» The Ultimate GOAT List
Today at 1:13 am by Daniel

» Race to London
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by naxroy

» Players popularity - What makes it?
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Tenez

» Asian Swing 2017: Bejing/Tokyo & Shanghai
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:42 pm by luvsports!

» Who Is Going To Be The Next Number One?
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:18 pm by legendkillar

» One of the best match ever?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:24 am by Tenez

» Stefanos Tsitsipas
Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:13 am by noleisthebest

» Jelena Ostapenko
Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:26 pm by Jahu

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GANGNAM STYLE CLOSING IN ON 1 BILLION HITS ON YOUTUBE!!

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Veejay wrote:Well you should ask yourself the same question why you believe Ruffin
Everyone will tell you thats what happened...
The day I was banned,Ruffin nearly got banned for making another racist comment about Serbians...that really offended Serbjoker who reported him
When it was clear Ruffin had gotten a stern warning from the mods,he started trying to cover his ass by apologising and claiming he had nothing against Serbians and that he even dated a Serbian girl Laugh Laugh

He then warned Serbjoker to stay away from me cause I had sent him a racist PM!!
This is how I found out that I apparently sent him a racist PM ( LIES)
The funniest thing about this is that Ruffin himself claimed several times a few weeks earlier that he had blocked me,which meant I couldn't read his page or send him any PM's,but then he went on to claim I sent him a racist PM LOL!!
The guy is such a lair...anyone on BR will tell you that
Look you were banned from BR. Tim Ruffin has said you racially abused him... You are claiming you were framed.
I don't know who to believe, the thing is only you and Tim Ruffin know the truth. SR, Martin and all your other friends will always back you up.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:You were banned from BR due to racism.
Need I say much more?

Amri, nobody here cares why Veejay was banned.
He is a valuable contributor and very knowledgeable on certain topics.

I'd be grateful if you could just accept that and move on. I don't know why you brought up something completely irrelevant to this forum here.

I do gather that you are not happy about certain things, but life is a lot more enjoyable if you concentrate on its nicer side and don't dwell or the negatives.

After all, we are all here because we love tennis, well, at least that's the idea

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:06 pm

. wrote:
Veejay wrote:Well you should ask yourself the same question why you believe Ruffin
Everyone will tell you thats what happened...
The day I was banned,Ruffin nearly got banned for making another racist comment about Serbians...that really offended Serbjoker who reported him
When it was clear Ruffin had gotten a stern warning from the mods,he started trying to cover his ass by apologising and claiming he had nothing against Serbians and that he even dated a Serbian girl Laugh Laugh

He then warned Serbjoker to stay away from me cause I had sent him a racist PM!!
This is how I found out that I apparently sent him a racist PM ( LIES)
The funniest thing about this is that Ruffin himself claimed several times a few weeks earlier that he had blocked me,which meant I couldn't read his page or send him any PM's,but then he went on to claim I sent him a racist PM LOL!!
The guy is such a lair...anyone on BR will tell you that
Look you were banned from BR. Tim Ruffin has said you racially abused him... You are claiming you were framed.
I don't know who to believe, the thing is only you and Tim Ruffin know the truth. SR, Martin and all your other friends will always back you up.

Of course Ruffin claimed he was racially abused,he played the race card for gods sake!!
He had been banned again for bulling and threatening people via PM and that was the final straw for the mods.Then he suddenly was allowed to come back under his user name T Ruffin,much to Serbjoker's rage as he had been bullied by Ruffin
It then came to light that Ruffin had played the race card and accused the website of not allowing him back cause he is black,they gave in to his demands and allowed him back again.Ever since he was playing the victim when the truth is he was the culprit
But seriously Amritia if this is your stance that only Ruffin and I know the truth then why are you making allegations and accusations when you dont know the truth?
Please do enlighten me...

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:09 pm

Either Tim Ruffin framed you and lied, or you were actually racist to him.
Which is it, I don't know; and not does SR or any of your other friends.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:12 pm

jerk.com/xxxx

xxxxxx is not a jerk LOOOOL!!!
Have a look its priceless

Last edited by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:13 pm

. wrote:Either Tim Ruffin framed you and lied, or you were actually racist to him.

If you don't know why are you making allegations when you're not even sure whether its true or not?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:14 pm

Veejay wrote:
. wrote:Either Tim Ruffin framed you and lied, or you were actually racist to him.

If you don't know why are you making allegations when you're not even sure whether its true or not?
I believe Tim Ruffin, I think he is more trustworthy than you.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:17 pm

This is a bit like the John Terry case.
I alleged and believed he was guilty, even though he could have been innocent and was framed.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:19 pm

. wrote:
Veejay wrote:

I believe Tim Ruffin, I think he is more trustworthy than you.

Laugh
First you said you didn't know,now you're saying you believe him over me...
Go ahead believe him,I don't care,let the dishonest lead the blind...I told you the truth so take it or leave

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Yes it's a bit like the JT case then Veejay.

Only he really knew the truth about whether he was asking it in an question to Anyon.
I didn't believe John Terry though as I don't find him trustworthy. Only he knew the truth though.

Of course SR and Martin will back you up, they are your friends. Ashley Cole was John Terry's friend and he backed up JT.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:34 pm

I dont care if you dont believe me,but the fact that you believe Ruffin speaks volumes
Not even his friend Sam Haddad believes him anymore and he finally admitted to the fact that Ruffin had lied about his credentials

" Sam Haddad 1713137 posted 2 minutes ago 1354390910 10866128 10862856 Sam Contributor I 1 comment collapsed
@Peter: Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure why I was being called a racist in this case, since I never mentioned race, just age discrimination, which I stated before, was very wrong of me to do. I wonder why Tim was banned. He wrote about tennis and was critical of Federer, and like you said, wasn't truthful about his past/current occupation"

So it seem youre the only one left who is foolish enough to believe Ruffin " xxxxxx"

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Well there are many who tell me he differently... So clearly Im not the only one.
The thing is no one knows who is right apart from you and Tim.
There are many who have told me to believe Tim, while you and your friends here have told me to not believe him...

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 pm

I seriously doubt there would be many people telling you to believe Ruffin,So I think youre just lying
By the way why did you change your profile name from Ameritia to "." xxxxx?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Veejay wrote:I seriously doubt there would be many people telling you to believe Ruffin,So I think youre just lying
By the way why did you change your profile name from Ameritia to "." xxxxx?
That's what people told me Veejay, that's what they told me. Of course they may be wrong, or they may be right.
I changed my username because I wanted too.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm sorry Veejay, but I don't trust you or your friends on this one.
Someone has claimed that you were racist towards them, and the BR authorities also banned you.

I believe you were racist to him.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:50 pm

And I guess Ruffin has never been banned...not once or 50+ times..and yet you still believe him.Youre making such a fool of yourself..desperate time calls for desperate measures eh?
Im done here xxxxxx..hope I still dont haunt you over the festive period

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Ruffin may have been banned, but this wouldn't excuse any racist abuse you have him, or that disgusting comment you made on Hitler.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by truffin1 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 am

. wrote:Ruffin may have been banned, but this wouldn't excuse any racist abuse you have him, or that disgusting comment you made on Hitler.

No, I am not the Tim Ruffin from Bleacher, but use the name as a joke. I am though well aware of everything that went on at Bleacher with him, VJ and others... You may say I am just siding with VJ, which is fine, but I am going to lay everything out in truthful order, and what you think is what you think...so be it.

Tim Ruffin wrote articles for a time on Bleacher and was quite controversial. A Federer hater and Nadal is Goat slant created lots of debate. In his articles, which I have some saved, he claimed to be a "rebel" "who shook up the junior ranks as a 5'8' African American beating up on rich white boys" "I've done the hard miles just like Federer and know what it takes to be out there" "my knees ended my carreer but I spent many years coaching elite junior players" "the kids I coach all have obnoxious parents" "I've watched thousands of hours of tape, coached dozens of top players, played and beat pros, and I know for a fact Federer is not the Goat", on an on.. He made many claims....... He fought with Federer fans both publicly and privately and suddenly he was suspended as a writer on Bleacher. He signed back on as Tim Ruffin and put out a long post that claimed he was the victim of racist attacks and that when he simple cut and pasted what the person had said, that Bleacher had suspended him. When asked why they had suspended him for simply using his attackers words to respond, he claimed that the Bleacher mods were racist too, that he would never post on Bleacher again and would not support a racist website. He then left.. Several months later he returned as Mr. Ruffin, said he had a change of heart and was going to start posting. He took up where he left off and began hating on Federer again, siding with a quite insane hater writer named VeeJay Shetty, and fighting with Fed fans.. all the while claimiing he was a tennis expert, that his opinion was right and anyone who differed was wrong,etc. He was soon banned as Mr. Ruffin for publically and privately cheering on a poster named Sam Haddad who came up with a truly bizarre scheme to support Shetty by going on Federer fans home pages and saying he would spam them with some fake user names he made up if they did not publically go on Shetty's articles and say they agreed with her.. Really strange stuff. I saw some of the internal moderator communication with various Fed fans and apparently Ruffin had been pming Haddad in regards to the scheme and they were both banned. The writer VeeJay Shetty was quickly banned permently also. Soon after, Ruffin reappeared with a different name called La Madrina... posting exact Ruffin arguments and all but admitting he was Ruffin. After a particluar beat down of La Madrina for posting just nonsense, Ruffin suddenly resigned on as The RealTim Ruffin and began posting again. Coincidentaly, La Mardrina immediatly stopped posting.. This new Ruffin id went on for awhile and was eventually banned for calling Fed fans names and insulting their intelligence. Coincidentaly, La Madrina reappeared the next day are took up where the other Ruffin id had ended. Around this time a serbian Djokovic fans named Serbjoker began to post and Ruffin would pick on him as now Ruffin didn't like Djokovic since Djokovic was beating Nadal. Serbjoker embarressed Ruffin by throroughly refuting a Ruffin comment and Ruffin privately pm'ed him with a threat (which I was shown by Serb) that in short said things like "you don't know who you are dealing with, but if you mention my name or question me again, I will beat you down" La Madrina(Ruffin) was banned quickly.. Some time passed and suddenlty Tim Ruffin re signed under his name and began posting again. This incensed Serbjoker who had been assured Ruffin would no longer bother him and was banned. Serb reported Ruffins return to the Bleacher moderator Will and was told that while Will recognized Ruffin as a "troll" and sympathized, that Ruffin had been in touch with some higherups and used the "race card" to rejoin the forum and Will felt like he wasn't touchable. Will suggested that Serb just ignore Ruffin. Now I beleive VeeJay has recounted how he was also warned at this time after arguing with Ruffin many times to stay away from Ruffin and have no contact. I can attest that this boards VeeJay and Ruffins arguements were never racial, and Vee Jay was never banned for racism but for simple arguing. Around this time, in all honesty, I was the one who discovered through a USTA coordinator at Regionals that the USTA website offered easy search of all USA players, their records, and all coaches of any kind were registered. I discovered when I searched that Tim Ruffin was far from what he had claimed to be... he was actually unranked and rated at what in the USA would be a beginner recreational player, was never certified or registered as a coach, and in short- was a big fraud as a writer and posters since he claimed his resume gave him credibility. I showed VeeJay and Serb these things and they posted it and humiliated Ruffin. Ruffin went to the moderators and claimed they had exposed private info (it's public and anyne can see it) and he was a victim of racisim again. Now I saw all of the communication with the moderators with both our VeeJay and Serb and they absolved them of any wrongdoing of racisim and showing private info, but Will banned them for ignoring his rule to not post in respons to Ruffin. Plain and simple. The banning was because they were told not to talk to Ruffin in order to keep peace and they didn't.

Tim Ruffin was soon banned again though for further bad behaviour. He then tried a couple of new id's that were quickly banned and then settled in as John Doe... Around time Sam Haddad was banned for racist comments calling several posters "monkeys" and saying Berdych and Rosol were a "horrible race of people" Haddad signed right back on the next day and attacked a resprected poster with some horrible age related discrimination. He was banned again. Many posters were now publcially talking about Ruffin being a fake and showing his USTA listins to whihc John Doe finally admitted he was Ruffin, said he had never claimed to be anyting but a "recreational player" John Doe"Ruffin" was also banned as the new moderator who replaced Will figured out he was Ruffin. I will honestly say again that I had private communications with this moderator that alerted me to that fact that Ruffin is considered banned permantly and that any reported id that they can accuaratly connect to him would be banned. Haddad signed back on a third time and when told Ruffin was banned again admitted that his "idol" had made up his resume as he had seen the "I only claimed to be a recrational player" comment. Haddad is trying to keep a low profile so he also sin't banned again..

Tim Ruffin has been banned as much as 6, possibly more times from Bleacher. Clearly, he has to be doing SOMETHING wrong. He made up his resume, went balistic when exposed, and has a clear ax to grind. Vee Jay was never banned for racisim and other than Ruffin trying to connect hsi resume being exposed to some type of racism which was comical, Vee Jay was never accused of such a thing.

If it's Ruffin you are talkng to or antoher Bleacher member, I would be quite interested to see if they will refute anything I have said or the time line laid out..

truffin1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 am

truffin1 wrote:
. wrote:Ruffin may have been banned, but this wouldn't excuse any racist abuse you have him, or that disgusting comment you made on Hitler.

No, I am not the Tim Ruffin from Bleacher, but use the name as a joke. I am though well aware of everything that went on at Bleacher with him, VJ and others... You may say I am just siding with VJ, which is fine, but I am going to lay everything out in truthful order, and what you think is what you think...so be it.

Tim Ruffin wrote articles for a time on Bleacher and was quite controversial. A Federer hater and Nadal is Goat slant created lots of debate. In his articles, which I have some saved, he claimed to be a "rebel" "who shook up the junior ranks as a 5'8' African American beating up on rich white boys" "I've done the hard miles just like Federer and know what it takes to be out there" "my knees ended my carreer but I spent many years coaching elite junior players" "the kids I coach all have obnoxious parents" "I've watched thousands of hours of tape, coached dozens of top players, played and beat pros, and I know for a fact Federer is not the Goat", on an on.. He made many claims....... He fought with Federer fans both publicly and privately and suddenly he was suspended as a writer on Bleacher. He signed back on as Tim Ruffin and put out a long post that claimed he was the victim of racist attacks and that when he simple cut and pasted what the person had said, that Bleacher had suspended him. When asked why they had suspended him for simply using his attackers words to respond, he claimed that the Bleacher mods were racist too, that he would never post on Bleacher again and would not support a racist website. He then left.. Several months later he returned as Mr. Ruffin, said he had a change of heart and was going to start posting. He took up where he left off and began hating on Federer again, siding with a quite insane hater writer named VeeJay Shetty, and fighting with Fed fans.. all the while claimiing he was a tennis expert, that his opinion was right and anyone who differed was wrong,etc. He was soon banned as Mr. Ruffin for publically and privately cheering on a poster named Sam Haddad who came up with a truly bizarre scheme to support Shetty by going on Federer fans home pages and saying he would spam them with some fake user names he made up if they did not publically go on Shetty's articles and say they agreed with her.. Really strange stuff. I saw some of the internal moderator communication with various Fed fans and apparently Ruffin had been pming Haddad in regards to the scheme and they were both banned. The writer VeeJay Shetty was quickly banned permently also. Soon after, Ruffin reappeared with a different name called La Madrina... posting exact Ruffin arguments and all but admitting he was Ruffin. After a particluar beat down of La Madrina for posting just nonsense, Ruffin suddenly resigned on as The RealTim Ruffin and began posting again. Coincidentaly, La Mardrina immediatly stopped posting.. This new Ruffin id went on for awhile and was eventually banned for calling Fed fans names and insulting their intelligence. Coincidentaly, La Madrina reappeared the next day are took up where the other Ruffin id had ended. Around this time a serbian Djokovic fans named Serbjoker began to post and Ruffin would pick on him as now Ruffin didn't like Djokovic since Djokovic was beating Nadal. Serbjoker embarressed Ruffin by throroughly refuting a Ruffin comment and Ruffin privately pm'ed him with a threat (which I was shown by Serb) that in short said things like "you don't know who you are dealing with, but if you mention my name or question me again, I will beat you down" La Madrina(Ruffin) was banned quickly.. Some time passed and suddenlty Tim Ruffin re signed under his name and began posting again. This incensed Serbjoker who had been assured Ruffin would no longer bother him and was banned. Serb reported Ruffins return to the Bleacher moderator Will and was told that while Will recognized Ruffin as a "troll" and sympathized, that Ruffin had been in touch with some higherups and used the "race card" to rejoin the forum and Will felt like he wasn't touchable. Will suggested that Serb just ignore Ruffin. Now I beleive VeeJay has recounted how he was also warned at this time after arguing with Ruffin many times to stay away from Ruffin and have no contact. I can attest that this boards VeeJay and Ruffins arguements were never racial, and Vee Jay was never banned for racism but for simple arguing. Around this time, in all honesty, I was the one who discovered through a USTA coordinator at Regionals that the USTA website offered easy search of all USA players, their records, and all coaches of any kind were registered. I discovered when I searched that Tim Ruffin was far from what he had claimed to be... he was actually unranked and rated at what in the USA would be a beginner recreational player, was never certified or registered as a coach, and in short- was a big fraud as a writer and posters since he claimed his resume gave him credibility. I showed VeeJay and Serb these things and they posted it and humiliated Ruffin. Ruffin went to the moderators and claimed they had exposed private info (it's public and anyne can see it) and he was a victim of racisim again. Now I saw all of the communication with the moderators with both our VeeJay and Serb and they absolved them of any wrongdoing of racisim and showing private info, but Will banned them for ignoring his rule to not post in respons to Ruffin. Plain and simple. The banning was because they were told not to talk to Ruffin in order to keep peace and they didn't.

Tim Ruffin was soon banned again though for further bad behaviour. He then tried a couple of new id's that were quickly banned and then settled in as John Doe... Around time Sam Haddad was banned for racist comments calling several posters "monkeys" and saying Berdych and Rosol were a "horrible race of people" Haddad signed right back on the next day and attacked a resprected poster with some horrible age related discrimination. He was banned again. Many posters were now publcially talking about Ruffin being a fake and showing his USTA listins to whihc John Doe finally admitted he was Ruffin, said he had never claimed to be anyting but a "recreational player" John Doe"Ruffin" was also banned as the new moderator who replaced Will figured out he was Ruffin. I will honestly say again that I had private communications with this moderator that alerted me to that fact that Ruffin is considered banned permantly and that any reported id that they can accuaratly connect to him would be banned. Haddad signed back on a third time and when told Ruffin was banned again admitted that his "idol" had made up his resume as he had seen the "I only claimed to be a recrational player" comment. Haddad is trying to keep a low profile so he also sin't banned again..

Tim Ruffin has been banned as much as 6, possibly more times from Bleacher. Clearly, he has to be doing SOMETHING wrong. He made up his resume, went balistic when exposed, and has a clear ax to grind. Vee Jay was never banned for racisim and other than Ruffin trying to connect hsi resume being exposed to some type of racism which was comical, Vee Jay was never accused of such a thing.

If it's Ruffin you are talkng to or antoher Bleacher member, I would be quite interested to see if they will refute anything I have said or the time line laid out..

Wow, that's quite a testimony!

I was there from the beginning to end. I can attest to every word you recounted. You should
save this post and resubmit it as an article/case study sometime in future at an appropriate time and entitle it:

The Case of Tim Ruffin and Rafael Nadal: The Most Fraudulent Tennis Fans in Support of the Most Fraudulent Tennis Champion

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:10 am

. wrote:SR: I want you to immediately delete all references to my name on this thread.

Amri, I don't take orders from anyone.

How about you learning to take responsibility for your own misdeeds?
And while you're at it, learn some manners.

Oh. PS, you've erased your username, that means you are the one who obviously have something to hide.
YOu've been caught lying more than once. You want to smear someone or have people believe in what you say, at least establish some self-respect and credibility first...

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 am

The whole thing makes for interesting reading even though I don't think I ever knew that Ruffin....and glad our Truffin is a different one....though frankly whatever is said on the net through a pseudo is very unlikely to affect my world.

I will however delete the references to amri's real name as so is his wish.

So please withold member's real identity, it can have nasty implications when job searches and so on.

Thanks.

However amri, if you wish to post here, post as amri (or else) but not as a "."

Last edited by Tenez on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 am

Tenez wrote:
I will however delete the references to amri's real name as so is his wish.
Thankyou Tenez, was going to ask you that Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:23 am

@ TRuffin
Thats quite a summery there muffin Laugh :P
You remember that it was Ruffin who was banned for making a racist comment,because you know I was the one who reported him and had him banned
As everone who knows Ruffin will know he always claimed that there is no GOAT,although he claimed at the same time that Serena is the GOAT ( simply cause she is black) but then when Nadal was on route to having the chance to win 4 majors in a row at the AO,suddenly Ruffin claimed that there can only be a GOAT if someone wins 4 majors in a row ( funny how he never claimed that when Federer was on route)

Then he went on to make his ridiculous prediction that Nadal will win 7 majors in a row and have a no1 streak never seen before in the history of tennis.He also claimed that if this happened,half the people who commented on BR ( mostly Fed fans) would leave the forum
Of course we all know how that ended,when Nadal lost to Ferrer on another phantom injury Ruffin lost it and starting insulting people and Federer left right and centre,making racist comments and then claiming there can only be a GOAT if someone won 7 RG titles in a row ( moving the goal posts once again Laugh )

After being banned he immediately came back under another username but was immediately exposed by Pete Samford and cause everyone was still laughing at his failed prediction,he told everyone including the mods at BR to go fuck themsleves and left.He also told the MOD to delete all the articles he had written for BR
So in the end the only person who ended up leaving the forum was himself Laugh
Ruffin has the biggest ego I have ever seen,so it wasnt long before his ego couldnt handle not being able to mouth off his usual crap and was back hiding under several different id's
He hated me most of all cause I kept bringing up Nadals drug abuse and his failed predictions,how the 7 straight majors turned out to be 7 straight loses and how the only person who ended up leaving BR was hismself Laugh
Boy didnt times change...he went from bragging about his writing and tennis skills to having to hide under several different usernames pretending not to be himself and still getting banned for it Laugh
Did I tell you what Pete Samford told me when I told him about Rufins lying about his credentials?
Pete lives in Florida where Ruffin apparently claims to live too and because Ruffin was going around claiming he would beat everyone on the forum at tennis all day long Pete decided to take him up on his challenge and organised to meet Ruffin for a match.Ruffin instead chickened out by coming up with some ridiculous excuse and Pete immediately knew Ruffin was a 1st class fraud and mocked him about it
Ruffin ran to the mods and claimed Pete was racially abusing him so Pete was banned
Thats always what Ruffin does,he plays the race card and claims everyone is racist towards him
I am glad to hear his karma is finally catching up with him

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 am

SR wrote:
Oh. PS, you've erased your username, that means you are the one who obviously have something to hide. [img]
Yes changing my username to a dot is conclusive proof of wrongdoing... lol

P.S. Perhaps you can stop stalking me on facebook, that would make a change Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:30 am

truffin1 wrote:

Thanks, this is an interesting well written account. It is very different to what I have heard, I will pass this on and see what others make of it.
Do you think it's possible Ruffin was so annoying to the Federer fans that Veejay lost his cool and said some inappropriate comments?

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 am

Tenez wrote:
However amri, if you wish to post here, post as amri (or else) but not as a "."
I am waiting for all references to my name to be taken out before I go back to my original username.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 am

Oh, you've already done it, Thanks Tenez Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:33 am

SR wrote:
. wrote:SR: I want you to immediately delete all references to my name on this thread.

Amri, I don't take orders from anyone.

How about you learning to take responsibility for your own misdeeds?
And while you're at it, learn some manners. [img]

Oh. PS, you've erased your username, that means you are the one who obviously have something to hide. [img]
YOu've been caught lying more than once. You want to smear someone or have people believe in what you say, at least establish some self-respect and credibility first...

We shouldn't really bother with Amritia,its quite clear he/she is a liar,is two faced and is trouble making troll
She/he does this every time,especially to me.She cant handle the fact that her idol is a lying cheating thief,but instead of pointing the finger at him (the culprit) she points the finger at me like I am the one who has done something wrong,just because I highlight it
I think thats really says a lot about him/her
We should just ignore her from now on cause she wont stop here,it won't be long before she makes more false allegations in support of Ruffin
See,she is now claiming what TRuffin wrote is a different account of what happened when I basically said the same thing much earlier * rolls eyes*
If I was banned for making a racist comment why was Serbjoker banned along with me? Did he also make a racist comment? Laugh

Last edited by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:34 am

Veejay wrote:She cant handle the fact that her idol is a lying cheating thief,but instead of pointing the finger at him (the culprit) she points the finger at me like I am the one who has done something wrong,just because I highlight it
Who's my idol?

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:43 am

Veejay wrote:
See,she is now claiming what TRuffin wrote is a different account of what happened when I basically said the same thing much earlier * rolls eyes*
If I was banned for making a racist comment why was Serbjoker banned along with me? Did he also make a racist comment? Laugh
Only Serbjoker knows that, did Tim Ruffin be racist to him?
Were you racist to Tim Ruffin??

It was an interesting post by Truffin1, but reading it I can see there was much anger from the Federer fans towards Tim Ruffin. So much so I wouldn't have been surprised if you lost your cool and said something inappropriate.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:53 am

Thinking of it now I think both sides of the story are true. I do think Tim Ruffin did exaggerate his CV to try and gain an advantage in a debate.
Ver silly thing to do, and also worthless as it doesn't make you right. McEnroe who's won many slams said that Nadal was GOAT after USO, that doesn't make him right just because he has a better CV than me.
Also I can see Veejay relishes attacking Nadal fans, so after getting annoyed with Ruffin, I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his cool and said something inappropriate or racist, we can already see here Veejay calling me a 'she' despite me already saying I am a guy... and SR stalking me on facebook and seeing I am a guy.
It's starting to make more sense now... now doubt Veejay will respond with an aggressive post towards me, that's his nature.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am

I don;t know many (if any) Federer fans upset by Fed bashers. I know many Nadal fans being upset by his bashing.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:46 am

"SR stalking me on facebook"

Recently you posted an article here at V2 entitle: “How much is tennis played in the mind.”

http://www.606v2.com/t34993-how-much-of-tennis-is-played-in-the-mind

SportPulse.net (my article): http://www.sportpulse.net/content/how-much-tennis-played-mind-4754

If anyone goes to the sportpulse link you provided, he/she will see your article and
immediately below it, the author’s name “A B”

Your gender is questionable. The only reason I went to check out A B on FB is to see for myself
who you really are. I’m afraid even on FB it’s not 100% clear.

Last edited by SR on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 am

Tenez, can you delete the reference made to my name in that post.
SR, read Tenez's post at 10:13 Thumbs Up

As for Veejay, you defending Veejay is like A.Cole defending John Terry, you are his friend so will always say he is innocent. I respect that, that is well within your rights Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Tenez, pls read my post before you delete anything.

I don't wish anyone any harm.

But I don't understand how is it fair to allow amri to keep insinuating I'm doing something bad re the FB incident but I'm not allowed to defend my position to give the background to my story?

HOw can she invite people to read her article with her real name on it and then accuse the same solicited readers of stalking her?

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:26 pm

SR, by stalking I was talking about you searching me on facebook Thumbs Up I thought that was slightly creepy.

I do not want you to write my name on here, but I am ok with you knowing my name. Is that clear?

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:Tenez, can you delete the reference made to my name in that post.
SR, read Tenez's post at 10:13

As for Veejay, you defending Veejay is like A.Cole defending John Terry, you are his friend so will always say he is innocent. I respect that, that is well within your rights

Out of respect for your privacy I've purposefully left out your real name.
Tell me exactly what reference did I make that warrant being deleted in my post?

I'm trying to tell it like it is and you're making it seem like there's a PENALTY for telling the truth!

NO, VJ is innocent because there is corroborative reasons to support his case. You're just not opening your mind.

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:34 pm

SR wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:Tenez, can you delete the reference made to my name in that post.
SR, read Tenez's post at 10:13 [img]

As for Veejay, you defending Veejay is like A.Cole defending John Terry, you are his friend so will always say he is innocent. I respect that, that is well within your rights [img]

Tell me exactly what reference did I make that warrant being deleted in my post?

I'm trying to tell it like it is and you're making it seem like there's a PENALTY for telling the truth! [img]

NO, VJ is innocent because there is corroborative reasons to support his case. You're just not opening your mind.
You said my first name, change that to A B.
There is an edit function Thumbs Up

As for the truth, i have said many times that only Veejay or Ruffin knows that Thumbs Up
It is possible that Ruffin might be a terrible chap (or he might not be), but Veejay lost his cool and sent an inappropriate PM. If that is the case, you would still defend him. Either way you would defend him as you're his friend, and I respect that Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:SR, by stalking I was talking about you searching me on facebook I thought that was slightly creepy.

I do not want you to write my name on here, but I am ok with you knowing my name. Is that clear?

Yes, creepy it is when you just can't be sure if a poster's gender is unestablished.

Understand one thing amri, I did not "search" you on FB. I saw your real name in the link YOU POSTED. There was no need to "search". You make it far too easy for your readers.

No, it's not clear. Why did you put your real name in that article if you don't want people to know it?

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 pm

SR wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:SR, by stalking I was talking about you searching me on facebook [img] I thought that was slightly creepy.

Yes, creepy it is when you just can't be sure if a poster's gender is unestablished.

Understand one thing amri, I did not "search" you on FB. I saw your real name in the link YOU POSTED. There was no need to "search". You make it far too easy for your readers.

No, it's not clear. Why did you put your real name in that article if you don't want people to know it?
No, you didn't read my post properly.
I am not ok with you writing my name on this forum. However i am ok with you knowing my name.

If you want to know why, read Tenez's post @10:13 Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:31 pm

[quote="SR"]
SR, read Tenez's post at 10:13 [img]

As for Veejay, you defending Veejay is like A.Cole defending John Terry, you are his friend so will always say he is innocent. I respect that, that is well within your rights [img]

I'm trying to tell it like it is and you're making it seem like there's a PENALTY for telling the truth! [img]

Ameritia put (whatever it is she/he) name out there for everyone to read,you haven't done a thing wrong SR.If Amritia wants to be discreet then perhaps Amritia shouldn't be putting he/she's name online for everyone to read.The fault clearly lies him/her and its bang out of order to accuse you of "stalking"
I think he/she owes you an apology for falsely accusing you just like he/she has falsely accused me
I dont know why anyone bothers to waste anymore of their time with this lying non entity
Lets move on and enjoy the festive season and leave Ameritia to continue to dwell in her misery Winking

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 pm

SR stalked me on Facebook Thumbs Up
Are you going to deny that too Veejay Laugh

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 pm

SR wrote:
Amritia3ee wrote:SR, by stalking I was talking about you searching me on facebook [img] I thought that was slightly creepy.

Dont you just love how Amritia accuses you of stalking him on Facebook,yet Ameritia went to great lengths on BR to find out information about me...isnt that the pot calling the kettle a hypocrite Laugh

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:05 pm

That's a lie Veejay Thumbs Up
You are banned on BR, so your profile is deleted.

I was told information by someone on VB Thumbs Up I did not ask for it, I was contacted.

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SayonaRa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Amritia3ee wrote:SR stalked me on Facebook
Are you going to deny that too Veejay

OMG I committed a serious crime. I stalke AB on FB.

What else do people do on FB? I look up many people via FB; my old classmates, old friends, new friends relatives' relatives, friends' friends, old/new colleagues etc.

YOur FB picture actually reminds me of my old tennis coach, Greg. He's from the Philippines. Always used to tell me to focus on my FH, he said that's my "bread and butter." He always reminded me, "hit and go back to the centre." Good memories.

SayonaRa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Was your old tennis coach a Nadal fan too? Winking

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:35 pm

SR wrote:Tenez, pls read my post before you delete anything.

I don't wish anyone any harm.

But I don't understand how is it fair to allow amri to keep insinuating I'm doing something bad re the FB incident but I'm not allowed to defend my position to give the background to my story?

HOw can she invite people to read her article with her real name on it and then accuse the same solicited readers of stalking her?

I am not sure what you are referring too here but I think we shoudl be able to stay anonymous here so I do not want to have real name exposed.

Thanks

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Ellison on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:37 pm

To be fair to SR, after I asked she did change my name to A B and edit her comment earlier today Thumbs Up

Larry Ellison

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

[quote="SR"]
Amritia3ee wrote:SR stalked me on Facebook [img]
Are you going to deny that too Veejay [img]

OMG I committed a serious crime. I stalke AB on FB. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] [img]

What else do people do on FB? I look up many people via FB; my old classmates, old friends, new friends relatives' relatives, friends' friends, old/new colleagues etc.

YOur FB picture actually reminds me of my old tennis coach, Greg. He's from the Philippines. Always used to tell me to focus on my FH, he said that's my "bread and butter." He always reminded me, "hit and go back to the centre." Good memories.

Laugh Laugh
Just caught Amritia out in a huge lie,says someone contacted him with the information and he didnt ask for it,but earlier on this thread he admitted that he was the troll during the summer that was claiming all kinds of crap and dropping names to try and find things out and "expose" people Laugh
It just keeps getting better...at the rate he is lying I wouldnt be surprised if Amritia is Ruffin Laugh

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top