Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired?

+6
Larry Ellison
Veejay
luvsports!
laverfan
Tenez
noleisthebest
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired?

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:35 am

SR wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Nadal now says he isn't expecting to be fully fit bebore March 2013. In a latest interview to a Spanish daily, he said his main focus will be the clay season.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/rafael-nadal-does-not-expect-to-be-fully-fit-before-march/311971-5-22.html

"My goal is to be in shape, get back to feeling completely fine and feeling completely prepared. My season, my real objective, is to be in perfect condition for Indian Wells and Miami (in March) and get to Monte Carlo (in April) with good feelings, to tackle the clay season in good shape. The last tournament I played in good shape was Roland Garros and I won it. The end of February or March is when I will feel good. That's when my season starts, that's when I'll tell myself that I am ready to win."

See the line above in bold. He and his camp has been lying so much and for so long, its getting hard for them even to remember what they had been saying previously. Had to be this way, a liar is never consistent with what he says. He was all saying about the knee injury and playing trough the pain throughout the Clay season including RG. And now he says he was in good shape. Now he is a proven one.

Does LK and anyone else still want to believe in what all crap he utters about his injury? He is anything but injured.

There was once a time when I liked Nadal for the great competitive play. Even if I leave the doping and all aside, its impossible to like a liar who takes people to be morons.

raiders: "He was all saying about the knee injury and playing trough the pain throughout the Clay season including RG."
I'm looking for the best link for this contraditory nadal camp statement. Do you happen to have it? Thanks and have a great New Year. nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 3885497126

Its long time and and many thing have come in between to make my search difficult. Its from memory mainly, but I think most of the people who closely follow will remember it. Will post one if I manage to dig one out. It should be available on the old topics around August-Sep time here on any other forums.

However I have a link here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2208011/Rafael-Nadal-interview-struggle-injury.html

"At Roland Garros I had to play with anti-inflammatories to get through."

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Back to top Go down

nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired?

Post by SayonaRa Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:49 am

Excellent, raiders, that's all I need. Many thanks again. Someone is preparing a big exposee on the Greatest Tennis Fraud of All Time. Stay tuned. Will pose it here when it comes out. nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 3157886161

SayonaRa

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Davydenko: players don't miss Nadal

“Me? No! I don’t think so much about that (Nadal’s injury). For sure he will come back for the clay court season. And then he will try to win everything he can. Nadal is Nadal. The fans may miss him but not the players (smiles).”

You've got to love Davy. He just says it as it is nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 1071211947

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:22 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Davydenko: players don't miss Nadal

“Me? No! I don’t think so much about that (Nadal’s injury). For sure he will come back for the clay court season. And then he will try to win everything he can. Nadal is Nadal. The fans may miss him but not the players (smiles).”

You've got to love Davy. He just says it as it is nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 1071211947

Hehe very good. A bit like LA, the rest of the pack were not big fans.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:57 pm

It's just a matter of time before a child shouts out: The emperor has no clothes!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:49 am

Nadal's latest "official return" now happening on the 11th of February:

http://tennis.si.com/2013/01/15/rafael-nadal-brazil-return/

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:53 am

Does he look thinner? He knows he cannot win if not bulked up.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 am

Tenez wrote:Does he look thinner? He knows he cannot win if not bulked up.

I suppose we'll have to visit Wooffie to establish that detail ...

http://www.wooffiesrafaramblings.com/

and judging from the photo with Panetta....I think he is ready to "win"

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 pm

noleisthebest wrote:Davydenko: players don't miss Nadal

Brilliant Davy, at least one player can openly say what he thinks about Morybundus nadal - Has Nadal Unofficialy Retired? - Page 3 3157886161

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3