Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» General Election 2019: Advice
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 8:15 pm by Tenez

» UK Elections 2019
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 11:49 pm by Jahu

» Russia banned from all competitions for 4 years!
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 11:36 pm by Jahu

» Some humour for this forum
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 6:51 pm by naxroy

» Generation Worthless
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 10:43 pm by BEL19VE

» World Tour Final - London 2019
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am by naxroy

» Will Nadal ever win a Tour Finals title?
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 16, 2019 2:34 am by summerblues

» When cupcake draws can't save you
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 10:16 pm by Daniel2

» Fall 2019 tournaments
Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 2:16 pm by legendkillar

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Who does she think she is?

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:32 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:Yes, but humans are split into genders (or the new shiny genderless crap), so one has to view this as a world of Man and Woman, not just humans per se  Big Grin

Sure she will be back, she is still a strong dinosaur, and anyway kids of celebs all grow up with nannies, seeing parents for birthdays and xmass only.
Laugh
equal rights is just about basic human rights.i.e women being allowed to vote or drive a car,gays allowing to marry,black lives matter,the right to have an abortion and if fertilised sperm are people and refugees arent then we have a serious problem  etc etc etc
its still a mans world so we still do view men and women differently 
you seem very traditional jahu,does that mean youre always on top?  Big Grin
Wow...

and what about the human right of the unborn child?

Abortion is the wickedest crime imaginable.

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:34 pm

No abortions unless baby terminally ill, rape, incest, and these sick things.

Otherwise abort cause you couldn't put the condom on the back seats of someones cars, nope, let your mother raise it, since she did not educate you in time.

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Jahu wrote:I have no probs with voting, driving etc, as far as they serve and take care of the man of the house, I'm good, and sure I return the favour  Laugh

On top maybe is out of fashion with all digital sex positions now, but I'm sure you do it too, it's good!!, Otherwise I'm all pro trying positions, toys, groups, etc etc so I kill your traditionalism accusation  Laugh
well its really down to who takes control,you dont strike me as a passive guy  Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:38 pm

I can relinquish control if done rough and properly, I'm not selfish  Laugh

Quit pulling my tongue and making me look here like a psycho-sexual git  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:39 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:Yes, but humans are split into genders (or the new shiny genderless crap), so one has to view this as a world of Man and Woman, not just humans per se  Big Grin

Sure she will be back, she is still a strong dinosaur, and anyway kids of celebs all grow up with nannies, seeing parents for birthdays and xmass only.
Laugh
equal rights is just about basic human rights.i.e women being allowed to vote or drive a car,gays allowing to marry,black lives matter,the right to have an abortion and if fertilised sperm are people and refugees arent then we have a serious problem  etc etc etc
its still a mans world so we still do view men and women differently 
you seem very traditional jahu,does that mean youre always on top?  Big Grin
Wow...

and what about the human right of the unborn child?

Abortion is the wickedest crime imaginable.
yes another example of human rights
i was just using the right to have an abortion as an example as some women feel that because its their body,they have the right to chose,it doesnt mean that i automatically agree with that point of view

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:40 pm

Killing babies is not a right to choose, abortion for fun should be stopped and those woman castrated (maybe there is some female word for it) so they don't make babies again  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:41 pm

Jahu wrote:I can relinquish control if done rough and properly, I'm not selfish  Laugh

Quit pulling my tongue and making me look here like a psycho-sexual git  Laugh
be honest...youll do it anyway of you can get a bit nooky  Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:44 pm

No bits and pieces man, either full menu or wait for next turn up, I'm not dipping it just anywhere for a little taste  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Jahu wrote:Killing babies is not a right to choose, abortion for fun should be stopped and those woman castrated (maybe there is some female word for it) so they don't make babies again  Big Grin
maybe not for you but some women believe that it is their right to chose what they want to do wth their body 
i personally dont agree with abortions as contraception when theres the morning after pill or injections you can get

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Jahu wrote:No bits and pieces man, either full menu or wait for next turn up, I'm not dipping it just anywhere for a little taste  Laugh
so what do you do if youre halfway there and then youre suddenly told whats on the menu and what isnt?  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:03 pm

How does one get half-way and then be told anything? If you arrive half-way, who is that Goddess that can tell me what to do and don't? Once IN, I'm the driver, she is a happy passenger only  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:13 pm

Jahu wrote:How does one get half-way and then be told anything? If you arrive half-way, who is that Goddess that can tell me what to do and don't? Once IN, I'm the driver, she is a happy passenger only  Laugh
in the warm up stages..and then suddenly youre told the "do's" and "donts" 
i reckon youll do it anyway  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Jahu wrote:....
Quit pulling my tongue and making me look here like a psycho-sexual git  Laugh
No. Don't worry about that!

Tenez

Posts : 20364
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:11 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:How does one get half-way and then be told anything? If you arrive half-way, who is that Goddess that can tell me what to do and don't? Once IN, I'm the driver, she is a happy passenger only  Laugh
in the warm up stages..and then suddenly youre told the "do's" and "donts" 
i reckon youll do it anyway  Laugh

Warm up is done walking to Hotel or wherever it's going to take place, clothes down, slide it in, doesn't get much warmer, you strike iron while hot, warming up sucks  Laugh

You're a little sneaky foxy master provocateur aren't you  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:12 pm

Here's one for you Yahoo


noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks nitb, very deep and dark.

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Jahu wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:How does one get half-way and then be told anything? If you arrive half-way, who is that Goddess that can tell me what to do and don't? Once IN, I'm the driver, she is a happy passenger only  Laugh
in the warm up stages..and then suddenly youre told the "do's" and "donts" 
i reckon youll do it anyway  Laugh

Warm up is done walking to Hotel or wherever it's going to take place, clothes down, slide it in, doesn't get much warmer, you strike iron while hot, warming up sucks  Laugh

You're a little sneaky foxy master provocateur aren't you  Laugh
i told you that im a smooth operator  Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:36 pm

... wrote:Here's one for you Yahoo


Here is the translation, it's a great poem for this sunny day and the one Nole should read:

https://sites.google.com/site/projectgoethe/Home/dusan-vasiljev/ovek-peva-posle-rata

noleisthebest

Posts : 27761
Join date : 2012-06-18

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Tenez wrote:
Jahu wrote:....
Quit pulling my tongue and making me look here like a psycho-sexual git  Laugh
No. Don't worry about that!

Thanks for your moral support and encouragement, chief  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:24 pm

Jahu wrote:Killing babies is not a right to choose, abortion for fun should be stopped and those woman castrated (maybe there is some female word for it) so they don't make babies again  Big Grin
We're not far away from being able to sustain a foetus at very early stage at which point all question of whether this is a viable human becomes null and void and we get down to the real issue; is it fine getting rid of inconvenient humans by who aren't in a position to argue their case by killing them.

That will be an interesting place to get to because the debate needs stripping of its veneer of sanitised dialogue.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:32 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Jahu wrote:Killing babies is not a right to choose, abortion for fun should be stopped and those woman castrated (maybe there is some female word for it) so they don't make babies again  Big Grin
We're not far away from being able to sustain a foetus at very early stage at which point all question of whether this is a viable human becomes null and void and we get down to the real issue; is it fine getting rid of inconvenient humans by who aren't in a position to argue their case by killing them.

That will be an interesting place to get to because the debate needs stripping of its veneer of sanitised dialogue.
true but at how many weeks would that be?
would a 2 week to 6 week or even 8 week foetus ever be able to be sustained outside the womb? 
i would assume thats where most abortions take place and which is why its its not allowed after a certain trimester 
my major issue with the whole thing is,its an unwanted baby...isnt there enough heartache and suffering in the world to add to
why put a kid through all of that,even if given up for adoption,i know someone who went through about 10 foster homes and was abused and molested in every single one of them

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm

That's why there should be a checkup test, mental, physical, financial (no making babies just to get a council flat and suck up free money , while you're a drunk junkie), then be approved to carry a baby.

Same for guys, prove you're able to work and sustain a family, world does not need shitty parents making babies suffer all their life.

Sounds a little Hitler style, but conceiving should be a privilege and not open your legs, get pregnant, throw away.

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 pm

The absolute limit of viability is about 22 weeks. A baby's organs - in particular the lungs - are not mature enough to survive outside the womb beyond that. We've pretty much gone as far as medicine can take us in terms of viability.

Emancipator

Posts : 959
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:46 pm

I am also of the opinion that abortion is too easily carried out in our country.

Emancipator

Posts : 959
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Emancipator wrote:The absolute limit of viability is about 22 weeks. A baby's organs - in particular the lungs - are not mature enough to survive outside the womb beyond that. We've pretty much gone as far as medicine can take us in terms of viability.
Artificial wombs will change all this, that was what I was referring to earlier on. These are around the corner, already being tried on animals.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Daniel on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:27 pm

By around the corner, I can assure you they are at least 100 years away.  Fusion power is around the corner and we aren't expecting that for another 50 years.  Artificial wombs are a lot more complicated than Star Trek will have you believe.  And they'll have massive issues themselves - IF they ever come to fruition and are made legal.

Daniel

Posts : 3645
Join date : 2013-11-06

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Jahu wrote:Killing babies is not a right to choose, abortion for fun should be stopped and those woman castrated (maybe there is some female word for it) so they don't make babies again  Big Grin
We're not far away from being able to sustain a foetus at very early stage at which point all question of whether this is a viable human becomes null and void and we get down to the real issue; is it fine getting rid of inconvenient humans by who aren't in a position to argue their case by killing them.

That will be an interesting place to get to because the debate needs stripping of its veneer of sanitised dialogue.
true but at how many weeks would that be?
would a 2 week to 6 week or even 8 week foetus ever be able to be sustained outside the womb? 
i would assume thats where most abortions take place and which is why its its not allowed after a certain trimester 
my major issue with the whole thing is,its an unwanted baby...isnt there enough heartache and suffering in the world to add to
why put a kid through all of that,even if given up for adoption,i know someone who went through about 10 foster homes and was abused and molested in every single one of them
I totally get that; the reds cation in crime stars in US States correlated closely to 15+ years after those States permitted abortion, for exactly those reasons.

I always say let's be honest. If killing unborn kids is what we want to do then do it and call it what it is. I just don't like all the women's rights over their bodies bull when it requires you to pretend another body isn't involved.

It's the same with senile old people. We've got to call time, but the thinking is all messed up. I don't trust Doctors for sure, they've just voted to decriminalise all & all abortion, they're just a bunch of a holes.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:36 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Emancipator wrote:The absolute limit of viability is about 22 weeks. A baby's organs - in particular the lungs - are not mature enough to survive outside the womb beyond that. We've pretty much gone as far as medicine can take us in terms of viability.
Artificial wombs will change all this, that was what I was referring to earlier on. These are around the corner, already being tried on animals.

Ah I see, so like an advanced incubator. 

Artificial insemination, followed by a surrogate mother for a few weeks (lamb, pig, whatever mammal), then transfer to artificial womb until term.

We can do away with pregnancy.  Winking

Emancipator

Posts : 959
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:36 pm

Daniel wrote:By around the corner, I can assure you they are at least 100 years away.  Fusion power is around the corner and we aren't expecting that for another 50 years.  Artificial wombs are a lot more complicated than Star Trek will have you believe.  And they'll have massive issues themselves - IF they ever come to fruition and are made legal.
Are you kidding? You not noticed how fast things move?

And what's going to stop them being legal - once the "rights" groups get onto them it'll be unstoppable.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:38 pm

But in all seriousness I concur with Daniel - that sounds pretty scifi. Even the most advanced incubators are not very advanced.

Emancipator

Posts : 959
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:39 pm

We'll see, we're living in sci-fi.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:42 pm

So just to find a lab source of sperm, and no one need humans to make humans?

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:09 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Jahu wrote:Killing babies is not a right to choose, abortion for fun should be stopped and those woman castrated (maybe there is some female word for it) so they don't make babies again  Big Grin
We're not far away from being able to sustain a foetus at very early stage at which point all question of whether this is a viable human becomes null and void and we get down to the real issue; is it fine getting rid of inconvenient humans by who aren't in a position to argue their case by killing them.

That will be an interesting place to get to because the debate needs stripping of its veneer of sanitised dialogue.
true but at how many weeks would that be?
would a 2 week to 6 week or even 8 week foetus ever be able to be sustained outside the womb? 
i would assume thats where most abortions take place and which is why its its not allowed after a certain trimester 
my major issue with the whole thing is,its an unwanted baby...isnt there enough heartache and suffering in the world to add to
why put a kid through all of that,even if given up for adoption,i know someone who went through about 10 foster homes and was abused and molested in every single one of them
I totally get that; the reds cation in crime stars in US States correlated closely to 15+ years after those States permitted abortion, for exactly those reasons.

I always say let's be honest. If killing unborn kids is what we want to do then do it and call it what it is. I just don't like all the women's rights over their bodies bull when it requires you to pretend another body isn't involved.

It's the same with senile old people. We've got to call time, but the thinking is all messed up. I don't trust Doctors for sure, they've just voted to decriminalise all & all abortion, they're just a bunch of a holes.
i agree to an extent,aborting a foetus at 2 weeks isnt exactly what i would call killing a baby but the women who argue that its their body etc,well theres plenty of ways you can prevent a pregnancy from happening

sometimes i look a these women you see on streets begging for money with a baby strapped around them and then i think,why are you having kids when you cant even afford to feed your own mouth
but its not quite as black and white as that
a lot of the times its not real consensual sex,their husbands or partners basically force themselves on these women to satisfy their urge and then the women is left to deal wth the consequences 
im not an advocate for pro choice,but i just think that its very unfair to bring a life into this world if the child isnt even going to be loved,let alone zero opportunities 
NITB made the point about the rights of aborted babies,yeah  they have the right to live but if those are the cards that life is going to deal me,i personally wouldnt chose life 
i also find it funny that the people who mostly call abortion murder are the same people who dont like the idea of refugees coming to live in their country
if youre going to treat  fertilised sperm as a human but not refugees,then you have a problem
i also find it funny how most of the politicians ( especially in the states) who are against pro choice are the same who are pro medical industry,so life begins at conception but ends when you cant afford medical aid

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:13 pm

Jahu wrote:That's why there should be a checkup test, mental, physical, financial (no making babies just to get a council flat and suck up free money , while you're a drunk junkie), then be approved to carry a baby.

Same for guys, prove you're able to work and sustain a family, world does not need shitty parents making babies suffer all their life.

Sounds a little Hitler style, but conceiving should be a privilege and not open your legs, get pregnant, throw away.
its true...people actually do that,just to get more money and benefits from the government 

i think that adoption can be a wonderful thing,there are loads of people out there who will make great parents but cant have biological kids of their own
its just unfortunate that theres more orphans who are unwanted,or that the ones who do end up in foster care get abused

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:14 pm

See what you done Vee, from a car crash you dragged us all into sex, dominatrix, artificial wombs, abortion, etc etc, master manipulator you are  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Jahu wrote:See what you done Vee, from a car crash you dragged us all into sex, dominatrix, artificial wombs, abortion, etc etc, master manipulator you are  Laugh
its a true talent jahu  Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:29 pm

You're just a conman Casanova style Winking

Jahu

Posts : 3834
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Jahu wrote:You're just a conman Casanova style Winking
Thumbs Up Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:That's why there should be a checkup test, mental, physical, financial (no making babies just to get a council flat and suck up free money , while you're a drunk junkie), then be approved to carry a baby.

Same for guys, prove you're able to work and sustain a family, world does not need shitty parents making babies suffer all their life.

Sounds a little Hitler style, but conceiving should be a privilege and not open your legs, get pregnant, throw away.
its true...people actually do that,just to get more money and benefits from the government 

i think that adoption can be a wonderful thing,there are loads of people out there who will make great parents but cant have biological kids of their own
its just unfortunate that theres more orphans who are unwanted,or that the ones who do end up in foster care get abused


Speaking of abuse, the scale of the 'historical' child abuse seems incredible. It's like they were all abusing little boys.

Emancipator

Posts : 959
Join date : 2013-02-12

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:01 pm

Emancipator wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:That's why there should be a checkup test, mental, physical, financial (no making babies just to get a council flat and suck up free money , while you're a drunk junkie), then be approved to carry a baby.

Same for guys, prove you're able to work and sustain a family, world does not need shitty parents making babies suffer all their life.

Sounds a little Hitler style, but conceiving should be a privilege and not open your legs, get pregnant, throw away.
its true...people actually do that,just to get more money and benefits from the government 

i think that adoption can be a wonderful thing,there are loads of people out there who will make great parents but cant have biological kids of their own
its just unfortunate that theres more orphans who are unwanted,or that the ones who do end up in foster care get abused


Speaking of abuse, the scale of the 'historical' child abuse seems incredible. It's like they were all abusing little boys.
if you worked for the BBC...just hand yourself in...
but i think the catholic church still tops the lot...there have been massive cover ups by the church

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:10 pm

By the way Vee, I can't see the comparison between killing unborn babies and declining to offer free access into your home to people from around the World.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 pm

bogbrush wrote:By the way Vee, I can't see the comparison between killing unborn babies and declining to offer free access into your home to people from around the World.
its the double standard BB
treating fertilised sperm as humans with rights but not refugees 
the world is all of our home,we are all citizens of the world
its also generally the same people who call abortion murder,who dont like immigrants coming to live in their country


Last edited by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 pm

I just can't conceiv of child abuse. It's like you've got to have two defects; first to be so inclined towards children, and second to be so rotten that you inflict the perversion on kids and knowlingly damage them. I mean, what the Hell??!

I saw a programme where a guy who was a paedophile but never abused kids because he knew it was wrong. Really felt for the guy, thought he was very brave and clearly a decent person afflicted with a drive he successfully resisted. Poor guy got slaughtered in press / public but he was actually an example of how bad abusers really are because having the urge doesn't mean they have to indulge it.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:By the way Vee, I can't see the comparison between killing unborn babies and declining to offer free access into your home to people from around the World.
its the double standard BB
treating fertilised sperm as humans with rights but not refugees 
the world is all of our home,we are all citizens of the world
So you're happy for anyone to come into your home? From anywhere? 

Good luck with that.

I tell you what, we're all human but the different cultures we are brought up in make us different. I don't want people from some very dangerous cultures anywhere near me or my kids. And that's not racism because one culture I'd steer well clear of is Russians - not as individuals, but there's an interpretation of the rule of law I don't like that is deep rooted there.

Treating people as human doesn't mean you have to sacrifice yourself. Anyway, all this refugee housing is virtue signalling crap, it's better (and cheaper) to rehouse closer to home in cultures they are used to. This European migration thing is a catastrophe and will lead to all sorts of horrors.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:31 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:By the way Vee, I can't see the comparison between killing unborn babies and declining to offer free access into your home to people from around the World.
its the double standard BB
treating fertilised sperm as humans with rights but not refugees 
the world is all of our home,we are all citizens of the world
So you're happy for anyone to come into your home? From anywhere? 

Good luck with that.

I tell you what, we're all human but the different cultures we are brought up in make us different. I don't want people from some very dangerous cultures anywhere near me or my kids. And that's not racism because one culture I'd steer well clear of is Russians - not as individuals, but there's an interpretation of the rule of law I don't like that is deep rooted there.

Treating people as human doesn't mean you have to sacrifice yourself. Anyway, all this refugee housing is virtue signalling crap, it's better (and cheaper) to rehouse closer to home in cultures they are used to. This European migration thing is a catastrophe and will lead to all sorts of horrors.
all im saying that if youre treating fertilised sperm as humans with rights,and then treat refugees or other living humans beings as if they have no basic human rights then thats a massive double standard
im using refugees as an example here cause its mostly the same people who want to treat fertilised sperm as humans with rights,but then want to deny people like refugees basic human rights

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:32 pm

What basic human right do you disallow by not inviting everyone into your home?

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:40 pm

bogbrush wrote:What basic human right do you disallow by not inviting everyone into your home?
if youre taking about refugees,the right to live somewhere safe where your life isnt in immediate danger 
youre not the only one who may think that its not your problem,the neighbouring countries of the war torn area may have the same opinion so why would your opinion be more valid then theirs? 
they may also not want refugees,so where are these people supposed to go? 
put yourself in their position
im not trying to make anyone go one some crusade to save the world,all im saying is be consistent,if fertilised sperm to you should have basic humans rights dont ignore other peoples basic humans rights or pretend like their rights dont matter

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:45 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:What basic human right do you disallow by not inviting everyone into your home?
if youre taking about refugees,the right to live somewhere safe where your life isnt in immediate danger 
youre not the only one who may think that its not your problem,the neighbouring countries of the war torn area may have the same opinion so why would your opinion be more valid then theirs? 
they may also not want refugees,so where are these people supposed to go? 
put yourself in their position
im not trying to make anyone go one some crusade to save the world,all im saying is be consistent,if fertilised sperm to you should have basic humans rights dont ignore other peoples basic humans rights or pretend like their rights dont matter
There is no human right to live in my house.

How many will you take? And why would you stop there, if they have a human right to live in your house.

You're confusing the right not to be positively harmed with the right to impose your needs on another in order to avoid harm by a 3rd party. There is no such right, it's an invention.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:57 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:What basic human right do you disallow by not inviting everyone into your home?
if youre taking about refugees,the right to live somewhere safe where your life isnt in immediate danger 
youre not the only one who may think that its not your problem,the neighbouring countries of the war torn area may have the same opinion so why would your opinion be more valid then theirs? 
they may also not want refugees,so where are these people supposed to go? 
put yourself in their position
im not trying to make anyone go one some crusade to save the world,all im saying is be consistent,if fertilised sperm to you should have basic humans rights dont ignore other peoples basic humans rights or pretend like their rights dont matter
There is no human right to live in my house.

How many will you take? And why would you stop there, if they have a human right to live in your house.

You're confusing the right not to be positively harmed with the right to impose your needs on another in order to avoid harm by a 3rd party. There is no such right, it's an invention.
but im not talking about opening up your home to anyone...i never said that it was the human right of a refugee to come and live in your house or home
canada is probably the country who takes in the most refugees,i seriously doubt that those refugees are forced to live wth people in their homes 
what im talking about is treating fertilised sperm as humans wth rights and then treating refugees as people with no basic rights
all i am pointing out is a double standard,nothing more nothing less
you dont have to do anything you dont want to

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:06 pm

So I don't have to have anyone come and live in my neighbourhood and share in the group I've been part of creating? Yet they have a human right to come here?

I'm confused.

There is no double standard. You're conflating a right to nit be harmed with a fight to impose your choices on others. Two hugely different things.

bogbrush

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2015-03-30
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum