Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality?

+2
noleisthebest
paulcz
6 posters

Go down

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? Empty Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality?

Post by paulcz Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:40 pm

I know we discuss with all our hearts tennis topics here. But from time to time there are more important things which happen in the world. After my reading of the article about the rape of India´s girl, who died, I am so disgusted by these animals that I just needed to put this off topic question. I know that everybody should get a second chance, but I came to the conclusion that there is no other option than death sentence. In my opinion only that can prevent from doing it by other potential beasts, the question should be only how to execute. What do you think, do you agree or do you think that these beasts should get the life imprisonment or anything else?

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? Empty Re: Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality?

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Beasts are beasts because they are allowed to be beasts by law.

More horrific crimes against children and women happen all the time but we don't know about them as media choose to ignore them.

The problem is, people in general are selfish to the core and unless a crime happens to them personally, they will only pay lip service to any action.

Blood may boil with anger for a day or two, but daily lives take over and people forget it all like nothing happened.
And so it happens again. And again.

Bad news is, it is not going to get any better, unless you choose to believe evolutionists.

They keep telling us that we are getting better.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? Empty Re: Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality?

Post by paulcz Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm

The beasts can only exist if there is no action against them. The world is getting more tough and people must face harder conditions of their living so that if states will not do anything against these brutal acts then there is a risk of anarchy and chaos. I can see that people also in Czech are becoming more radical. The amount of critics increases to our government. It is only way how politicians can be pushed and how to enforce the rights for a fair legal action and how to cut off corruption. It is the endless fight, but the states which will cope with this better are going to be ahead of others. Not easy, but only way.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:52 pm

It is a moral dilemma everyone faces every day.

Governments and politicians have always been the same: looking after themselves.

Even when people get out on the streets to protest it's a form of anarchy;
before you know it, there's a guy with a microphone standing on some balcony in the street telling you what to do, and you don't know who he is, who gave him the microphone.
Masses are dangerous and easily manipulated.
Governments may/will give you an inch now and make you feel good, but will take away two when you don't look.

History shows that might is right.

Why is it that Americans are not intervening in India to protect human rights but are obliterating other, smaller countries in the same name?

People like to think that everything can be fixed somehow and keep their heads in the sand. It's easier.

Just like with sport and doping.

In the meantime, it rotting on the inside.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:32 pm

I differ with you both here. Beasts are beasts because we originally come from the animal kingdom. We try our best to elevate ourselves from that state but we are well and truly animals too.

I am also against the death penalty whatever the crime. I think beasts should face themselves (beasts) for years and prisons are just forcing that.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Actually, I think beasts are being unfarily compared to men here. No animals carry on like men.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:39 pm

paulcz wrote:I know we discuss with all our hearts tennis topics here. But from time to time there are more important things which happen in the world. After my reading of the article about the rape of India´s girl, who died, I am so disgusted by these animals that I just needed to put this off topic question. I know that everybody should get a second chance, but I came to the conclusion that there is no other option than death sentence. In my opinion only that can prevent from doing it by other potential beasts, the question should be only how to execute. What do you think, do you agree or do you think that these beasts should get the life imprisonment or anything else?

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 nothing can bring her back Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252 Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 1805953252

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Yes sad...

(I believe I have fixed the image rendering issue).

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:05 am

Severe punishment to one criminal means one criminal is eliminated. But the more important issue is to understand and find way to eradicate crime. No one is born a criminal, crime wasn't in his blood. Its the society which created a criminal out of him.

A code of moral conduct must be taught from very beginning at school level. Parents must give moral values to their children because children will almost always become what their parents are.

Goverment must train its law maker and law enforcer with strict code of conduct. Law should be very clear and strict. Unfortunately law makers and the police are the worse than criminals.

Education is the only way. Strict death penalty will remove a few criminals, but it can't stop the new ones who are in 1000s and are getting created all the time. Justice and severe capital punishment doesn't bring back anything for the victim. The girl who lost her life won't come back no matter what justice is handed out. Society can only be safe when we stop producing criminals.

But I just don't know how can such a thing happen at such a big level.

Last edited by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:15 am

noleisthebest wrote:Actually, I think beasts are being unfarily compared to men here. No animals carry on like men.

Those are not men. They aren't even humans. They just don't qualify.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:04 am

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Severe punishment to one criminal means one criminal is eliminated. But the more important issue is to understand and find way to eradicate crime. No one is born a criminal, crime wasn't in his blood. Its the society which created a criminal out of him.

Who makes "society"? us! and society is therefore a reflexion of us, people. Blaming society is blaming us. We will change our society if we change ourselves. The bottom line is that we cannot have millions of people behaving the same and even in the best societies we will always have crimes....cause at the end of the day, and I will repeat it, we come from the animal kingdom....in part for sure. For me what those guys have done following their primeval instinct is terrible but some people in power of governements can engage in wars consciously (unlike those raping beasts) knowing they will kill 1000s if not millions....and there again who elect them? us!

A code of moral conduct must be taught from very beginning at school level. Parents must give moral values to their children because children will almost always become what their parents are.
Goverment must train its law maker and law enforcer with strict code of conduct. Law should be very clear and strict. Unfortunately law makers and the police are the worse than criminals.
A code of conduct won't do anything I am afraid. They knew raping was not a good thing to do. Everybody knows that. But their primeval "urge" was stronger than their mind. That is the problem.

Interestig documentary here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtpECWl-5v4

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 am

Tenez wrote:

(I believe I have fixed the image rendering issue).

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? 4052418255

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:50 am

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:Actually, I think beasts are being unfarily compared to men here. No animals carry on like men.

Those are not men. They aren't even humans. They just don't qualify.
The tragedy rotla is, every man is capable of the worst possible crime if put in the right circumstances. We can only count our blessings it wasn't us.
Evil in a man's heart ( and I mean men and women here) is something that needs to be kept in check all the time and in this life, the only way that can be done is by having the appropriate punishment system which will deter crime and make people think twice before they do it.
Same as parking the car. You are never going to do it in a spot where you know you'd get a parking ticket, but if there were no parking fines, imagine what the streets would look like.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 am

In a way we are evolving and so are our societies. For instance we would not pay a high price seat to watch men killing each others like in Roman's time. However for some it can be still be addictive to watch people sufferring and look for every bit of deadly accident in youtube. Luckily those are nowadays the exception more than the norm like in Roman's time.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? Empty hey there

Post by ssmmg Wed May 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Hello All,

Susan here, nice to see so many people turn out here, i am sure to make make many new friends out here.

As all migh have known by now i am new here so please bare with me.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!
susan

-------------------
god bless!!!

ssmmg

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed May 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Hello Susan,

welcome to our forum. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. We love tennis very much and that's a great start isn't it? smiley

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Death sentence or anything else for such a brutality? Empty new here

Post by ssmmg Wed May 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello all,

Susan here i too have hear from many friends of mine that this game is really cool, i do not have that much funds to get a cd so anyone can suggest a free download or crack web site for the same? please let me know asap i am too excited to play Smile

Cheers!!!

ssmmg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down