Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» General Election 2019: Advice
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:15 pm by Tenez

» UK Elections 2019
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 11:49 pm by Jahu

» Russia banned from all competitions for 4 years!
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 11:36 pm by Jahu

» Some humour for this forum
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:51 pm by naxroy

» Generation Worthless
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:43 pm by BEL19VE

» World Tour Final - London 2019
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am by naxroy

» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 am by summerblues

» When cupcake draws can't save you
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 pm by Daniel2

» Fall 2019 tournaments
Aus open men's final - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 2:16 pm by legendkillar

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Aus open men's final

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:12 am

luvsports! wrote:What was the post?

Re: Aus open prediction game: Day 12
Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty by bogbrush on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:45 am

I think Nadal is going to take a hiding. I'll explain why:

- his game now is based more on a realistic assessment that he has to hit flatter and take more risks.
- against ordinary players this works fine because he gets the pay-off
- he will try to do this against Djokovic, but he will retrieve most of this and unlike other opponents, force Nadal to do this two or three times to win points
- he will not be able to sustain the level of low-error aggression and the unforced errors will start to mount up
- he may well therefore revert at some point to rallying and run out of gas

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by AceofDeath on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:13 am

Please win in 3.

I have to go out soon  Somersault

AceofDeath

Posts : 436
Join date : 2015-04-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:16 am

Nole is looking like he's hit his absolute prime, both as a player, man and athlete.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am

Come OOOOOOOON, IDEMO!!!! tennisball


Last edited by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am

Amusing all that fist pumping and cheering and next point get schooled. 

Absolute masterclass from Djokovic. He isn't breaking sweat.

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am

The Umpire needs to step in, the guy’s taking unnecessary punishment here.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:21 am

Even Moya looks a broken man. 

4 UE's from Djokovic all match. Absurd.

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by luvsports! on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:23 am

He's making Rafa look old and slow

luvsports!

Posts : 4718
Join date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:23 am

bogbrush wrote:The Umpire needs to step in, the guy’s taking unnecessary punishment here.

Or Nadal retires from the match...

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:24 am

Majstore, breeee!!!!! diva

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 am

noleisthebest wrote:Nole is looking like he's hit his absolute prime, both as a player, man and athlete.

The guy is thinking his way around the court and 10 steps ahead of Nadal. 

It's a pure athlete with an enhanced brain. Scary!!!!

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by luvsports! on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 am

legendkillar wrote:
luvsports! wrote:What was the post?

Re: Aus open prediction game: Day 12
Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty by bogbrush on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:45 am

I think Nadal is going to take a hiding. I'll explain why:

- his game now is based more on a realistic assessment that he has to hit flatter and take more risks.
- against ordinary players this works fine because he gets the pay-off
- he will try to do this against Djokovic, but he will retrieve most of this and unlike other opponents, force Nadal to do this two or three times to win points
- he will not be able to sustain the level of low-error aggression and the unforced errors will start to mount up
- he may well therefore revert at some point to rallying and run out of gas

Haha! What a shout!

luvsports!

Posts : 4718
Join date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:26 am

It always brings such joy seeing Rafa getting pummeled.

summerblues

Posts : 4907
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:28 am

luvsports! wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
luvsports! wrote:What was the post?

Re: Aus open prediction game: Day 12
Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty by bogbrush on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:45 am

I think Nadal is going to take a hiding. I'll explain why:

- his game now is based more on a realistic assessment that he has to hit flatter and take more risks.
- against ordinary players this works fine because he gets the pay-off
- he will try to do this against Djokovic, but he will retrieve most of this and unlike other opponents, force Nadal to do this two or three times to win points
- he will not be able to sustain the level of low-error aggression and the unforced errors will start to mount up
- he may well therefore revert at some point to rallying and run out of gas

Haha! What a shout!

I have to I felt that way too. As good as Nadal has been, it hasn't been against the best of players, probably bar Tsitipas. Djokovic was always going to be the measuring stick if Nadal had truly improved. Judging by today, a new marker has been laid down.

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:30 am

Amazed Wilander still gives Nadal a chance! 

There's an example of someone who doesn't get wise with age!

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:30 am

Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:30 am

Jahu wrote:Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Piss off Tenez!

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:32 am

legendkillar wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
luvsports! wrote:What was the post?

Re: Aus open prediction game: Day 12
Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty by bogbrush on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:45 am

I think Nadal is going to take a hiding. I'll explain why:

- his game now is based more on a realistic assessment that he has to hit flatter and take more risks.
- against ordinary players this works fine because he gets the pay-off
- he will try to do this against Djokovic, but he will retrieve most of this and unlike other opponents, force Nadal to do this two or three times to win points
- he will not be able to sustain the level of low-error aggression and the unforced errors will start to mount up
- he may well therefore revert at some point to rallying and run out of gas

Haha! What a shout!

I have to I felt that way too. As good as Nadal has been, it hasn't been against the best of players, probably bar Tsitipas. Djokovic was always going to be the measuring stick if Nadal had truly improved. Judging by today, a new marker has been laid down.
To be fair to Nadal, Nole's improved loads. I've never seen him play so well like today. His BH is outrageously good!

The serve is much better too, both the first and the second.
Volleying now more than decent.
And then there is his movement....

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:33 am

legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Piss off Tenez!
you mean yahoo is Tenez? Yikes

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Piss off Tenez!
you mean yahoo is Tenez? Yikes

It was meant in the sense that would be something Tenez would say  Laugh

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 am

legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Piss off Tenez!


What do you mean? The older the better  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 am

Toooo, to bre majstoreeeee! tennisball

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:34 am

To be fair it wasn’t a controversial prediction. Essentially, it’s full steam Djokovic versus 32 year old Nadal in a fast court, so not exactly a shock.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:35 am

Jahu wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Piss off Tenez!


What do you mean? The older the better  Laugh

It's too early in the morning for such silliness  Laugh Laugh

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:36 am

legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Piss off Tenez!
Fully fit Nishikori would have done it in two sets.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:38 am

bogbrush wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:Fed would of beaten today Djoko in 3  Laugh Laugh Laugh

Piss off Tenez!
Fully fit Nishikori would have done it in two sets.

Laugh Laugh Laugh

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:39 am

I swear Decima is commentating. So much reverse jinxing!

Mats, Chris. Accept it. The match was over after the first set.

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:39 am

luvsports! wrote:He's making Rafa look old and slow
I thought that, too. Even declining. A step slower.
On the other hand, the fluffy tuft at the back of hishead makes Nole look boyish.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:39 am

Nadals gay sleeveless tshirt is hurting his aerodynamic speed on court  Laugh no offence to my gay friends.

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:42 am

It would be funny if Djokovic suffered a big dip here and it went to 5, because I swear Nadal is doing so much twisting and turning that he’d be completely knackered and he’d skip the year until the clay season.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:43 am

So some advance pain for the rest of season hahabaab

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:44 am

bogbrush wrote:It would be funny if Djokovic suffered a big dip here and it went to 5, because I swear Nadal is doing so much twisting and turning that he’d be completely knackered and he’d skip the year until the clay season.

The 2020 clay season? Winking

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:44 am

Well on clay Rafa gonna get beaten this year badlyyy

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:45 am

Tokyo OG making courts superfast on Uniqloe orders for Fed 2020 btw.

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:45 am

Even Djokovic’s tragic volleys are too good now!

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:47 am

Never seen such a pummelling since Milliband's weekly PMQ beating in the House of Commons!

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Daniel2 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:48 am

He's getting totally schooled.  And the only people who didn't see it coming were the raving fanboy loonies and the pundits who are so far up Nadal's anus, they wouldn't know which way the game was being served.

As BB and anyone with a brain predicted, Nadal trying to play an aggressive game is a loser.  He does not have the talent to do it.  His game is about retrieval and defence - and this "new" Nadal reeks of desperation and sinks like the Titanic all the same.

Kudos for him trying to change his game though.  It's more than what Delpo and Cilic have managed.  But, ultimately, against a decent opponent, this guy is toast.  And, oh boy, will he feel this defeat.  He really will.

Daniel2

Posts : 410
Join date : 2019-01-09

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:50 am

Well that was brutal for Nadal. 

Applause Applause Applause  Djokovic. That was truly sensational.

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:53 am

Loving that's fan reaction! love

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:53 am

That was indeed punishing. I suppose Nadal will be desperate to get to clay.

It is tough to see where Djokovic loses unless he runs into some inspired hitter. Fed can’t beat him like this, he couldn’t maintain the pace needed.

Anyone know the phone number of that guru guy?

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:53 am

Jahu wrote:Djok in 3.

LS give me my triple points now!!!  Laugh Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:53 am

Wilander "Nadal would have a chance if he had more games"

Laugh Laugh Laugh  put him out to pasture already!

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:54 am

Yes another 6 sets hahahaba

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:54 am

Jahu wrote:
Jahu wrote:Djok in 3.

LS give me my triple points now!!!  Laugh Laugh

How about free pornhub membership instead?

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by naxroy on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:55 am

Well done Djokovic, clearly better than nadal 

And he will go for his second roland garros

respect

naxroy

Posts : 979
Join date : 2017-07-04

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by AceofDeath on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:55 am

Lol destruction

Even with his weak ass draw he ends up potless  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm very very very very happy!!!!

AceofDeath

Posts : 436
Join date : 2015-04-18

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:56 am

bogbrush wrote:That was indeed punishing. I suppose Nadal will be desperate to get to clay.

It is tough to see where Djokovic loses unless he runs into some inspired hitter. Fed can’t beat him like this, he couldn’t maintain the pace needed.

Anyone know the phone number of that guru guy?

I don't think anyone can hit through him unless he has a severe dip. 

There was fear in Nadal today. Plain to see. Even he didn't want to try and up the ante. He knew he was on to a hiding.

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:56 am

legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:
Jahu wrote:Djok in 3.

LS give me my triple points now!!!  Laugh Laugh

How about free pornhub membership instead?

Cough some cash and lets go do some real stuff, selfish git, you dont dare do you  Laugh Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:57 am

Nadal is toast this 2019, even Barcelona will be Feds this year

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:58 am

Jahu wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Jahu wrote:
Jahu wrote:Djok in 3.

LS give me my triple points now!!!  Laugh Laugh

How about free pornhub membership instead?

Cough some cash and lets go do some real stuff, selfish git, you dont dare do you  Laugh Laugh

Look on the Brightside. Pornhub membership gives you a Nadalesq biceps  Laugh Laugh

legendkillar

Posts : 3192
Join date : 2012-10-02

Back to top Go down

Aus open men's final - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus open men's final

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum