Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

davis  GOAT  

Latest topics
» World Tour Finals 2017
Today at 2:31 am by break_in_the_fifth

» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Today at 1:07 am by Daniel

» Any rugby fans?
Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:45 pm by Tenez

» Nadal whines over surface match ups with Federer in 2017
Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:41 pm by Jahu

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:51 am by legendkillar

» Anyone want to swap a day ticket on Monday for Sunday??
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:33 am by Tenez

» So what's your projections for 2018?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:26 am by summerblues

» Race to London
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 am by Tenez

» Baby WTF - Next-Gen ATP Finals 2017
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:32 am by noleisthebest

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Who does she think she is?

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:15 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:ok BB so im assuming you meant what you said " more or less suicide"..and i guess thats what you mean when you say " i advise you to read properly"  Laugh

but lets say you really did mean cultural suicide 
humans have been fighting over land since the dawn of time,lands get invaded cultures change
look at the states,how its progressed over the years from the native american culture to what american is culture is today
while i can understand that there is a possibility for different cultures to clash,the law we live under only recognises 1 right,it is highly unlikely that it will ever recognise something like sharia law
do you really believe that in this day and age,with the internet and the way a lot of people their lives online that our culture would progress backward,to all the taboos and issues we have already overcome rather then move ahead?
i am sorry but i really struggle to see that ever happening 
the reason why i say this is because living in an area like do,i see second and third generation immigrant kids from all kinds of backgrounds and religions intermingling as if there isnt even the slightest difference between them,they are living and creating a new culture that is still in many ways very british
as long as it a culture that isnt hurting anyone,i see no problem with that
they dont see the difference how you were brought up to see it
So I guess the Labour Party haven't adapted to hosting political meeting in sex-segregated halls

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/09/gender-segregated-meetings-david-cameron-labour-pmqs

I guess white girls aren't being abused by the tens of thousands by men who believe they are inferior because their religious leaders tell them so.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=11c_1368696941

I guess our institutions would never tolerate alternative legal systems

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2008/feb/07/religion.world

I suppose we could never find our tolerance of sexuality rolled back

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law


No, nothing to see here.

And I haven't touched on the potential risks if the half million a year were coming from the Ukraine / Russian border! A totally different type of cultural threat, one mainly involving organised crime.
i guess british paedophiles and the catholic church cant be accused of the same thing
im not saying that its right,but these kinds of crimes would still be committed even of there were no immigrants here
but i guess to you that wouldnt be classifed as "cultural suicide" its only "cultural suicide" if its the immigrants who are committing the crime 
labour will do anything to get votes,even sell their own asses
sharia law isnt recognised 
gay still rights remain the same
get real BB youre grasping at straws here
as for the russian and ukraines..youre talking like gangs dont already exist in the u.k  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Vee a phone for you, just came up $2.5K http://caviar-phone.ru/nokia/supremo-putin-trump-summit/

Jahu

Posts : 2049
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:20 pm

but youre still missing the point BB,this argument was never about immigration, opening the floogates to every tom dick and harry
we are talking about people feeling for their lives,not organised criminal gangs who want to come and live here

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Yes, but nobody ever suggested the children were unworthy. You're missing the point.

And yes there are gangs, and just imagine if we brought 3-500,000 peoplca year in from those areas. What fun!

You seriously don't think sharia isn't already operating in the U.K. and being left alone? You're not paying attention are you? So naive, so gullible.

I just comprehensively disproved your exact statements, with sources. You give me your personal sense of disbelief.

Sum it up really.


Last edited by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Jahu wrote:Vee a phone for you, just came up $2.5K http://caviar-phone.ru/nokia/supremo-putin-trump-summit/
Laugh Laugh
i think furher tenez and BB would love one!!  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Tenez for sure, he seems quite pro Russian/Communist at heart and anti Globalization.
BB is a Corporate Exec, think he like Capitalism smiley

Jahu

Posts : 2049
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Veejay wrote:but youre still missing the point BB,this argument was never about immigration, opening the floogates to every tom dick and harry
we are talking about people feeling for their lives,not organised criminal gangs who want to come and live here
Well if they have a HUMAN RIGHT to go WHERE THEY WANT because they are FLEEING FOR THEIR LIVES, then I'm afraid that's exactly what we are.

Funny you put organised gangs in the same oaragraph, because you do know that the wholesale trafficking of these people is now run by organised gangs in collusion with charities don't you?


Last edited by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Jahu wrote:Tenez for sure, he seems quite pro Russian/Communist at heart and anti Globalization.
BB is a Corporate Exec, think he like Capitalism smiley
Yes, but my position is best described as a as free marketeer. I detest Corporatism, which is one reason I can't stand entities like the CBI and the EU.

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

bogbrush wrote:Yes, but nobody ever suggested the children were unworthy. You're missing the point.

And yes there are gangs, and just imagine if we brought 3-500,000 peoplca year in from those areas. What fun!

You seriously don't think sharia isn't already operating in the U.K. and being left alone? You're not paying attention are you? So naive, so gullible.

I just comprehensively disproved your exact statements, with sources. You give me your personal sense of disbelief.

Sum it up really.
youre obviosuly someone who believes everything they read in the news papers 
i wont deny that i use them as quotes many times but that doesnt automatically mean that i believe what i read
i may discuss what i read but that still doent automatically mean that i believe it
i dont know why tenez isnt on your case about being brainwashed... ill be waiting for him to tell you that many these stories are published with a  hidden agenda  to brainswash you...
otherwise thats just another double standard...you cant have it both ways
im not saying the immigrants are capable of committing crimes,what i am saying is that many of these crimes would still happen if they werent here 
im sorry BB,i dont by your bullshit..youve proven yourself to be a xenophobe and as i pointed out above,you twist things
i cant take you seriously....

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:33 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:but youre still missing the point BB,this argument was never about immigration, opening the floogates to every tom dick and harry
we are talking about people feeling for their lives,not organised criminal gangs who want to come and live here
Well if they have a HUMAN RIGHT to go WHERE THEY WANT because they are FLERING FOR THEIR LIVES, then I'm afraid that's exactly what we are.

Funny you out organised gangs in the sand oaragraph, becau you do know that the while trafficking of these people is now run by organised gangs in collusion with charities don't you?
once again twisting things...thats all you do
yawn.....

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:34 pm

Don't read newspapers, they're full of shit. Same as TV. Still, the Archbisop said that so there's your argument exploded for you.

You're just a thick sucker, son, being indoctrinated by convention and misinformation. One day you might grow up but it'll probably require some tough experiences. I hope you avoid them but you probably won't even notice them happening.

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:but youre still missing the point BB,this argument was never about immigration, opening the floogates to every tom dick and harry
we are talking about people feeling for their lives,not organised criminal gangs who want to come and live here
Well if they have a HUMAN RIGHT to go WHERE THEY WANT because they are FLERING FOR THEIR LIVES, then I'm afraid that's exactly what we are.

Funny you out organised gangs in the sand oaragraph, becau you do know that the while trafficking of these people is now run by organised gangs in collusion with charities don't you?
once again twisting things...thats all you do
yawn.....
It's what you said, unless you believe they have a human right to flee........ so long as the people there want them, in which case they don't have a right at all but require permission.

See what I mean? You don't even understand what you say yourself.

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Jahu wrote:Tenez for sure, he seems quite pro Russian/Communist at heart and anti Globalization.
BB is a Corporate Exec, think he like Capitalism smiley
BB is also clearly a xenophobe..there is absolutely no denying that!!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:38 pm

bogbrush wrote:Don't read newspapers, they're full of shit. Same as TV. Still, the Archbisop said that so there's your argument exploded for you.

You're just a thick sucker, son, being indoctrinated by convention and misinformation. One day you might grow up but it'll probably require some tough experiences. I hope you avoid them but you probably won't even notice them happening.
but yet here youre using them to prove your point
so if they are full of shit then what youre  quoting them saying must be too  Laugh


Last edited by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:41 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:but youre still missing the point BB,this argument was never about immigration, opening the floogates to every tom dick and harry
we are talking about people feeling for their lives,not organised criminal gangs who want to come and live here
Well if they have a HUMAN RIGHT to go WHERE THEY WANT because they are FLERING FOR THEIR LIVES, then I'm afraid that's exactly what we are.

Funny you out organised gangs in the sand oaragraph, becau you do know that the while trafficking of these people is now run by organised gangs in collusion with charities don't you?
once again twisting things...thats all you do
yawn.....
It's what you said, unless you believe they have a human right to flee........ so long as the people there want them, in which case they don't have a right at all but require permission.

See what I mean? You don't even understand what you say yourself.

refugee has the right to safe asylum. However, international protection comprises more than physical safety. Refugees should receive at least the samerights and basic help as any other foreigner who is a legal resident, including freedom of thought, of movement, and freedom from torture and degrading treatment.


i have stated my opinion on this matter several times
i have told you that i was just trying to expose a double standard
if you cannot grasp that by now then you never will...
and it doesnt matter either,i dont care if you agree or not,a xenphobes opinion does matter to me,i dont need any kind of validation from a xenophibe
my opinion is what it is,take it or leave it..i dont give a shit either way...  Winking

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:53 pm

Ah, are we back to right applying to unlimited numbers again now?

Prediction: you will now say you never said without limits. 

You must be dizzy by now.

Oh, on the papers, do t you know the difference between considering them full of crap and some reported events being factual? You do know the Archbishop said that and the Labour Party hold sex segregated meetings don't you? Then again you probably didn't......

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:55 pm


bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:56 pm

bogbrush wrote:Ah, are we back to right applying to unlimited numbers again now?

Prediction: you will now say you never said without limits. 

You must be dizzy by now.

Oh, on the papers, do t you know the difference between considering them full of crap and some reported events being factual? You do know the Archbishop said that and the Labour Party hold sex segregated meetings don't you? Then again you probably didn't......
yoyre the one who said that they are full of shit not me 
here is it:

Don't read newspapers, they're full of shit.


also if you dont read papers,how do you know or have all these links? 
you are so full of shit!!  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 pm

so why dont you join them?
you clearly seem to feel the same way....
but youd rather stay and moan when you claim that you can easily immigrate... Laugh
makes me think thats a massive lie..
i actually feel really sorry for BB
you seem to live in fear...everything is scaring the shit out of you 
youre so afraid of what the consequences will be,you cant see what you potentially may be missing out on..
look at all the glory mo farah has brought for this country on the world stage...
a life lived in fear in a life half lived....

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:31 pm

bogbrush wrote:....The West are stupid with their manipulation and interference making things worse...

yes it is very stupid but those guys messing things up are not stupid. So why do they do it? difficult to understand. Obama said that his biggest error of his presidency was the Lybian war. But sure he knew where it was going so I think he meant that his "error" was not being able to prevent it. There is clearly a will to spread chaos from the US deep state.

Tenez

Posts : 17374
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Ah, are we back to right applying to unlimited numbers again now?

Prediction: you will now say you never said without limits. 

You must be dizzy by now.

Oh, on the papers, do t you know the difference between considering them full of crap and some reported events being factual? You do know the Archbishop said that and the Labour Party hold sex segregated meetings don't you? Then again you probably didn't......
yoyre the one who said that they are full of shit not me 
here is it:

Don't read newspapers, they're full of shit.


also if you dont read papers,how do you know or have all these links? 
you are so full of shit!!  Laugh
I knew of them because they appeared when I typed in to searches to reveal the hundreds of examples where your stupid opinions were proven wrong. It was literally "take my pick" from hundreds.

This is one of the uses of the internet, not sure if you knew that.

D at oh dear 

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Veejay wrote:
so why dont you join them?
you clearly seem to feel the same way....
but youd rather stay and moan when you claim that you can easily immigrate... Laugh
makes me think thats a massive lie..
i actually feel really sorry for BB
you seem to live in fear...everything is scaring the shit out of you 
youre so afraid of what the consequences will be,you cant see what you potentially may be missing out on..
look at all the glory mo farah has brought for this country on the world stage...
a life lived in fear in a life half lived....
The word s emigrate, not immigrate. Did you not do English at school?

Why would I? I have a nice life in a lovely part of the country. I like my home and I like my friends, and my pleasant relationship with my multi-racial employees.

Perhaps you don't know anything about Clooney. You should, be espuses the same opinions as you but with far more noise. Let me help you.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/12/george-clooney-meets-angela-merkel-germany-support-refugees

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/george-clooney-marguerite-barankitse-aurora-prize-burundi-civil-war

http://time.com/4258987/george-amal-clooney-syrian-refugees-video/

Sadly for poor George, reality has begun to intrude upon his virtue signaling wankfest

http://freedomdaily.com/muslim-migrants-danya-feltzin/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/06/clooney-moving-twins-back-america-security-reasons/


If you, like me, want George to stop behaving like a hideous xenophobe and arrant hypocrite, you can voice your opinion here

https://www.change.org/p/george-clooney-george-clooney-s-lake-como-villa-to-be-used-to-house-refugee-arrivals-in-italy-2021d83a-7637-4a42-b93b-6316790c6a43


Last edited by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:26 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Ah, are we back to right applying to unlimited numbers again now?

Prediction: you will now say you never said without limits. 

You must be dizzy by now.

Oh, on the papers, do t you know the difference between considering them full of crap and some reported events being factual? You do know the Archbishop said that and the Labour Party hold sex segregated meetings don't you? Then again you probably didn't......
yoyre the one who said that they are full of shit not me 
here is it:

Don't read newspapers, they're full of shit.


also if you dont read papers,how do you know or have all these links? 
you are so full of shit!!  Laugh
I knew of them because they appeared when I typed in to searches to reveal the hundreds of examples where your stupid opinions were proven wrong. It was literally "take my pick" from hundreds.

This is one of the uses of the internet, not sure if you knew that.

D at oh dear 
youre the one using articles " full of shit" to prove your points  Laugh
jog on muppet-> -> ->  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:28 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
so why dont you join them?
you clearly seem to feel the same way....
but youd rather stay and moan when you claim that you can easily immigrate... Laugh
makes me think thats a massive lie..
i actually feel really sorry for BB
you seem to live in fear...everything is scaring the shit out of you 
youre so afraid of what the consequences will be,you cant see what you potentially may be missing out on..
look at all the glory mo farah has brought for this country on the world stage...
a life lived in fear in a life half lived....
Why would I? I have a nice life in a lovely part of the country. I like my home and I like my friends, and my pleasant relationship with my multi-racial employees.

Perhaps you don't know anything about Clooney. You should, be espuses the same opinions as you but with far more noise. Let me help you.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/12/george-clooney-meets-angela-merkel-germany-support-refugees

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/george-clooney-marguerite-barankitse-aurora-prize-burundi-civil-war

http://time.com/4258987/george-amal-clooney-syrian-refugees-video/

Sadly for poor George, reality has begun to intrude upon his virtue signaling wankfest

http://freedomdaily.com/muslim-migrants-danya-feltzin/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/06/clooney-moving-twins-back-america-security-reasons/


If you, like me, want George to stop behaving like a hideous xenophobe and arrant hypocrite, you can voice your opinion here

https://www.change.org/p/george-clooney-george-clooney-s-lake-como-villa-to-be-used-to-house-refugee-arrivals-in-italy-2021d83a-7637-4a42-b93b-6316790c6a43
you seem obsessed with george clooney...do you have wet dreams about him? 
i never called clooney a xenophobe...i called you a xenophone...putting words in my mouth again...
yawn....

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:30 pm

I love George Clooney for the way he exposes the vacuous, empty headed thinking of people who share his opinion.

Xenophobe was my assessment (I didn't say it was you, read the posts thicko). Hell, the guy won't even share a country with these people!!

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:44 pm

bogbrush wrote:I love George Clooney for the way he exposes the vacuous, empty headed thinking of people who share his opinion.

Xenophobe was my assessment (I didn't say it was you, read the posts thicko). Hell, the guy won't even share a country with these people!!
i keep telling you that i believe that everyone should have the basic right to live somewhere safely,so if clooney doesnt feel safe here,then he has every right to go where ever he can and is allowed to go to be safe...
not once have i ever said that that makes him a xenophobe,if that would make him a xenophobe then technically that would make refugees who are fleeing to safety xenophobes too 
i also dont think that clooney is afraid of a particular culture and to my knowledge doesnt stereo type migrants,refugees or immigrants with the same preconceived idea that you have of them
clooney like yourself is too arrogant for my liking,his smug acceptance speech at the academy awards.. taking credit for things like the civil rights movement was just priceless so it comes as so surprise why you idolise him so much
do you seem to come across as someone who would do the same thing...take credit for something you never did
when you say these people who exactly are you referring to? muslims? cause not all refugees or migrants or immigrants are muslims

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Who is George Clowney?

Another made in china gm product from hollywood.

Why of why do peolple have such need for junk!!!!!

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Tenez, I know you have a laissez-faire approach to moderating but surely this thread has gone on long enough.

All the arguments have been made and now they're just going around in circles. 

Or move it to the politics section?

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by summerblues on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:23 pm

As long as they are happy to go around in circles, who cares. I don't read all the detail, but admire the persistence.

Other than that, who does she think she is?

summerblues

Posts : 3055
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:25 pm

It doesn't matter...

It's interesting to observe people, more than what they say.

Who does she think she is?

It all started with that question, Serena trying to gobstop Johnny Mac.

And in a way it's the small picture of what Establishment is trying to do to all of us.

And we can see that they are succeeding just by reading what people here are saying.

My question to all is:

"Is the truth dead?"

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:42 pm

summerblues wrote:As long as they are happy to go around in circles, who cares.  I don't read all the detail, but admire the persistence.

Other than that, who does she think she is?


Fair enough.. if that's what the majority think.

Except at some point someone will cross the line and say something really nasty and regrettable. Besides, whilst I'm all for vigorous debate, if the place becomes overrun with nastiness we'll end up losing posters and certainly won't again any new ones.

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:46 pm

for the sake of the other posters and the points made my emancipator i will not continue this debate with BB any longer...he is right,we are going around in circles and its now just stupid 
i apologise if i have offended anyone ( not you BB ) 
the reputation of the forum is more important then mine or anyone else's opinion

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:49 pm

It's called "Our Tennis Forum". I don't feel the right to moderate more than you Emancipator.

I am sure this is going to die off.

I am in total disagreement with Vee here...but I don't mind his way of thinking. It does not bother me. I have been tempted to call him names too but I appreciate other comments he makes on other subject.

So I just leave it as is. We don;t have to read it....

Tenez

Posts : 17374
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Fair enough. But in future if you boys and girls don't behave I may have to take the moderation into my own hands - with my special moderator rights.

That includes you Tenez

ghost

Emancipator

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:15 pm

Emancipator wrote:Fair enough. But in future if you boys and girls don't behave I may have to take the moderation into my own hands - with my special moderator rights.

That includes you Tenez

ghost

Emancipator
No, you're right. I lost interest in the subject ages ago and have only been toying with the clown for fun for pages now. Not right to mess the forum up with that, bit self indulgent of me really, I'll stop now.

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:45 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Emancipator wrote:Fair enough. But in future if you boys and girls don't behave I may have to take the moderation into my own hands - with my special moderator rights.

That includes you Tenez

ghost

Emancipator
No, you're right. I lost interest in the subject ages ago and have only been toying with the clown for fun for pages now. Not right to mess the forum up with that, bit self indulgent of me really, I'll stop now.
But this is not v2.

Everyone is self-moderated.

That's the idea among civilised people, isn't it?

It doesn't matter if it gets heated or pointless from time to time, that's natural.
No photoshop, no make-up.

Real people expressing their daily thoughts, getting frustrated along the way and getting over it.

Imagine if this was all sanitised and moderated on page one as it would've been on v2.

I wouldn't've found out Clowney was even living in the UK, that he is now moving out as he deems it's unsafe, that he met Angela Merkle...I even squeezed in a great poem...not to mention what people wear on Pride parade...

We have our owm soap opera here!

Life is a cabaret! Winking

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Yes, ok Vee chill out then, BB have a glass of Harvey Bristol Sherry or whatever Royals drink in the evening   Bubbly

This has to be the thread of the year, or maybe on par with Trump thread, so back to the topic, then again who cares for the Venus Laugh

Have all a great work week 

Jahu

Posts : 2049
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by DECIMA on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:08 pm

I actually find Bogbrush insulting people in general quite funny, whether it crossed a line is a decision for admin (Tenez) to make.

Jahu wrote:This has to be the thread of the year, or maybe on par with Trump thread, so back to the topic, then again who cares for the Venus
lol not sure about thread of the year but good entertainment
One thing Jahu, you're a funny poster, but perhaps refrain from making too many of the threads about your sex fantasies. If the majority of forum members are cool with it then I'll retract, but I do feel recently that has been a large percentage of your posting, and on many threads too.

DECIMA

Posts : 4485
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Show must go on and so must this thread.

Vee must keep us posted about Serena's pregnancy, baby shower etc...
Hopefully birth itself won't be televised...

We've gotta have a break from serious stuff people!!! tongueout

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:12 pm

DECIMA wrote:I actually find Bogbrush insulting people in general quite funny, whether it crossed a line is a decision for admin (Tenez) to make.

Jahu wrote:This has to be the thread of the year, or maybe on par with Trump thread, so back to the topic, then again who cares for the Venus
lol not sure about thread of the year but good entertainment
One thing Jahu, you're a funny poster, but perhaps refrain from making too many of the threads about your sex fantasies. If the majority of forum members are cool with it then I'll retract, but I do feel recently that has been a large percentage of your posting, and on many threads too.
Well, Yahoo is versatile, not fixated with Nadal, like you. Laugh

Maybe you know something we don't. Whistle

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Was Clowney a trick of predictive texting or a piece of genius?

From now on I will always refer to the dickhead as George Clowny.

If you heard my accent, Jahu, you'd ditch the idea I'm a Royal smiley

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:20 pm

DECIMA wrote:I actually find Bogbrush insulting people in general quite funny, whether it crossed a line is a decision for admin (Tenez) to make.

Jahu wrote:This has to be the thread of the year, or maybe on par with Trump thread, so back to the topic, then again who cares for the Venus
lol not sure about thread of the year but good entertainment
One thing Jahu, you're a funny poster, but perhaps refrain from making too many of the threads about your sex fantasies. If the majority of forum members are cool with it then I'll retract, but I do feel recently that has been a large percentage of your posting, and on many threads too.

Yes they are, not cool but melting hot, I've cybered with them all on PM and phone  Laugh
Are you a girl? If yes sorry then, maybe I might be stirring all kinds of emotions 

I'm just for sex here, why would I care for Fed or Nadal? They have hundreds of Millions in the Bank, don't think they care for me or you.
There is a button to ignore a user I think to not see their posts, used to be on V2, don't know is it here .

Relax Doc, life's too short to be serious on Internets  zen

Jahu

Posts : 2049
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:21 pm

DECIMA wrote:I actually find Bogbrush insulting people in general quite funny, whether it crossed a line is a decision for admin (Tenez) to make.


Renpmember you & I had one that went on for about 8 pages on v2? It ended up hinging on an argument about the fitness demands of doubles, at which point it dawned on me that we'd perhaps lost our grip.

Perhaps I might have amused you a bit on that one too! Love Blush

bogbrush

Posts : 1289
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:21 pm

bogbrush wrote:Was Clowney a trick of predictive texting or a piece of genius?

From now on I will always refer to the dickhead as George Clowny.

If you heard my accent, Jahu, you'd ditch the idea I'm a Royal smiley
I think it was a touch of Sunday afternoon chilled rose! Big Grin

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:23 pm

bogbrush wrote:Was Clowney a trick of predictive texting or a piece of genius?

From now on I will always refer to the dickhead as George Clowny.

If you heard my accent, Jahu, you'd ditch the idea I'm a Royal smiley

That's exactly the line Royals pull, trying to sound humble and all common  Cheers

Is is Scottish with a little Manchester? Had some trouble with that accent to understand  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 2049
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 pm

... wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Was Clowney a trick of predictive texting or a piece of genius?

From now on I will always refer to the dickhead as George Clowny.

If you heard my accent, Jahu, you'd ditch the idea I'm a Royal smiley
I think it was a touch of Sunday afternoon chilled rose! Big Grin

Yes, with roast Gammon, Pineapples and all the trimmings  chef

Jahu

Posts : 2049
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Jahu wrote:
... wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Was Clowney a trick of predictive texting or a piece of genius?

From now on I will always refer to the dickhead as George Clowny.

If you heard my accent, Jahu, you'd ditch the idea I'm a Royal smiley
I think it was a touch of Sunday afternoon chilled rose! Big Grin

Yes, with roast Gammon, Pineapples and all the trimmings  chef
Naaaaah...only the light stuff in this weather. Olives, buffalo mozzarella and my "manna"
Discovered a great easy recipe for mini bread(s)!

noleisthebest

Posts : 25119
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by DECIMA on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:48 pm

bogbrush wrote:
DECIMA wrote:I actually find Bogbrush insulting people in general quite funny, whether it crossed a line is a decision for admin (Tenez) to make.


Renpmember you & I had one that went on for about 8 pages on v2? It ended up hinging on an argument about the fitness demands of doubles, at which point it dawned on me that we'd perhaps lost our grip.

Perhaps I might have amused you a bit on that one too! Love Blush
Eh oh I remember that, that was in 2012, when my debating skills at that age were not finely tuned, I was trying to say I saw Fed play both singles and doubles in Olympics 2008 and he looked fully fit, but miswrote it and made it seem like I was saying that doubles alone could tell me as much as singles about fitness. You had a field day with that one and kept bringing it up  

A much more fond debate from my part was a few years ago when you decided to go for the jugular and claim that assuming competition to win a slam is always equal is not an assumption, as we can't know when it is tougher or easier with 100% certainty. Midway through the debate you realised that this wasn't the best line of approach, so decided to turn the debate away from tennis and started trolling with blatantly ridiculous astrophysics examples. I realised you were trolling which you later admitted, but many Federer fans didn't (of course they would always back you against me in a debate) and were trying to cling on to every word of yours desperately. Very good debate, not only could I win it, but the people I was debating didn't even understand what was going on, nicely set up.

DECIMA

Posts : 4485
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:55 pm

... wrote:
Jahu wrote:
... wrote:
bogbrush wrote:Was Clowney a trick of predictive texting or a piece of genius?

From now on I will always refer to the dickhead as George Clowny.

If you heard my accent, Jahu, you'd ditch the idea I'm a Royal smiley
I think it was a touch of Sunday afternoon chilled rose! Big Grin

Yes, with roast Gammon, Pineapples and all the trimmings  chef
Naaaaah...only the light stuff in this weather. Olives, buffalo mozzarella and my "manna"
Discovered a great easy recipe for mini bread(s)!

Nitb, do you rinse dishes with water after washing them up Balkan style, or straight with washing up liquid and let them dry british style?

Jahu

Posts : 2049
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by DECIMA on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 pm

Jahu wrote:
Are you a girl? If yes sorry then, maybe I might be stirring all kinds of emotions 

I'm just for sex here, why would I care for Fed or Nadal? They have hundreds of Millions in the Bank, don't think they care for me or you.
There is a button to ignore a user I think to not see their posts, used to be on V2, don't know is it here .
No I'm not a girl.
And again up for Tenez the admin here, but I do think it's immature to be posting on a tennis forum and then say i'm just here for sex.

DECIMA

Posts : 4485
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum