Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Djoko doped. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Djoko doped. EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Djoko doped. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Djoko doped. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Djoko doped. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Djoko doped. EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Djoko doped. EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Djoko doped. EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Djoko doped. EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Djoko doped.

+2
bogbrush
Jahu
6 posters

Go down

Djoko doped. Empty Djoko doped.

Post by Jahu Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:50 pm

http://www.rds.ca/tennis/de-gros-cogneurs-au-rendez-vous-1.4601869

It's been weeks and weeks that the noise is running.
Djoko doped. Image
Novak Djokovic (Source: Getty)

After talking to friends and colleagues who are connected to the world of international tennis and traveling on the full-time circuit, some of them seem to think that Novak Djokovic, who has ended his season , would have been convinced Doping and that he would have been protected by ATP.

Some are wondering why this sudden drop in the immense regime inside the games, why for a year seems to be really below its phenomenal physical capabilities, which it has shown us since 2011.  
What about his personal problems? Is this chronic problem in the arm that he has been dragging for several years, is that just an excuse? Does he take this time to restore a physical to live up to his talent?
Anyway, these are rumors that I heard on the left and right, and I must admit that some of these rumors come from people I respect very much in the environment.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Djoko doped. Empty Re: Djoko doped.

Post by bogbrush Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:45 pm

Is there anything substantial to this? I don't know who this woman is.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:27 pm

Evidence? that would help.

Otherwise we can speculate about anyone.

Emancipator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:05 am

Yes it's a bit cheap to kick Djoko while down. I very much doubt they would have raised it had he been playing in Canada, Absents are always wrong as we say.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:18 am

She is an ex player, 80's, commentators for a Montreal sport channel long time, and is she says heard it from people close to tennis, then it;s true!!!

Djokos private problems and vegan crap, is all a cover up, he has been caught and been paying crap without dope, nothing else can explain his mega-rapid downfall, or his 3y super play on dope.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:39 am

More witch hunt.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:09 am

Jahu wrote:She is an ex player, 80's, commentators for a Montreal sport channel long time, and is she says heard it from people close to tennis, then it;s true!!!

Djokos private problems and vegan crap, is all a cover up, he has been caught and been paying crap without dope, nothing else can explain his mega-rapid downfall, or his 3y super play on dope.
....maybe a tennis elbow?

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:51 am

Nothing new.

I am only curious about the timing and motivation.

And why a well connected Canadian ex tennis player hasn't found out anything about Bouchard and Raonic.

And why is she suspicious abour Djokovic but not Murray and Stan.

I am afraid the rot has set to deep for anything to be done about cleaning sport.

I used to be naive and believe it could.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:46 am

Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:She is an ex player, 80's, commentators for a Montreal sport channel long time, and is she says heard it from people close to tennis, then it;s true!!!

Hahah, you know better than me that no one can play 1.5y with tennis elbow, his RG was lucky, then his downfall coincided with Sharapova getting caught, maybe same results? At least she came clean publicly.

Those who have Netflix or torrent around, have a look at Icarus, a good movie explaining WADA and doping in sport.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:51 am

Jahu wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Hahah, you know better than me that no one can play 1.5y with tennis elbow, his RG was lucky, then his downfall coincided with Sharapova getting caught, maybe same results? At least she came clean publicly.

Those who have Netflix or torrent around, have a look at Icarus, a good movie explaining WADA and doping in sport.

Of course you can.
Just as you can play with a bad back and a knee tendonitis.

It's called active recovery. Well, partly.

It's just another inflammation which can unfortunately spread to shoulder and wrist, even hand.

I think he's reached that last stage.

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:11 pm

Jahu wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Don;t get me wrong I am pretty sure Djoko dopes but I don't think silent ban is the reason he is out now.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down