Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Russia banned from all competitions for 4 years!
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:41 pm by Tenez

» Some humour for this forum
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:51 pm by naxroy

» Generation Worthless
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:43 pm by BEL19VE

» World Tour Final - London 2019
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am by naxroy

» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 am by summerblues

» When cupcake draws can't save you
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 pm by Daniel2

» General Election 2019: Advice
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:01 pm by bogbrush

» Fall 2019 tournaments
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 2:16 pm by legendkillar

» Has Rafa asked Fed to his nuptials, and would Fed go if asked?
Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 6:11 pm by barrystar

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Amazing forehand there from Fed after the great shot the "useless" Berdych did.  That was a massive clutch moment.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:52 pm

Edberg evergreen, looking same age as Fed.

Crucial hold this, we need this set fed come on!!!!!

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Emancipator on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:53 pm

Great stuff from both players in that game.

Emancipator

Posts : 959
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Berdy looking much fresher have to say, striking as good as start of the match.

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm

If i could id but money on Berds. ...It does not seem to get better from Fed.

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:56 pm

Berdych won't go away.  Fed needs to take the big points like I said before the match.  Stay in control.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Federer surviving on quick hand skills alone.

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Break now for ffs, fuck TB, break now and serve first on next Set.

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:04 pm

Good service game by Fed.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:05 pm

He does have a bit of a cold though - so that may be a problem atm. He's blowing his nose a lot and has been all tournament.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:06 pm

TB it is.

Get your Aces ON!!!

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:08 pm

Fed better now since he blew his nose off.

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:09 pm

I think his back is loosening up....like in 2012....

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:09 pm

Rocket Mode ON!!!

Keep it up.

Third set quick 6:2

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:11 pm

It's ridiculous how good Federer is in clutch moments...  most players wouldnt think about going for some of these shots in such tense moments.  And that's why he's on 18 slams.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:12 pm

One more to go.

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:14 pm

This could have easily been 0-2 in sets to berdych... but Fed has played great in the tiebreakers.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:14 pm

Yep...onee more set and one more match.....

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 pm

This is not over. Fed in real pain now. Maybe Daniel thinks its nerves still...

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Fed s returns are very poor today....way below his usual.

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Tenez wrote:This is not over. Fed in real pain now. Maybe Daniel thinks its nerves still...

I am simply not seeing "pain" or anything of the sort.  I am seeing someone nervous who is mistiming - and may have a cold. And an opponent who is dangerous and always has been dangerous in his match up with Fed.  You have absolutely no evidence at all to back your point up.  Earlier up this thread you are even backtracking claiming the back is loosening.  Your opinion isn't fact.  You cannot claim injuries without evidence and playing poorly or having a nervous look in a face isn't it.  Sorry.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Isn t that funny to see Berdych wearing Djoko s shoes, wjth a Djoko picture on it?

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Emancipator on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:25 pm

Federer started off really well but has kind of tailed off.

Emancipator

Posts : 959
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Daniel wrote:
Tenez wrote:This is not over. Fed in real pain now. Maybe Daniel thinks its nerves still...

I am simply not seeing "pain" or anything of the sort.  I am seeing someone nervous who is mistiming - and may have a cold. And an opponent who is dangerous and always has been dangerous in his match up with Fed.  You have absolutely no evidence at all to back your point up.  Earlier up this thread you are even backtracking claiming the back is loosening.  Your opinion isn't fact.  You cannot claim injuries without evidence and playing poorly or having a nervous look in a face isn't it.  Sorry.
no you right. Must be his stuffy nose.

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by gallery play on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Daniel, you consider yourself a fan? Have you been watching the ball only all those years? You don't see he doesn't swing his upperbody, he plays with his hands instead. He comes a long way that way on talent alone but those crazy unusual errors are not because of nerves but because he's stiff. The timing gets more difficult and more inconsistant when you play with your hands alone

He's hurt. If you don't see it now, you never will.

gallery play

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by gallery play on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:33 pm

See, needs to bend at the net, completely misses the ball!

gallery play

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by gallery play on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:34 pm

Berdych coaches understand what's going on..

gallery play

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:37 pm

That commentary was piss funny then Winking  They all said Fed would go wide on his serve.  Three times.  And I knew it was centre 3 times.  The last one esp... since Berdych really expected it.  Three aces!

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:37 pm

gallery play wrote:Berdych coaches understand what's going on..
Yep...they don t have much mercy.

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:37 pm

gallery play wrote:See, needs to bend at the net, completely misses the ball!

See, he hits 3 aces.... With this destroyed back.  Laugh  I've never seen cherry picking and complete conjecture like you two.  I'm gonna start calling you Mr and Mrs Conjecture.  Love Blush

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Kept it low... Big Berd had no chance.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 pm

C mon Fed ...even 60% he is better than Berds 80%.

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by gallery play on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Tenez wrote:This is not over. Fed in real pain now. Maybe Daniel thinks its nerves still...
I'll show you the moment it happened when it's on line, in case you missed it
I believe it was at 2-2 in a 16 shot rally. Right after it he started puffing, looking at his box and pushed his shoulders back. Like he was thinking "damn, what happened there"

At 100% he would have won this 6-2 6-1 6-2, because the feel is there

gallery play

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Three aces in one game is Fed at 60%?  Really?

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:41 pm

gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:This is not over. Fed in real pain now. Maybe Daniel thinks its nerves still...

At 100% he would have won this 6-2 6-1 6-2, because the feel is there

That's hilariously wrong.  You're like Tenez...  you are just pulling crap from your brown end and declaring it fact!  Doh

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by gallery play on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Daniel wrote:Three aces in one game is Fed at 60%?  Really?
The serve is the only thing that didn't break down, indeed

gallery play

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by gallery play on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Daniel wrote:
gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:This is not over. Fed in real pain now. Maybe Daniel thinks its nerves still...

At 100% he would have won this 6-2 6-1 6-2, because the feel is there

That's hilariously wrong.  You're like Tenez...  you are just pulling crap from your brown end and declaring it fact!  Doh
What's my motive?

Do you read more often from me things like that?

gallery play

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:44 pm

In fact we should have been warned about his back at the warm up. Did you notice how he quit his jacket very late while warming up his serve?

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:45 pm

gallery play wrote:
Daniel wrote:
gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:This is not over. Fed in real pain now. Maybe Daniel thinks its nerves still...

At 100% he would have won this 6-2 6-1 6-2, because the feel is there

That's hilariously wrong.  You're like Tenez...  you are just pulling crap from your brown end and declaring it fact!  Doh
What's my motive?


You are nervous about Fed's chances and overly worried about his condition to take the 8th.  I'm thinking he's got a slight cold and is nervous- the former of which at least has actual evidence.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Whose the daddy now?

Ace him to the WIN!!!!

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by gallery play on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Tenez wrote:In fact we should have been warned about his back at the warm up. Did you notice how he quit his jacket very late while warming up his serve?
But he started really well. I think it happened on court.

gallery play

Posts : 2620
Join date : 2012-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:47 pm

Tenez... stay away from Jury duty.  I don't want you part of ANY trial.   Peace Dove

We're all talking about non existent injuries as Fed serves to win in 3.  Come on Fed!  Final number 11.


Last edited by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:48 pm

3 MP!!!  To you all Doctors   Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Yes yesss all done...

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:49 pm

He better fix his cold and back in Sunday, Cilic will be only 60% of Berdy.

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Daniel on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:51 pm

Jahu wrote:He better fix his cold and back in Sunday, Cilic will be only 60% of Berdy.

I'd say Cilic will be better than Berdych. Federer will need to come less nervous and timing the ball better.  And keeping a good serve. He has time to rest now.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Sure, but Fed will be more free against Cilic, he knows his limitations, Berdy on a good day can blow off court anyone.

Anyway Cilic will be all shaking from nerves Sunday, while all the crowd will be for Fed.

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by bogbrush on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:54 pm

I do not know if he was hurt or not but if he was then it only makes it an even smarter thing to miss the clay season.

bogbrush

Posts : 2829
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Jahu on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Till today he had no dips, dont wanna call it injury or niggle, Berdy hits hard, but so does Raonic, so maybe a on court fresh issue.

Jahu

Posts : 3832
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Tenez on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:56 pm

gallery play wrote:
Tenez wrote:In fact we should have been warned about his back at the warm up. Did you notice how he quit his jacket very late while warming up his serve?
But he started really well. I think it happened on court.
he started ok....but he probably had felt at some point in the tournament...i hope he will not do a WTF 2014.

Tenez

Posts : 20363
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi - Page 3 Empty Re: Wimbledon Day 12 - Men's Semi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum