free forum

Who does she think she is?

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:17 pm

what a wondrful response,youve certainly backed your opinion up very well
you know as well as i do that you dont even have a leg to stand on
everyone in the u.k has to abide by the same law,that means that the law is the same for everyone,doesnt matter where you come from or what colour skin you have 
the laws are the rules we live by to prevent people from thinking that they have the right to just do anything they want 
so if hypothetically a person coming from a " primitive culture" comes to live here and then says its his/her right to stone gay people to death,then naturally the response would be, no thats not the law that we live by so you have no right to do that
as for the solmalians already living here,to me that suggest that either there were laws which allowed them the right under those circumstances to come and live here,or that there were no laws which denied them the right under those circumstances to come and live here
if there are,then clearly an exception has been made 
all i have ever said is that everyone should have the basic human right to be able to live somewhere safely 
so if the situation is so bad,that people are literally feeling for thier lives and they have no where else to go,i.e no one else wants to take them in or feels that its their problem,then you have no right to say that they cant come here to be safe,because where the hell else are they supposed to go?
FIY and for furture reference,my comments and response will be as long as i want or need for them to be to get my point across
if you dont like that,tough luck!

p.s i would chose have a writing problem over being a xenophobe any day!!  Big Grin

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emancipator on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:18 pm

An exam of a seemingly innocuous post that could land you in trouble was the recent one that you made about John Inverdale. It may sound ridiculous but we receive casebooks every year from our insurers of examples of 'misconduct' - and some of them are even more innocuous than that.

Emancipator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:40 pm

Please VeeJay, can you write clear, succinct points. If you force yourself to do this you might even realise the errors of your position.

Your rambling diatribes act to prevent the message you hope to convey getting across. They do reveal the limitations of your education and intellect, and in so doing provide some insight into why your comprehension of what I've told so is so faulty.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:44 pm

Emancipator wrote:An exam of a seemingly innocuous post that could land you in trouble was the recent one that you made about John Inverdale. It may sound ridiculous but we receive casebooks every year from our insurers of examples of 'misconduct' - and some of them are even more innocuous than that.
Absolutely. We have a case in point here; what if I were in a similar position and became exposed to someone like VeeJay running off with their distorted viewpoint? It matters little that they would be wrong and potentially libellous, the damage to a career could be done in any case.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:04 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Emancipator wrote:An exam of a seemingly innocuous post that could land you in trouble was the recent one that you made about John Inverdale. It may sound ridiculous but we receive casebooks every year from our insurers of examples of 'misconduct' - and some of them are even more innocuous than that.
Absolutely. We have a case in point here; what if I were in a similar position and became exposed to someone like VeeJay running off with their distorted viewpoint? It matters little that they would be wrong and potentially libellous, the damage to a career could be done in any case.
you should be really worried of exposing yourself to be a xenophobe BB even on forums and social media..the damage it could do to you,your business or job could be irreparable...
but i personally hope you continue to expose yourself,people,especially those who work for you,or work alongside you should know exactly the type of person they work for or with.imagine how handy all of this would come to people you could potentially be insulting or mistreating,potentially laying off in an unfair manner, potentially refusing to employ people simply cause they are immigrants or refugees and cause you judge them with this preconceived stereotype you have of them....it could really work in their favour in court  Big Grin
calling anyones ( especially immigrants ) culture "primitive" in this day and age of political correctness...its the last thing you would want to do 

as for the above..no i dont have to do anything you tell me to do..you can understand me perfectly fine..if you dont want to read my comments or respond to them..then dont read them or respond to them
no one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to do anything of the sort
it also proves my point about how counterproductive people like you would be in a community like mine,sit around and moan and criticise all day long rather focus on a solution to a problem or stick to a debate

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Good point Eman, will take on board smiley

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Ok, I've had it with this clown.

You call me xenophobic, I'll call you a thick twat and we'll let Tenez decide which is the more offensive. Meanwhile I'll get on with providing great jobs to people from all over the World and continuing my record of never having an unfair dismissal case against me in 25 years.
You couldn't even dream of doing what I do, and having the productive relationships I have with such a range of people.

Last edited by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:39 pm

bogbrush wrote:Ok, I've had it with this clown.

You call me xenophobic, I'll call you a thick twat and we'll let Tenez decide which is the more offensive.
you really need to get over yourself BB,the world doesnt just revolve around you and whatever you think that your rights are or bring infringed upon
there are other people also living on this planet and they have just as much a right to be a citizen of this world as you are 
just look at the the way you resort to debate,degrading,belittling,insulting,derogotory etc..one has to wonder how you react to the people around you in real life  Yikes

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Veejay I really think you should separate your arguments of 'human rights' and 'we should take in refugees'.

If you use human rights argument you will simply not get anywhere, as saying taking in refugees is a human right could be taken to extremes so not useful for pragmatic policy. However there is a strong argument that we should be compassionate and take in people whose lives are in grave danger, focus on that instead.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:55 pm

DECIMA wrote:Veejay I really think you should separate your arguments of 'human rights' and 'we should take in refugees'.

If you use human rights argument you will simply not get anywhere, as saying taking in refugees is a human right could be taken to extremes so not useful for pragmatic policy. However there is a strong argument that we should be compassionate and take in people whose lives are in grave danger, focus on that instead.  
its not a question about having  to take refugees in Amri its about the fact that people like BB think that they dont have a right to come here
all i am saying is that everyone should have a basci right to live somewhere safely 
that doesnt mean that it has to be here,it can be anywhere where it is safe for them
what i disagree with is that people like BB are willing to slam the door on refugees,when they literally have nowhere else to go and treat them as if they people with no basic human rights
BB is making up all kinds of pathetic excuses to back his opinion,that simply wont cut it with me
mutually exclusive rights being incompatible isnt what matters in the real world,what matters in the real world is that people from different cultures can and do coexist so to use that an an excuse to slam the door on people who really need help is shameful 
but this argument started with me just trying to point out a double standard that some people are willing to give fertilised sperm rights and treat unborn babies better then they would people who are actually already alive and living
your point is noted amri,i know you understand what i am saying because its quite obvious that youre a person with some compassion

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:04 pm

You call me xenophobic, I'll call you a thick twat and we'll let Tenez decide which is the more offensive. Meanwhile I'll get on with providing great jobs to people from all over the World and continuing my record of never having an unfair dismissal case against me in 25 years.
You couldn't even dream of doing what I do, and having the productive relationships I have with such a range of people.
youve edited you comment...
trust me i dont want to dream about it...sounds more like nightmares to me  Laugh

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:09 pm

Veejay wrote:

You call me xenophobic, I'll call you a thick twat and we'll let Tenez decide which is the more offensive.
you really need to get over yourself BB,the world doesnt just revolve around you and whatever you think that your rights are or bring infringed upon
there are other people also living on this planet and they have just as much a right to be a citizen of this world as you are 
just look at the the way you resort to debate,degrading,belittling,insulting,derogotory etc..one has to wonder how you react to the people around you in real life  Yikes
There's no such thing as a citizen of the Workd, that's some lame virtuous sounding bs.

listen, you started with the insults. Given the way I live my life with people from all over the place I don't like your accusation. I don't care what you think but there are others on here whose opinions I have respect for.

I make sure in real life I choose my friends and employees carefully enough so I don't spend time explaining simple concepts over and over. Amrit's trying to help you, you should listen to him.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:25 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:

There's no such thing as a citizen of the Workd, that's some lame virtuous sounding bs.

listen, you started with the insults. Given the way I live my life with people from all over the place I don't like your accusation. I don't care what you think but there are others on here whose opinions I have respect for.

I make sure in real life I choose my friends and employees carefully enough so I don't spend time explaining simple concepts over and over. Amrit's trying to help you, you should listen to him.
i thought that you said that youre done with this "twat" 
ok if there is no such thing as a citizen of the world,do certain people have more rights to live on this planet then others? and do you think that those who dont have a right to live on this planet are then illegals?

you are a xenophobe,thats not an insult or said in a derogatory way
you call other cultures "primitive",you make pathetic excuses why different cultures cant coexist and you said allowing immigrants or refugees is basically suicide 
you look at people from cultures with a preconceived stereotype and judge them on that 
what more do i need to say?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:47 pm

Veejay wrote:do certain people have more rights to live on this planet then others?
Certainly not a right to live wherever on the planet they wish to live.  Some may have the right to live in the UK, others maybe in Haiti.  Not fair, but such is life.

summerblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:53 pm

summerblues wrote:
Veejay wrote:do certain people have more rights to live on this planet then others?
Certainly not a right to live wherever on the planet they wish to live.  Some may have the right to live in the UK, others maybe in Haiti.  Not fair, but such is life.
im asking on this planet not in any country they want
BB seems to think that he has more of a right to live on this planet then other people do 
not one is illegal on this planet,you can only live illegally in a country

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:56 pm

I did not read all your and BB's posts in detail (loooonng) so I may have missed something but I thought he was just saying that not everyone has the right to come and live in the UK?  Surely he did not say some people had no right to live - period?

summerblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:01 pm

The problem is you don't understand the words you use or the concepts that underlying them. Thus, "citizen of the World" is meaningless because citizen refers specific specifically to a nation state or city. To say "citizen of the World" is to state an oxymoron.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/citizen

We move on to another world you don't understand, xenophobe. This means someone who fears or dislikes foreigners, other cultures or strangers. 

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/xenophobe

It does not cover someone who, recognising fundamental value system differences believes that caution has to be taken in the assimilation or accommodation of said cultures but who otherwise is indifferent to people's origin, or who holds specific criticisms of the specific values of some religions, in particular in my case the horrffic attitude to homosexuals and women in much of the Islamic countries. You're using it to cover anyone who doesn't subscribe to a particular form of multicultural dogma.

I think other posters have educated you on the ridiculous "rights" concept you held so I can let that rest.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Veejay wrote:
summerblues wrote:
BB seems to think that he has more of a right to live on this planet then other people do 
You can be illegal in a country?

So you don't have a right to move anywhere no matter the reason?

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:08 pm

summerblues wrote:I did not read all your and BB's posts in detail (loooonng) so I may have missed something but I thought he was just saying that not everyone has the right to come and live in the UK?  Surely he did not say some people had no right to live - period?
i never said that i did either,i am saying that if people are in desperate need of help and they literally have no where else to go,denying them the right to come here and be safe would be denying them the basic human right that everyone should have which is the right to be able to live somewhere safely 
if these people have nowhere else to go,and everywher and everyone e else is slamming the door on them,where the hell are they supposed to go?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:09 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
summerblues wrote:

i never said you just have to move anywhere no matter 
dont put words in my mouth

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
summerblues wrote:

In that case the "right" has no meaning because it is trumped by the right of others to disallow your entry.

You just overruled your last 6 pages or so of posts.

I wish you'd realised that back then, saved a lot of time. Still, you got there in the end so that's good.

And you're writing shorter posts, so that's a good development too.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Hmm Summerblues, who do you think is more fun to debate against, me or Bogbrush?

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:16 pm

bogbrush wrote:The problem is you don't understand the words you use or the concepts that underlying them. Thus, "citizen of the World" is meaningless because citizen refers specific specifically to a nation state or city. To say "citizen of the World" is to state an oxymoron.

We move on to another world you don't understand, xenophobe. This means someone who fears or dislikes foreigners, other cultures or strangers. 

It does not cover someone who, recognising fundamental value system differences believes that caution has to be taken in the assimilation or accommodation of said cultures but who otherwise is indifferent to people's origin, or who holds specific criticisms of the specific values of some religions, in particular in my case the horrffic attitude to homosexuals and women in much of the Islamic countries. You're using it to cover anyone who doesn't subscribe to a particular form of multicultural dogma.

I think other posters have educated you on the ridiculous "rights" concept you held so I can let that rest.
you still going xenophobe??
you do seem to fear other other cultures by saying that allowing them in is basically "suicide" 
here this is for you"

I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen - a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/24/obama.words/

tell me,you think that alowing immigrants in is basically "suicide"
NITB is an immigrant from serbia,i think that jahu is an immigrant,im sure that amri is at least a second or 3rd generation immigrant 
are you afraid that they are all going to kill you??  Laugh

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:23 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
summerblues wrote:

In that case the "right" has no meaning because it is trumped by the right of others to disallow your entry.

You just overruled your last 6 pages or so of posts.

I wish you'd realised that back then, saved a lot of time. Still, you got there in the end so that's good.

And you're writing shorter posts, so that's a good development too.
the right for anyone to just move here if they want whenever they want would be opening the floodgates
thats not what i ever said
what i said is that people who are feeling for their lives and who have nowhere else to go should have a right to come here to be safe,if they have nowhere else to go
massive difference
you are just a a xenophobe with no compassion whatsoever
the somalian refugees are already here,so someone obviously thought that they have good enough reason and right to be here
but you BB ( who??) say no and calls those people "dickhead virtue signaller" 
see what i mean by feeling sorry for those who either work for or alongside you

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:The problem is you don't understand the words you use or the concepts that underlying them. Thus, "citizen of the World" is meaningless because citizen refers specific specifically to a nation state or city. To say "citizen of the World" is to state an oxymoron.

you do seem to fear other other cultures by saying that allowing them in is basically "suicide" 
here this is for you"

I come to Berlin as so many of my countrymen have come before. Tonight, I speak to you not as a candidate for President, but as a citizen - a proud citizen of the United States, and a fellow citizen of the world.

NITB is an immigrant from serbia,i think that jahu is an immigrant,im sure that amri is at least a second or 3rd generation immigrant 

You forgot, Tenez, Arsen Wenger, Roman Abramovic, Boris Becker....

Plus all those immigrants in Minte Carlo...

Come on,  Vee, give up the ghost! Laugh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:29 pm

Your confusion over words continues.

I sincerely advise you to read the definitions.

I also suggest you reflect on the absurd contradiction between saying people have a right to move, and saying other people have a right to refuse them. You're now at the point where you're restating these contradictory positions in consecutive paragraphs. It's brilliant!

It's embarrassing for you I know. You got in over your head, it happens.

The dickhead virtue signallers aren't the Somalians, that's people like you.

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:30 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:

here this is for you"

You forgot, Tenez, Arsen Wenger, Roman Abramovic, Boris Becker....

Plus all those immigrants in Minte Carlo...

Come on,  Vee, give up the ghost! Laugh
yes include of of those..are yo afraid they they are are also going to kill you BB?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:35 pm

DECIMA wrote:Hmm Summerblues, who do you think is more fun to debate against, me or Bogbrush?
Honest question will get an honest answer.

BB.  You are a smart kid and I quite like you but - to the best of my understanding - you are very intellectually dishonest.  So, while I like having a quick banter with you I would have little interest in a serious discussion.

summerblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:45 pm

bogbrush wrote:Your confusion over words continues.

I also suggest you reflect on the absurd contradiction between saying people have a right to move, and saying other people have a right to refuse them. You're now at the point where you're restating these contradictory positions in consecutive paragraphs. It's brilliant!

what confusion?
calling you a xenophibe which you clearly are
you didnt answer my question BB are you afraid that these immigrants are going to kill you? 
i see that youve given up your fight over words " citizen of the world"  Laugh
you clearly didnt read my comments and are twisting them again
if someone has nowhere else to go because their life is in danger,then they should have the right to go somewhere where their life isnt in danger,denying them that right would be denying them a basic human right which every one should have
how difficult can it be to understand that?
you said that those who allowed the somalians in are "dickhead virtue signallers" 
you never directed it at the somalian refugees,but now youre directing it at me
so how can you blame me for feeling sorry for people who either work for you or are interact with you on a daily basis
when things dont seem to go your way,you turn nasty and throw derogatory insults 
very childish,immature and kind of bullying..youre not going to win anyone over to your side by bullying them into agreeing with your opinion
its ok to disagree BB,the world wont end...it just exposes you for the person you really are

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:57 pm

summerblues wrote:
DECIMA wrote:Hmm Summerblues, who do you think is more fun to debate against, me or Bogbrush?
Honest question will get an honest answer.

BB.  You are a smart kid and I quite like you but - to the best of my understanding - you are very intellectually dishonest.  So, while I like having a quick banter with you I would have little interest in a serious discussion.
I was going to make a light hearted reference to Bogbrush's argument with Veejay, but you gave a more serious answer than expected Winking

Yeah, well obviously we will have to agree to disagree on the 'ID' phrase, if you give an example I would give my perspective, but otherwise it's fine if you think that.
But one pushback form me for the timebeing-
I'd say SB you would probably struggle much more in a political or economic debate against me than tennis. Tennis I am obviously partisan, big Nadal fan, but in politics or economics it's the opposite, I don't care about defending any ideology or political party at all, makes it even easier for me to debate and use my techniques to make it tough to debate my points.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:22 pm

Veejay wrote:

what confusion?
you didnt answer my question BB are you afraid that these immigrants are going to kill you? 
if someone has nowhere else to go because their life is in danger,then they should have the right to go somewhere where their life isnt in danger,denying them that right would be denying them a basic human right which every one should have
you said that those who allowed the somalians in are "dickhead virtue signallers" 
so how can you blame me for feeling sorry for people who either work for you or are interact with you on a daily basis
when things dont seem to go your way,you turn nasty and throw derogatory insults 
very childish,immature and kind of bullying..youre not going to win anyone over to your side by bullying them into agreeing with your opinion
its ok to disagree BB,the world wont end...it just exposes you for the person you really are
oh nice it's a right again.

This is actually funny.

Please, switch again, I like watching you dance. Pity about the reversion to rambling, non-English posts......

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:23 pm

DECIMA wrote:I'd say SB you would probably struggle much more in a political or economic debate against me than tennis.
Maybe "intellectually dishonest" is not quite the right phrase but I think this sentence on its own also touches on what I mean.  If I am interested in a debate it is more because I want to hear what the other side has to say than because of a struggle "against" someone.

I once gave you a chess comparison on this.  I think you should have remembered it - it was very good Winking

But you yourself also said it.  I cannot find the quote but if I remember it correctly (and if I understood it correctly) you sort of described your forum discussions with "if I want to argue that smoking is unhealthy, of course I am going to refer to the studies that support my opinion".

summerblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:30 pm

summerblues wrote:If I am interested in a debate it is more because I want to hear what the other side has to say than because of a struggle "against" someone.
I didn't say struggle, I said 'struggle much more' Winking

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by summerblues on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:31 pm

LOL.

summerblues

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:35 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:

what confusion?
oh nice it's a right again.

This is actually funny.

Please, switch again, I like watching you dance. Pity about the reversion to rambling, non-English posts......
i know its hilarious...SB called you "very intellectually dishonest" 
completely agree with him/her... Big Grin

Last edited by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Veejay wrote:
completely agree with her... Big Grin
No, s he didn't.

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:38 pm

DECIMA wrote:
Veejay wrote:
completely agree with her... Big Grin
No, s he didn't.
i see that shes now saying its not the right phrase,she did say it in a previous comment and i think that she had it bang on first time round
i think that she was right the first time as BB seems to have a tendency to twist things 
what do you think about his comments about allowing immigrants to come here being basically " suicide" 
do you agree with that Amri

Last edited by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:44 pm

SB is a lady? Or just listens to Blues music in Summer? smiley

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Jahu wrote:SB is a lady? Or just listens to Blues music in Summer? smiley

Watch out, SB, yahoo is on the prawl! Laugh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:47 pm

The problem Vee is that you do not know yourself....very well.

Tenez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:48 pm

amri just referred to SB as "she" so im assuming that she is a lady...so behave yourself jahu  Big Grin

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:48 pm

... wrote:

No worries baby, I wont cheat on you, lutko smiley

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Tenez wrote:The problem Vee is that you do not know yourself....very well.
i think i know myself better then you do tenez and to me thats all that matters

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Veejay wrote:
amri just referred to SB as "she" so im assuming that she is a lady...so behave yourself jahu  Big Grin
I had a 'cross out' on the s actually, but it's not obvious from the text.
and summer blues wasn't referring to BB, he was referring to his emotionally traumatic losses to me in debates Winking

DECIMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Veejay wrote:

says the man who has turned this forum into the most  eroticlly charged Tennis forum on the world smiley

Jahu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:52 pm

DECIMA wrote:
Veejay wrote:
I had a 'cross out' on the s actually, but it's not obvious from the text.
and summer blues wasn't referring to BB, he was referring to his emotionally traumatic losses to me in debates Winking
this is what i read "BB.  You are a smart kid and I quite like you but - to the best of my understanding - you are very intellectually dishonest.  So, while I like having a quick banter with you I would have little interest in a serious discussion.

so who was SB referring to? you or BB?

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ... on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Jahu wrote:
... wrote:

No worries baby, I wont cheat on you, lutko smiley
Laugh Laugh Laugh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Jahu wrote:
Veejay wrote:

says the man who has turned this forum into the most  eroticlly charged Tennis forum on the world smiley
turns out SB is a man...sorry jahu  Big Grin

Veejay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:53 pm

bogbrush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:54 pm

bogbrush wrote: