Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

+16
truffin1
wilson_nxt
luvsports!
gallery play
sphairistike
legendkillar
laverfan
SayonaRa
Larry Ellison
raiders_of_the_lost_ark
reckoner
TimRuffin
CommonSense
Veejay
noleisthebest
Tenez
20 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Johnnn Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Veejay,

I read each of your posts very carefully and they have shaken my confidence in the game.

I have no issues with your views except that you lay them down as if they were handed to you like 10 Commandments. There is no way to even argue points you make and I do agree some are very troubling.

Coaching, time between points, MTs and the rest is somewhat annoying but certainly not worth making Rafa into an agent of Evil. Lying is questionable, if he is faking an injury to avoid doping detection that is one thing but that is not a certainty. You may be convinced I am not, it is troubling but not true.
I would certainly not feel right if it turned out Rafa is really hurt and I am saying he is a lier and a doper.

Last edited by Johnnn on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: The doping program joke of the ITF!!!

Post by Veejay Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 pm

"There is no way to even argue points you make and I do agree some are very troubling."

If you could have you would have...etc

Its not about turning Nadal into an agent of evil,its about the sport being fair for all
He does these things cause knows he can get away with it and its very hard to prove.His impeccable timing in every instance is too good true to suggest its pure coincidence,if you wish to believe otherwise,its your right,but you cant expect me to buy it

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnn Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:05 pm

That's exactly the thing, how am I going to argue with someone saying they have heard that Rafa failed a drug test? This is your starting assumption, without it you have no argument, then you build on this.

And then there is the thing how he is doping but powers that be must protect him so there is no way to ever prove he is doping.

I am a mathematician, these are not proofs this is speculation, I will not get caught in calling someone doper just based on speculation.

Your narrative is very compelling but the conclusions are based on something that is not a given.

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Johnnn wrote:That's exactly the thing, how am I going to argue with someone saying they have heard that Rafa failed a drug test? This is your starting assumption, without it you have no argument, then you build on this.

And then there is the thing how he is doping but powers that be must protect him so there is no way to ever prove he is doping.

I am a mathematician, these are not proofs this is speculation, I will not get caught in calling someone doper just based on speculation.

You narrative is very compelling but the conclusions are based on something that is not a given.

I have never promoted those comments as proof Jonty,I have always been clear that its either a rumour I heard or simply hear say.My motive for documenting it is not an attempt to prove anything other then reference for the future,so that if it so happens to be true,it was documented here first.Im not forcing anyone to believe anything,nor do I promote those suspicions,rumours or hear say as 100% fact,I always maintain that I cant prove it and everyone is free to draw their own conclusion
Theres no smoke without fire so the reason why I give some of these conspiracy theories some weight is because theres already substantial evidence linking certain players to doping scandals.
With regards to the players I actually accuse,I base this on facts and personal experience/knowledge rather then suspicion,if you ask me a question or for my opinion,I will give it,you cant expect anything else

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Johnnn wrote:I am a mathematician, these are not proofs this is speculation, I will not get caught in calling someone doper just based on speculation.

Fair enough. But did you just find out that LA was a doper on the day USADA released their files? How does it feel always taking the last train?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Jonty I didn't like your first post for various reasons.

Now firstly you are saying that everyone apart form NITB in this forum Nadal hating 'Federinas.' Personally I wouldn't really see myself as that, so that's an inaccurate statement.

Now also I have observed that you disagree with Tenez's posts. I actually disagree with both Tenez frequently too, in-fact it is rarer seeing us agreeing rather than disagreeing on a topic.
However the difference between us is that while you attack Tenez, call him 'lunatic' etc. Do you ever see me do that?
If I disagree with something Tenez says I quote it and say why I disagree with it, that's my style. I don't call him a 'lunatic.'

Anyway NITB, I agree with you that personal slandering should not be encouraged. This is why I was shocked last week when ROTLA called Laverfan 'an useless old lady' which I thought was frankly unacceptable as well.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:17 pm

John, to blame somebody for doping is quite something and we should not accuse somebody for doing it. But we can speak about it, speculate and suspect anybody here on OTF. I quite agree with Veejay and Tenez and others, that there are so many signs and traces about a certain player which lead us to very high probability about his doping. This player and his Great Guru clearly showed that they are able to do everything for a win. For these who can not or do not want to see it, then it is better not to react to this thread. But for more enlightened posters it is obvious that Lance has his followers also in the sport of gentlemen and at the real topThe doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1564925666

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Paul do you agree with Tenez that Djokovic may be doping?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnn Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:29 am

Tenez wrote:
Johnnn wrote:I am a mathematician, these are not proofs this is speculation, I will not get caught in calling someone doper just based on speculation.

Fair enough. But did you just find out that LA was a doper on the day USADA released their files? How does it feel always taking the last train?

I remember when LeMond, man I always respected highly, first came out and accused LA of doping. I was very much inclined to believe him. That was 2001.
If someone like that came out and said same about Rafa I would have to take the accusations much more seriously. Noah came close but Noah is also not a very reliable person, besides he is guessing he has no inside knowledge like LeMond did.

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnn Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:33 am

And who is Jonty??? I assure you I am not that person.

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnn Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:42 am

Speculation my foot, Everything in this thread posted by Tenez is absolutely without a doubt indictment, signed and delivered, hang 'em high.

Tenez I stand behind what I told you, you are an evil soul. You do not care about tennis for anything, you care about Federer. I hope he retires tomorrow so we can get rid of your ilk.

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnn Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 am

Hey NITB,

I wonder if you will understand this:

Poruci tvom Tenezu da mi sipu racku, vnogo Federerovo.

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 am

@Johnnn... attacking posters makes no sense. If you care about the subject being discussed, participate and argue and elucidate your views.

Being a mathematician, you should follow a rational process rather than an irrational one.

Using LA as an example, he is not the only doper, as cycling shows. It may be true in Tennis as well. If THASP is to be believed, there are many in Tennis. Doping discussion should be player-agnostic, but this thread seems to focus on a specific player, perhaps because posters are subjective.

If Nadal can get away with doping, so can others, like many did in cycling. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnn Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:42 am

leverfan,

I can appreciate a civil and rational discussion but Tenez is an $#^@&*#, he does not deserve such considerations.

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 am

Johnnn wrote:I can appreciate a civil and rational discussion but Tenez is an $#^@&*#, he does not deserve such considerations.

Let us discuss the subject at hand. You can always ignore specific posters by marking them as foes.

Veejay and I have had a reasonable debate, so far. We have kept the focus on doping issues, without getting sidetracked by time-wasting, coaching, and other off-topic discussions which become a witch hunt for one specific player named Nadal.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:17 am

can we keep posts down for the moment its distracting me from watching the fascinating debate! Come on obama Big Grin Romney loves his flip flops

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnn Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:26 am

You two have had a discussion that goes into technical details that I frankly do not have any expertise in. How tests are designed and what they detect is not the point.
Point is that statement such as "how can someone hit a ball so hard for so long, therefor he must be doping" are without any merit. Establishing that Nadal is a doper and anyone that can beat him must also be a doper is just beyond any rational argument. This all of course does not apply to Federror because his immense talent is obvious to all and there is no way a normal human being can beat him.
And a rational human being is supposed to listen to this drivel and argue their position? Get the fuck out of here!

Johnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:45 am

Johnnn, looks like your only interest is attacking posters. You have posted nothing into the subject being discussed. From your behavior its clear you are an old poster on some of the forums hiding behind a new pseudo name who has come here only for insulting and mudslinging.

If you don't have anything good to contribute, why waste your and our time here. This forum is more tolerant when it comes to moderation, but that doesn't mean you can keep doing whatever you want.

If you can't have civilized discussion, OTF is not for you. You can go to youtube and write whatever you want.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:50 am

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Johnnn, looks like your only interest is attacking posters. You have posted nothing into the subject being discussed. From your behavior its clear you are an old poster on some of the forums hiding behind a new pseudo name who has come here only for insulting and mudslinging.

agree. I do not see any point in keeping Johnn as a member. He is way too emotional for a mathematician. The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 364988687

Johnn....you are the weakest link!..Goodbye!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:58 am

Johnnn wrote:Hey NITB,

I wonder if you will understand this:

Poruci tvom Tenezu da mi sipu racku, vnogo Federerovo.

Not much of a mathematician you are. You couldn't even put two and two together.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:03 am

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Johnnn, looks like your only interest is attacking posters....

If you can't have civilized discussion, OTF is not for you.
ROTLA, when are you going to apologise to Laverfan for calling her a 'useless old lady.'

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 am

Amritia3ee wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Johnnn, looks like your only interest is attacking posters....

ROTLA, when are you going to apologise to Laverfan for calling her a 'useless old lady.'

Why do you keep hassling people with LF, she's mature enough to see rotla's comment for what it is. You're carrying on like a kindergarten teacher, and believe me, we're not all 3 year-olds here. I, for example am 6!
You don't seem to be able to differentiate between polite frustration and deliberate insulting.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:50 am

Thanks nitb Hug .

Amritia,

1. I never used the term 'useless old lady'. Poor memory not helping you.

I said :

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Another useless piece of irrelevant post from the old lady.

2. Do I have to make a public apology? Is it impossible that I could have apologized using a pm?

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:36 am

Amritia3ee wrote:

Are you not going to ask me to apologise to ROTLA for calling him a name?

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 2998105013

It is a 2 way street. This forum hosts some very fierce discussions which can lead to emotions running high. I am sure if LF made a remark about ROTLA's posting style, he wouldn't cry foul. Thick skin is needed if you are to survive in such debates

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 am

legendkillar wrote:

It is a 2 way street. This forum hosts some very fierce discussions which can lead to emotions running high. I am sure if LF made a remark about ROTLA's posting style, he wouldn't cry foul. Thick skin is needed if you are to survive in such debates

Personally, I respect open honesty of rotla a lot more than the v2 PM backstabbing style: cry-babying to mods and getting people banned because you can beat them in a civilised debate....in tennis!
People are funny the way get worked up about a favourite player to the point of being blinded and feeling personally offended on their behalf. Fans of one particular player come to mind, no need for name naming The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947 I've learnt to live with them

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:51 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

Personally, I respect open honesty of rotla a lot more than the v2 PM backstabbing style: cry-babying to mods and getting people banned because you can beat them in a civilised debate....in tennis!
People are funny the way get worked up about a favourite player to the point of being blinded and personally offended on their behalf. Fans of one particular player come to mind, no need for name naming The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947 I've learnt to live with them

V2 is in a bit of strange place at the moment. I am finding the discussions are not challenging debate enough.

Opinions don't kill or hurt people. I mean god I am a Murray fan and I can handle the criticism pretty well and challenge opinion if it can create debate. You have to have an open mind to all aspects. I know you claim fans to be 'blinded' yet his detractors are 'blinded' by the negative element and fail to credit him with anything he has achieved. That works 2 ways. We want fans to accomodate the possibility something may not be right, but also his detractors also need to acknowledge that he has brought some good to the game. smiley

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:57 am

I like some posters of V2 still. I like the fact they create a variation of discussions cause they have many more members than we have...which is something I used to do but am tooo busy nowadays to write down an article and back it up with stats. I was for instance reading the one of Born slippy (Who is he btw?) about Serving in the 90s as opposed to now.

I wish we were bringing similar debates here. Though I like controversial debates, I also love my tennis and discuss tennis specific subjects.

LK, Please pass my warm regards to BB, Barrystar and the other good ones.... if you can Winking.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:

You called ROTLA a name? I didn't see it.
Was it rude or insulting? If so, then yes!

Anyway I still can't figure out why people aren't calling me names, I'm the Nadal fan on this forum, I can't quite understand why people aren't hurling abuse at me.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Thanks nitb Hug .

Amritia,

1. I never used the term 'useless old lady'. Poor memory not helping you.

I said :

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Another useless piece of irrelevant post from the old lady.

2. Do I have to make a public apology? Is it impossible that I could have apologized using a pm?
Oh lol apologies for that.

If you have already apologised using PM, then kudos to you ROTLA, you deserve credit for that. Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:05 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:

Anyway I still can't figure out why people aren't calling me names, I'm the Nadal fan on this forum, I can't quite understand why people aren't hurling abuse at me.

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 2786941968

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 pm

legendkillar wrote:

I'm not sure about Amri, but I certainly won't. I don't make any such demands. But I remember some of those remarks especially the first one when you were a mod on 606v2 about 3 years back. Perhaps I'll return it to you when required Winking .

legendkillar wrote: It is a 2 way street. This forum hosts some very fierce discussions which can lead to emotions running high. I am sure if LF made a remark about ROTLA's posting style, he wouldn't cry foul. Thick skin is needed if you are to survive in such debates

Absolutely.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 2786941968
I'm genuinely puzzled. Winking

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:09 pm

legendkillar wrote:
V2 is in a bit of strange place at the moment. I am finding the discussions are not challenging debate enough.
I think we have a good array of debates at the moment, and also variety of posters with difference views (me Nadal fan, Socal Djokovic fan, many Federer and Murray etc.)
If you think you can create debate, then write an article Winking

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Tenez wrote:I like some posters of V2 still. I like the fact they create a variation of discussions cause they have many more members than we have...which is something I used to do but am tooo busy nowadays to write down an article and back it up with stats. I was for instance reading the one of Born slippy (Who is he btw?) about Serving in the 90s as opposed to now.

I wish we were bringing similar debates here. Though I like controversial debates, I also love my tennis and discuss tennis specific subjects.

LK, Please pass my warm regards to BB, Barrystar and the other good ones.... if you can The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947.

Born Slippy is new-ish.

LF seemed to be the only statisitician on V2 and it was a belter that BS pulled out. It was inspired by a mini debate about returners. Many favoured Agassi despite the stats favouring Murray. Yet so many factors were overlooked in regards to the stats. As you well know sometimes fans like to hide behind them Winking I know I have with draw rigging.

I tend read more than contribute. To see BB and lydian read from the same hymn sheet is refreshing. Sometimes the topics are quite narrow and dogmatic. Some topics get re-hashed and re-branded.

I shall pass on the greetings Ten smiley

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Ah....misquoting again Amri?

Let's get back to tennis and doping here as it is the matter of this thread.

Is that right for McQUaid to call Hamilton and Landis scumbags cause they have damaged the sport?

Will McQuaid realise once and for all that doping is what actually kills the sport? Sure we may have millions of fans desperate to believe in another hero story but there are also a few of us who want to see a clean sport and had goven up on cycling way before LA was exposed cause we simply knew he was a cheat.

Why is McQuaid not caring about those? It's very clear they are looking at sport as simply a business show.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
I think we have a good array of debates at the moment, and also variety of posters with difference views (me Nadal fan, Socal Djokovic fan, many Federer and Murray etc.)
If you think you can create debate, then write an article The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947

Reading the socal/BB/JHM/lydian wars has become cumbersome Amri. It seems any thread gets hijacked.

I am not saying I can create debate. I am enjoying reading much more than contributing at the moment.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:14 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
If you think you can create debate, then write an article The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947

socal is a fair-weather Djokovic fan. No. Doesn't pass my books. Any Nole fan worth his/her salt cannot like Nadal.

Sorry for the digression T. off to the gym.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Tenez wrote:Ah....misquoting again Amri?
lol Tenez, it was a genuine mistake. smiley I have already apologised to ROTLA for that.
To be fair he did say 'old lady' (as I correctly remembered), but the 'useless' adjective was about her posts rather than her herself.

Tenez wrote:

Is that right for McQUaid to call Hamilton and Landis scumbags cause they have damaged the sport?

Will McQuaid realise once and for all that doping is what actually kills the sport? Sure we may have millions of fans desperate to believe in another hero story but there are also a few of us who want to see a clean sport and had goven up on cycling way before LA was exposed cause we simply knew he was a cheat.

Why is McQuaid not caring about those? It's very clear they are looking at sport as simply a business show.
Sorry, I've not really been able to follow the argument lately, as it got a bit long for me to catch up on. Is McQuaid head of ITF?

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:18 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Tenez wrote:I like some posters of V2 still. I like the fact they create a variation of discussions cause they have many more members than we have...which is something I used to do but am tooo busy nowadays to write down an article and back it up with stats. I was for instance reading the one of Born slippy (Who is he btw?) about Serving in the 90s as opposed to now.

LK, Please pass my warm regards to BB, Barrystar and the other good ones.... if you can The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947.

Born Slippy is new-ish.

LF seemed to be the only statisitician on V2 and it was a belter that BS pulled out. It was inspired by a mini debate about returners. Many favoured Agassi despite the stats favouring Murray. Yet so many factors were overlooked in regards to the stats. As you well know sometimes fans like to hide behind them The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947 I know I have with draw rigging.

I tend read more than contribute. To see BB and lydian read from the same hymn sheet is refreshing. Sometimes the topics are quite narrow and dogmatic. Some topics get re-hashed and re-branded.

I shall pass on the greetings Ten The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 650269930

Thanks LK. I think the problem when comparing stats between the top 20 is that after the top 4 or 5 the stats are pretty much irrelevant. The study on serve and returning shoudl be focused on the top 5 players of each era.

It's interesting to compare Goran, Agassi, Pete and Kraji for instance v our current 4 but not the remaining of the field, especially in our era where the top 4 have become so physically superior to the rest that they can affect the stats considerably.

I am pretty sure Fed, Murray, Djoko and Nadal do break each other much more than the 90s top players were between themlseves. SO in that respect the BS study doesn't say the whole story.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Tenez wrote:Ah....misquoting again Amri?

I actually have some sympathy with Landis. A small bit. He was under the instruction of a tyrant.

I shall try and dig it out but I read a 118 page report about doping and the health risks and what not. One stat had me in disbelief. At the 1974 games (I think) nearly 3,000 athletes were tested and only 7 tested positive for banned substances and in the report this was championed as how far techniques had come!! It didn't factor the impact of masking agents and also the explosion of anabolic steroids.

Also I read a thing about the shot putt in the olympics. Also worth a read. I will dig out the relevant articles.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:19 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
legendkillar wrote:

Reading the socal/BB/JHM/lydian wars has become cumbersome Amri. It seems any thread gets hijacked.

I am not saying I can create debate. I am enjoying reading much more than contributing at the moment.
Well I like v2 a lot, I think there are great posters, and there is a variety in the discussions. That's my opinion though, might not be yours. smiley

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 pm

noleisthebest wrote:

socal is a fair-weather Djokovic fan. No. Doesn't pass my books. Any Nole fan worth his/her salt cannot like Nadal.
Doh
Oh dear.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:lol Tenez, it was a genuine mistake. The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 650269930 I have already apologised to ROTLA for that.
To be fair he did say 'old lady' (as I correctly remembered), but the 'useless' adjective was about her posts rather than her herself. ?

Old ladies should be looked at in high regards. They are the fundation of our societies.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Tenez wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:lol Tenez, it was a genuine mistake. The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 650269930 I have already apologised to ROTLA for that.
To be fair he did say 'old lady' (as I correctly remembered), but the 'useless' adjective was about her posts rather than her herself.

Old ladies should be looked at in high regards. They are the fundation of our societies.
Indeed they should smiley
Although I'm not quite sure ROTLA meant in that way, maybe I'm wrong Winking

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:00 pm

@LuvSports... The O-R debate could have been better. Foreign policy kept sliding back into domestic agenda. Horses and Bayonets made me laugh, the summation was apt with acknowledgment of bombardment of incessant TV ads. Interesting 2 weeks left. zen

@LK.. all forums go through ups and downs. Tennis season helps drive some debate. Thumbs Up

@Amri/ROTLA... Take it easy. Hug

@NITB... Does HMM pass the muster as a Djokovic fan? Or Slasher? Give fans some room for individuality. Winking

Run

PS: The Tennis schedule is a mess.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:

Sorry, I've not really been able to follow the argument lately, as it got a bit long for me to catch up on. Is McQuaid head of ITF?

Mcquaid is a former cyclist but is the current president of the UCI, but he is a joke!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 pm

laverfan wrote:@LuvSports... The O-R debate could have been better. Foreign policy kept sliding back into domestic agenda. Horses and Bayonets made me laugh, the summation was apt with acknowledgment of bombardment of incessant TV ads. Interesting 2 weeks left. zen

Deffo agree about sliding back to domestic agenda, obama for me won the debate but both were sketchy on certain things like america's standing and role and they didn't even mention mexico! (silly questioner).

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:06 pm

laverfan wrote:

@NITB... Does HMM pass the muster as a Djokovic fan? Or Slasher? Give fans some room for individuality. The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947

The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 2211252749 .

I've known Slasher since bbc 606 days, yes he's good, but so rare with his postings that I always felt like a hermit on a desert island in those days.
HM is also good, but could be more vocal The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947

For old times' sake.....

www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A71119055

P.S.

note how prophetic Tenez was The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 151447854

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:28 am

I must admit that Nole Nadal would provide a fabulous final

@NITB... Interesting comment in 2010. 2011-2012 perhaps provided you a good look at these. Winking

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 am

laverfan wrote:
I must admit that Nole Nadal would provide a fabulous final

@NITB... Interesting comment in 2010. 2011-2012 perhaps provided you a good look at these. The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 1071211947

coooo,any final in which Nadal is defeated is fabulous The doping program joke of the ITF!!! - Page 17 83870220!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next