Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Djokovic's greatest triumph
Today at 2:17 pm by noleisthebest

» Shot clock
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:10 am by bogbrush

» Men's final prediction
Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:35 am by summerblues

» FIFA World Cup, Russia 2018
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:27 pm by Daniel

» Castle needs sacking. And so does Becker.
Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:03 pm by legendkillar

» World Cup final croatia vs senegal
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:43 pm by asperger

» Men's semi final
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:30 pm by Daniel

» Boys final - Tseng v Draper
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:22 pm by Slippy

» Screech is back - and not a moment too soon
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:58 pm by noleisthebest

July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Go down

ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:42 am

The draw is out for Shanghai Masters:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2012/5014/mds.pdf

Murray in Federer's half, with Monaco the top seed in his quarter, and Isner in Murray's.
Federer's potential first round opponent is Chinese number one, Zheng, Murray's - Tomic. Both Zhang and Tomic will need to beat the qualifiers first.

Tsonga in Djokovic's half with Berdych to meet in potential quarters, Tipsarevic scheduled to meet Djokovic.
Djokovic potential first round match is against Dimitrov, and Tsonga's - Paire (noooo!).


Interesting first round matches elsewhere:

Stepanek-Hewitt
Kohlschreiber-Harrison


Bring on some fin tennis

noleisthebest

Posts : 27206
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Post by Tenez on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:32 pm

I could see Federer losing to Zheng...if the 300 weeks was not at stakes,

Tenez

Posts : 19315
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:44 pm

I can only see Zheng being completely overwhelmed by the occasion, but do look forward to seeing him in the future. He plays like a more aggressive & powerful version of Nole.
From what I saw, very compact game, it would be nice to see him play well against Fed.
He needs to win his 1st round match first, though.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27206
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Post by Tenez on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:14 pm

noleisthebest wrote:I can only see Zheng being completely overwhelmed by the occasion, but do look forward to seeing him in the future. He plays like a more aggressive & powerful version of Nole.

Many do! Winking

Tenez

Posts : 19315
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:I can only see Zheng being completely overwhelmed by the occasion, but do look forward to seeing him in the future. He plays like a more aggressive & powerful version of Nole.

Many do!

If only you could see my face now, words cannot describe it....

noleisthebest

Posts : 27206
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Post by Tenez on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:25 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
Tenez wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:I can only see Zheng being completely overwhelmed by the occasion, but do look forward to seeing him in the future. He plays like a more aggressive & powerful version of Nole.

Many do!

If only you could see my face now, words cannot describe it....

Could not resist!

Tenez

Posts : 19315
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ATP 1000: Shanghai Rolex Masters, The Draw

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum