Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread

+9
truffin1
BlueClay
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
summerblues
Tenez
sphairistike
paulcz
gallery play
noleisthebest
13 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread

Post by Tenez Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:38 pm

summerblues wrote:That point was such a shame but he has himself to blame. He always struggles with overheads and yesterday was worse than usual. He should have let the ball bounce, there was no need to rush it.

And it shows that composure is a 1000 times more important than motivation. Motivation is obviously there....composure is tougher to master.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Tenez wrote:According to his interview, Nole's main complain is about the slippery courts not being wetted. And I must say this is what I found most strange watching him yesterday. He did not rally half as much as he usually does. He played being aggressive. He is good at it but like some of us have said (remember Paul) he is not good enough to beat Nadal on clay like that....like many before him when comes the crush time...they simply miss or mess up.

If on the other hand he had tired Nadal a bit more, by rallying, like he usually does, Nadal would have been easy to blast past in the 5th.

Was he scared to move on this "slippery court" or had he an impediment, not sure, but he did not move as much used to.

Was the court only slippery on Djokovic's side and not Nadal's?Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1564925666

Stop the excuses. Nadal is the better player at the FO obviously.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:09 pm

noleisthebest wrote: I can't make a decision if one player is saying yes, the other is saying no.' Like whose opinion has more value, really?"

Obviously Nadal's has more value according to the organizers of the FO because they listened to Nadal and not Djokovic. Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1071211947

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:11 pm

BlueClay wrote:
Tenez wrote:According to his interview, Nole's main complain is about the slippery courts not being wetted. And I must say this is what I found most strange watching him yesterday. He did not rally half as much as he usually does. He played being aggressive. He is good at it but like some of us have said (remember Paul) he is not good enough to beat Nadal on clay like that....like many before him when comes the crush time...they simply miss or mess up.

If on the other hand he had tired Nadal a bit more, by rallying, like he usually does, Nadal would have been easy to blast past in the 5th.

Was he scared to move on this "slippery court" or had he an impediment, not sure, but he did not move as much used to.

Was the court only slippery on Djokovic's side and not Nadal's?Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1564925666

If he was better he would not have been scared of the court being watered as it should have been done at 6 all in the 5th at the absolute latest.
Why do you think he refused it?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:15 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
BlueClay wrote:

If he was better he would not have been scared of the court being watered as it should have been done at 6 all in the 5th at the absolute latest.
Why do you think he refused it?

Why do you think Djokovic was so intent on it being watered? Are you trying to tell me you think Djokovic who has never won the FO is better than Nadal who has won the FO 7, soon to be 8 times? How many times do they have to play against each other there before you say Nadal is better on clay? What is their clay h2h? Djokovic is only the better player in your head on clay, he is a scrub compared to Nadal on that surface.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:20 pm

BlueClay wrote: Why do you think Djokovic was so intent on it being watered? Are you trying to tell me you think Djokovic who has never won the FO is better than Nadal who has won the FO 7, soon to be 8 times? How many times do they have to play against each other there before you say Nadal is better on clay? What is their clay h2h? Djokovic is only the better player in your head on clay, he is a scrub compared to Nadal on that surface.

If you read a few posts back you'll see the interview in which Novak says why he wanted the court watered.

I don't think Nadal is better on clay than Nole. I don't think much of his tennis at all. I also don't think Bolt is anything special as a sprinter either. So in a way it will be poetic that he will give the trophy tomorrow.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Ten, I do not know where you take my quotations. I do not write as often not to remember what I have written here. Only explanation is that we have another Paul, which I do not know if it is the case, rather not Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 4006036031

Recently you wrote that I put here that Nole is the best shotmaker, which I have never written now I read that Nole is not good enough to beat Nadal on clay being aggressive. I do not know what it is all about. I thought that main reason for having our tennis forum was to discuss the tennis by own perceptions and not to mention quotations from others especially when they are badly thought-out.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:53 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
I don't think Nadal is better on clay than Nole.

Now I have heard it all, the very height of delusion! Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 364988687

Do you think Djokovic is better than Nadal on grass? Do you think Djokovic will make it further than Nadal will at W?

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by droogle Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:25 pm

I watched some of the match and otherwise had the audio on in the background. It struck me that Djoko's movement on clay was nowhere near as good as Nadal's, and to stay in the points it often seemed as though Djoko was going to do himself an injury, contorting himself. In contrast Nadal's retrieving ability was based on him being so balanced and able to change direction so much more easily.

Like many here the end result wasn't what I was hoping for. . . and with the inevitable 12th slam tomorrow the gap vs Federer narrows. If Djoko is sub par for any length of time I'd bet on Nadal to bag a bunch more in succession.

droogle

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:52 pm

BlueClay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

Now I have heard it all, the very height of delusion! Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 364988687

Do you think Djokovic is better than Nadal on grass? Do you think Djokovic will make it further than Nadal will at W?

you seem to be obsessed with finding out if anyone thinks players will make it further than Nadal at W? :-)

My guess is Nadal loses in quarters,semis-- his continued clay dominance not withstanding- he was troubled by bigger hitters moreso than ever these past couple of months-- the slow courts negated the power enough to help him. You can't discount nearly three years of Nadal only winning 1 non clay title (and that was on incredible slow(ed) IW). I think Nadal and his fans who think his usual clay greatness translates everywhere- are going to find it harder sledding once the faster courts start.

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 pm

droogle wrote:I watched some of the match and otherwise had the audio on in the background. It struck me that Djoko's movement on clay was nowhere near as good as Nadal's, and to stay in the points it often seemed as though Djoko was going to do himself an injury, contorting himself. In contrast Nadal's retrieving ability was based on him being so balanced and able to change direction so much more easily.

Like many here the end result wasn't what I was hoping for. . . and with the inevitable 12th slam tomorrow the gap vs Federer narrows. If Djoko is sub par for any length of time I'd bet on Nadal to bag a bunch more in succession.

Good post and I agree with you that Nadal was better throughout most of the match yesterday. The UE/winner ratio results of both clearly shows that.

I also agree with you that if Djokovic shows any blips in his form (like he has for all of this year since the AO) in the hc slams or W, Nadal will likely bag them.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:05 pm

truffin1 wrote:
BlueClay wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

you seem to be obsessed with finding out if anyone thinks players will make it further than Nadal at W? :-)

My guess is Nadal loses in quarters,semis-- his continued clay dominance not withstanding- he was troubled by bigger hitters moreso than ever these past couple of months-- the slow courts negated the power enough to help him. You can't discount nearly three years of Nadal only winning 1 non clay title (and that was on incredible slow(ed) IW). I think Nadal and his fans who think his usual clay greatness translates everywhere- are going to find it harder sledding once the faster courts start.

But here is the thing--Nadal made the majority of finals against Djokovic in those non-clay slams in the past couple of years so if Djokovic is not at his 2011 form, who else will win those slams? Maybe Murray at W or a hc slam but that is about it. I have to see the W draw first before I can make any conclusions about Nadal's potential there but if he makes it past the early dangerous rounds for him, hard to see how he won't make the final.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:11 pm

BlueClay wrote:Was the court only slippery on Djokovic's side and not Nadal's?Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1564925666

Blue clay, this is not a site where we find excuses, it's neither a site where we just praise the winners, not the kind here.

It;s a site where we like to try to analyse what happened.

Nadal moves better than Djoko on slippery clay...fine. We can see that. Yet Djoko did not move as well as usually does...even on clay. Something that was obvious to all tennis commentators who watched the match.....as I said....including the referee.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:29 pm

paulcz wrote:

Ten, I do not know where you take my quotations. I do not write as often not to remember what I have written here. Only explanation is that we have another Paul, which I do not know if it is the case, rather not Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 4006036031

Recently you wrote that I put here that Nole is the best shotmaker, which I have never written now I read that Nole is not good enough to beat Nadal on clay being aggressive. I do not know what it is all about. I thought that main reason for having our tennis forum was to discuss the tennis by own perceptions and not to mention quotations from others especially when they are badly thought-out.

I think the core of our disagreement in the past was that you think Djoko wins Nadal by taking the ball earlier and pulling winners. I have said many times that what Djoko does there is what everybody can do versus Nadal.....including Brands and Klizan but where Djoko makes the difference (usually) is his aptitude to rally with Nadal, tire him and then being able to dictate a bit more. You were shocked when I said guys like Stan were better shot makers than Djoko. You strongly disagreed.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Tenez wrote:
BlueClay wrote:Was the court only slippery on Djokovic's side and not Nadal's?Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1564925666

Blue clay, this is not a site where we find excuses, it's neither a site where we just praise the winners, not the kind here.

It;s a site where we like to try to analyse what happened.

Nadal moves better than Djoko on slippery clay...fine. We can see that. Yet Djoko did not move as well as usually does...even on clay. Something that was obvious to all tennis commentators who watched the match.....as I said....including the referee.

What is obvious is that Djokovic was outplayed by Nadal. The UE/winner results show that clearly. There were times when Djokovic played outstanding tennis but it was not enough to beat Nadal. You can analyze all you want but the reality is Nadal played better tennis throughout most of that match.

I can't stand when fans make excuses for their favourite players. Last year it was "Nadal only won the FO because the sun came out again." This year it is, "Nadal only won because they did not listen to Djokovic and water the clay." LOL, do you know how silly this all sounds. What is it going to be next year? Djokovic has a hangnail?

You guys better start preparing your excuses for W. Here I will help you. Federer has a bad back (surely that is why he is playing both doubles and singles in Halle Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1071211947), Djokovic has a bad ankle (this is after he played an over four hour brutal match against Nadal at the FO Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 2786941968), Murray has a bad back and Nadal has bad knees which ebb and flow with the clay court season. How did I do? Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1071211947

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Tenez wrote:
paulcz wrote:

I think the core of our disagreement in the past was that you think Djoko wins Nadal by taking the ball earlier and pulling winners. I have said many times that what Djoko does there is what everybody can do versus Nadal.....including Brands and Klizan but where Djoko makes the difference (usually) is his aptitude to rally with Nadal, tire him and then being able to dictate a bit more. You were shocked when I said guys like Stan were better shot makers than Djoko. You strongly disagreed.

Ten, I wrote about the quotations of mine which you put here, which I have never written here, not about our disagreement. Either you are not able to remember it or there is another option I do not want write about. Then it is quite really difficult with youRoland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 2786941968
You continue with badly thought-outs also re our disagreement. That is worthless to have a discusion about anything which I have never written or intentionally distorted my writings.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 pm

BlueClay wrote:What is obvious is that Djokovic was outplayed by Nadal. The UE/winner results show that clearly.

You see. You are a very poor analyst. You coudl say many things but not that Djoko was outplayed by Nadal. Outplaying means you dictate and are one step ahead of your opponent. But what you and I saw was Nadal scrapping for ball left and right giving relatively easy balls to Nole to put away. Djoko lost his composure at key points and that is one reason why he lost the match....not being outplayed.

I did not bother read the rest of your post as clearly you still cannot provide the right arguments.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:37 pm

Tenez wrote:
BlueClay wrote:What is obvious is that Djokovic was outplayed by Nadal. The UE/winner results show that clearly.

You see. You are a very poor analyst. You coudl say many things but not that Djoko was outplayed by Nadal. Outplaying means you dictate and are one step ahead of your opponent. But what you and I saw was Nadal scrapping for ball left and right giving relatively easy balls to Nole to put away. Djoko lost his composure at key points and that is one reason why he lost the match....not being outplayed.

I did not bother read the rest of your post as clearly you still cannot provide the right arguments.

Well isn't that a coincidence because that is exactly what I think about you! Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 1071211947

By the way, do you have dyslexia? You seem to mix up your letters in your words a lot.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Tenez wrote:

You are 100% incorrect. Look at the UE/winner ratio. Djokovic had way more UE's to winners and the reverse was true for Nadal.

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 pm

BlueClay wrote:
Tenez wrote:

You are 100% incorrect. Look at the UE/winner ratio. Djokovic had way more UE's to winners and the reverse was true for Nadal.

BC,
tennis is a fluid game starting with a serve and ending either with a winner or an error.
How you go about between your first and last shot defines your game. If you stand metres behind the base-line like Nadal, it does not say a lot about your ability to get the job done efficiently. He bludgeons his opponents physically by sending them numerous, safe heavy balls and saps them of their energy, once they are half-dead he then manages a winner (if the opponent hadn't netted an overhead in the meantime Winking )
I don't think that's nice to watch.
Federer or Wawrinka or Paire on the other hand will try and finish the point within 5 shots max, depending on the opponent.
That, I find very exciting to watch as it feels like a little adventure every time.

I also like counter-punching players incl grinders, but those who do it with a bit of guile and style, who don't need extra medical help or time between the points, in order to unfairly gain advantage over their opponents. Or coaching from the stands etc. Just about everything about the guy is a turn-off.

It's like going into battle and trying to win it bombarding a town from a distance using 10 times more ammunition than you would need to if you charged forward.
What do you think is nicer to watch and more difficult to do and why?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Gable70 Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:18 pm

summerblues wrote:Well done Rafa, he was the better player for most of the match, so all in all a deserved win. Funnily enough, in the fifth set itself, Nole may have been the better player, but that is how it goes.

GP was right then. Rafa in five.

...and Nole should learn overheads.

Wrong. Novak was not the better player throughout the entire match and was fortunate it even went to 4 sets much less 5. And in the 5th set, Nadal was the better player by some margin with 22 winners to 13 winners for Novak. Here are the match stats because this place needs an injection of facts badly.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/scores/stats/day18/1601ms.html

Nadal also had more backhand winners than Novak did as well. I'm sure none of this would ever be spoken of on this Nadal hating site, though.

Gable70

Back to top Go down

Post by Gable70 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:05 am

I also think NITB is outright bonkers to say he/she doesn't think Nadal is better on clay than Novak. What version of reality do you live in? Nadal has won RG 8 times and has won 18 masters 1000's on clay. He has also won Barcelona 8 times as well. To say that Novak, who has only won 4 master titles on clay at 26 years old is better than Nadal, is not only delusional, but total BS to the highest order.

Gable70

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:03 am

can you stop grouping all of us together please?!?!
I don't hate nadal. Stop generalising.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueClay Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:21 am

Gable70 wrote:I also think NITB is outright bonkers to say he/she doesn't think Nadal is better on clay than Novak. What version of reality do you live in? Nadal has won RG 8 times and has won 18 masters 1000's on clay. He has also won Barcelona 8 times as well. To say that Novak, who has only won 4 master titles on clay at 26 years old is better than Nadal, is not only delusional, but total BS to the highest order.

I have to agree with you, it is delusion at its finest. Good comedy though. Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 364988687

BlueClay

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:36 am

Trolls please return back to your cozy holes. If you don't like this place, you don't have to come here, no one invited you here.

This is mad-house or whatever you think, but its our house. Unlike you people, no one here goes on to other forums spreading their stink. So please stay happy in your holes, no one wants you or your opinion here. Have some self respect and don't return if you still have you old slimy motives.

BC differs and agrues very straight, but doesn't troll like some others.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Gable70 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:42 am

It's not trolling to state actual facts instead of spouting bs like 99% of the posters here do. There are only maybe 2-3 posters here who actually have a clue. Too bad you're not one of them.

Gable70

Back to top Go down

Post by Gable70 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 am

luvsports! wrote:can you stop grouping all of us together please?!?!
I don't hate nadal. Stop generalising.

You'd be in the minority then.

And it's hard not to generalize when so many people here hate Nadal for every single thing he does. Next we will be hearing about how he uses too much oxygen and needs to be stopped. The hatred for Nadal here is pathological and quite frankly, he needs to bump up his security because it's downright frightening.

Gable70

Back to top Go down

Post by Gable70 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:49 am

BlueClay wrote:
Gable70 wrote:I also think NITB is outright bonkers to say he/she doesn't think Nadal is better on clay than Novak. What version of reality do you live in? Nadal has won RG 8 times and has won 18 masters 1000's on clay. He has also won Barcelona 8 times as well. To say that Novak, who has only won 4 master titles on clay at 26 years old is better than Nadal, is not only delusional, but total BS to the highest order.

I have to agree with you, it is delusion at its finest. Good comedy though. Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 364988687

It is quite funny isn't it? No one who has any idea about tennis would say the stuff NITB says about Nadal on clay. It's so outrageous it's hilarious. Roland - Match of The Year, Roland Garros 2013 (Semi)-Final: Djokovic - Nadal Prediction Thread - Page 8 2033450363

Gable70

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:56 am

Gable, no one gives a sh!t about what's your opinion about the posters here. I told you not to come here if you have any self respect. Clearly you don't. That's why u are again coming at a place where you are not even wanted.

So please have some face and go away. I can ban you in no time but I don't like doing it. So get out and go to any forum where your opinion is valued. Here they are only worth crap.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Gable70 Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:59 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Gable, no one gives a sh!t about what's your opinion about the posters here. I told you not to come here if you have any self respect. Clearly you don't. That's why u are again coming at a place where you are not even wanted.

So please have some face and go away. I can ban you in no time but I don't like doing it. So get out and go to any forum where your opinion is valued. Here they are only worth crap.

And I don't give a sh!it about your opinion of me. That street travels both ways, you know.

So you ban people who have a differing opinion than you? Sounds fair and logical to me.

And please do not preach to me about having self respect considering the garbage that gets posted here on a daily basis. You even mentioning it is the height of hilarity.

I also find it funny that you bring up my opinion not being valued when you and the other outsiders here have been banned from at least one other tennis forum, and probably others as well. Seems to me your fringe opinion is the one no one gives a crap about. This forum was set up so you all can barf up all the Nadal hate you want with no one calling you out for it. That's why there is only a handful of posters here and you are all equally pathetic. It's also why you are threatening to ban me. Too bad you don't realize what a joke this place is to people on other forums I read. Living in your tiny bubble makes sure of that.

Gable70

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:20 pm

It's not your views we are banning. They are typical Rafa fans and we can cope with those no problem. However you are too passionate, irrespectful and unlike your favourite player's game, aggressive.

We gave you a chance to post reasonbly but you failed ...13 times in a row.

We don;t claim to be always right but we want a minimum of education and civility here.... good bye.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8