Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  davis  edberg  

Latest topics
» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Today at 8:05 am by Tenez

» Djoko takes Stepanek on
Yesterday at 11:24 pm by Tenez

» The Ultimate GOAT List
Yesterday at 11:04 pm by Tenez

» Nadal whines over surface match ups with Federer in 2017
Yesterday at 6:44 pm by noleisthebest

» Davis Cup Final....Allez les Bleus!
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by noleisthebest

» Rule changes to come in tennish
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:25 pm by Daniel

» World Tour Finals 2017
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 pm by Daniel

» Jana Novotna Passes Away
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am by bogbrush

» Any rugby fans?
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 pm by Tenez

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Our dear rotla is up to his eyeballs with work, so the prediction game is over for this tournament.

Still, Shanghai keeps rolling and has now reached its quarter-final stage.

Tomorrow, starting at 7 AM UK time, 4 matches for the places in semi-final:


TSONGA - BERDYCH
MURRAY - STEPANEK
HAAS - DJOKOVIC
FEDERER - CILIC

All players seem to be playing well, and although upsets are not expected tomorrow, the quality of all 8 players promises some good matches.

The "oldies" continue to march onwards and we now have 3 players over 31 in the last 8. Incidentally, all playing SBH (except Stepanek).
Should be fun

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by summerblues on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:29 am

Love Haas's game. He will most likely get steamrolled but happy for him to be doing at least this well at his age.

summerblues

Posts : 3081
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by Tenez on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:26 am

It's a bit mean to make Murray play at 3pm and Federer at 8pm. Thats 5 hours less rest in a 24h window...it's a lot. They shoudl make sure in TMS1000 that the players meeting in semis play their matches close to each other.

Tenez

Posts : 17402
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:29 am

Tenez wrote:It's a bit mean to make Murray play at 3pm and Federer at 8pm. Thats 5 hours less rest in a 24h window...it's a lot. They shoudl make sure in TMS1000 that the players meeting in semis play their matches close to each other.

such is the burden of someone who's been a number one for 300 weeks, and as a result always gets the prime evening TV slot

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:34 am

Berdych beats Tsonga in two close sets, Stepanek up a break against Murray in the first set. Anyone watching?

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:35 am

Murray seemingly in the brown stuff against Stepanek.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:38 am

legendkillar wrote:Murray seemingly in the brown stuff against Stepanek.

for a moment I thought you meant adidas made him brown clothes

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 am

Stepanek wining 100% on his first serve.
Murray resorting to his worst slow defensive, long rallies tennis.


Last edited by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:40 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:Murray seemingly in the brown stuff against Stepanek.

for a moment I thought you meant adidas made him brown clothes

Well he had may as well some brown kit to match the look

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 am

Stepanek serving for the set.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:48 am

Murray hits his head with the HEAD, not able to read Stepanek's game at all at the moment.
And with a service winner, Stepanek takes the first set.

Will be interesting what tactics Murray chooses in the second set.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 am

Murray foul-mouthing even when he is winning points, does not look good.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 am

It is strange how he curses winning points. Clearly not happy with his performance. I don't mind players have a tirade here and there, but he seems to do it more if he is playing a poor match. Even if he is leading he still berrates himself.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:05 am

One Chinese girl has Serbian flag painted on one cheek and the RF logo on the other, shame she'll have to scrub the letters off come Sunday

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:07 am

Fun to watch Stepanek wrong-foot Murray in his scrambling efforts.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:08 am

Still could do with more Facebook fans they could

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:12 am

Incredible how Murray refuses to come forward even on easy mid-court balls, he'd rather just counter-punch the guy to death.
May work against the majority, but a very bad habit that hinders him from winning more of the ones that matter.
Important hold for Stepanek after being 00:30 down. 2 all.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:18 am

Stepanek's last words: Bakchand, a backhand , kingdom for a backhand!

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:28 am

Murray saving some BP's

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:37 am

Murray wins 2nds set by breaking Stepanek second time putting himself again in the advantageous position of serving first in the set.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 am

Shall see how he goes in the final set. Imperative he holds his serve in the 1st game.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:53 am

legendkillar wrote:Shall see how he goes in the final set. Imperative he holds his serve in the 1st game.

I'd like to see a tie-break.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:Shall see how he goes in the final set. Imperative he holds his serve in the 1st game.

I'd like to see a tie-break.

Well Stepanek certainly doing well to come back from 0-40 on his serve. This one may be decided on a TB.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:01 am

Stepanek is very crafty and Murray can't outcraft him, so it's quite interesting (or not) to see him try and draw an error from Stepanek who now earns his 3rd BP in this game.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 am

Great point and Stepanek breaks! Long rally with a lot of balls painting the base line.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 am

Wonder if the Hotstepper can see this one out.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:07 am

legendkillar wrote:Wonder if the Hotstepper can see this one out.

you can see what difference a tiny bit of faster court makes for the oldies. I hope Nole doesn't suffer against Haas like Murray

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:08 am

Murray netting a potential BP volley. It's the ground-opening moment. No foul-mouthing. He looks very determined to break back immediately. And he does it!

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:12 am

The match seems beautifully poised smiley

Murray can play with a sense of urgency, but just not enough sometimes!

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:23 am

legendkillar wrote:The match seems beautifully poised

Murray can play with a sense of urgency, but just not enough sometimes!

Absolutely.
Murray's very focused, Step just his usual old dog self. Looking a bit tired at the moment, Murray's got 3 BPs. Stepeanek double-faults
Murray serving for the match.
Has Step got one last ace up his sleeve?

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:27 am

The answer is no. Murray wins in three. Decent match.

Nole next

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:28 am

Murray through to the semi's. Stepanek pushed him all the way.

Good to see Stepanek have a rare moment in the sun. Can't help but enjoy watching him play when he is on song.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:37 am

Can't help but feel Haas will be massacred by Djokovic. 3/4 I am going for.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:39 am

Nole announced in the most delirious fashion, walks on the court proud and tall.

And as I now you will all be cheering for the German, I may as well make my presence felt

GO NOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 am

legendkillar wrote:Can't help but feel Haas will be massacred by Djokovic. 3/4 I am going for.

Haas is a tricky opponent for Nole, I'd be happy with a straight sets win.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 am

I will certainly want Nole to win. As much as I enjoy Haas's play, seriously he can't go all the way. Want to see a contest in the latter stages.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:45 am

legendkillar wrote:I will certainly want Nole to win. As much as I enjoy Haas's play, seriously he can't go all the way. Want to see a contest in the latter stages.

What are your thoughts on the top half SF?

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:47 am

What an opening service game

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:50 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:I will certainly want Nole to win. As much as I enjoy Haas's play, seriously he can't go all the way. Want to see a contest in the latter stages.

What are your thoughts on the top half SF?

Well Djokovic will have Berdych for company.

Federer will likely take out Murray.

Despite Berdych being a tougher match-up than Tsonga, I think Nole given the length he has played this week will keep Berdych pinned behind the baseline. Ok it isn't the most flattering of tennis, but I see Nole working Berdych side to side on the baseline.

Murray still seems out of sorts form wise. Lucky he had the w/o and also that he had opponents in Dolgo and Stepanek who often are just as volitile as Andy and are prone to mental lapses. Federer will not be so forgiving despite the close match with Stan.

Can't look past a Fed/Nole final.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:51 am

I'd love to see a Nole Fed final.

Nole's ball-striking a crisp&sharp as it gets!

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by Tenez on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 pm

How many matches have seen like this where the crafty and aggressive player (Stepankek here) plays out of his skin, wins a set but we know he will lose in 3 or 5 sets as he cannot simply sustain the quality of his shots with 20 shot rallies.

Haas Nole is probably going to be the same story.

Tenez

Posts : 17402
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Stepanek just doesn't have weight and power of shot to really rally with the top guys. Conditions like these don't lend themselves to the Haas's and Stepanek's of this world.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:10 pm

Tenez wrote:How many matches have seen like this where the crafty and aggressive player (Stepankek here) plays out of his skin, wins a set but we know he will lose in 3 or 5 sets as he cannot simply sustain the quality of his shots with 20 shot rallies.

Haas Nole is probably going to be the same story.

There weren't that many long rallies.Stepanek's backhand let him down. He was a break up and got broken back to love immediately mid 3rd set. He played a couple of bad points and that was it.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:29 pm

C'mon Haas, play the SBH' attacking game if you've got the guts

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by Tenez on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:32 pm

legendkillar wrote:Stepanek just doesn't have weight and power of shot to really rally with the top guys. Conditions like these don't lend themselves to the Haas's and Stepanek's of this world.

Imo, both playing with nat gut would have had a very different outcome. You certainly can muscle the ball in the volleyer's feet nowadays and that makes a huge difference.

The court actually plays decently fast, that's why I believe they need to change the balls.

Tenez

Posts : 17402
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Tenez wrote:
legendkillar wrote:Stepanek just doesn't have weight and power of shot to really rally with the top guys. Conditions like these don't lend themselves to the Haas's and Stepanek's of this world.

Imo, both playing with nat gut would have had a very different outcome. You certainly can muscle the ball in the volleyer's feet nowadays and that makes a huge difference.

The court actually plays decently fast, that's why I believe they need to change the balls.

Sometimes I do feel the players lack the timing which is essential to picking up volleys by your feet. Look at Karlovic v Murray this year, if he had been able to pick up low volleys, he would've won that match.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by Tenez on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 pm

legendkillar wrote:Sometimes I do feel the players lack the timing which is essential to picking up volleys by your feet. Look at Karlovic v Murray this year, if he had been able to pick up low volleys, he would've won that match.

To me, it's actually the other way around. With natural guts they woudl have to be much more precise with their timing. To start with the baseliner woudl have no choice but to stand closer to the baseline making timing a risky business. Look at the 90s baseliners, they were all trying to keep close to the baseline. That was the key cause as soon as you stood 3m behind you were losing lots of power in your shots and giving time to the opponent. Plus a ball hit with nat gut is much less spinny and easier to time and volley than today's balls hit with a ridiculous amount of spin and poser.

If you look at the old players (Step, Haas, Federer, Nalby, Blake etc...) have all flatter shots cause that was the only way then. Topspinning with nat gut coudl only be done on clay. The one who actually became better with time is Ferrer, always a topspinner cause string have given him a second life. Federer also adapted his game from 2007 hitting much spinnier that he had to to cut down on UEs.

Tenez

Posts : 17402
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by legendkillar on Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Tenez wrote:
legendkillar wrote:Sometimes I do feel the players lack the timing which is essential to picking up volleys by your feet. Look at Karlovic v Murray this year, if he had been able to pick up low volleys, he would've won that match.

To me, it's actually the other way around. With natural guts they woudl have to be much more precise with their timing. To start with the baseliner woudl have no choice but to stand closer to the baseline making timing a risky business. Look at the 90s baseliners, they were all trying to keep close to the baseline. That was the key cause as soon as you stood 3m behind you were losing lots of power in your shots and giving time to the opponent. Plus a ball hit with nat gut is much less spinny and easier to time and volley than today's balls hit with a ridiculous amount of spin and poser.

If you look at the old players (Step, Haas, Federer, Nalby, Blake etc...) have all flatter shots cause that was the only way then. Topspinning with nat gut coudl only be done on clay. The one who actually became better with time is Ferrer, always a topspinner cause string have given him a second life. Federer also adapted his game from 2007 hitting much spinnier that he had to to cut down on UEs.

Well yes half the battle is the string. Natural gut players who could volley could hit a much lower and flatter volley with weight. The players nowadays have to play a volley with virtually no backspin because yes the balls are much lighter. However if they time their runs to add power to the volley from their momentum they would be much competent volleyers. Roddick and Federer do this so well compared with others.

legendkillar

Posts : 1932
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by Tenez on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:02 pm

legendkillar wrote:
Well yes half the battle is the string. Natural gut players who could volley could hit a much lower and flatter volley with weight. The players nowadays have to play a volley with virtually no backspin because yes the balls are much lighter. However if they time their runs to add power to the volley from their momentum they would be much competent volleyers. Roddick and Federer do this so well compared with others.
But you are seeing this from the volleyer perspective. What I am saying is that Djoko and Murray for instance would have much less secure shots with nat gut and they would lose considerable power on their shots unless they hit flatter (and riskier) a la old generation AND that in turn woudl make the task much easier for the volleyer. You can see the UEs coming from Haas and Step cause they have no choice to hit flatter: 1 cause they learnt tennis that way (with nat gut) and secondly cause they don;t have the lungs to keep the ball in and engage in long rallies.


Last edited by Tenez on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

Posts : 17402
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Champagne Super-Novak rules in Shanghai

noleisthebest

Posts : 25122
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP Masters 1000: SHANGHAI, QUARTER-FINAL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum