Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

+4
Tenez
Larry Ellison
noleisthebest
Veejay
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 Empty Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by SayonaRa Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:04 pm

VJ, what do you say, time to let go? Let's move on and peace to all. GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 1054142425

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 Empty Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Veejay Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm

SR wrote:VJ, what do you say, time to let go? Let's move on and peace to all. [img]

I agree but I am finding it amusing how Amritia has been caught up in a web of his own lies,I think I will hang around for a little bit to see how he tries to spin himself out of this one Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 pm

???
Someone contacted me on VB with information, what are you on about? I did also talk to Ruffin's friend, but that was nothing to do with you, I was also trying to find the real Tim Ruffin.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Tenez wrote:I don;t know many (if any) Federer fans upset by Fed bashers. I know many Nadal fans being upset by his bashing.

Fed's given us the most slams but nadal's given his fans the most injuries. So I can understand Nadal fans' insecurity.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:11 pm

SR wrote:VJ, what do you say, time to let go? Let's move on and peace to all. [img]
Kl kl Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:12 pm

SR wrote:
Tenez wrote:I don;t know many (if any) Federer fans upset by Fed bashers. I know many Nadal fans being upset by his bashing.

Fed's given us the most slams but nadal's given his fans the most injuries. So I can understand Nadal fans' insecurity.
Nadal es el mejor Thumbs Up (imo)

Vamos Parera!

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:
truffin1 wrote:
. wrote:Ruffin may have been banned, but this wouldn't excuse any racist abuse you have him, or that disgusting comment you made on Hitler.

No, I am not the Tim Ruffin from Bleacher, but use the name as a joke. I am though well aware of everything that went on at Bleacher with him, VJ and others... You may say I am just siding with VJ, which is fine, but I am going to lay everything out in truthful order, and what you think is what you think...so be it.

Tim Ruffin wrote articles for a time on Bleacher and was quite controversial. A Federer hater and Nadal is Goat slant created lots of debate. In his articles, which I have some saved, he claimed to be a "rebel" "who shook up the junior ranks as a 5'8' African American beating up on rich white boys" "I've done the hard miles just like Federer and know what it takes to be out there" "my knees ended my carreer but I spent many years coaching elite junior players" "the kids I coach all have obnoxious parents" "I've watched thousands of hours of tape, coached dozens of top players, played and beat pros, and I know for a fact Federer is not the Goat", on an on.. He made many claims....... He fought with Federer fans both publicly and privately and suddenly he was suspended as a writer on Bleacher. He signed back on as Tim Ruffin and put out a long post that claimed he was the victim of racist attacks and that when he simple cut and pasted what the person had said, that Bleacher had suspended him. When asked why they had suspended him for simply using his attackers words to respond, he claimed that the Bleacher mods were racist too, that he would never post on Bleacher again and would not support a racist website. He then left.. Several months later he returned as Mr. Ruffin, said he had a change of heart and was going to start posting. He took up where he left off and began hating on Federer again, siding with a quite insane hater writer named VeeJay Shetty, and fighting with Fed fans.. all the while claimiing he was a tennis expert, that his opinion was right and anyone who differed was wrong,etc. He was soon banned as Mr. Ruffin for publically and privately cheering on a poster named Sam Haddad who came up with a truly bizarre scheme to support Shetty by going on Federer fans home pages and saying he would spam them with some fake user names he made up if they did not publically go on Shetty's articles and say they agreed with her.. Really strange stuff. I saw some of the internal moderator communication with various Fed fans and apparently Ruffin had been pming Haddad in regards to the scheme and they were both banned. The writer VeeJay Shetty was quickly banned permently also. Soon after, Ruffin reappeared with a different name called La Madrina... posting exact Ruffin arguments and all but admitting he was Ruffin. After a particluar beat down of La Madrina for posting just nonsense, Ruffin suddenly resigned on as The RealTim Ruffin and began posting again. Coincidentaly, La Mardrina immediatly stopped posting.. This new Ruffin id went on for awhile and was eventually banned for calling Fed fans names and insulting their intelligence. Coincidentaly, La Madrina reappeared the next day are took up where the other Ruffin id had ended. Around this time a serbian Djokovic fans named Serbjoker began to post and Ruffin would pick on him as now Ruffin didn't like Djokovic since Djokovic was beating Nadal. Serbjoker embarressed Ruffin by throroughly refuting a Ruffin comment and Ruffin privately pm'ed him with a threat (which I was shown by Serb) that in short said things like "you don't know who you are dealing with, but if you mention my name or question me again, I will beat you down" La Madrina(Ruffin) was banned quickly.. Some time passed and suddenlty Tim Ruffin re signed under his name and began posting again. This incensed Serbjoker who had been assured Ruffin would no longer bother him and was banned. Serb reported Ruffins return to the Bleacher moderator Will and was told that while Will recognized Ruffin as a "troll" and sympathized, that Ruffin had been in touch with some higherups and used the "race card" to rejoin the forum and Will felt like he wasn't touchable. Will suggested that Serb just ignore Ruffin. Now I beleive VeeJay has recounted how he was also warned at this time after arguing with Ruffin many times to stay away from Ruffin and have no contact. I can attest that this boards VeeJay and Ruffins arguements were never racial, and Vee Jay was never banned for racism but for simple arguing. Around this time, in all honesty, I was the one who discovered through a USTA coordinator at Regionals that the USTA website offered easy search of all USA players, their records, and all coaches of any kind were registered. I discovered when I searched that Tim Ruffin was far from what he had claimed to be... he was actually unranked and rated at what in the USA would be a beginner recreational player, was never certified or registered as a coach, and in short- was a big fraud as a writer and posters since he claimed his resume gave him credibility. I showed VeeJay and Serb these things and they posted it and humiliated Ruffin. Ruffin went to the moderators and claimed they had exposed private info (it's public and anyne can see it) and he was a victim of racisim again. Now I saw all of the communication with the moderators with both our VeeJay and Serb and they absolved them of any wrongdoing of racisim and showing private info, but Will banned them for ignoring his rule to not post in respons to Ruffin. Plain and simple. The banning was because they were told not to talk to Ruffin in order to keep peace and they didn't.

Tim Ruffin was soon banned again though for further bad behaviour. He then tried a couple of new id's that were quickly banned and then settled in as John Doe... Around time Sam Haddad was banned for racist comments calling several posters "monkeys" and saying Berdych and Rosol were a "horrible race of people" Haddad signed right back on the next day and attacked a resprected poster with some horrible age related discrimination. He was banned again. Many posters were now publcially talking about Ruffin being a fake and showing his USTA listins to whihc John Doe finally admitted he was Ruffin, said he had never claimed to be anyting but a "recreational player" John Doe"Ruffin" was also banned as the new moderator who replaced Will figured out he was Ruffin. I will honestly say again that I had private communications with this moderator that alerted me to that fact that Ruffin is considered banned permantly and that any reported id that they can accuaratly connect to him would be banned. Haddad signed back on a third time and when told Ruffin was banned again admitted that his "idol" had made up his resume as he had seen the "I only claimed to be a recrational player" comment. Haddad is trying to keep a low profile so he also sin't banned again..

Tim Ruffin has been banned as much as 6, possibly more times from Bleacher. Clearly, he has to be doing SOMETHING wrong. He made up his resume, went balistic when exposed, and has a clear ax to grind. Vee Jay was never banned for racisim and other than Ruffin trying to connect hsi resume being exposed to some type of racism which was comical, Vee Jay was never accused of such a thing.

If it's Ruffin you are talkng to or antoher Bleacher member, I would be quite interested to see if they will refute anything I have said or the time line laid out..
Thanks, this is an interesting well written account. It is very different to what I have heard, I will pass this on and see what others make of it.
Do you think it's possible Ruffin was so annoying to the Federer fans that Veejay lost his cool and said some inappropriate comments?

Yes, long account but interesting. I saw many people lose their cool with Ruffin and argue with him, but never 1 comment that had to do with racisim or I considered racist. In fact, the only person who got suspended for racisim was Ruffin and later Haddad who was a Ruffin fan. It's just that anytime Ruffin lost an argument, or got banned- he CLAIMED racism. There is no doubt racism in the world, but we also know there are those who use the race card unfairly or to excuse their own behavior by playing victim. I know exactly what went on behind the scenes and publically with VeeJay and Ruffin, and there was nothing involved with race. VeeJay would attack Ruffins failed predicitions, which there were many, and later his fake resume, and the only defense Ruffin had was to claim racism.

I have no anger with Ruffin. He was fun to debate to an extent. The most bothersome thing about him was he would make a prediction like "Federer will fall to bottom of top 10 by end of 2010" and when you would later bring it up and point out how wrong it was, he would go ballistic and go to the gutter.. It is what it is though..

truffin1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:To be fair to SR, after I asked she did change my name to A B and edit her comment earlier today GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 3157886161

Oh I see. Good. Thanks SR!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 pm

[quote="Veejay"]
SR wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:SR stalked me on Facebook [img]
Are you going to deny that too Veejay [img]

OMG I committed a serious crime. I stalke AB on FB. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]

What else do people do on FB? I look up many people via FB; my old classmates, old friends, new friends relatives' relatives, friends' friends, old/new colleagues etc.

YOur FB picture actually reminds me of my old tennis coach, Greg. He's from the Philippines. Always used to tell me to focus on my FH, he said that's my "bread and butter." He always reminded me, "hit and go back to the centre." Good memories.

GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 2033450363 GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 2033450363
Just caught Amritia out in a huge lie,says someone contacted him with the information and he didnt ask for it,but earlier on this thread he admitted that he was the troll during the summer that was claiming all kinds of crap and dropping names to try and find things out and "expose" people GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 2033450363
It just keeps getting better...at the rate he is lying I wouldnt be surprised if Amritia is Ruffin GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 2033450363

I didn’t mean to undermine your efforts vs amri when I called for time out and peace earlier. We know his history. All his efforts
past and present to smear you have failed and proven to be self-defeating. So another expected amri lie isn’t going to make him look any worse. No need to stoop to his level. Hope you’re good now to rejoin the festive spirit. GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 1101037640

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Nadal es el mejor GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 3157886161 (imo)

Amri, you're very welcomed to go against history which says otherwise.
I hope you're not too nervous like him awaiting his first match. GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!! - Page 4 364988687

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:06 pm

I have no anger with Ruffin. He was fun to debate to an extent. The most bothersome thing about him was he would make a prediction like "Federer will fall to bottom of top 10 by end of 2010" and when you would later bring it up and point out how wrong it was, he would go ballistic and go to the gutter.. It is what it is though..

Ruffin never predicted bottom of top 10,its was always out of the top 10,only when he was proven wrong did he try to claim that he meant bottom of top 10 even though thats still hasnt happened Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I didn’t mean to undermine your efforts vs amri when I called for time out and peace earlier. We know his history. All his efforts
past and present to smear you have failed and proven to be self-defeating. So another expected amri lie isn’t going to make him look any worse. No need to stoop to his level. Hope you’re good now to rejoin the festive spirit

Not at all,you know me better then that! All in all its been very educational,even after several people told Amritia the truth,proving to him how many lies Ruffin has told,proving that the guy is very racist and is mentally disturbed,Amritia still choses to side with him and believe him and once again choses to side with a known liar Laugh
What makes matters worse is that Ameritia claims he has never even spoken to Ruffin,only a so called friend of his,so he hasnt even heard anything from the horses mouth but yet still choses to believe what he is told by someone who wasnt even there Laugh
Speaks volumes doesn't it?

Last edited by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:31 pm

that's called loyalty. I heard that there are still Armstrong fans supporting him even now. they know he's guilty but their love for him doesn't change.

You think if nadal were to announce in his next biography that he doped, fans like amri will denounce him? NO way. They will still stand by his side. It's nothing to do with tennis or integrity and all to do with idol worship. It defies reasons.

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm

SR wrote:that's called loyalty. I heard that there are still Armstrong fans supporting him even now. they know he's guilty but their love for him doesn't change.

You think if nadal were to announce in his next biography that he doped, fans like amri will denounce him? NO way. They will still stand by his side. It's nothing to do with tennis or integrity and all to do with idol worship. It defies reasons.

Thumbs Up Applause
Ameritia will still deny it even if Nadal admits to it,and then he will blame me Laugh
I wonder what happened to the post he claimed I would address to him- "now (no) doubt Veejay will respond with an aggressive post towards me, that's his nature."

I dont believe I did so I guess its not in my nature then....another epic fail on Ameritias part Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Gangnam style has hit 1 billion hits on youtube!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Bubbly Applause Laugh Thumbs Up Big Grin

Guess the world is coming to an end today!

Last edited by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Veejay wrote:
I wonder what happened to the post he claimed I would address to him- "now (no) doubt Veejay will respond with an aggressive post towards me, that's his nature."

I dont believe I did so I guess its not in my nature then....another epic fail on Ameritias part Big Grin
Interesting Veejay.

You make an aggressive post attacking me on the premise that I have falsely predicted that you would make an aggressive post attacking me.

Curious.

And what do you mean I would deny it if Nadal said so? Do you take me to be delusional?
If Nadal admits to something, it would be true 100%. Of course.

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Veejay wrote:Gangnam style has hit 1 billion hits on youtube!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Bubbly Applause Laugh Thumbs Up Big Grin
On the day which was meant to be the end of the world too... smiley

Larry Ellison

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ryanr2 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:15 am

recently phy has released a new track with snoop dog, i wonder if it's going to be as popular as gangnam style  Big Grin
the song is called "hangover"
ryanr2
ryanr2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum