Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy

3 posters

Go down

Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy Empty Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy

Post by luvsports! Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:49 pm

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy Empty Re: Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:18 pm

I don’t watch TV, so no idea who Ed Byrne is, but after reading your blog about the end of “humour” as we know it post that telephone prank, it even crossed my mind the whole thing was staged deliberately in order to “curb the enthusiasm”.

I mean what a stupid thing to do in the first place - to ring you colleague and talk dirty about his granddaughter.

And who are all those characters in the big picture?

Johnatan Ross, ok used to be funny eons ago, and that Brands looks like a monkey anyway, fortunately I don’t even know what his voice sounds like.

Too much emphasis placed on trivial people...”celebrities” -wooow!

We are now at the end of the 7 year cycle, so anything can happen.

Freedom of speech is dead and it will never be resurrected. (Btw, when did it die?)

It will only get worse.

I am in Serbia atm and loving that  I can still say what I want and joke as much as I like.

Back in England, that joy is gone, people are scared and nervous.
All very sad.

The only thing left to do is stay away from trouble and guard the soul and mind from these TV beasts and whoever runs them.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy Empty Re: Ed Byrne: 'Sachsgate' prank phone call negatively changed the face of TV comedy

Post by luvsports! Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:10 pm

Did you ever watch Mock the Week?
Was great when Frankie Boyle was on.

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:07 pm

I don’t I’ve seen it.

We need to live in the present, LS.
And right now, the truth is being mocked.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Ross is an asshole and Brand is a degenerate.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down