Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Men's final prediction
Today at 10:46 am by legendkillar

» FIFA World Cup, Russia 2018
Today at 9:57 am by gallery play

» Shot clock
Today at 9:51 am by gallery play

» Castle needs sacking. And so does Becker.
Yesterday at 6:03 pm by legendkillar

» World Cup final croatia vs senegal
Yesterday at 3:43 pm by asperger

» Men's semi final
Yesterday at 2:30 pm by Daniel

» Boys final - Tseng v Draper
Yesterday at 2:22 pm by Slippy

» Screech is back - and not a moment too soon
Yesterday at 12:58 pm by noleisthebest

» Men's qf predictions
Yesterday at 11:37 am by Daniel

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 pm

I just hope Nole did not aggravate his ankle injury by playing the match and that he will be able to recover it properly soon.
Fantastic love & devotion to his team right to the end, so proud of him! Applause

noleisthebest

Posts : 27201
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:56 pm

So, the only unknown semi-finalst to face Serbia is about to be decided.
Seppi Raonic starting in a few minutes.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27201
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by paulcz on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:59 pm

noleisthebest wrote:So, the only unknown semi-finalst to face Serbia is about to be decided.
Seppi Raonic starting in a few minutes.
That one could be interisting, a big challenge for Rao. Nitb, do you know where will Serbia play if they face to Canada?

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:02 pm

paulcz wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:So, the only unknown semi-finalst to face Serbia is about to be decided.
Seppi Raonic starting in a few minutes.
That one could be interisting, a big challenge for Rao. Nitb, do you know where will Serbia play if they face to Canada?

Good question. I assume Serbia, because Serbia are higher seeds and have never played Canada.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27201
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by paulcz on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:06 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
paulcz wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:So, the only unknown semi-finalst to face Serbia is about to be decided.
Seppi Raonic starting in a few minutes.
That one could be interisting, a big challenge for Rao. Nitb, do you know where will Serbia play if they face to Canada?

Good question. I assume Serbia, because Serbia are higher seeds and have never played Canada.

That seems very good. There is a good chance to see Nole live in Serbia in the DC final with Czechs in Belgrade, perhaps that is going to happen

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Nole: Davis Cup Legend and....




noleisthebest

Posts : 27201
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:14 pm

How do you see Czech chances against Argentina? Where is the match going to be played?
I assume Delpo will play, but if he doesn't (which is a huge possibility) it's a done deal for the Czechs.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27201
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by paulcz on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:29 pm

noleisthebest wrote:How do you see Czech chances against Argentina? Where is the match going to be played?
I assume Delpo will play, but if he doesn't (which is a huge possibility) it's a done deal for the Czechs.
We play with Argentina at home. If Delpo play then Argentina is a favorite, but Czechs also can make a hell atmosphere, so nothing is for sure there. We would need to have a good replacement for Step, now after Kazachstan it looks that Rosol is not only an one-off player, but here I am reserved. It will depend mostly on Berd if he is able to play all three days. Not sure if Step can play a single matches in DC. To have a chance to defend DC, all players should put their maximum into it.

paulcz

Posts : 1747
Join date : 2012-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DAVIS CUP: Round Two (Quaterfinals)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum