Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Wimbledon 2017 Talk
Today at 11:22 am by Daniel

» Who does she think she is?
Today at 10:18 am by Veejay

» Grass - 2017
Today at 4:52 am by Daniel

» U.S Election
Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:18 pm by legendkillar

» The GOAT conversation will reboot...
Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:08 am by Tenez

» Fight for #1
Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:49 pm by Jahu

» Why test sportspeople for cocaine?
Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:06 pm by Daniel

» I can't fucking stand Zverev's game
Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:29 pm by ...

» Grass Season - Expectations
Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:55 am by DECIMA

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:53 am

Veejay, this is the link and proof: http://www.ja606.co.uk/comments/viewAllComments/136142/5
posted on 22/7/12:

You're exact words are 'its like loving Hitler.' Pathetic.
"Veejay, you just don't get it do you. We have no interest in debating with you. You are an aggressive drug obssessed pathetic little person."
-----------
LMFAO!!
You and your little friend who has chest pains have done nothing but "try" (key word) to debate with me,but as everyone can see you failed miserably
I thought you said you don't resort to person insults so whats "You are an aggressive drug obssessed pathetic little person." Laugh
WOW < laugh> you're a big girl behind your computer eh? Pity you cant take me down with credible facts,you instead try to build yourself up by calling me small !!
Come on girl...you can do better then that...
You havent even attempted to challenge a thing I have said,why not hawkeye? But what can one expect from someone who claimed Richard and Judy's book club is the kind of approval every writer on the planet seeks but very few ever find LaughLaughLaugh
That was your pathetic excuse for the fraud who claimed he wrote his own biography,but was later exposed to have had someone write a book for him to cash in on his injuries because after nearly 10 years on tour he still cannot speak English.I actually commend him to cash in on his injuries like that cause there are actually muppets out there like you and your chest pain friend who would not only fall for such a trick but would be stupid enough buy into all his lies about his injuries
You're the biggest fool on this forum cause you actually believe Nadal withdrew because he is injured,when everyone here knows that he ran with his tail between his legs scared of the stringent 24 hour drug testing of the Olympics,knowing the ATP and ITF wont be able to cover his ass this time.
I say good riddance to bad rubbish,the Olympics will be better off without him!

"players don't rise up and make a stand against Rafa's cheating."
Actually I posted several links which you have refused to read,so I shall post them again
I know you won't read them cause you cant dispute them,if you could have you would have but you didn't because you cant
Nadal is 100% guilty of everything he is accused of and I have yet to see you prove to me and everyone else here that he isn't

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/news?slug=ycn-8723603

http://nymag.com/daily/sports/2011/06/rafael_nadal_and_the_dark_art.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2010099/Rafa-doesnt-cheat-insist-Team-Nadal.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/tennis/3670565/John-McEnroe-tells-Andy-Murray-not-to-put-up-with-Rafa-Nadals-mind-games.html#ixzz1QoomjUA8

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/256122/Rafael-Nadal-hurt-by-McEnroe-claims

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tennis/wimbledon11/news/story?id=67116


http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/ubitennis.shtml?tipo=media&media=26576

Tennisfan,youre an embarrassment to tennis fans everywhere,you not only shame yourself,but you're a disgrace to the sport much like Nadal.
You're the laughing stock of every forum you comment on.Your comments clearly expose you to be nothing more than a hormonal fangirl who has no clue about what she's talking about
You think just because you're a fan of a single player that that automatically makes you some expert
If you were this expert you think you are, ( ) you would routinely dispute all allegations towards Nadal with credible facts,so why don't you?
I know what I am talking about because I talk from experience,I have used PED's and trained people who use them,everyone who knows me knows this,where as its clear for all to see that you talk out of uranus Laugh

You can say whatever you want,your opinion is totally irrelevant and insignificant.You need to believe that Nadal is loved,otherwise how can you be obsessed with someone who is so hated Laugh
It would be like loving Hitler,so keep on feeding your delusion but its clear that making comments at 6 am indicates that its not helping you sleep better at night Laugh

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:55 am

Laugh
Is that all you have??
Keep scrapping the barrel Laugh


Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:57 am

Veejay wrote: Laugh
Is that all you have??
Keep scrapping the barrel Laugh
You're disgusting.
Do you even know what Hitler did?

How can anyone with a sane mind say loving Hitler is like loving Nadal.
The barrel is irrelevant.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:00 am

Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:You were banned from BR due to racism.
Need I say much more?

Thats a lie..but it comes as no surprise that you wont ask me ( who was there and would know) but would rather go to people who made false accusations against me when I exposed the fact that they had lied about their credentials to the whole of BR Winking
Believe what you want to...I really dont care,you have nothing else on me so you have to make things up
If you could challenge my comments about doping and your idol you would but you cant so your last desperate resort is to call me a racist Laugh
I'm not calling you a racist, Im saying you we're banned due to racism by BR.
You are arguing that all the accusations are false, but surely then you wouldn't have been banned?

No I was banned for calling Ruffin out on lying about being a juniors player and a coach.
Why would you be banned for that?
We all know BR banned you for racism, who are you kidding??

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:06 am

Of course I know what Hitler did
He lied,stole,bullied,intimidated etc...doesnt that remind you of someone?

The barrel is irrelevant? So it doesn't matter what barrel youre scraping as long as youre scraping one?

You know Im still waiting for Ruffin to produce that "racist" comment he claimed made to him via a PM
Funny how he never did...Im sure if I did he would have wanted everyone on BR to see it,including you,but yet he never could produce it even after being aksed several times to produce it.You should ask him for it yourself..lets see if he produces it..while youre at it ask him why theres no record of him having ever been a juniors player...everyone knows that he would have been registered USTA had he been a player on the juniors circuit but theres no record
You know what he told me when I exposed him...it suddenly went from being a juniors player to being associated with the USTA... Laugh

Well that could mean anything couldnt it? He could have just stood there handing out water bottles Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 am

Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:You were banned from BR due to racism.
Need I say much more?

Thats a lie..but it comes as no surprise that you wont ask me ( who was there and would know) but would rather go to people who made false accusations against me when I exposed the fact that they had lied about their credentials to the whole of BR Winking
Believe what you want to...I really dont care,you have nothing else on me so you have to make things up
If you could challenge my comments about doping and your idol you would but you cant so your last desperate resort is to call me a racist Laugh
I'm not calling you a racist, Im saying you we're banned due to racism by BR.
You are arguing that all the accusations are false, but surely then you wouldn't have been banned?

No I was banned for calling Ruffin out on lying about being a juniors player and a coach.
Why would you be banned for that?
We all know BR banned you for racism, who are you kidding??

Prove it,show the racist comment I made

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:16 am

Veejay wrote:Of course I know what Hitler did
He lied,stole,bullied,intimidated etc...doesnt that remind you of someone?
He murdered 6 million Jews.

You're pathetic if you believe that loving hitler is the same as loving Nadal.
That's disturbing.

Veejay wrote:
You know Im still waiting for Ruffin to produce that "racist" comment he claimed made to him via a PM
Veejay, he said you were racist to him, and the BR authorities then banned you. I see no reason to see why he would lie, or why the BR authorities would falsely ban someone for racism.
Of course I can't get a photo of the message as I can't login to Tim Ruffin's account.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am

Laugh
One would have thought the one chance he had to finally get rid of me and smear me,that he would post it for all to see but yet nothing??
Come on Amritia gives us your evidence otherwise I will accuse you of being racist to me
See anyone can play the race card...so whats your point unless you have no evidence?

You see no reason why Ruffin would lie???
LMAO Laugh Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:32 am

Look you were banned from BR due to racism.
Of course there's a possibilty that you were framed by Tim Ruffin and the BR authorities... but it seems unlikely.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:37 am

Amritia3ee wrote:Look you were banned from BR due to racism.
Of course there's a possibilty that you were framed by Tim Ruffin and the BR authorities... but it seems unlikely.


Do you even have a clue of who and what youre defending?
Come on Amritia were is your evidence...if you want to make accusations like that youre gonna have to provide the proof

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:40 am

I can't prove it unless I manage to back in time and log in to Tim Ruffin's account.
However I do know BR banned you for what happened, why would they ban you unless they had evidence?

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 am

Ask Ruffin to provide the evidence,how else would you know this unless you have been chatting to him or one of the several ids he uses to try and make his opinion seem popular and shared by the majority

If they have evidence like you claim then go and get it...why are you finding it so hard to produce it??

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 am

I dont know how to contact Ruffin. Do you have his e-mail?

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:52 am

Laugh

So I sent him a racist PM but he still gave me his email address? Laugh
Wonderful logic..
Wheres your evidence??

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:53 am

???

I was asking whether you knew his e-mail address so I could e-mail him.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:57 am

Would you give someone your email address after they got you banned for making a racist comment?

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:23 am

I guess you didnt get that..but it comes as no surprise that both you and Tim Ruffin could be that stupid and unoriginal,to accuse someone of being banned for the some reason you were LMAO Laugh

I will be waiting for that evidence smiley


Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:57 am

I can only get that once I find Tim Ruffin, or I manage to log in to his BR account.

Why would BR randomly ban you for racism if you didn't say anything racist?
That doesn't make sense, unless you were framed.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:00 am

btw Veejay, I still haven't forgotten your comments about Nadal and Hitler.
Clearly you are disturbed if you honestly believe that loving them are alike.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Tenez on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:05 am

Amritia3ee wrote:I also found a link a few months ago from ja606 where you stated that defending Nadal was equivalent of defending Hitler.
Frankly pathetic Veejay.

Do you understand how many people died due to Hitler? How many children, brothers, husbands, wives were lost. Can you understand the devastation he caused to not only the Jewish community but also all other people in Germany who had disabilities. He ruthlessly killed them all, and started a war which resulted in many more deaths.
And yet now you have the audacity to claim Nadal is as bad as Hitler. Based on what? Taking 25 seconds between points?
That's seriously disturbing.

Why do you bring this here? Why digging up something that Vee may have said weeks or months ago? And what's the need again to list some harm done 70 years ago?

You are really bizarre!

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:18 am

I am waiting for an apology, it was a disturbing comment.

Saying it even 20 years ago doesn't change that.

Do you believe in a religion? If there was a mass murderer who ordered the death of millions of that religion, and that person is equated to a tennis player who breaks the time limit... do you understand why you may feel annoyed?
It's a disgusting comment, and frankly I think warrants an apology from Veejay... irrelevant of the fact he said it a few months ago or not.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:19 am

I do understand why you may not understand why I am annoyed about the comment even months after it has been said... to you it may be trivial.
But for others this may not be the case.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 am

Amritia3ee wrote:I can only get that once I find Tim Ruffin, or I manage to log in to his BR account.

Why would BR randomly ban you for racism if you didn't say anything racist?
That doesn't make sense, unless you were framed.

You still dont get it?
Ruffin accused me of making a racist comment after I exposed the fact that he has been lying about his credentials all along,he did that to try and make me lose credibility.You should understand this cause you have applied the same tactic to me several times when you couldnt handle my comments about your drugs cheating drama queen idol
The reason why I was banned was cause Will the moderator had warned me several times that I wasn't allowed to bring this subject up about Ruffin and that I should back off.I refused to back off cause I thought it was bull shit that he could go around claiming to be a pro coach and a juniors player,and then use that information to try and prove that his opinion holds more weight then anyone else's when he was never a juniors player or a coach to begin with.I had several arguments with Will about it but he was protecting Ruffin cause Ruffin had played the race card against the website
So I kept going for Ruffin and then me and Serbjoker were banned
Ruffin was initially the one who was banned for making a racist comment cause I was the one who reported him and had him banned.He hid under several ids until he found a way to play the race card and they allowed him back again
This infuriated Serbjoker cause Ruffin had been sending him threatening PM's under several different id's because Djokovic was whipping Nadals ass,which is why Serbjoker also used the information that Ruffin has never been a juniors player against him and was banned along with me
Heres a question for Ameritia,why havent I been banned from any other forum for making a racist comment and if that was the kind of person I am,why havent I made any racist comments? You saw my comments on your thread about racism


Last edited by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Tenez on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:22 am

I think you are being a bit foolish here.

Have you heard of Godwin's law?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:24 am

Amritia3ee wrote:I am waiting for an apology, it was a disturbing comment.

Saying it even 20 years ago doesn't change that.

Do you believe in a religion? If there was a mass murderer who ordered the death of millions of that religion, and that person is equated to a tennis player who breaks the time limit... do you understand why you may feel annoyed?
It's a disgusting comment, and frankly I think warrants an apology from Veejay... irrelevant of the fact he said it a few months ago or not.

Youre not going to get one cause you obviously don't understand a simile or metaphor...perhaps you should go and educate yourself instead of waiting around for an apology Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:27 am

Veejay, are you claiming you we're framed?
Well, maybe you're right, but how do I know you're not covering up now??

Heres a question for Ameritia,why havent I been banned from any other forum for making a racist comment and if that was the kind of person I am,why havent I made any racist comments?

You're comment about Hitler was the worse I've ever seen on an Internet forum, it made me feel sick.
Edit: I know it was a simile... a disgraceful one. You should apologise.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Tenez on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 am

Amritia3ee wrote:I do understand why you may not understand why I am annoyed about the comment even months after it has been said... to you it may be trivial.
But for others this may not be the case.

It's not trivial. It's simply history! I woudl like to remind you that 50 other millions died in that period and before that millions died in other wars and others were made slaves. Do you really want to compare how teh suffering of some compare to others? Woudl you feel better if there was a suffering league table? Can't you let the dead rest in peace, regardless of their religion and not pick up on an irrelevant comment from Vee?

Tenez

Posts : 16038
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am

Well you should ask yourself the same question why you believe Ruffin
Everyone will tell you thats what happened...
The day I was banned,Ruffin nearly got banned for making another racist comment about Serbians...that really offended Serbjoker who reported him
When it was clear Ruffin had gotten a stern warning from the mods,he started trying to cover his ass by apologising and claiming he had nothing against Serbians and that he even dated a Serbian girl Laugh Laugh

He then warned Serbjoker to stay away from me cause I had sent him a racist PM!!
This is how I found out that I apparently sent him a racist PM ( LIES)
The funniest thing about this is that Ruffin himself claimed several times a few weeks earlier that he had blocked me,which meant I couldn't read his page or send him any PM's,but then he went on to claim I sent him a racist PM LOL!!
The guy is such a lair...anyone on BR will tell you that

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by ... on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:39 am

Amritia3ee wrote:I am waiting for an apology, it was a disturbing comment.

Saying it even 20 years ago doesn't change that.

Do you believe in a religion? If there was a mass murderer who ordered the death of millions of that religion, and that person is equated to a tennis player who breaks the time limit... do you understand why you may feel annoyed?
It's a disgusting comment, and frankly I think warrants an apology from Veejay... irrelevant of the fact he said it a few months ago or not.

As an unbiased tennis fan, I don't see why you feel the need to be offended on behalf of Nadal, Amri....I'm sure he is perfectly happy where he is, living in blissful ignorance of what is said on this and other tennis threads.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by MartinJondzic on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:32 am

Amritia3ee wrote:Veejay, are you claiming you we're framed?
Well, maybe you're right, but how do I know you're not covering up now??

Heres a question for Ameritia,why havent I been banned from any other forum for making a racist comment and if that was the kind of person I am,why havent I made any racist comments?

You're comment about Hitler was the worse I've ever seen on an Internet forum, it made me feel sick.
Edit: I know it was a simile... a disgraceful one. You should apologise.

I'm just wonder, who's sent you to "investigate" the Ruffin problem HERE (I mean, LOL)? Unless you are Ruffin, there is no way that a sane person would do anything like this - I hope someone pays you for this.
Nobody cares for your friend Ruffin, you don't have to come here and cry about his personal problems. It's between you and him.

MartinJondzic

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-07-20
Age : 33
Location : Belgrade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by ... on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:59 am

Hey Martin, why don't you join our tennis section and forget about this who's who "Ophra Winfrey" show here ?

Some interesting AO questions posted for all on our newest thread here. Beats arguing with Amri any day!

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:24 am

I'm just wonder, who's sent you to "investigate" the Ruffin problem HERE (I mean, LOL)? Unless you are Ruffin, there is no way that a sane person would do anything like this - I hope someone pays you for this.
Nobody cares for your friend Ruffin, you don't have to come here and cry about his personal problems. It's between you and him.


Well said Martin,Amritia clearly has no idea who or what she is defending


Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:31 am

@ Amritia
You want to know what I find disgusting...
Not once have I ever said I defend or support Hitler or his actions and ideals,but you clearly support Nadal inspite of knowing fully well that he lies,cheats and steals
The mere fact that you support a person who does this,suggests that you support and defend lying,cheating and stealing.I have yet to see you distance yourself form this kind of behaviour and call Nadal out on it
What makes matters worse is that you know this but when the discussion of his poor sportsmanship is brought up,your response is that it isn't true even though all the evidence suggests otherwise
This is no different then knowing that the holocaust happened but yet then still going on to deny it ever happened
Tell me what is worse...me making a metaphoric comparison to Hitler,or you supporting and defending someone who lies,cheats and steals??




Last edited by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:40 am

Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:I can only get that once I find Tim Ruffin, or I manage to log in to his BR account.

Why would BR randomly ban you for racism if you didn't say anything racist?
That doesn't make sense, unless you were framed.

You still dont get it?
Ruffin accused me of making a racist comment after I exposed the fact that he has been lying about his credentials all along,he did that to try and make me lose credibility.You should understand this cause you have applied the same tactic to me several times when you couldnt handle my comments about your drugs cheating drama queen idol
The reason why I was banned was cause Will the moderator had warned me several times that I wasn't allowed to bring this subject up about Ruffin and that I should back off.I refused to back off cause I thought it was bull shit that he could go around claiming to be a pro coach and a juniors player,and then use that information to try and prove that his opinion holds more weight then anyone else's when he was never a juniors player or a coach to begin with.I had several arguments with Will about it but he was protecting Ruffin cause Ruffin had played the race card against the website
So I kept going for Ruffin and then me and Serbjoker were banned
Ruffin was initially the one who was banned for making a racist comment cause I was the one who reported him and had him banned.He hid under several ids until he found a way to play the race card and they allowed him back again
This infuriated Serbjoker cause Ruffin had been sending him threatening PM's under several different id's because Djokovic was whipping Nadals ass,which is why Serbjoker also used the information that Ruffin has never been a juniors player against him and was banned along with me
Heres a question for Ameritia,why havent I been banned from any other forum for making a racist comment and if that was the kind of person I am,why havent I made any racist comments? You saw my comments on your thread about racism

Confirmed.
I was there the day VJ was banned. It was not because of any racist remark, Amri. Ruffin's the most fraudulent BR poster just like nadal is the biggest tennis fraud. I think your problem is that you've too much time on your hands. Thus far you are seeing everything but the truth.

VJ, amrit is the one to apologize to you. She's been stalking you and poking into your business. Very childish and rude.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:45 am

SR wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:I can only get that once I find Tim Ruffin, or I manage to log in to his BR account.

Why would BR randomly ban you for racism if you didn't say anything racist?
That doesn't make sense, unless you were framed.

You still dont get it?
Ruffin accused me of making a racist comment after I exposed the fact that he has been lying about his credentials all along,he did that to try and make me lose credibility.You should understand this cause you have applied the same tactic to me several times when you couldnt handle my comments about your drugs cheating drama queen idol
The reason why I was banned was cause Will the moderator had warned me several times that I wasn't allowed to bring this subject up about Ruffin and that I should back off.I refused to back off cause I thought it was bull shit that he could go around claiming to be a pro coach and a juniors player,and then use that information to try and prove that his opinion holds more weight then anyone else's when he was never a juniors player or a coach to begin with.I had several arguments with Will about it but he was protecting Ruffin cause Ruffin had played the race card against the website
So I kept going for Ruffin and then me and Serbjoker were banned
Ruffin was initially the one who was banned for making a racist comment cause I was the one who reported him and had him banned.He hid under several ids until he found a way to play the race card and they allowed him back again
This infuriated Serbjoker cause Ruffin had been sending him threatening PM's under several different id's because Djokovic was whipping Nadals ass,which is why Serbjoker also used the information that Ruffin has never been a juniors player against him and was banned along with me
Heres a question for Ameritia,why havent I been banned from any other forum for making a racist comment and if that was the kind of person I am,why havent I made any racist comments? You saw my comments on your thread about racism

Confirmed.
I was there the day VJ was banned. It was not because of any racist remark, Amri. Ruffin's the most fraudulent BR poster just like nadal is the biggest tennis fraud. I think your problem is that you've too much time on your hands. Thus far you are seeing everything but the truth.

VJ, amrit is the one to apologize to you. She's been stalking you and poking into your business. Very childish and rude.

Totally agree SR and thanks for setting the record straight Winking Cool
I don't think Amritia will change her mind though,she is desperate to discredit me and I wouldn't put it past her to make more false allegations against me
Terrible Xmas spirit eh??

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by ... on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:49 am

sorry to interrupt this friendly banter, just would like to confirm whether Amritia who posts here is a HE and not a SHE.
That's what (s)he confirmed some time ago when I asked a direct question.
Not a big deal either way, but would like to know when the sex-change operation took place.

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:50 am

Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Is that all you have??
Keep scrapping the barrel
You're disgusting.
Do you even know what Hitler did?

How can anyone with a sane mind say loving Hitler is like loving Nadal.

The barrel is irrelevant.

JA606 is a moderated site. Recently I wanted to say Toni is a "scumbag" but they won't accept my post. So if they published VJ Nazi comments,they've accepted it as such. How you feel about the post is your problem. If you can't deal with stuff you read in public forums, why is that VJ or anyone else's fault? You should take care of your own mental issues by going to see a shrink. No body owes you anything for the way you feel in cyberspace, OK?

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 am

noleisthebest wrote:sorry to interrupt this friendly banter, just would like to confirm whether Amritia who posts here is a HE and not a SHE.
That's what (s)he confirmed some time ago when I asked a direct question.
Not a big deal either way, but would like to know when the sex-change operation took place.

Thanks NITB..
I remember when I first joined 606v2,Amritia out of nowhere claimed to be a heterosexual male..( not sure what his sexuality had to do with anything)
But Socal referred to him as a her...its all been very confusing but like you said it doesnt really matter Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3143
Join date : 2012-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by ... on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 am

KEEP COOL
&
ENJOY TENNIS



...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:17 am

noleisthebest wrote:sorry to interrupt this friendly banter, just would like to confirm whether Amritia who posts here is a HE and not a SHE.
That's what (s)he confirmed some time ago when I asked a direct question.
Not a big deal either way, but would like to know when the sex-change operation took place.

I'm all confused too.

http://www.606v2.com/t34993-how-much-of-tennis-is-played-in-the-mind


http://www.sportpulse.net/content/how-much-tennis-played-mind-4754

It appears that Amri is xxxx xxxxx in sportspulse (is this not correct, amri?) According to xxxx xxxx's

Facebook profile, this person is male; the profile picture also looks to be a male. But that can be a pic of anyone. What I want to know is why socal called amri a "she" if she is a "HE"? Personally, amri sounds like a a "she" to me.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:29 am

How the flying fuck do you know who I am? Yikes

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:30 am

VJ wrote: Totally agree SR and thanks for setting the record straight
I don't think Amritia will change her mind though,she is desperate to discredit me and I wouldn't put it past her to make more false allegations against me
Terrible Xmas spirit eh??

Nah, kid's play. Certainly didn't ruin my spirit.

If she's really serious and has the confidence to discredit you she'd do it properly. She'd post a relpy-article right there at JA for all to see. She may also get backup from nadal fans there and even her v2 nadal friends. So why doesn't she do it and do it respectably? Your guess is as good as mine. Carry on with the Xmas cheers, a broken record can't do much harm at all.


Last edited by SR on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by ... on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:31 am

Thanks SR.
Personally, I'd rather not know the gory details and respect people's right to reveal/not reveal their private details.
I just got confused with the he/she issue as it appeared to have changed, which was a bit of a surprise Winking

...

Posts : 23911
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:32 am

Of course Im a guy, why on earth would I have a profile picture on Facebook of a guy, if I was a girl?
Socal doesn't know me in real life.

SR, how did you find out my name and Profile picture?

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:32 am

noleisthebest wrote:Thanks SR.
Personally, I'd rather not know the gory details and respect people's right to reveal/not reveal their private details.
Yes...

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am

SR wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:
Veejay wrote: [img]
Is that all you have??
Keep scrapping the barrel [img]
You're disgusting.
Do you even know what Hitler did?

How can anyone with a sane mind say loving Hitler is like loving Nadal.

The barrel is irrelevant.

JA606 is a moderated site.

A very weirdly moderated site.
They banned NITB for no reason, but thought the Hitler reference was OK.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:40 am

Amritia3ee wrote:Of course Im a guy, why on earth would I have a profile picture on Facebook of a guy, if I was a girl?
Socal doesn't know me in real life.

SR, how did you find out my name and Profile picture?


My dear, it's so easy it's not even funny. Besides, research is my business.
YOu advertised sportspulse at V2 where your article is published. And right under that article is your real name xxxx xx for all to see.

Look, I'm sorry if I caused you any trouble. But it is so obvious you;re xxxxx. I thought it is not meant to be a secret.

SayonaRa

Posts : 616
Join date : 2012-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 am

SR wrote:
VJ, amrit is the one to apologize to you. She's been stalking you and poking into your business. Very childish and rude.
No, I haven't stalked anyone. The information I have received is from a friend of Tim Ruffin on Vamos Brigade.
Stalking VJ on BR would be impossible, he has been banned and hence his comments have been wiped out.

You on the other hand... somehow know which website I write for, my name, and have found me on Facebook.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:43 am

SR: I want you to immediately delete all references to my name on this thread.

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:44 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_in_English_law

Larry Ellison

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2012-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum