Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  davis  

Latest topics
» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Today at 1:44 am by DECIMA

» Rule changes to come in tennish
Today at 12:14 am by Tenez

» World Tour Finals 2017
Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 pm by Daniel

» Jana Novotna Passes Away
Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am by bogbrush

» Any rugby fans?
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 pm by Tenez

» Nadal whines over surface match ups with Federer in 2017
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:41 pm by Jahu

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:51 am by legendkillar

» Anyone want to swap a day ticket on Monday for Sunday??
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 am by Tenez

» So what's your projections for 2018?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:26 am by summerblues

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Daniel on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 am


Daniel

Posts : 3131
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:41 am


DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 am


DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:50 am


DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:36 am

courage and talent.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Tenez on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:17 am

DECIMA wrote:
It's funny...I am not sure about God mode but certainly Duracell mode for sure! Nadal's scrapping right and left retrieving or pulling a FH winner from 5m behind the BL and 3m outside the trameline. All about energy burning.

Tenez

Posts : 17384
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by naxroy on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:14 am

Indoor, carpet

naxroy

Posts : 187
Join date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Tenez on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:24 am

Cool and easy

Tenez

Posts : 17384
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Tenez on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:25 am

fair and square

Tenez

Posts : 17384
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by bogbrush on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 am

Graceful and inspired

bogbrush

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by legendkillar on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:37 am

wedgie free

legendkillar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by gallery play on Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:50 am

Goat and nineteen

gallery play

Posts : 2213
Join date : 2012-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Daniel on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:44 am

Tenez wrote:fair and square

Thumbs Up

Daniel

Posts : 3131
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:31 am

Gracious haters

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:24 pm

DECIMA wrote:

Is this really the 'God Mode' Rafael Nadal? One of the points shown ends in an unforced error by Verdasco on an easy put away. 


Nadal doesn't get to the level of God Mode. Please get real. He hasn't got it. He plays an efficient game quite good enough to draw errors and himself make less. He tries to gives difficult ball to attack and has good passes. 

But God mode? No way.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Which time in the vid was the Verdasco unforced error?

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Oh yeah, they probably only put that point there because both Nadal and Verdasco did 360 degree turns.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:58 pm

DECIMA wrote:Oh yeah, they probably only put that point there because both Nadal and Verdasco did 360 degree turns.

Doing a 360 is nothing great..I've seen many.. hitting a great shot doing so is, and Nadal didn't hit a great shot. He gave an easy put-away but Verdasco missed it badly.

If this is the level of God-Mode for Nadal fans, then even Murray and Djokovic also reaches that level. Infact lot of players do on occasions.

If everyone reaches God-Mode, does it still remain God-Mode?

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:17 pm

You watched a Nadal points compilation to pick out the worst shot which the video maker probably shouldn't have had in there, well done Laugh

Enjoy the rest of the points; maybe I can even send another Nadal video and you can analyse it until you find another you don't like. 
There's some incredible shots there, I mean the first one Fed applauds, and you have to trawl through it until you find a Verdasco muck up- sad!

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Send if you want to. But I've seen a lot of his matches and there is nothing God-Mode about his game.

He never reaches that level. Or perhaps you have a different definition for god-mode.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Tenez on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:40 pm

LOL...ROTLA....you are worse than me! Winking

Tenez

Posts : 17384
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:30 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Send
Sure!


DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by naxroy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:00 pm

I think we are lucky we get to see different geniouses, with such different styles

naxroy

Posts : 187
Join date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:06 pm

naxroy wrote:I think we are lucky we get to see different geniouses, with such different styles

Are you a WUM?

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:50 pm

noleisthebest wrote:
naxroy wrote:I think we are lucky we get to see different geniouses, with such different styles

Are you a WUM?
No, he's just another human being with different tastes to you.
I don't keep questioning the possibility of why you support a player other than Nadal, why do you do so?

Just like Naxroy is a Nadal fan, you're a Djokovic fan, Tenez is a Federer fan etc.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:51 pm

Also NITB, still no reply from you on that thread regarding your Nadal-Jelena claim and then the subsequent accusations my way.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Tenez on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:03 pm

DECIMA wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
naxroy wrote:I think we are lucky we get to see different geniouses, with such different styles

Are you a WUM?
No, he's just another human being with different tastes to you.
I don't keep questioning the possibility of why you support a player other than Nadal, why do you do so?

Just like Naxroy is a Nadal fan, you're a Djokovic fan, Tenez is a Federer fan etc.
It's not by choice. Federer is the only genius out there.

Tenez

Posts : 17384
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Tenez wrote:
DECIMA wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
naxroy wrote:I think we are lucky we get to see different geniouses, with such different styles

Are you a WUM?
No, he's just another human being with different tastes to you.
I don't keep questioning the possibility of why you support a player other than Nadal, why do you do so?

Just like Naxroy is a Nadal fan, you're a Djokovic fan, Tenez is a Federer fan etc.
It's not by choice. Federer is the only genius out there.

That's the problem with Nadal fans...

They can't be happy he's won what he won and how he won it...he has to be a genius, GOAT, plays in god-mode...total delusion.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:09 pm

noleisthebest wrote:

That's the problem with Nadal fans...

They can't be happy he's won what he won and how he won it...he has to be a genius, GOAT, plays in god-mode...total delusion.
What are you talking about?

Just look at this thread, I linked some Nadal points compilation video, and a Federer fan noticed it had a God-mode title so start trawling through every point until he found a bad one and then started complaining.
I'm very happy with Nadal winning, it's his detractors who seem to spend all day trying to devalue him.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Daniel on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:17 am

Nadal isn't a genius.  My god.  He's the best defender.  he has tons of stamina. He has a lot of power.  That isn't artistry or "genius".  Winning things doesn't make you a "genius".  It's about touch, flair, having cross surface resume (Nadal doesn't.  He's crap on fast surfaces and indoor surfaces and needs a specific type of conditions to win).  It's about consistency (302 weeks).  It's about winning the most in conditions that require variety and reflexes over physicality (Wimbledon 8 Slams ring a bell?).

Nadal hasn't got the ability of Sampras, or Borg, or McEnroe, or Federer.  It's not even close.

Daniel

Posts : 3131
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:15 am


DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by bogbrush on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:47 am

Nadal is an excellent player but come on, Federer plays a unique game.

This whole God mode thing arises because certain players play a game that looks like humans do when they are really great, and Federer at his very best plays the type of tennis you'd imagine something else might play. It'd be odd, surprising; shot choices that you wouldn't think of, or take some time work work out, like that crazy flick backhand thing he did to Murray way back when.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7XaYWneEE

That's God mode tennis.

bogbrush

Posts : 1315
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:28 am

DECIMA wrote:
raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:Send
Sure!



What is this Decima? Amazing forehands? 80% of the points are make-or-break passes where he wasn't in complete ( or even half) in control of the shot. Every player makes such shots, they look amazing but don't get regards as the player is not in complete control of the outcome. He got some in, but most of those get missed.

Bring some shots where he controls the point with his FH? I'm sure he has hit plenty.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:28 am

Tenez wrote:LOL...ROTLA....you are worse than me! Winking

What did I do now???  Laugh Laugh

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:48 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:

What is this Decima? Amazing forehands? 80% of the points are make-or-break passes where he wasn't in complete ( or even half) in control of the shot.

Oh come on, give me a break Laugh
You're describing Nadal hitting passing shots like he's a blind man trying to pick the right lottery numbers. ROTLA, he's the best in history at hitting forehand passing shots. Watch the other video I linked with his banana shots, there the ball moves 2 ways, out and then in again to make it harder for the volleyer to reach it. He's made so many incredible passing shots, you have to acknowledge it's not luck anymore, he does it too often.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Every player makes such shots, they look amazing
They look amazing and feel amazing too! You're right every player makes such shots, but Nadal has a higher percentage than other players. So fun to be a Nadal fan.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Bring some shots where he controls the point with his FH? I'm sure he has hit plenty.
OK I will, but I'm sure you'll watch the video, enjoy it, feel guilty you've enjoyed it, and then think of spurious ways to devalue it. Laugh

The straws you are clutching, depth you are sinking to, every time I post one of these Nadal points compilation videos is hilarious.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:49 pm

OK ROTLA, this compilation is of Nadal's inside out forehand. You asked for points where he's in control, generally when he has time to move round his backhand to hit a forehand, he is in control of the point:


DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:57 pm

bogbrush wrote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7XaYWneEE

That's God mode tennis.
That was an amazing shot, short angled backhand passing shot on the run, great to watch.

But I do feel that most 'wow' moments, like those, come when players are down in a point, when the odds of them winning the point seems low, before that 'wow' shot. For me Nadal produces more wow moments in a match than Federer, perhaps by courtesy of the fact Fed's serve is so big, a lot of his points on serve are unreturnables or 1-2 punches; while Nadal will have to rally more often and that gives him greater chance to hit an amazing shot.

Maybe it's different perspectives though, perhaps we just naturally admire different things. If you genuinely despise Nadal, it could be the case that even if he hits an amazing shot, you could not feel positive about it at all and just go 'meh'. I certainly appreciate it when Federer hits a magical shot, and my friends many of whom are Federer fans will clap when Nadal hits a banana shot etc.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by naxroy on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Tenez wrote:
DECIMA wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
naxroy wrote:I think we are lucky we get to see different geniouses, with such different styles

Are you a WUM?
No, he's just another human being with different tastes to you.
I don't keep questioning the possibility of why you support a player other than Nadal, why do you do so?

Just like Naxroy is a Nadal fan, you're a Djokovic fan, Tenez is a Federer fan etc.
It's not by choice. Federer is the only genius out there. 

Federer is a genious without a doubt. Nadal is a total different beast, and in my eyes, a genious too. The best player ever on clay, so ahead of the rest... Borg was the reference on that surface and he is so small compared to Nadal

naxroy

Posts : 187
Join date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Tenez on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:09 pm

bogbrush wrote:Nadal is an excellent player but come on, Federer plays a unique game.

This whole God mode thing arises because certain players play a game that looks like humans do when they are really great, and Federer at his very best plays the type of tennis you'd imagine something else might play. It'd be odd, surprising; shot choices that you wouldn't think of, or take some time work work out, like that crazy flick backhand thing he did to Murray way back when.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WC7XaYWneEE

That's God mode tennis.
Actually what is amazing with Federer is that his shots look like so simple and effortless that it feels we can all do them. The only thing that we haven't got is his timing. The ability to find 2 seconds in one.

Tenez

Posts : 17384
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:10 pm

DECIMA wrote:
That was an amazing shot, short angled backhand passing shot on the run, great to watch. But I do feel that most 'wow' moments, like those, come when players are down in a point, when the odds of them winning the point seems low, before that 'wow' shot. For me Nadal produces more wow moments in a match than Federer, perhaps by courtesy of the fact Fed's serve is so big, a lot of his points on serve are unreturnables or 1-2 punches; while Nadal will have to rally more often and that gives him greater chance to hit an amazing shot.
Wow, Amri,
this is a breath-taking statement. Eclipse of the entire universe. A black hole of a squared negative third dimension.

Silence...

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Daniel on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:19 pm

I agree.  NAdal does not produce more "wow" moments.  It's just Federer's shots are much harder to pull off and require far more touch, but they end quickly and without fist pumping stupidity.  Nadal's shots are all labouring and brute force.  It's not an opinion that Federer's shots are harder and require more ability.  Low bounce fast surfaces require more ability.  Fact.  Grass requires more ability and better reflexes and better variety.  Fact.

This is a non discussion.  Nadal primarily runs side to side doing the exact same shot over and over again.  He can't take the ball on the rise anywhere near as often.  And he's been beaten at Wimbledon 4 times in a row by rank 100s.  Doh Laugh

Daniel

Posts : 3131
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:44 pm

I think Nadal does produce more 'wow' moments with jaw-dropping shots, people like to see amazing shots from unlikely positions rather than big serving.
At Wimbledon the big server always has a huge advantage, and Nadal's serve is his biggest weakness.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Tenez on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:25 pm

It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for someone who can retrieve anything , in particular all great shots from a good shot maker and pull winners from the side line....on slow courts...then of course you are going to like Nadal.

If you prefer someone who make the game look easy and can appreciate "divine" timing, the difficulty of making great shots effortlessly and likes to take the game in his ow hands.....then sure federer is a 1000 times better in that respect.

Tenez

Posts : 17384
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:36 am

Tenez wrote:It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for someone who can retrieve anything , in particular all great shots from a good shot maker and pull winners from the side line....on slow courts...then of course you are going to like Nadal.

If you prefer someone who make the game look easy and can appreciate "divine" timing, the difficulty of making great shots effortlessly and likes to take the game in his ow hands.....then sure federer is a 1000 times better in that respect.

If this is what i"m looking for, then Djokovic on song beats every single one out there and he doesn't even stands 5m behind the BL.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by noleisthebest on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:42 am

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
Tenez wrote:It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for someone who can retrieve anything , in particular all great shots from a good shot maker and pull winners from the side line....on slow courts...then of course you are going to like Nadal.

If you prefer someone who make the game look easy and can appreciate "divine" timing, the difficulty of making great shots effortlessly and likes to take the game in his ow hands.....then sure federer is a 1000 times better in that respect.

If this is what i"m looking for, then Djokovic on song beats every single one out there and he doesn't even stands 5m behind the BL..
Yes, but Nole doesn't do "banana", vanilla etc shots...Winking

I think the idea with Nadal fans is the harder and sweatier, the more untennislike the more "wow" it is.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by naxroy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:33 am

the idea with Nadal fans is we like to see him winning.

we are lucky he wins a lot

we also know he is 31 so, we might be enjoying his last few years... which is a present considering he was supposed to retire at 27...

naxroy

Posts : 187
Join date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by noleisthebest on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:51 am

naxroy wrote:the idea with Nadal fans is we like to see him winning.

we are lucky he wins a lot

we also know he is 31 so, we might be enjoying his last few years... which is a present considering he was supposed to retire at 27...

We gather that...

But many don't as we see Nadal a plague on tennis.
I personally saw him as a death of it as he was allowed to go unchecked with his "fitness".
So, the sooner he retires, the better.
Though, now it's gone beyond the joke as we saw this USO and how many players were absent because their bodies were burnt out, having to fight slow conditions, big balls, rigged draws...

People who are obsessed with Nadal don't see any of it...to them he is a humble warrior and God knows what else...even a genius!


noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by DECIMA on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:13 am

NITB, you paid £6.99 just to watch the Nadal Anderson final online Laugh
You basically manage to watch every match he plays, I remember a few times I stay up late to watch Nadal matches and you're on OTF, watching the match, commenting on it.

Admit it- you love watching him play, guilty pleasure! You overcompensate too much with this supposed hate.

DECIMA

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by naxroy on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:16 am

noleisthebest wrote:
We gather that...

But many don't as we see Nadal a plague on tennis.
I personally saw him as a death of it as he was allowed to go unchecked with his "fitness".
So, the sooner he retires, the better.
Though, now it's gone beyond the joke as we saw this USO and how many players were absent because their bodies were burnt out, having to fight slow conditions, big balls, rigged draws...

People who are obsessed with Nadal don't see any of it...to them he is a humble warrior and God knows what else...even a genius!


I cannot talk about other nadal fans, but I wouldnt say I am obsessed.

also I dont think I ever tried to underrate other tennis player´s achievements as some of you do with nadal


you even seem to have forgotten that in any civilized society everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and as far as I know Nadal has never been proven guilty (as others have) but still you turn it around and proclaim: "he is allowed to go unchecked with his "fitness""

talk about rabid fanboysim

naxroy

Posts : 187
Join date : 2017-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:49 am

naxroy wrote:
noleisthebest wrote:
We gather that...

But many don't as we see Nadal a plague on tennis.
I personally saw him as a death of it as he was allowed to go unchecked with his "fitness".
So, the sooner he retires, the better.
Though, now it's gone beyond the joke as we saw this USO and how many players were absent because their bodies were burnt out, having to fight slow conditions, big balls, rigged draws...

People who are obsessed with Nadal don't see any of it...to them he is a humble warrior and God knows what else...even a genius!


I cannot talk about other nadal fans, but I wouldnt say I am obsessed.

also I dont think I ever tried to underrate other tennis player´s achievements as some of you do with nadal


you even seem to have forgotten that in any civilized society everyone is innocent until proven guilty, and as far as I know Nadal has never been proven guilty (as others have) but still you turn it around and proclaim: "he is allowed to go unchecked with his "fitness""

talk about rabid fanboysim

Maybe you were not part of this forum back then. I actually had proven Nadal's lying showing his completely contrasting interviews taken few months apart.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two words you will never associate with Nadal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum