie if you knew everything? :?:

Can’t you play your own game and dream in your own privacy? Sorry to disappoint, I have zero interest in riddles from a proven liar. How about some respect for Tenez, NITB and the rest of the members on this new forum? Come back when you actually have something meaningful and resourceful to discuss. You know that, just like rafa’s PEDs, trolling doesn’t count, hard as you try. :lol: :lol:

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 pm

I said 'wall'; you cant figure out the double meaning Big Grin :lol!:

If trolling doesn't count then I guess you're posts are nullified, Mr.MultiID Big Grin

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:52 am

Ladies and gentlemen, here’s the moment we have been waiting for. May I please have your attention and thank you for your patience:

The best prize for the FICTION-WRITER PAR EXCELLENCE + TROLL PAR EXCELLENCE AWARD goes to.…….
(the envelop please, Veejay)……………….Miss Reincarnation!!!

Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:33 am

You're a multi-IDing troll it's as simple as that, however many smiley faces you use won't cover it up. :bball:

And you still couldn't figure out my clue, took a whole day and still failed :lol!:

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:07 am

VJ said to Martin: By the way good comments over on BR on Devils article,you've done some real damage to the weak era theory
[/quote]

Martin said: Ruffin...this guy is definitely ego-maniac - he has listed himself as a fan of himself! Look at his new BR profile. What a disgusting person.
And yes, he doesn't listen to anybody. I really think that he has some serious personal "problems" or physical disadvantages he cannot live with: either he is extremely fat, short or whatever. Anybody who acts like him has a big complex and that has nothing to do with Nadal or anybody else. And LOL he wrote in one of his comment that he knows how difficult is for Nadal, because he himself has knee tendonitis HAHAHAHA, what a liar. I believe he don't even play tennis smiley[/quote]

Hey guys Big Grin Big Grin

VJ, agree. Must congratulate Martin for defending Fed on our behalf over at BR. Ruffin thinks by ousting you, Pete and Peter he can have BR to himself. Not so far, here come Martin and "Forehand Winner" et al. Brilliant. I love it. I feel like I can retire now. :lol:

Martin, (needless to say, I've decided to go with my BR id here, will no longer post under CS) I predict ruffin will soon be avoiding you for constantly overturning his useless theories. He keeps contradicting himself. CEO of the Weak Era Club is now saying “Roddick at his best is probably a better grass court player than Djokovic”! Bwhahahahaha. :shock: He hasn’t a clue what that does to his
WE theory.

The potential 2nd round Roddick vs Djoko match is most intriguing for me, consider Andy just won a pre-Olympic warm up beating Isner? What do you guys think of his chances vs last year’s Wimbly champ? :?:

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdoch Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Hello.

Can anyone recommend a forum where I can discuss tennis with a pro-Djokovic bias? Winking

HM Murdoch

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Last edited by noleisthebest on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

HM Murdoch wrote:Hello.

Can anyone recommend a forum where I can discuss tennis with a pro-Djokovic bias? Winking

Welcome to the forum HM Murdoch Cool

Last edited by Veejay on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by HM Murdoch Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Nice to be here! Great work whoever set this forum up, it looks great!

(apart from the Judy Murray photo greeting me every time I log on. Not so keen on that! Big Grin )

HM Murdoch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum