Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptySat Mar 16, 2024 8:25 am by Daniel2

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue!

4 posters

Go down

An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Empty An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue!

Post by luvsports! Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:13 am

Very happy that The Roar let me publish this!
Please give it a read. 
Hopefully I have successfully managed to upload some pics to this thread too!
https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/07/2...mbledon-queue/

Attached Thumbnails
An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment   An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment   An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment   An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment   An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment   An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment  

An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment   An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment   An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Attachment  

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Empty Re: An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue!

Post by Jahu Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Pics linked to mantenisforum.

Upload them here, I can see from thumbnails Ljubicic, Mouratoglou, but no Djoko so you fail  Laugh Laugh

Good article

Jahu

Back to top Go down

An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue! Empty Re: An insider's guide to the Wimbledon queue!

Post by luvsports! Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Ta yazzzzzzoooooooooooo

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by gallery play Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Which matches did you see LS?

You try to hide it but the real story here is about seeing Federer live on grass, isn't it?
Winking

gallery play

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Haha, you got me!

So on the Wednesday I saw a young Brit (Katie Swan) get hammered on court 3, then we saw azarenka vs pliskova on centre, FOLLOWED BY FEDS (FINALLY SAW HIM LIVE AFTER FOLLOWING HIM SINCE 2003 Big Grin), then serena, then a bit of tsitipas and then mladenovic.

The day that i queued up (without camping) was a bit of doubles, last bit of isner bemelmans, 5 setter of baggy vs khachanov, then we got a resale ticket to see 2 sets of zverev vs fritz (2 rows from the front!).

Wimbledon really is one of my favourite places ever!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:00 pm

I was hoping you were going to write this during Wimbledon because I wanted to queue for the second Friday and see...Fed.Blush

I am still not sure how many nights you need to queue now for CC, one or two?

I read somewhere it’s two and that put me off, esp as the weather was so hot.

But Fed lost so it didn’t matter in the end...

It was interesting to read the part where you mention those extra tall people that keep the crowd at bay...eerie...but that’s the Establishment for ya....

I may camp next year...would like to for the sake of it...I know I’d have the time of my life in the midst of tennis nation! diva

Write a bit more about how fast your heart beat when Fed walked in...come on, turn your journo brain off and be a fanboy for once!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by luvsports! Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:41 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I was hoping you were going to write this during Wimbledon because I wanted to queue for the second Friday and see...Fed.Blush

I am still not sure how many nights you need to queue now for CC, one or two?

I read somewhere it’s two and that put me off, esp as the weather was so hot.

But Fed lost so it didn’t matter in the end...

It was interesting to read the part where you mention those extra tall people that keep the crowd at bay...eerie...but that’s the Establishment for ya....

I may camp next year...would like to for the sake of it...I know I’d have the time of my life in the midst of tennis nation! diva

Write a bit more about how fast your heart beat when Fed walked in...come on, turn your journo brain off and be a fanboy for once!

I camped one night but spent a whole day in the park queuing. Two seems nuts but it is guaranteed to get you onto centre.

Re your last point, love it!  Laugh

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down