Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  study  edberg  Kyrgios  shapovalov  predict  draw  open  davis  

Latest topics
» Roland Garros 2018
Today at 12:50 pm by gallery play

» Novak Djokovic In One Word
Today at 10:54 am by gallery play

» Is Nadal Gay?
Mon May 21, 2018 8:42 pm by Jahu

» Will Nadal lose a set on clay this year?
Sun May 20, 2018 10:27 pm by naxroy

» ATP Masters 1000: Rome
Sun May 20, 2018 8:09 pm by noleisthebest

» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Sun May 20, 2018 6:42 pm by DECIMA

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Fri May 18, 2018 4:45 pm by Tenez

» Andy Murray's comeback.....
Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 pm by noleisthebest

» Players describe Andy Murray in one word
Fri May 18, 2018 10:25 am by Tenez

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Aus open final

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Aus open final

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:21 pm

Federer(40) vs cilic (100) 

Guess correct sets.

Feds in 4

luvsports!

Posts : 4310
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Tenez on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:31 pm

For a final, the biggest round...that's not many points.

Anyway if I want to have a chance I have to go for Cilic......in 4!..if Cilic wins...this game will be my only consolation.


Last edited by Tenez on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tenez

Posts : 18790
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Tenez on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:32 pm

But really Fed will win in 3.

Tenez

Posts : 18790
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by luvsports! on Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:51 pm

'Twas more than the women's!

luvsports!

Posts : 4310
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:43 pm

Fed in 5

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 am

The referee has implemented the heat policy and ruled that the roof on Rod Laver Arena must be shut for the final. It’s an indoor match. Federer will be pleased.

Jahu

Posts : 2509
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Slippy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:27 am

Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Slippy

Posts : 274
Join date : 2016-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:33 am

A commentator (don’t know which one) after Koenig’s statement the youngsters should be pushing, but it’s Federer who is in finals:


“I’d rather wath Federer’s genius than the weaknesses of others.”

So...Come on, Genius! diva

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:38 am

OMG BH kicking ass !!!

Fed breaks expressly!!!

Go o Go !!!!

too many !!!!

Jahu

Posts : 2509
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:39 am

Who is this Catherine Whitaker? I want her, NOW!!!

Jahu

Posts : 2509
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:41 am

Wow. Nice start.

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:45 am

What is he going to blame it on if he starts crying now?

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Jahu on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:47 am

Fed flying, go go go no mercy

Jahu

Posts : 2509
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:48 am

Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

But shouldn’t perfect conditions suit any player?

Perfect conditions are a condition to perfect tennis.

Wind is a killer of tennis, smd surely AO crowd we deserve the best possible tennis in the final.

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:51 am

Fed’s feet light as feather, his hands quick and caressing that ball beautifully...simphony!

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 am

Sad

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Tenez on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:53 am

Glad Cilic won a game in that first set.

Tenez

Posts : 18790
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:00 am

One set in the bag, two more to go.

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:01 am

Tenez wrote:Glad Cilic won a game in that first set.
Why, feeling sorry for him?

Having said that, it mist be tough for Ljubicoc to coach against his ex davis cup mate.

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:01 am

Cilic very poor but also Fed looking amazingly good. No wonder he is the second best player in the world.

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Slippy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:02 am

Fed looks very good but, really, that set was all about how bad Cilic was. Hopefully, his nerves have been settled now and he can give us a decent second set. 

Ah, Fru has replaced Mats on commentary. I’m already feeling less irritated!

Slippy

Posts : 274
Join date : 2016-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:04 am

Fed’s fh is simply amazing.

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:05 am

Slippy wrote:Fed looks very good but, really, that set was all about how bad Cilic was. Hopefully, his nerves have been settled now and he can give us a decent second set. 

Ah, Fru has replaced Mats on commentary. I’m already feeling less irritated!

Yes, but why was Cilic bad?

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:05 am

Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Slippy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:06 am

Nerves I would guess. Did you see how many times he was bouncing the ball?

Good save here from Fed.

Slippy

Posts : 274
Join date : 2016-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:08 am

Good hold but we do not want any drama Fed. Please no more BPs on your serve.

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Slippy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:08 am

legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
It is particularly worrying that Fed practiced indoors and Cilic outdoors. Almost like he knew in advance.

Slippy

Posts : 274
Join date : 2016-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 am

noleisthebest wrote:Yes, but why was Cilic bad?
Because he is a choker.

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 am

Slippy wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
It is particularly worrying that Fed practiced indoors and Cilic outdoors. Almost like he knew in advance.

Well Fru said as much and even Mats eluded to Federer and his team having a word with the organisers. As you say Federer practiced indoors. Smells fishy.

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:15 am

Don't they have fairly well defined heat policy or is it fairly arbitrary? Anyway, I would not be shocked if they wanted to purposefully help Fed. I am sure they would prefer him to win.

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:17 am

But wasn't the doubles played outdoors before this match? Seems today that policy is flexible Winking

I agree a Federer win is more pleasing.

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

Cilic holds Sad

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Tenez on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Glad Cilic won a game in that first set.
Why, feeling sorry for him?

Having said that, it mist be tough for Ljubicoc to coach against his ex davis cup mate.

Not feeling sorry but it keeps Cilic emotionally stable and tamed.

Tenez

Posts : 18790
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:18 am

Wouldn't worry. A break is just a choke away.

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:20 am

legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
Don’t you two get that Cilic prefers indor, as well.
If anything, he’d choke even more in the wind.

Only scrappers like playing in the wind.

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:22 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
Don’t you two get that Cilic prefers indor, as well.
If anything, he’d choke even more in the wind.

Only scrappers like playing in the wind.

You know he prefers this?? 

Honestly leave nepotism at the door!

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:22 am

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Glad Cilic won a game in that first set.
Why, feeling sorry for him?

Having said that, it mist be tough for Ljubicoc to coach against his ex davis cup mate.

Not feeling sorry but it keeps Cilic emotionally stable and tamed.
I don’t think Cilic has that mode.
Maybe vs lower ranked players.

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:23 am

legendkillar wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
Don’t you two get that Cilic prefers indor, as well.
If anything, he’d choke even more in the wind.

Only scrappers like playing in the wind.

You know he prefers this?? 

Honestly leave nepotism at the door!

Ok, give me one resson why Cilic would prefer wind.

Have you ever played in it?

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:25 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
Don’t you two get that Cilic prefers indor, as well.
If anything, he’d choke even more in the wind.

Only scrappers like playing in the wind.

You know he prefers this?? 

Honestly leave nepotism at the door!

Ok, give me one resson why Cilic would prefer wind.

Have you ever played in it?

Because it isn't his game it just nullifys! 

And yes I've played in the wind.

Next? Have I played with shorts on? Have I played with a headband?

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 am

Cilic holds Sad

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 am

Getting to the squeaky bum time of the set.

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:26 am

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:Glad Cilic won a game in that first set.
Why, feeling sorry for him?

Having said that, it mist be tough for Ljubicoc to coach against his ex davis cup mate.

Not feeling sorry but it keeps Cilic emotionally stable and tamed.
I don’t think Cilic has that mode.
Maybe vs lower ranked players.
Though on second thought, you may have a point.

A Roger insight! Applause

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 am

Wet bulb temperature? LaughLaugh

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Tenez on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:28 am

Slippy wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
It is particularly worrying that Fed practiced indoors and Cilic outdoors. Almost like he knew in advance.

Glad you are starting to see those small differences...cause Rafa had always them all in his favour.

Tenez

Posts : 18790
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:28 am

legendkillar wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
Don’t you two get that Cilic prefers indor, as well.
If anything, he’d choke even more in the wind.

Only scrappers like playing in the wind.

You know he prefers this?? 

Honestly leave nepotism at the door!

Ok, give me one resson why Cilic would prefer wind.

Have you ever played in it?

Because it isn't his game it just nullifys! 

And yes I've played in the wind.

Next? Have I played with shorts on? Have I played with a headband?
But it equally nullifies Cilic’s game, as well.

And who has more game of the two?

Wind also requires great footwork and hands and Cilic is miles behind here compared to Fed.

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by luvsports! on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:29 am

Federer is the best indoors?

luvsports!

Posts : 4310
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am

luvsports! wrote:Federer is the best indoors?
Federer is the best full stop. Winking

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by summerblues on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am

Cilic holds Sad

This set is too tight for my liking.

summerblues

Posts : 3538
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by legendkillar on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:31 am

noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
legendkillar wrote:
Slippy wrote:Absolute joke that this is now an indoor match. The odds are stacked in Fed’s favour regardless, without the organisers going out of their way to take the wind and heat out of the equation. 

Anyway, this match should be tension free for Federer fans. Cilic will need to absolutely redline to give him a decent game and he won’t do that in a Slam final. Particularly with the roof closed, I’d be astonished if he breaks serve. I’m going for Fed in 3 - 64 62 64.

Pesky TDs favouring Federer. I never.
Don’t you two get that Cilic prefers indor, as well.
If anything, he’d choke even more in the wind.

Only scrappers like playing in the wind.

You know he prefers this?? 

Honestly leave nepotism at the door!

Ok, give me one resson why Cilic would prefer wind.

Have you ever played in it?

Because it isn't his game it just nullifys! 

And yes I've played in the wind.

Next? Have I played with shorts on? Have I played with a headband?
But it equally nullifies Cilic’s game, as well.

And who has more game of the two?

Wind  also requires great footwork and hands and Cilic is miles behind here compared to Fed.

Any athlete would fancy their chances in conditions that constrain equally than those that favour another to one end! The guy practiced outdoors before the match! And yet he prefers that?

Good grief.

legendkillar

Posts : 2193
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 am

summerblues wrote:Cilic holds Sad

This set is too tight for my liking.
Time for cleaning that dust behind the sofa? Laugh

noleisthebest

Posts : 26584
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aus open final

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum