Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ATP Masters 1000: Cincinnati
Today at 10:48 pm by Jahu

» 10 Years Ago...
Today at 9:16 pm by Tenez

» How strong is Nadal mentally?
Yesterday at 8:54 pm by Tenez

» US OPEN 2017
Yesterday at 3:38 pm by Daniel

» Sharapova announces failed drug test
Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:53 pm by Jahu

» Will Federer and Nadal Finally Meet At The US Open?
Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am by Daniel

» Canadian Masters 1000
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:27 am by legendkillar

» Another record for Federer coming up?
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:46 pm by Daniel

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 pm by legendkillar

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Canadian Masters 1000

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by luvsports! on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:14 pm

Tenez wrote:LOL....off day....you must be kidding.....you are so blind!

Are you okay?

luvsports!

Posts : 3932
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Bit of grimacing going on, Fed has back problems!!!!  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Fed should pull out of Cinci after this match.


...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:16 pm

Why? Some new points, some money, he can go to Final in Cinci and USO with this crap tennis too.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Nishi would've retired 5 games ago...after a back massage.

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Fed should take an MTO now, on Zverevs match serve   Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Daniel on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:17 pm

... wrote:Fed should pull out of Cinci after this match.


Why?  THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM! It's all in your head.  Luckily, he isn't listening to your fanboy wailings.  He will be going for WN1.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Jahu wrote:Why? Some new points, some money, he can go to Final in Cinci and USO with this crap tennis too.
I hope you are joking.can't you see how much he is hurt.
Like a bird with broken wings.

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm

And I'm not hurt?  Play you swiss fuk.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Daniel on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm

lol he's hurt.. A bird with broken wings.  He's finished... and... he's in a final of a Masters event.  I wish I was this wounded!  Laugh

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Tenez on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:18 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:For me, off day.
5 off days in a row?

He had an almost identical tournament to this one in '14 Toronto.
Had no injury there and just got outhit vs Tsonga in the final.
It's not about injury, it's about being stiff after 5 matches in a row! Tsonga has no weapon to outhit Federer on form.
Except he was rubbish from match 1, and it was the backhand not the serve.
Well yes...so it's a stiff back or something but clearly something is preventing him to play his game. It is very obvious. That's all I am saying and I doubt he played as badly in the previous match as today. it;s simply terrible.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:20 pm

Ok crushed badly, could of given a bit more for 3rd set, but he is saving it for Cinci/USO I guess.

The easiest reach of the Final playing shit, ever!

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Daniel on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:21 pm

And he made me 50 quid.  I popped on Zverev at 1 set up.  Wish I'd have taken the 5/2 Sad

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by bogbrush on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Federer did virtually tank that last game.

bogbrush

Posts : 934
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:21 pm

Gave up, no bother, cant beat him, might as well relax.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Tenez on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:22 pm

bogbrush wrote:Federer did virtually tank that last game.
Exactly.....and why?

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:22 pm

He sold the match?

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:23 pm

Even Sky team selling the Fed just something not right.

Murdoch fan of Fed?  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by bogbrush on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Tenez wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:
Tenez wrote:
luvsports! wrote:For me, off day.
5 off days in a row?

He had an almost identical tournament to this one in '14 Toronto.
Had no injury there and just got outhit vs Tsonga in the final.
It's not about injury, it's about being stiff after 5 matches in a row! Tsonga has no weapon to outhit Federer on form.
Except he was rubbish from match 1, and it was the backhand not the serve.
Well yes...so it's a stiff back or something but clearly something is preventing him to play his game. It is very obvious. That's all I am saying and I doubt he played as badly in the previous match as today. it;s simply terrible.
He really has been this bad all week. I've reported it every match. It's just the opposition let him off.

bogbrush

Posts : 934
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Daniel on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 pm

He's finished.  Federer has 3 broken legs.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by summerblues on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Horrible from Fed.  Zverev was playing quite well, especially early on, but Fed was atrocious.

And this time I am sure Tenez is right about the back issue.

summerblues

Posts : 2863
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Sure, but last 2 matches Fed gave it a late push.

Today just gave up.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Tenez on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 pm

Jahu wrote:Even Sky team selling the Fed just something not right.

Murdoch fan of Fed?  Laugh
They would not want to sell this kind of story....it's an obvious fact they cannot hide.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Daniel wrote:
... wrote:Fed should pull out of Cinci after this match.


Why?  THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIM! It's all in your head.  Luckily, he isn't listening to your fanboy wailings.  He will be going for WN1.
He won't be going anywhere if he doesn't fix whatever's bothering him.

I can't believe you could not see that.

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:26 pm

Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:Even Sky team selling the Fed just something not right.

Murdoch fan of Fed?  Laugh
They would not want to sell this kind of story....it's an obvious fact they cannot hide.

Ten, sure sure he ain't been 100% all week, heck even not 50%.

Just refusing to see him lose without a fight, thats all.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Ok guys, all in all a good week for Fed, something is not right, mood, body, mind, who knows.

Lets see if Cinci feels better.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:28 pm

The worst was stupid Zverev's fistpumping after that long retrieving point...like he won stg.
He is thick on top of being gutless, as well.

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Jahu wrote:Ok guys, all in all a good week for Fed, something is not right, mood, body, mind, who knows.

Lets see if Cinci feels better.
No way is he going to play Cinci.

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 pm

I dont bet and never had, but lets bet?

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by summerblues on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 pm

... wrote:The worst was stupid Zverev's fistpumping after that long retrieving point...like he won stg.
He is thick on top of being gutless, as well.
He is no worse than Nole though; why the hypocrisy?

summerblues

Posts : 2863
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Or a quicky 1 match Hamburg style and go to NYC.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:32 pm

Zeverev doing usual KGB talk, all praise while cleaning his AK47

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Tenez on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Jahu wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:Even Sky team selling the Fed just something not right.

Murdoch fan of Fed?  Laugh
They would not want to sell this kind of story....it's an obvious fact they cannot hide.

Ten, sure sure he ain't been 100% all week, heck even not 50%.

Just refusing to see him lose without a fight, thats all.
It certainly was painful to watch.....but it was most likely simply painful for him. I am not sure what they exchanged at the handshake but I felt that Zverev mentioned something about it.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Daniel on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Honestly, the fanboy excuses for every Fed loss or issue is embarrassing.  It's bad enough when Nadal fans do it, but we're meant to be better.  Fat chance.  All the whinging and moaning about when the younger players will start to play well enough to win big tournaments, and when they do... butt hurt excuses and insults commence.


Last edited by Daniel on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:35 pm

summerblues wrote:
... wrote:The worst was stupid Zverev's fistpumping after that long retrieving point...like he won stg.
He is thick on top of being gutless, as well.
He is no worse than Nole though; why the hypocrisy?
Excuse me, what has Nole got to do with Zverev?
Please don't compare that joke to my Serbian bro!

If Nole had Zverev's shots and height he've won 20 slams by now.

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Tenez on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:36 pm

summerblues wrote:Horrible from Fed.  Zverev was playing quite well, especially early on, but Fed was atrocious.

And this time I am sure Tenez is right about the back issue.
I don't want to say but that's something some of us started to see in that Wimby semi....looks like it is getting worse again as it would on those HC. On the positive side, it can quickly go as he said himself.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Tenez on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Daniel wrote:Honestly, the fanboy excuses for every Fed loss or issue is embarrassing.  It's bad enough when Nadal fans do it, but we're meant to be better.  Fat chance.  All the whinging and moaning about when the younger players will start to play well enough to win big tournaments, and when they do... butt hurt excuses and insults commence.
63 64

Did you notice anything else besides the score in this match?

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Jahu wrote:I dont bet and never had, but lets bet?
OK, let me quote Steffi:
"How much money do you 'ave?"

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by summerblues on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:39 pm

Tenez wrote:I don't want to say but that's something some of us started to see in that Wimby semi
No, it is just that you are like the broken clock that always shows the same time, and is as a result occasionally correct.

summerblues

Posts : 2863
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Tenez wrote:
Daniel wrote:Honestly, the fanboy excuses for every Fed loss or issue is embarrassing.  It's bad enough when Nadal fans do it, but we're meant to be better.  Fat chance.  All the whinging and moaning about when the younger players will start to play well enough to win big tournaments, and when they do... butt hurt excuses and insults commence.
63 64

Did you notice anything else besides the score in this match?
He qlso noticed the 6'6"


Last edited by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:41 pm

... wrote:
Jahu wrote:I dont bet and never had, but lets bet?
OK, let me quote Steffi:
"How much money do you 'ave?"

If you remember: Ima para ko Džajić?  Laugh

Ok no money bet, just something else to be agreed later  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Jahu wrote:
... wrote:
Jahu wrote:I dont bet and never had, but lets bet?
OK, let me quote Steffi:
"How much money do you 'ave?"

If you remember: Ima para ko Džajić?  Laugh

Ok no money bet, just something else to be agreed later  Big Grin
You are all talk, all talk, yahoo... Laugh

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Tenez has the Crystal Ball too, see he even saw Zverev say something to Fed at the net. You are  a Legend Ten  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Tenez on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 pm

summerblues wrote:
Tenez wrote:I don't want to say but that's something some of us started to see in that Wimby semi
No, it is just that you are like the broken clock that always shows the same time, and is as a result occasionally correct.

I see you don't. that's unfortunate for you. That's the difference. I did not mention a single time his back in Wimbeldon before that semi....so you can;t say I always say it.

Exactly like in 2012 when we again turned out to be right.

Tenez

Posts : 16636
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:44 pm

... wrote:
Jahu wrote:
... wrote:
Jahu wrote:I dont bet and never had, but lets bet?
OK, let me quote Steffi:
"How much money do you 'ave?"

If you remember: Ima para ko Džajić?  Laugh

Ok no money bet, just something else to be agreed later  Big Grin
You are all talk, all talk, yahoo... Laugh

Dođi ovde odmahhhhhhhhhh

Let's wait and see in a few days  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Guys/girls, maybe just a bad week, not feeling good or tired.

His back can't have come tonight, he just gave up, wasn't bad last 2 matches.

Maybe fixed with some quick therapy.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Jahu wrote:
... wrote:
Jahu wrote:
... wrote:
Jahu wrote:I dont bet and never had, but lets bet?
OK, let me quote Steffi:
"How much money do you 'ave?"

If you remember: Ima para ko Džajić?  Laugh

Ok no money bet, just something else to be agreed later  Big Grin
You are all talk, all talk, yahoo... Laugh

Dođi ovde odmahhhhhhhhhh

Let's wait and see in a few days  Big Grin
Laugh Laugh Laugh
Shut up yahooo!

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Jahu on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:46 pm

Yes my lady.

Jahu

Posts : 1808
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by ... on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:49 pm

I must say this was definitely the worst I've ever seen Federer.
I hope it's not stg serious.

...

Posts : 24529
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Daniel on Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:52 pm

It is.  He's got 3 broken ribcages. Press are reporting that he might make the SF of cinc unless he punctures another in practice.

Daniel

Posts : 2854
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canadian Masters 1000

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum