Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018)

3 posters

Go down

open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) Empty Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018)

Post by akadora77 Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:11 am

Hello guys,
I'm a Phd student and doing research about the tennis. The reason I post is that I would like to ask you guys to participate in the questionnaire that is a part of my research.
The title of this study is "Sport Consumer Response to Athlete Behavior". Especially, this research is about the issue of Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka, and the referee at the US Open 2018.
The survey will take 10 to 15 min to complete and I think you will probably be interested in this topic. I also hope that the result of this study will be a great opportunity for the development of the tennis community.
After taking the survey, if you are interested in the result and want to know more information about the research, please feel free to contact me (the contact information is in the survey).
If you want to participate in the survey, please click the link below, and complete the survey.
https://tamucehd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eEXsMtZmGcVLCRL

Thanks.

akadora77

Back to top Go down

open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) Empty Re: Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018)

Post by Daniel2 Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:21 am

I don't see the point.  Serena is a racist trroublemaker who has a huge chip on her shoulder from her crap upbringing.  She's an obnoxious arsehole and will be allowed off the hook because money talks more than justice with our diseased little race.

Daniel2

Back to top Go down

open - Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018) Empty Re: Participants needed!! (the issue of Serena Williams at the US Open 2018)

Post by noleisthebest Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:39 pm

First of all, I am not clicking on THAT link.

Secondly, I think Osaka-Williams was the match of the year.
In a cosmic sense, maybe the greatest match of all time.

It's where the setting and the participants transcended the place and time, as if the principalities of good and evil chose Arthur Ashe stadium to cross their swords on the 08/09/2018.

Never before was the crowd so biased and hostile.
Never before did the crowd boo the Victor.
Never before was the Victor so pure, innocent and wholesome.
Never before was the Loser so dirty, underhanded, devious and lying.
Serena Williams made Nadal look like a pussy cat.
Naomi Osaka's graceful conduct and phenomenal play under the most difficult circumstances shone like the brightest star.

Almost like a lamb, quiet throughout the entire match and right through to the press conference where she said she did not hear anything.

The only shelter was the visor she would try to hide behind and shut out the growing horror of blood baiting crowd.

Serena Williams, the experienced, the privileged, the preordained, the pretrophied, the prenarratived...and all that taken away by this sweet sweet Japanese girl who idolised her, who wanted to hear her passion a loud C'mooon out.

"I am a mother!"
"I don't cheat"
"I NEVER cheat"
"YOU are a liar"
"You are a thief"

The triumph of ugliness and evil.

And it would have all happened so easily like it happened so many times before. Like it happens to you and me.

If it wasn't for Carlos Ramos.

Like God's intervention when enough is enough.

I was watching all his brave decisions staggered, it looked like a dream.

The justice was winning. 
The bully was humiliated.
The truth lit and broke through the blackness and consumed it.

It was beautiful.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down