Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:25 am by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+22
Jahu
gallery play
AceofDeath
sphairistike
Polly 81
Tenez
Autumnleaf
truffin1
bluenose
Daniel
SayonaRa
N2D2L
Gable70
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
laverfan
legendkillar
paulcz
BlueClay
Veejay
noleisthebest
luvsports!
26 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Veejay Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:17 pm

it seems WADA are in way over their head,almost like the home office vs the backlog of the immigration problem
there is definitely some incriminating activity going on because its impossible that all those athletes needed those exact particular drugs where their "medical condition" couldnt be cured or helped by other drugs that didnt happen to give them an edge at the same time too

Veejay

Back to top Go down

doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Veejay Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:09 pm

this article in ESPN is really worth reading...no testing for EPO in tennis??? shocking!!

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/17693288/tennis-pristine-image-performance-enhancing-drugs-which-no-accident

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:32 pm

Well.. yes! Now that is what I find absolutely disgraceful! A clear intent of allowing cheaters and then try to look clean by preventing a drug suddenly which was perfectly fine for decades?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:36 pm

ITF is a total joke.

This is the latest from their boss s. miller:

=================================

"If you had endless money, you would test every athlete for every substance on every day of the year,” Miller told Outside the Lines, and added that “if there is use that we haven't detected, yeah, of course I am frustrated.”

=======================================

Moaning about the lack of money to catch dopers, yet hiding those he did catch.
Seriously, it's nit healthy to read about this any more...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Just had a good discussion with someone who works at the ITF and says that the ITF and ATP used to hate each other. It'st a bit better now but the ITF certainly only gets the money from players and the DC nowdays.

Problems is that it's those big players that bring the money (and the crowd) first.

Anyway, It's easy for us to blame but they are facing real financial issues and make do the way they can. It became "professional" sport...so after that the hell let loose.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:31 pm

caffeine and nicotine on the 2017 in competition monitoring list of WADA...
so no coffee or smoking then...(??)
whats next sugar? glucose? 
frankly i find this really ridiculous...banning all these substances and then the way they deal ( cover up) with athletes who test positive for banned substances..??
who are they fooling?
http://www.usada.org/substances/prohibited-list/monitoring-program-2017-wada-prohibited-list/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Has anyone seen the interview of Alexander Zverev on the ATP web site?

He is going to stop early this year to get "prepared and put more muscles again" for next year!!!

http://www.atpworldtour.com/

Isn't that a clear admission of doping?

Scary!!!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Or as Murray calls it "eat lots of sushi and burgers"!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:53 pm

Tenez wrote:Has anyone seen the interview of Alexander Zverev on the ATP web site?

He is going to stop early this year to get "prepared and put more muscles again" for next year!!!

http://www.atpworldtour.com/

Isn't that a clear admission of doping?

Scary!!!

this reminds me of summer '15 when I talked to Rublev at Roehampton, he told me the same thing : I need to put the muscles on. He sounded almost at his ends wits.
I fell so sorry for him at the time.

he clearly still looks very skinny so not sure what happened.

he is a better player than Zverev and I understand his frustration in matches.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:45 pm

Reminds me more so the Murray 2006/7 winter break where he came back saying he had put on 7lb of muscles.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:35 am

Ian Drake leaving as CEO of British Cycling soon after Shane Sutton left.

Reports of bullying, harassment and sexism and now doping. What a mess British Cycling has become!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:06 am

Tenez wrote:Reminds me more so the Murray 2006/7 winter break where he came back saying he had put on 7lb of muscles.
He's put in at least 7lb more since then.

He is the new Nadal to me minus Nadal's natural great movement and relentlesness style.

I can never warm up to someone who muscles the ball.

I know you put Nole in the same basket woth them , but they are not the same.

Last edited by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:06 am

to LK post:
yes but they were behind the so many medals at the Olympics. Always the same story. Let's win at all cost and then once all wins are secured, let's clean and cut the bad branches who helped with the success...and we will only remember the wins.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:09 am

Tenez wrote:to LK post:
yes but they were behind the so many medals at the Olympics. Always the same story. Let's win at all cost and then once all wins are secured, let's clean and cut the bad branches who helped with the success...and we will only remember the wins.

Yes, they are happy to sacrifice the "beurocrats" but not the "stars".

At least Armstrong returned all his trophies...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:13 am

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Reminds me more so the Murray 2006/7 winter break where he came back saying he had put on 7lb of muscles.

He is the new Nadal to me minus Nadal's natural great movement and relentlesness style.

They are very much the same if anything Murray may more skills but decided not to use them so less gutsy. The problem with Murray is that he bet too much on the physical side to compensate for lack of guts. But that's not to say Djoko is gutsier. Djoko is simply better built for tennis. The perfect (so far) "counter-puncher".

He lost clearly many slams finals cause he lacked the guts to attack. He says it himself about his last slam final loss.

I think he can certainly still end up the year as number one but once again the pressure will get to him. I'd like to be proven wrong on this one as Murray I don;t think Murray is worthy of a number 1 either.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 am

Yes, I agree with all you said.

For me now is to see who emerges as the next "dominator".

The new generation who are all more or less 10 years younger than Nole and Murray have almost caught up, and that is impressive.

Next year if Fed and Nadal play will be really interesting with such a big age gap among players. (15-16 years?)

It may be quite an interesting year with all up in the air for grabs.

I feel the only thing stopping the young ones now is lack of experience in week two of slams and stamina.

So the next year should be a bridge to span the remaining gap.

And I still think Pouille comes closest, not because of age, but because of his game.

Zverev is younger but was on tour parallel to Pouille, so I see them as the same generation in that respect.

We thought Coroc would be the new RR, bit it looks like it will be Zverev, though he has weapons.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:04 am

Tenez wrote:to LK post:

Indeed they were, however like so many organisations that when 'failings' are exposed years down the line, it's the incoming that cop all the PR flack and spend their tenure fire fighting!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:07 am

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:

They are very much the same if anything Murray may more skills but decided not to use them so less gutsy. The problem with Murray is that he bet too much on the physical side to compensate for lack of guts. But that's not to say Djoko is gutsier. Djoko is simply better built for tennis. The perfect (so far) "counter-puncher".

He lost clearly many slams finals cause he lacked the guts to attack. He says it himself about his last slam final loss.

I think he can certainly still end up the year as number one but once again the pressure will get to him. I'd like to be proven wrong on this one as Murray I don;t think Murray is worthy of a number 1 either.

Very accurate summary.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:58 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/wrestling/37761968

That in itself is a joke. Die and you become a martyr despite cheating!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/37782154

Re-test after re-test. Shows how behind the curve these bodies are.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:18 pm

http://www.atlantico.fr/decryptage/nul-en-sport-pas-peine-epuiser-au-stade-tout-entrainement-monde-ne-pourra-jamais-faire-champion-c-est-scientifique-2720435.html?yahoo=1

Interesting article. In french unfortunately but may find an english version. In short it says there is no link between hard training and success in sport.!!!

Reminds me what Nadal once said: I don;t go to the gym, I don;t train hard......I guess when you have "alternative solutions" you may want to keep your energy for the real competition.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:16 pm

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Yes I saw that. 1000 athletes doping in Russia......sounds about right.

I'd say that would be a strict minimum in every "main" country.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Thay are probably the same as those pre-Rio Olympic names.

Why dig it all out again...now?

Must be time for end of year bonus for WADA bosses...

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Its the russian traitor hiding in the US where doping is even at a bigger scale which I find comical.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:33 pm

tomorrow morning on the BBC channel at 10:30 am there will be the documentary called "life on the run"
its about the Russian athlete who blew the whistle on the Russian doping scandal
not sure if I will get a chance to see it,so hopefully someone else who comment here will and be able to give an update

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:26 pm

I want to see a program on those TUEs, the license to dope,

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Tenez wrote:I want to see a program on those TUEs, the license to dope,
do you really think that a program like that with so many british athletes named by the fancy bears hackers will be aired,especially if it calls TUE's a license to dope?
I don't even think a documentary would be made to justify TUE's

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:58 am

managed to see the program.. short but really interesting.. definitely worth seeing
wadas decision was based solely on the athlete and her husbands whistleblowing testimony
although a lot of the evidence had already been destroyed
its also interesting to note that wada didn't take notice of them trying to expose the scandal until the video footage was shown on german tv.
so basically they had to
didn't look like there was anything political about this,if the athlete and her anti doping husband didn't decide to expose what was going on,i reckon Russian athletes would never have been banned from competing at the Olympics and they would still be carrying on with their state sponsored doping

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:11 pm

But that's what annoys me. You have a couple of traitors utilised for political gain against Russia.

It is a political war whether you want to believe it or not.

the fact is as systemic doping might be in Russia it is not as efficient as in the UK or US.

I like to stick to facts.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:22 pm

Tenez wrote:But that's what annoys me. You have a couple of traitors utilised for political gain against Russia.

the fact is as systemic doping might be in Russia it is not as efficient as in the UK or US.

Laugh
you sound just like some of those Russians on the program.. the athlete and her husband were " traitors" for exposing the truth instead of being heros for standing up for fairness in sport.at least the program showed that there were some Russians who believed that they did the right thing

sure she was a doper herself but it would have to take one to tear the system down
I don't think that this started out as a political war but could potentially have become political once the opportunity arose
so what are the fact then tenez?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:52 pm

But as you agree (I believe) that most athletes dope...why would you give in your compatriots and colleagues knowing the other countries are no different if not worse?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:57 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:But that's what annoys me. You have a couple of traitors utilised for political gain against Russia.

Laugh
you sound just like some of those Russians on the program.. the athlete and her husband were " traitors" for exposing the truth instead of being heros for standing up for fairness in sport.at least the program showed that there were some Russians who believed that they did the right thing

sure she was a doper herself but it would have to take one to tear the system down
I don't think that this started out as a political war but could potentially have become political once the opportunity arose

The facts are that US and UK are the new GDR (Eastern Germany) or the new Spain? They win everything which requires very physical performance (Cycling, tennis, swimming, track and long distance running....)...all this without doping against State sponsors dopers like Russians?

Let's be serious!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 pm

Tenez wrote:But as you agree (I believe) that most athletes dope...why would you give in your compatriots and colleagues knowing the other countries are no different if not worse?

Are you for an Omerta?

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:16 pm

luvsports! wrote:
Tenez wrote:But as you agree (I believe) that most athletes dope...why would you give in your compatriots and colleagues knowing the other countries are no different if not worse?

Are you for an Omerta?

There is an Omerta already. It just happens that the Western press found 2 idiots to have another go at Russia. Easy to find really. I am sure Russia could find or buy similar idiots giving them clues on how it works over here.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:20 pm

if you saw a crime being committed wouldn't you report it? especially if it has massive implications and you had the ability to change things and stand up for what you believe in
it doesn't matter if everyone else is potentially committing the crime,that shouldn't prevent someone from reporting a crime just because everyone else may be committing it too

this a moral thing,i would much rather lose with my integrity in tact,then win and live the rest of my life knowing that is a false and hollow win,i may have fooled everyone but the reality is the only person I really stole from and fooled is myself
that's the way I see it,but I can understand that not everyone will share my point of view,hence the reason why so many athletes try to cheat

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:

Are you for an Omerta?

There is an Omerta already. It just happens that the Western press found 2 idiots to have another go at Russia. Easy to find really. I am sure Russia could find or buy similar idiots giving them clues on how it works over here.
so why don't they if they could?

have another go at Russia? was the state sponsored doping not enough to justify the reaction or retaliation?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Laugh

The facts are that US and UK are the new GDR (Eastern Germany) or the new Spain? They win everything which requires very physical performance (Cycling, tennis, swimming, track and long distance running....)...all this without doping against State sponsors dopers like Russians?

Let's be serious!
of course there is possibility that athletes from those countries are doping,but does that automatically mean that its state sponsored doping and that it would include most athletes from every team?
while I have no doubt that athletes from countries are potentially protected,apart from spain,there isn't enough for me to suggest that the government could be involved in actually doping the athletes too.i will maintain that opinion until proven otherwise

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Veejay wrote:
if you saw a crime being committed wouldn't you report it? especially if it has massive implications and you had the ability to change things and stand up for what you believe in
C'mon Vee. Be serious! If I see the crime is committed in the first place because there are worst hypocritical offenders out there, I would certainly not report it.

let me give you another example: If you see a poor person stealing an egg to survive to a rich fat cat who made his fortune on enslaving other people, you would still report the egg snatcher? Of course I am not comparing the poor thief to Russia but I want to give you a perspective on doing what's right and wrong. Life is not that simple.

it doesn't matter if everyone else is potentially committing the crime,that shouldn't prevent someone from reporting a crime just because everyone else may be committing it too
Well it does to me. very much so! It's all about circumstances.

I can understand that not everyone will share my point of view,hence the reason why so many athletes try to cheat
And the funny thing is that you are supporting one of the greatest cheat ever knowing she is a cheat. So your moral values are certainly very adaptable! Winking

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Laugh

Let's be serious!
of course there is possibility that athletes from those countries are doping,but does that automatically mean that its state sponsored doping and that it would include most athletes from every team?
while I have no doubt that athletes from countries are potentially protected,apart from spain,there isn't enough for me to suggest that the government could be involved in actually doping the athletes too.i will maintain that opinion until proven otherwise

As I showed once, most of WADA and other anti-doping agencies are sponsored by NATO countries. In view of the TUEs scandal I call this NATO sponsored doping!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:51 pm

stop making excuses for being caught doping tenez
you did it with maria sharapova and now youre doing it with the Russians
the Russians  were caught and proven to be guilty and while I am suspicious of serena and have called her out on her TUE's and potential doping,she unlike the Russians or maria Sharapova has not been caught ( yet or publicly) doping and banned because of it
if I saw serena doping and had proof that she was doping,i would report it,same goes for Federer
no athlete is bigger then the game for me

I'm pointing the finger at those who are guilty and have been found guilty,not defending them like you are just because of your bias pro Russian,pro putin anti-western political stance

stop pointing the finger everywhere else but the actual culprit
a crime is a crime doesnt matter about the circumstances
pretty thieves go to jail,doesnt matter if they stole because they are homeless or hungry..the law doesn't excuse that kind of stealing so why should the same principle not apply to doping

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:

Laugh

Let's be serious!

As I showed once, most of WADA and other anti-doping agencies are sponsored by NATO countries. In view of the TUEs scandal I call this NATO sponsored doping!
so if the americans or athletes from nato countries were busted with state sponsored doping and banned from competing from the Olympics,would you also be as sympathetic towards them,claiming that they only did it to earn a living and survive in a doping culture and due to those circumstances excuse their cheating,or would the circumstances not suit your political point of view or agenda?
should the whistlebloweing traitors also have shut up.i.e.omerta?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Clearly you do not understand the political war going on between NATO and Russia/China.

Nowadays we are the agressors. If I lived in post WW2 Russia, I probably woudl have been a Russian dissident. Now the situation is reversed. I feel, like more and more of us in the West actually, have to temper this American imperialism. Through Trump or Brexit you have an emergence of anti-US imperialism which had led to millions of dead people and chaos in the ME, now spreading to Europe.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:15 pm

i can understand that you feel very passionately about that,and you have every right to.but youre letting that cloud your judgement on this particular subject
if you want to talk about that start a thread downstairs,lets just stick to doping here
you didn't answer my question which was:

so if the americans or athletes from nato countries were busted with state sponsored doping and banned from competing from the Olympics,would you also be as sympathetic towards them,claiming that they only did it to earn a living and survive in a doping culture and due to those circumstances excuse their cheating,or would the circumstances not suit your political point of view or agenda?

Veejay

doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 Icon_user_profile doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 Icon_contact_pm

doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 Empty doping - The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 15 Empty

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Veejay wrote:i can understand that you feel very passionately about that,and you have every right to.but youre letting that cloud your judgement on this particular subject
if you want to talk about that start a thread downstairs,lets just stick to doping here

Do you really think that could happen?

We in Serbia have a great saying from the times of Turkish/Ottoman occupation: "Kadija te tuzi, kadija ti sudi", which translated means the same person/institution is both accusing and judging you.

There are two sets of rules: one for "us" and one for "them".

Biggest war criminals and warmongers will never be tried at the war crime tribunal in the Hague.

Why?
Because NATO own the court and have created it for the sole purpose of judging and suppressing everyone who stands in their path.

Same with WADA.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:57 pm

I don;t feel particularly strongly about it, I just don't like hypocrisy...that;s all.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:07 pm

NITB wrote:..

We in Serbia have a great saying from the times of Turkish/Ottoman occupation: "Kadija te tuzi, kadija ti sudi", which translated means the same person/institution is both accusing and judging you.

Biggest war criminals and warmongers will never be tried at the war crime tribunal in the Hague.

Why?
Because NATO own the court and have created it for the sole purpose of judging and suppressing everyone who stands in their path.

Same with WADA.

Exactly.

This is what our beautiful 67yo French actress Fanny Ardan says here calling the journalists "Lackeys of US"!

https://vid.me/kLDk

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:33 pm

NITB wrote:
Veejay wrote:i can understand that you feel very passionately about that,and you have every right to.but youre letting that cloud your judgement on this particular subject

Do you really think that could happen?

Why?

Same with WADA.
who knows,its a hypothetical question..im turning the argument around to expose the double standard
but yet here you are complaining about one set of rules for 1 and aother set of rules for the other erm erm
while tenez is saying that he doesn't like hypocrisy... erm erm
what you both fail to see and the point I'm trying to make is that it should be consistent throughout regardless of nationality
but you and tenez have always made the doping argument political
yes it is unfair that the Russians happen on the wrong side but that doesn't excuse them trying to cheat,and if you want to feel sympathetic to dopers,then you should also on the flip side feel sympathetic to the americans,but that's never going to happen eh?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:20 pm

The doping argument has always been political though more now than then.

Already back in the 90s, Agassi or Carl Lewis would be protected wheres Ben Johnson or Korda would be given in.

We do not want anyone doping but when the dopers are not athletes but a Nation...it confirms what we have ben saying. It's political.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Tenez wrote:
Exactly.

This is what our beautiful 67yo French actress Fanny Ardan says here calling the journalists "Lackeys of US"!

https://vid.me/kLDk
Yes, that one who is interviewing her is such an arrogant, patronising, pompous clown.

The whole studio stinks from overuse of pretentious perfume of  of cultured civility.

It's funny to see how the French do it.

We Serbs don't wear gloves. Winking

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm

it only becomes political when the ones on the wrong side who are far more likely to be exposed then the ones on the right side are used for a political agenda
I don't believe that it starts out politically because you get dopers from every country
the Russians decided to get their government involved,the state paid for it and set up the doping programs
while I would think that athletes in the u.k ( as an example) are very likely to be protected,or a massive cover up by the government with a far greater chance to get away with it because they are on the right side of things,i don't think its the same as state sponsored doping

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next