Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

This Is What A Feminist Looks Like

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This Is What A Feminist Looks Like

Post by Tenez on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:26 am

When we are talking "women" here do we mean our lovely mums or Thatcher and Judith Murray's type.

I feel women can be more aggressive and less compassionate than men at times.

In a work environment they can often be more aggressive and much less compassionate than men and prepared to extremes to succeed.

I am sure we have all met those kinds too.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:28 am

noleisthebest wrote:We must refuse to be drawn into these meaningless media induced & encouraged "wars".

They are just trying to manipulate and weaken us until we become putty in their hands.

Divide and conquer:

Left vs Right
Young vs Old
Men vs Women
Mosquitos vs Flies....

These are all artificial divisions and antipodes.

True ones:

Good - Evil
Light - Darkness
Truth - Lie

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:36 am

Imagine the world with men only, or women only.

It can't be, can it?

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:37 am

It can, if I'm the only one on only womans world.

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:39 am

no it cant, but it cant continue being unfair with either of them, and women are still suffering inequality all over the world

naxroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:42 am

Also, regarding the "women are emotional" ticket.

I am nit sure I would agree.
I think men are much more emotional than women.
Their emotions are more focused.

World's finest love verses and music have been written by men.

Women's are shallow in comparison.

I read an interesting quote the other day that philosophy only came into existence so that men would stop thinking about women.

Another one: (the love triangle)
Man loves a woman, women loves her children, children love their dog.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:45 am

naxroy wrote:no it cant, but it cant continue being unfair with either of them, and women are still suffering inequality all over the world
They are, but so are many more other "groups": poor, ill, blind, disabled, abused.

This life is not fair and just and never will be.

A muslim woman with a good husband is happier than a western woman with a bad one.
And there are many like that.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:49 am

naxroy wrote:no it cant, but it cant continue being unfair with either of them, and women are still suffering inequality all over the world
Eg, my grandma, she was a simple, peasant/farming woman who loved my grandad to bits (and vice versa) and she had no classic "women's" rights.
She worked harder than my grandad, but that was never an issue.

He "stole " her on a bicycle when they were 19.

Where there is love, there are no problems in any race or culture.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:52 am

still, humans have to chase justice and equality, and each day without chasing equality for women is a disgrace

naxroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by naxroy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:57 am

and love is great, but a woman´s happyness is not only based on finding a good man, they can also be happy single or with another woman too.

we ere not talking about equality at home (which is of course a must) but equality in society in general, as it is also importat equality of rights for everybody no matter their religion, race, sexual orientation, gender identity...

naxroy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:32 am

naxroy wrote:and love is great, but a woman´s happyness is not only based on finding a good man, they can also be happy single or with another woman too.

we ere not talking about equality at home (which is of course a must) but equality in society in general, as it is also importat equality of rights for everybody no matter their religion, race, sexual orientation, gender identity...
It's more than great, it's everything.

If we all loved our fellowman as we love ourselves, this world would be perfect.

But it's so hard and we fail every day.

That's the problem.

Envy, covetousness, lies they are the enemies of "human rights".

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:37 am

picture paints a thousand words!

didn't Fed shed a tear when he saw his mother, wife, children in the box?
Didn't the moment of truth and emotion get released only when he looked at his box?

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:11 am

If wishes were horses.  The world doesn't work that way.

Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:58 am

Yes picture is great, hubby kicking ass and making money, mommy taking care of kids and family and making hubby happy.

Just what I been saying all along  Big Grin

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Jahu wrote:Yes picture is great, hubby kicking ass and making money, mommy taking care of kids and family and making hubby happy.

Just what I been saying all along  Big Grin
Yes, they are a beautiful example.
Look how Nole was made to stumble in contrast, how much pain.

So, money (as most think) is no guarantee for anything. (of course it makes life much easier, but only for very few these days)

Fed&Mirka same as my glorious Grandpa&Grandma who had little but everything they needed. The glue that bonded both is not money but love.

Fed would not have been where he is now without Mirka.
He was lucky to have two great women in his life (and hopefully his twin girls, too).

But how many men support their family these days?

So family is broken from inside because many prefer money to love.

That is the key.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Slippy on Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Why do you seem to blame Jelena for Novak's problems NITB? The rumours indicate that he was cheating on her. What has she done wrong? It's obviously hard to tell but she's always seemed a much more positive influence than Mirka - see the comments to Stan at the WTF a couple of years ago as an example.

Slippy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Slippy wrote:Why do you seem to blame Jelena for Novak's problems NITB? The rumours indicate that he was cheating on her. What has she done wrong? It's obviously hard to tell but she's always seemed a much more positive influence than Mirka - see the comments to Stan at the WTF a couple of years ago as an example.
From what I know and do not wish to disclose, she is a big part of his problems.
Of course, not the only reason.

Mirka is a wise woman and Jelena is not.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:49 pm

Are you sure her main problem isn't that you're jealous of her?

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:46 pm

Ok this is the story I heard down the market from a serbian lady who rubs those Crystal balls: 

Djoko is a pussy, he fucked up and married his school sweetheart after being together since school, so it means since she was her first and last,  I mean who fukin eats beans every day for 15 years eh? 

So once he got rich he found out he hasn't had the taste of rich life, girls, parties, groups, FFFM, BDSM etc etc, bored with one hole all his life, and started tasting a little high life. 

Jelena found out, and instead of encouraging her hubby to go all out assault on other ladies for a year and even join some nice swaps and groups and compensate for lack of variety her hubby has had since knowing what a girl is, she goes all jealous, goes bad with Djoko parents, starts spamming social media her her 900$ breakfasts and other fake shit in Monaco, etc etc.

She should of been a good wife, let hubby enjoy high life a year, get the rust off, come back to wife then, all happy, experienced, etc etc. since hubby given her the Celeb rich life she could only see on TV living in some village.

I mean if H.Clinton can forgive Bills sperm all over the Whitehouse and have power to run for Senate, Presidency, State dept, etc so MUCH POWER for a Lady, who the fuk is Jelena to go jerk Djoko about unimportant things such as you been with this girl, you done this and that? Stfu, let the guy enjoy a year and be a good wife.

Wife can save you, wife can fuk you.

Hows the story guys? Sorry for lewd language  Big Grin

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Nice try, hehe.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:50 pm

You know its true, kissy kiss  Love Blush

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Jahu wrote:
She should of been a good wife, let hubby enjoy high life a year, get the rust off, come back to wife then, all happy, experienced, etc etc. since hubby given her the Celeb rich life she could only see on TV living in some village.

I mean if H.Clinton can forgive Bills sperm all over the Whitehouse and have power to run for Senate, Presidency, State dept, etc so MUCH POWER for a Lady, who the fuk is Jelena to go jerk Djoko about unimportant things such as you been with this girl, you done this and that? Stfu, let the guy enjoy a year and be a good wife.

Wife can save you, wife can fuk you.

Hows the story guys? Sorry for lewd language  Big Grin
More clear evidence that feminism is still needed.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:58 pm

I told you it is needed too, Feminism is not just about sucking it up the ladder to Corporate boardroom, but also having you home and family taken care.

Or having fukin babysitters grow your kids and maids take care of house while you screw on business trips all good?

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Do you have a wife Jahu?

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:02 pm

I'd rather not comment on the dirty laundry.

At the end of the day, Mirka snatched young Fed at the Olympics in Sydney and never let him out of sight, that's smart.

Anyway, I'd like Nole to sort himself out somehow, hopefully both he and his wife will move on, though as we say, when a thread is broken and you repair it, there always remain a knot.

If he sorts himself there, he could come back next year and sit Nadal in his place.

I wouldn't mind seeing some vamos-tamos again!

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 pm

DECIMA wrote:Do you have a wife Jahu?

No. Too early man, whats with you and female love, all romantic and proWoman hahaha.

You too young to talk this serious stuff, college boy  Big Grin

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Ye ye Djoko sorted now, second kid, back to normal, shame he fell to bottom, but sometimes better to reset everything to 0 and start from scratch, second love anyone? renew vows with 2 kids and 300M in the bank, not bad.

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:12 pm

well, it is a shame he had such a fall from the cliff.

He has a good heart, so I wish my Serbian bro always only the best.

Hopefully, he flattens his FH and roars back stronger.

He is a beast.

noleisthebest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:45 am

Tenez wrote:When we are talking "women" here do we mean our lovely mums or Thatcher and Judith Murray's type.

In a work environment they can often be more aggressive and much less compassionate than men and prepared to extremes to succeed.

Very much so, there's a reason why almost all quality auditors in business are female; they are far more conformist and strict than men, who will tend to cut slack. In my business I have an equal spit of male / females in management but I can tell you that my most feared shock troops are the women. It's because a loyal woman given a clear mission is a fearsome creature. With guys you always have to remember to get their own opinions in line. My philosophy in that situation is best summed by this this genius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_LUGY_ptGA

Legendkiller has represented me spot on there, thanks.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar on Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Tenez wrote:When we are talking "women" here do we mean our lovely mums or Thatcher and Judith Murray's type.

No doubt women can be more aggressive or ruthless, however is that an inborn instinct or as in most cases (even with men to an extent) is it driven by an emotional or physical traumatic experience/event?

I thought BB's analogy on the law of jungle does strike a chord with where he is trying to reach with his point. Essentially the male is the hunter gatherous and essentially kills to eat, kills to eliminate threats and basically kills for sport. Take the Lion example. One dominant male sits over his pride of females, bonks them, has cubs and protects that pride. The females bask in the sun, interacts and trains the cubs and if anything is bonded more to the cubs by natural instinct than the male. From what I gather now and going by what history tells us, that dynamic has shown no signs of shifting. Has the many generations of Lions seen any shift in instinctive or behavioural patterns that suggest the females will take the male role and vice versa?

The many wars in mankind's history have been caused by males, led by males and fought by males. Is our ability though to do that driven by our natural instincts and our DNA and biological make up? Could women produce the same levels or brutality without the lack emotion driven by hormones? I am always of the belief women as species and as beings are more bounded by high compassionate emotions as compare with men. That's my belief.

I always found Aileen Wuornos fascinating. When reading up on her background, clearly those experiences and events caused such trauma I believe that was the driver that drove her to kill without remorse and in numbers. I do remember in a documentary an FBI profiler (can't remember his name) remarked she was the only female serial killer he had come across or profiled.

legendkillar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 am

It's a fact women have more empathy - but that isn't something that helps with leadership in a great number of circumstances.  Empathy for people who have none, for example.  Most men will take a zero tolerance policy to that - and so bad people don't end up getting away with things they should not.  Taking hard decisions that aren't nice but are rational is always going to be more common amongst men than women.  Men have biologically evolved to deal with leadership and the hunter-gatherer role (which is also why men smoke women at non physical games as well as the physical).  That's basic, plain, scientific fact. When you disrupt that order, you get problems. This isn't about equal opportunities, either.  What we've done in the West is give special rights to women and minorities in order to feel good about ourselves, and that's a disaster. Identity politics has trumped reason.

Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:39 pm

I think that the statistical variety in leadership ability within a gender will be far greater than the average difference, if it does exist, between genders.
Therefore I think it's quite reasonable that we don't make conclusions on someone based on their gender, but we judge them individually on their merits.

I think the comments on this thread, going from Bogbursh saying women leadership would have led to mud huts, to others backing up Bogbrush by talking about emotional differences (which no doubt exist, but if applied inaccurately can be an argument similar to those commonly used historically to deny women the right to vote and subjugate them), and Jahu talking about how a good wife should let a husband cheat on them... feminism in the west is clearly still needed. Not as pressing as in UAE or other cultures where women are systematically oppressed; but still needed.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:06 pm

DECIMA wrote:I think that the statistical variety in leadership ability within a gender will be far greater than the average difference, if it does exist, between genders.
Therefore I think it's quite reasonable that we don't make conclusions on someone based on their gender, but we judge them individually on their merits.

I think the comments on this thread, going from Bogbursh saying women leadership would have led to mud huts, to others backing up Bogbrush by talking about emotional differences (which no doubt exist, but if applied inaccurately can be an argument similar to those commonly used historically to deny women the right to vote and subjugate them), and Jahu talking about how a good wife should let a husband cheat on them... feminism in the west is clearly still needed. Not as pressing as in UAE or other cultures where women are systematically oppressed; but still needed.
Clearly it's stupid to apply general tendencies across populations to individuals; just because Japanese people are on average shorter than Kenyans doesn't mean no Japanese man can play basketball with Kenyans, we'd have to look at the individual. Margaret Thatcher is the toughest post-war PM Britain has had but the first female. However you don't then ignore facts about populations in making statements about the likely outcomes across a whole society of certain choices.

I don't agree with Jahu on that point (and I suspect he didn't mean it either) but you're on the thinnest of ice with your penultimate sentence. You've clearly given up on the argument and just decided everyone is wrong. Doesn't it give you pause that some different posters are making intelligent, rational points that contradict the tenets of 3rd wave feminism? Or is it your opinion that the brains of men and women are wired identically?

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:21 pm

DECIMA wrote:I think that the statistical variety in leadership ability within a gender will be far greater than the average difference, if it does exist, between genders.

BB said in relation to mud hut comment that it was something he read! Not him specifically saying that. His position is that he doesn't believe had women leadership had existed from the very beginning of our very existence that we would have progressed to where we are as a race now.

I am not in anyway ways backing him up, but articulating his argument because many on here haven't the foggiest understanding of the logic behind it and immediately go on the defensive that he is in some way opposed to equality when in fact he is just stating by default that men and women are different in nature and thus born unequal.

I see no difficulty in understanding that logic. I understand where he is coming from and it's compelling what he says.

Made me ponder over it. And that's what stimulates debate being able to objectively understand.

legendkillar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:35 pm

legendkillar wrote:
BB said in relation to mud hut comment that it was something he read! Not him specifically saying that.

I questioned him on it, and he said this: "As for the mud hut thing, it's not a criticism of women it's just biology."
Not much doubt there, although of course now if he wants he can take it back/clarify it.

legendkiller wrote:I see no difficulty in understanding that logic. I understand where he is coming from and it's compelling what he says.
Well you're in luck, because I too have no difficulty in understanding the logic. At no point did I say men and women were identical either. But I still disagree with his points, which are what debating forums are for.
He made a point saying women being leaders would have led to the human race staying in mud huts, and you said you can see where he's coming from, writing a long post talking about how women are more emotional, and then talking about how child birth affects men and women differently. Your position is quite clear, and I'm well within my rights to launch a rebuttal.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:39 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Clearly it's stupid to apply general tendencies across populations to individuals; just because Japanese people are on average shorter than Kenyans doesn't mean no Japanese man can play basketball with Kenyans, we'd have to look at the individual. Margaret Thatcher is the toughest post-war PM Britain has had but the first female. However you don't then ignore facts about populations in making statements about the likely outcomes across a whole society of certain choices.
You made a few comments on general tendencies, 'women are useless at building civilisations', 'if women had been in charge we'd be living in mud huts'.
Few points:

1/ The validity of making statements about general tendencies doesn't just depend on the average. For example:
Group A could have an average height of 6 feet, and Group B could have an average height of 5'9. In each group everyone is a maximum of one inch away from the average, so the statement 'Group A is taller than Group B' holds ground.

If however Group A and B have the same average, 6 feet and 5'9; but there is a lot more variety within each group- i.e. everyone is completely scattered between 5 feet and 7 feet; the general statement 'Group A is taller than Group B' would need an asterisk and context making clear that the variety within a subset means individual comparisons from Group A vs Group B in height is much more unpredictable.
When making a 'general tendencies point' the distinction of the variety within a group is key to analysis, not just a side point.

2/ These general tendency assertions have been used in the past to oppress women. It's remarkable that you could raise these points without once acknowledging that. The trope that women are more emotional was used to deny them the right to vote, and after that used against individual females who wanted leadership positions. 'Women leadership = mud huts' is exactly the sort of thinking which led to that oppression.

bogbrush wrote:Or is it your opinion that the brains of men and women are wired identically?
No one is saying men and women are identical, well I haven't said it anyway.
But there's a huge gap from 'not identical' to your other comments. There are many strengths needed for leadership, and some traits are more prevalent in women and some in men. Why the huge gap?
One point you didn't address it this: Human civilisations have changed. In the past physical strength was needed a lot more, so men did have that advantage.
But now, perhaps compassionate leadership in different societies and cultures would be a good thing. Think of the consequences of women taking a great share of power power not just in the UK but all over the world.
In the west it would cut down on the number of unnecessary foreign wars. On immigration, and Daniel alluded specifically to immigration from Islamic countries... perhaps if women were the leadership in Islamic countries and had a bigger say over the culture, we would have less oppression there and violent fundamentalism would be discouraged on compassionate grounds.
Women are atleast just as intelligent as men, and in fact in the UK are academically better. I think a strong case can be made that worldwide them having more power would be a net positive.

bogbrush wrote:
Doesn't it give you pause that some different posters are making intelligent, rational points that contradict the tenets of 3rd wave feminism?
I haven't defended all the tenets of third wave feminism because I don't agree with all of them. You can call me 'carefully neutral' as you did earlier, I don't care. One example is the wage gap, most third wave feminists see that as a big difference in wages. However I've looked at the data, and once other factors are factored in, the gap reduces to a much less significant number. Furthermore the laws of economics dictates that if there was a group doing the same work for lower wages, businesses would just hire women. Fact they don't shows the wage gap isn't what people think.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Your stuff about 'if women were in charge....' is just wishing. You're arguing it'd be nicer if women were in charge, I'm saying that this nicer society would fail. There's no conflict in these statements, after all the Eloi were lovely too.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 pm

bogbrush wrote:Your stuff about 'if women were in charge....' is just wishing. You're arguing it'd be nicer if women were in charge, I'm saying that this nicer society would fail. There's no conflict in these statements, after all the Eloi were lovely too.
Logically go through why, in today's day and age, it would fail.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:28 pm

DECIMA wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Your stuff about 'if women were in charge....' is just wishing. You're arguing it'd be nicer if women were in charge, I'm saying that this nicer society would fail. There's no conflict in these statements, after all the Eloi were lovely too.

I don't see the point in explaining why it would fail. Nature always finds the best and most economical way of doing things. And things are as they are. It goes through trials and tribulations and if it is not efficient, it disappears like dinosaurs.

I personally do not think men are leading anymore than women btw, they just lead together in different ways. Men are shaped by women which in turn shape the society we are in. If you think for instance that Taliban women are completely submitted to their husbands and sons, you are completely misunderstanding their society and the under-current powers that rule it.

If anything I find it worrying to see people like you (a vast majority of so-called PC people in the West) wanting to see the world under one single society model...which itself isn't quite working.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:17 pm

Tenez wrote:If you think for instance that Taliban women are completely submitted to their husbands and sons, you are completely misunderstanding their society and the under-current powers that rule it.
They are, women in that society are told from a young age by elders that they have a certain role in society, and if they don't play that role they will bring shame to the family and community.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:28 am

DECIMA wrote:
Because human society is competitive to the point of destruction and the greater the influence of feminine instincts, the lower the preparedness of that society to do those things that give it advantage.

This idea you have of 'today's day and age' is bollocks, humans aren't changing.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:54 pm

DECIMA wrote:
Tenez wrote:If you think for instance that Taliban women are completely submitted to their husbands and sons, you are completely misunderstanding their society and the under-current powers that rule it.
They are, women in that society are told from a young age by elders that they have a certain role in society, and if they don't play that role they will bring shame to the family and community.
So? As a father of 3 I also have a role to fill in my family.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 am

Tenez wrote:
DECIMA wrote:
Yeah. My issue isn't with saying people don't have roles.
My issue is Talibani culture, that role for women is to see them as second class citizens and completely devalue them.
I know you love making excuses for religious extremism, but this is taking it a little far.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:09 am

bogbrush wrote:
DECIMA wrote:
Because human society is competitive to the point of destruction and the greater the influence of feminine instincts, the lower the preparedness of that society to do those things that give it advantage.

This idea you have of 'today's day and age' is bollocks, humans aren't changing.
Go on then, give some concrete examples of what would happen.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:09 pm

DECIMA wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
DECIMA wrote:

Go on then, give some concrete examples of what would happen.
The society would value compassion above self-preservation.

The society would prioritise a peaceful short term outcome above survival.

Neither strategy really works if rivals aren't co-operating.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:48 pm

DECIMA wrote:
Tenez wrote:
DECIMA wrote:
Yeah. My issue isn't with saying people don't have roles.
My issue is Talibani culture, that role for women is to see them as second class citizens and completely devalue them.
I know you love making excuses for religious extremism, but this is taking it a little far.
Taliban women are just the other side of the same "Taliban" coin. They rule men as much as men rule them. Ask anyone who has been close to them and they will tell you that.

Only you (or us) see them as inferior to their men....but they are not.

regarding making excuses to extremism, I find US, Nato and corporations going to war at every occasion and killing millions much more "extremist" and worse, creating extremism everywhere they go.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel on Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 am

They rule men as much as men rule them

Comical.  You actually believe that too, don't you?  Doh

Daniel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:19 am

Daniel wrote:
They rule men as much as men rule them

Comical.  You actually believe that too, don't you?  Doh

Yes I believe so. Simply because it is very well documented by any medical nurse or GP from the Red Cross for instance who had to enter their society to help them during their many years of wars versus Russia and now NATO.

You are the comical one who thinks the press is strongly biased when it comes to Trump but tell you the truth when it comes to Muslim societies. If you think those women see american women as ideals and models you cannot be more wrong.

You have to accept that not all societies are alike and obey the same rules and have teh same goals as in the west.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:15 am

Tenez- you need to do some research on the Taliban and how the woman are treated!
They are murdered in honour killings, punished when raped, and violently treated by their husbands. Only you think they want that.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Stop reading CNN. And when they are murdered in honour killing you can be sure the other women are also supportive of the punishment.
You are underestimating the religious extremism of the women themselves.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top