Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Today at 1:55 pm by legendkillar

» Nishikori's best ever performance?
Yesterday at 9:29 am by Daniel

» Two words you will never associate with Nadal
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:16 pm by Tenez

» Davis Cup 2017
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:06 pm by Jahu

» NADAL WINS SLAM NUMBER 16, MOVES 2 CLEAR OF THIRD PLACED SAMPRAS
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 pm by Tenez

» Sharapova announces failed drug test
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:02 pm by luvsports!

» Fight for #1
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:05 pm by Daniel

» US open prediction game: Final day
Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:17 pm by DECIMA

» NITB: 'Spiritually speaking, very likely Djokovic's wife part of Nadal's evil plan'
Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:36 pm by garthmarenghi

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Who does she think she is?

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:yes the world is full of contradictions and double standards....
...but for someone who complains all the time about it, you seem very lenient when it comes to your "beauty"!
explain to me how i can say that this is a double standard when i am the one saying it not her?
I dunno...you seemed to agree she was full of contradictions.
like asking to respect her privacy and then she goes and poses nude for a magazibe,but im not going to lose sleep over something like that..even if it seems like you are
but youre accusing her of double standards when she never said anything of the sort,i did so obviously im going defend her for what i have said if you try and spin this to make it look like a double standard 
you seem to be full of contradiction too tenez,just ask amri...why do you have such a problem with her contradicting herself when youre just as guilty?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:03 pm

anyone watching the one show on bbc
sue barker calling mac out on his comment
priceless!!!

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Wow, Sue Barker. Mac will be distraught.

bogbrush

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by bogbrush on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:59 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:mac regrets comments about serena and is surprised by the reaction 

he should regret it,it was a very stupid and unfair comparison

But then suddenly when she wants to compare her earnings with the mens, it's not stupid and unfair?

Some really have no qualm to want it both ways.
has she ever done that before?
Of course she has. She is one of the fiercest advocate of equal money between men and women.
and whats so wrong with that?
you actually said "when she wants to compare her earnings with the mens" 
that could be interpreted as if she was comparing her earnings with men in a bragging sort of way
as i said above to jahu,dont confuse equal rights with an even playing field its not the same thing
Asking to be paid as much as men is in effect comparing her earnings with men. Her point is not wanting to be paid $XXX but to be paid as much as men, therefore it is comparing!.....yet she refuses to be compared with them when it comes to tennis!

She is full of contradictions, like showing her naked body to the world and accusing McEnroe of breaching her privacy because he simply mentions her in a comment!

But we can see so much partiality in your judgement when it comes to her......it's quite funny actually!
ok so is it your opinion that women dont serve equal rights unless its an even playing field?
you realise that even if women were to be given equal prize money it still wouldnt make it an even playing field 
yes the world is full of contradictions and double standards but thinking that you deserve equal prize money has nothing to do wth you comparing yourself to men
take serena out of the equation 
if hypothetically both draws were women only and no men playing,and one draw was getting more prize money then the other,would it still be a double standard to expect equal prize money?
equality isnt mutually exclusive to gender or a comparison there of 
but at least i can call serena out on her shit unlike you and 
Unquestionably let's have complete equality.

One tournament. Can't get more equal than that.

bogbrush

Posts : 1072
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:49 am

ok tenez i got a question for you
why do you have such a huge problem with one athlete who says and does contradictory things and then go on to defend and make excuses for an athlete who lies her way out of failing a drugs test? 
you dont need to ask me which is worse ...but isnt that a massive double standard or contradiction?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 am

You know what I think about it, don't you? I do not think Shara took that specific drug knowing it was banned. I think only you think so. I am sure many here think she is still guilty of failing a drug test but only you thinks she consumed that drug being fully aware it just turned a banned drug.
That shows how biased you are.

Regarding doping do you really think Shara is more drugged than Serena? You must be joking, especially as you consider yourself a dopping specialist.

Finally unlike you I have vented my dislike of Shara for years, so I certainly do not try to defend her for fanboyish reasons. I just make obvious and logical judgement about that case.....and clearly that's not your case Vee.

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:02 am

no it doesnt show how bias i am,it shows how bias you are,making excuses that she failed a drugs test because she is russian and that banning the drug was a political move
instead of admitting that she lied about the reasons why she was  using the drug and that she withheld the fact that she was using the drug from doping authorities on a doing control from and even her own team
that is very incriminating,but yet throughout the discussion i havent once seen you say so,but rather instead continually defend her 
funny how you say that many here still think that she is guilty,but i dont recall you ever saying that,you rather go with the " unintentional doper" stance which makes her look like some kind of innocent victim 
a least i can accuse serena of saying and doing things that are contradictory,which by the way hurts no one ins the process least of all the sport
her contradictory comments are in no way cheating like doping is in sport 
claiming that sharapova failed a drugs test because she is russian is definately a very logical judgement  
what about the time i proved that a high profile indian athlete tested positive for meldonium and was subsequently banned as a result and you completely dismissed that too
another double standard
your arguments are full of double standards 
i also dont make things up like you do,i go by that facts
you tried to make out that serena was contradicting herself based on my opinion and nothing she ever remotely said 
that seems rather desperate to me 
can you please go through my comments and show me where i ever said such a thing as sharapova  is more drugged then serana?
all i have ever said is that sharapova has failed a drugs test,where as serena to my knowledge never has 
so to me that makes sharapova a proven doper because there is a failed drugs test and she because was found guilty and was given a 2 year ban 
it was said that the manner is which she took the drug was to use it as a performance enhancer 
but if you think that serena is such a huge doper,why dont you prove that she is?
show me a failed drugs test,tell me what drugs she is guilty of taking.you seemed to be as big an expert on the subject making accusing about many players like murray
while i suspect that serena is doping,i have no proof that she is,where as you use murrays frame as proof that he is doping while you ignore sharapovas failed drugs test and the fact that she never disclosed that she was using meldonium on a doping control form
that is real proof and evidence


Last edited by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:05 am

here ill post this again,lets see you agree with it this time round rather then ignore it the last time i posted it 

The tribunal concluded that, whatever her position may have been in 2006, “there was in 2016 no diagnosis and no therapeutic advice supporting the continuing use of Mildronate. If she had believed that there was a continuing medical need to use Mildronate then she would have consulted a medical practitioner. The manner of its use, on match days and when undertaking intensive training, is only consistent with an intention to boost her energy levels.
“It may be that she genuinely believed that Mildronate had some general beneficial effect on her health, but the manner in which the medication was taken, its concealment from the anti-doping authorities, her failure to disclose it even to her own team, and the lack of any medical justification must inevitably lead to the conclusion that she took Mildronate for the purpose of enhancing her performance.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/maria-sharapova-two-year-drug-ban-meldonium-story-doesnt-add-up-a7071881.html

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:20 am

I dont deny she may have lied about why she used meldonium. But thats normal cause her carelessness put her in a big mess. The fact is she did not have the need to lie about it pre-2016 and that is what matters to me. The rest is damage management.

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:48 am

Tenez wrote:I dont deny she may have lied about why she used meldonium. But thats normal cause her carelessness put her in a big mess. The fact is she did not have the need to lie about it pre-2016 and that is what matters to me. The rest is damage management.
you see tenez thats another excuse,she delibrately withheld the fact that she was using the drug on a doping control form and even from her own team
you also say that she did not need to lie about it pre 2016 but she did lie,she failed to list it on a doping control form even when it was perfectly legal for her to use 
she listed the other drugs she was taking all except  meldonium
that is still a crime in the doping world something you keep over looking
breaking the rues is breaking the rules tenez,you cant be upset if one athlete breaks the rules and the be ok if another athlete breaks the rules
this is what  mean by your arguments being full of double standards 

Between October 2014 and January 2016 Sharapova signed seven such forms and did not once disclose that she had been taking Mildronate, although she did list other substances.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/maria-sharapova-two-year-drug-ban-meldonium-story-doesnt-add-up-a7071881.html

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:38 pm

Veejay wrote:here ill post this again,lets see you agree with it this time round rather then ignore it the last time i posted it 

The tribunal concluded that, whatever her position may have been in 2006, “there was in 2016 no diagnosis and no therapeutic advice supporting the continuing use of Mildronate. If she had believed that there was a continuing medical need to use Mildronate then she would have consulted a medical practitioner. The manner of its use, on match days and when undertaking intensive training, is only consistent with an intention to boost her energy levels.
“It may be that she genuinely believed that Mildronate had some general beneficial effect on her health, but the manner in which the medication was taken, its concealment from the anti-doping authorities, her failure to disclose it even to her own team, and the lack of any medical justification must inevitably lead to the conclusion that she took Mildronate for the purpose of enhancing her performance.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/maria-sharapova-two-year-drug-ban-meldonium-story-doesnt-add-up-a7071881.html


That's pretty clear cut - can't see any wiggle room there.

The fact that she used meldonium on intensive training days and match days makes it crystal clear that she was using it as a PED rather than as a preventative medication. There are NO cardiac or diabetic drugs that would fit this profile.

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by DECIMA on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:58 pm

Tenez's position is understandable though- it's not like he has spent years taking a very strong stance on doping.
And his line in his argument with Veejay last month, 'let's if she's guilty a second time' is also trademark Tenez, he has shown himself to be someone very reticent in accusing players without proof to the extent it's not surprising he wants Sharapova to be caught twice before he can show his principled outrage.

DECIMA

Posts : 4372
Join date : 2013-05-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Emancipator wrote:
Veejay wrote:here ill post this again,lets see you agree with it this time round rather then ignore it the last time i posted it 

The tribunal concluded that, whatever her position may have been in 2006, “there was in 2016 no diagnosis and no therapeutic advice supporting the continuing use of Mildronate. If she had believed that there was a continuing medical need to use Mildronate then she would have consulted a medical practitioner. The manner of its use, on match days and when undertaking intensive training, is only consistent with an intention to boost her energy levels.
“It may be that she genuinely believed that Mildronate had some general beneficial effect on her health, but the manner in which the medication was taken, its concealment from the anti-doping authorities, her failure to disclose it even to her own team, and the lack of any medical justification must inevitably lead to the conclusion that she took Mildronate for the purpose of enhancing her performance.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/maria-sharapova-two-year-drug-ban-meldonium-story-doesnt-add-up-a7071881.html


That's pretty clear cut - can't see any wiggle room there.

The fact that she used meldonium on intensive training days and match days makes it crystal clear that she was using it as a PED rather than as a preventative medication. There are NO cardiac or diabetic drugs that would fit this profile.
What don't you understand? It was not classified as a PED before! Isn't that clear?

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:08 pm

DECIMA wrote:Tenez's position is understandable though- it's not like he has spent years taking a very strong stance on doping.
And his line in his argument with Veejay last month, 'let's if she's guilty a second time' is also trademark Tenez, he has shown himself to be someone very reticent in accusing players without proof to the extent it's not surprising he wants Sharapova to be caught twice before he can show his principled outrage.
Pilpul!

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Excellent you can see how the media and Vee are twisting the truth: The original text from CAS is here:
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_4643__FINAL__internet.pdf
It says:

In essence, the Tribunal found in the Decision that:
“The contravention of the anti-doping rule was not intentional as Ms Sharapova did not appreciate that Mildronate contained a substance prohibited from 1 January 2016.
However she does bear sole responsibility for the contravention, and very significant fault, in failing to take any steps to check whether the continued use of this medicine was permissible. If she had not concealed her use of Mildronate form the anti-doping authorities, members of her own support team and the doctors whom she consulted, but had sought advice, then the contravention would have been avoided. She is the sole author of her misfortune”.

Why did you or the "so called" Independant did not mention it? Do you really think if it was Murray or Evans they woudl have omitted that first part of the paragraph?

Also you can also  read:

101. Finally, the Panel wishes to point out that the case it heard, and the award it renders, was not about an athlete who cheated. It was only about the degree of fault that can be imputed to a player for her failure to make sure that the substance contained in a product she had been legally taking over a long period, and for most of the time on the basis of a doctor’s prescription, remained in compliance with the TADP and WADC. "

No wiggle room Emancipator !

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Et Vee don't answer a book! just a simple concise answer...if you have one!

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Emancipator on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:50 pm

LOL.. 'If she had not concealed her use of Mildronate form the anti-doping authorities, members of her own support team and the doctors whom she consulted,'

That doesn't sound like someone trying to cover something up  Winking

I can't be arsed to get into the nitty gritty of this but everyone knows she tried to pull a fast one at least morally even if it wasn't explicit cheating (succeeded for years) and then slipped up.

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Tenez wrote:Et Vee don't answer a book! just a simple concise answer...if you have one!
defending her until the end  Laugh
im not twisting anything tenez
what i posted is what the  tribunal who handed her a 2 year suspension initially concluded
what you just posted is what the tribunal CAS concluded to reduce her sentence 
i have no doubt it my mind that a lot of the pressure to say the above came from sponsors and brands that she endorses,hence the reason why she was given a wildcard into a tournament sponsored by proche when her ban wasnt even up
wouldnt you usually have a problem with an athlete returning from a doping ban being given a wild card into a tournament when the ban isnt even up?
another double standard...
at the end of the day,2 tribunals concluded two very different things in the case of sharapova  and one had nothing to do with trying to get the athlete back to competing,but rather handing her a 2 year suspensions because of the crime she committed 
what your tribunal proved is that she still lied her way out of failing a drugs test because they believe that she was using the drug for medical reasons  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:01 pm

So according to your doping expert eye, who is a bigger doper: Sharapova or Serena, Vee?

noleisthebest

Posts : 24797
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:10 pm

... wrote:So according to your doping expert eye, who is a bigger doper: Sharapova or Serena, Vee?
while i suspect that serena has used banned substances,i have no proof that she does
i have however seen sharapova serve a 15 month ban for failing a drugs test so sharapova remains the bigger doper until serena is caught
if youre going to ask me to compare a proven case with a guilty verdict with suspicion,what else would you expect me to do? 
but for the sake of the argument,who do you think the bigger doper is NITB
sharapova or williams?
answer this time,dont ignore or run away..

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:13 pm

@tenez
you know the funny thing about the link that you posted re CAS
is that no where do they say that sharapova failed a drugs test because she is russian
nor does it determine that WADA banned meldonium as a political move
isnt that funny eh?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:14 pm

I am not an expert, but looking at Serena's biceps and the speed of her serve, there is no doubt she is the proper doper here.

Her serve is enhanced same way as Nadal's and Murray's.

Look at old matches of Serena and Henin and compare her physique then and now, esp her arms.

noleisthebest

Posts : 24797
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:24 pm

... wrote:I am not an expert, but looking at Serena's biceps and the speed of her serve, there is no doubt she is the proper doper here.

Her serve is enhanced same way as Nadal's and Murray's.

Look at old matches of Serena and Henin and compare her physique then and now, esp her arms.
its speculation NITB
serena has got a natural athlete physique,unike nadal and novaks who has gone though many transformations,ie gaining muscle and losing muscle tone which also happens to coincide with their performances
but recently muscle mass isnt everything that leads us to believe that an athlete is doping because there are drugs available that have no visible physical side effects and i dont personally believe that steroids are the drug of choice anymore,maybe for some but certainly not what it used to be 
you dont know what other drugs sharapova has or could be using
just as you dont know what drugs serena has or could be using
the possibility for both serena and sharapova being massive dopers are equal,its has to be the same for every athlete you speculate,but what we do know is that sharapova failed a drugs test for a banned illegal drug and then lied about it to get herself out of it

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Veejay wrote:
... wrote:I am not an expert, but looking at Serena's biceps and the speed of her serve, there is no doubt she is the proper doper here.

Her serve is enhanced same way as Nadal's and Murray's.

Look at old matches of Serena and Henin and compare her physique then and now, esp her arms.
its speculation NITB
serena has got a natural athlete physique,unike nadal and novaks who has gone though many transformations,ie gaining muscle and losing muscle tone which also happens to coincide with their performances
but recently muscle mass isnt everything that leads us to believe that an athlete is doping because there are drugs available that have no visible physical side effects and i dont personally believe that steroids are the drug of choice anymore,maybe for some but certainly not what it used to be 
you dont know what other drugs sharapova has or could be using
just as you dont know what drugs serena has or could be using
the possibility for both serena and sharapova being massive dopers are equal,its has to be the same for every athlete you speculate,but what we do know is that sharapova failed a drugs test for a banned illegal drug and then lied about it to get herself out of it

Speculation is good enough for me.

I don't look at weather forcast, through the window is enough. And I am usually right. Winking

noleisthebest

Posts : 24797
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:39 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:
... wrote:I am not an expert, but looking at Serena's biceps and the speed of her serve, there is no doubt she is the proper doper here.

Her serve is enhanced same way as Nadal's and Murray's.

Look at old matches of Serena and Henin and compare her physique then and now, esp her arms.
its speculation NITB
serena has got a natural athlete physique,unike nadal and novaks who has gone though many transformations,ie gaining muscle and losing muscle tone which also happens to coincide with their performances
but recently muscle mass isnt everything that leads us to believe that an athlete is doping because there are drugs available that have no visible physical side effects and i dont personally believe that steroids are the drug of choice anymore,maybe for some but certainly not what it used to be 
you dont know what other drugs sharapova has or could be using
just as you dont know what drugs serena has or could be using
the possibility for both serena and sharapova being massive dopers are equal,its has to be the same for every athlete you speculate,but what we do know is that sharapova failed a drugs test for a banned illegal drug and then lied about it to get herself out of it

Speculation is good enough for me.

I don't look at weather forcast,  through the window is enough. And I am usually right. Winking
so why do you have such a hard time admitting that sharapova tried to cheat and instead say that she failed a drugs test because she is russian and because banning the drug was a political move?
surely if youre suspicious if serena ,than you have to be open to the possibility that any athlete is the draw could be doping too
but yet when one athletes does get caught,you make excuses for her
if this case was reversed and it was serena who tested positive for meldonium after having taking it for 10 years,the drugs just recently gets banned but she fails to disclose that she was using the drug on a doping control form and her team and then goes on to lie her way out of failing a dugs test,would you still have the same opinion of serena as you do of sharapova? 
would you still be making the same excuses for her saying that its because shes american and the drug was banned in a political move?
i seriously doubt it

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:45 pm

Vee man!!!

For ine last time L I S T E N   C A R E F U L L Y:

I am not upset because Sharapova isn't a doper but because Serena who is a bigger doper is protected only because she is American.

Get it?

noleisthebest

Posts : 24797
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:12 pm

... wrote:Vee man!!!

For ine last time L I S T E N   C A R E F U L L Y:

I am not upset because Sharapova isn't a doper but because Serena who is a bigger doper is protected only because she is American.

Get it?
that doesnt answer the question  and i didnt expect you to admit to anything either  Laugh
can you proof what youre saying
see  its one thing speculating or having an opinion,its another thing to make statements as fact,especailly if you have no proof

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:23 pm

Tenez wrote:Excellent you can see how the media and Vee are twisting the truth: The original text from CAS is here:
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Award_4643__FINAL__internet.pdf
It says:

In essence, the Tribunal found in the Decision that:
“The contravention of the anti-doping rule was not intentional as Ms Sharapova did not appreciate that Mildronate contained a substance prohibited from 1 January 2016.
However she does bear sole responsibility for the contravention, and very significant fault, in failing to take any steps to check whether the continued use of this medicine was permissible. If she had not concealed her use of Mildronate form the anti-doping authorities, members of her own support team and the doctors whom she consulted, but had sought advice, then the contravention would have been avoided. She is the sole author of her misfortune”.

Why did you or the "so called" Independant did not mention it? Do you really think if it was Murray or Evans they woudl have omitted that first part of the paragraph?

Also you can also  read:

101. Finally, the Panel wishes to point out that the case it heard, and the award it renders, was not about an athlete who cheated. It was only about the degree of fault that can be imputed to a player for her failure to make sure that the substance contained in a product she had been legally taking over a long period, and for most of the time on the basis of a doctor’s prescription, remained in compliance with the TADP and WADC. "

No wiggle room Emancipator !
the other reason why no one can take what CAS tribunal says seriously is because they admit that she concealed her use of mildronate from the anti doping authorities,members of her own support team and doctors the conventration would have been avoided
she hid the fact that she was using the drug because she felt that she had something to hide,even when the drug was legal,she was already hiding using a drug as a performance enhancer,she knew exactly what she was ding 
she was never using the drug for medical reasons which is why she never consulted a doctor,there was no condition (another lie) 
what do you think that sharapova is substituting meldonium with for her condition tenez?  Big Grin
that is the most incriminating part in the sharapova case and the  they go on to say," was not about an athlete who cheated"
deliberately withholding information is lying,lying is stealing from or cheating a person or party out of the truth
as i said breaking the rules is breaking the rules and with holding information on an anti doping control form is breaking the rules
you cant be upset if one athletes breaks the rules and then be ok if another athlete breaks the rules
that is a double standard

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Daniel on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:25 pm

As has been pointed out before, bicep size does not equal doping amount. People don't all come with equal bodymass, equal genetics, or spend equal amounts of time in the gym.  Please, for the love of god, realize this.

Daniel

Posts : 3049
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:57 pm

Daniel wrote:As has been pointed out before, bicep size does not equal doping amount. People don't all come with equal bodymass, equal genetics, or spend equal amounts of time in the gym.  Please, for the love of god, realize this.
NITB has a tendency to make things up,like the time she said that there was proof of serena failed drugs tests or doping in some lab somewhere in switzerland 

i just cant get my head around the zero tolerance stance tenez has on doping,but then choses to agree with a tribunal who are clearly making excuses for sharapova 
had she consulted a doctor,it still doesnt prove that she would have listed meldonium on a doping control form
thats just an assumption and excuse that they are making on her behalf 
it makes it so much harder to believe that she would have,when she didnt even list the drug on the doping contron form when the drug was perfectly legal
she listed all the other drugs that she was using all except meldonium,why was she hiding that? 
also the information that the drug was being banned had been on the website since september 15 for the whole world to see,thats 3-4 month window and some reports are saying that she was notified that the drug was being banned at least 5 times 
so dont understand why he is even defending her,reading his comments about other athletes where there isnt even an ounce of the evidence that there is in the sharapova case 
thats why i say his arguments are full of double standards 
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2016/03/08/maria-sharapova-clouds-gather-over-tennis-star/

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Daniel on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.

Daniel

Posts : 3049
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 pm

Daniel wrote:Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.
Well frankly it does not matter what you and some others believe. The judgement says specifically she is no cheat...and she has more fans than you. So the world care even less what you believe.

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Tenez wrote:
Daniel wrote:Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.
Well frankly it does not matter what you and some others believe. The judgement says specifically she is no cheat...and she has more fans than you. So the world care even less what you believe.
the point i was trying to make here tenez actually has nothing to do with sharapova as i was only using the discussion as an example to point out that some of your arguments are full of double standards and you can say just as many contradictory things as those that you point the finger at
maybe i seem a little harsh on you as we are all capable of doing the same thing and do from time to time,none of us are perfect but youre not going to win anyone over to your opinion/side when you show an unwillingness to admit to being wrong when you are or case in point cherry pick evidence to try and substantiate your opinion

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Tenez on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:33 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Daniel wrote:Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.
Well frankly it does not matter what you and some others believe. The judgement says specifically she is no cheat...and she has more fans than you. So the world care even less what you believe.
the point i was trying to make here tenez actually has nothing to do with sharapova as i was only using the discussion as an example to point out that some of your arguments are full of double standards and you can say just as many contradictory things as those that you point the finger at
maybe i seem a little harsh on you as we are all capable of doing the same thing and do from time to time,none of us are perfect but youre not going to win anyone over to your opinion/side when you show an unwillingness to admit to being wrong when you are or case in point cherry pick evidence to try and substantiate your opinion
Frankly this is a joke.

You were hilighting the text from CAS to support your point and suddenly when the text says clearly that she is no cheat you dismiss it as "CAS cannot be taken seriously" and you have the guts to tell me I can say "contradictory things"?

You cannot be serious!

Tenez

Posts : 16996
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Daniel wrote:Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.
Well frankly it does not matter what you and some others believe. The judgement says specifically she is no cheat...and she has more fans than you. So the world care even less what you believe.
the point i was trying to make here tenez actually has nothing to do with sharapova as i was only using the discussion as an example to point out that some of your arguments are full of double standards and you can say just as many contradictory things as those that you point the finger at
maybe i seem a little harsh on you as we are all capable of doing the same thing and do from time to time,none of us are perfect but youre not going to win anyone over to your opinion/side when you show an unwillingness to admit to being wrong when you are or case in point cherry pick evidence to try and substantiate your opinion
Frankly this is a joke.

You were hilighting the text from CAS to support your point and suddenly when the text says clearly that she is no cheat you dismiss it as "CAS cannot be taken seriously" and you have the guts to tell me I can say "contradictory things"?

You cannot be serious!
how can CAS be taken seriously when they are making excuses for sharapova,unlike the previous tribunal who made no excuses for her?
they are clearly saying that if she sought medical advice then she wouldnt have done what she did,but she didnt seek medical advice and she did do what she did- so there is no excuse 
its also nice to know that they are so sure that she would have done what they think she would have done had she sought medical advice when there is absolutely no proof that she would have,they are just taking her word for it 
but youve basically just proven what i tried to say

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Daniel on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 pm

Tenez wrote:
Daniel wrote:Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.
Well frankly it does not matter what you and some others believe. The judgement says specifically she is no cheat...and she has more fans than you. So the world care even less what you believe.

The judgement was a ban. She's been found guilty.  Whether you like it or not.

Daniel

Posts : 3049
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:43 pm

Daniel wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Daniel wrote:Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.
Well frankly it does not matter what you and some others believe. The judgement says specifically she is no cheat...and she has more fans than you. So the world care even less what you believe.

The judgement was a ban. She's been found guilty.  Whether you like it or not.
And she's srill less doped, better looking and smarter than S. Williams.

Whether you like it or not.

noleisthebest

Posts : 24797
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Daniel on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:05 pm

She is better looking - and probably smarter (just about.  She's still dumb as shit).  But that's about it. And what relevance does that have, exactly? Williams has never been found guilty, and - as I keep reminding you - our justice system is based on evidence. Not your say so.

But I think it's telling that you mention intelligence and looks in this conversation. I think you just unwittingly told everyone why you are really defending Sharapova.  Doh  I'd wager that's why Tenez is too.  Shame that Dan Evans has the wrong genitals, eh?

Daniel

Posts : 3049
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:15 pm

... wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Daniel wrote:Sharapova is as guilty as sin and was banned for being guilty.  It doesn't matter what Tenez or "..." believe... that's how she will be known for the rest of her life- a drug cheat.  And good.
Well frankly it does not matter what you and some others believe. The judgement says specifically she is no cheat...and she has more fans than you. So the world care even less what you believe.

The judgement was a ban. She's been found guilty.  Whether you like it or not.
And she's srill less doped, better looking and smarter than S. Williams.

Whether you like it or not.
Laugh Laugh Laugh
can you actually prove the highlighted part or are you making things up again?
i cant stop laughing at you and tenez denying to be sharapova fans or supporters,but look at the lengths you go to defend her!!
shes smarter,better looking has more fans... Laugh like that matters in tennis...i think what matters is that sharapova used drugs to gain an edge and still lost to serena 17 straight times
if sharapova fails a drugs test its because shes russian,the drugs shes takes is banned as a political move to catch the eastern europeans... Big Grin
you cant make this shit up!!
edited:
any sane person with a real condition would seek medical advice,not personally decide or administer what drugs they should be taking to treat the condition,that should prove to anyone that there was no condition  to begin with
its also been proven by the previous tribunal that her "condition" wouldnt have needed for her to take meldonium for the length and period of time that she did 10 years
their whole conclusion which is based on an massive IF is really no different then saying,had dan evans known that cocaine was a banned and illegal class A drug then he wouldnt have taken it  Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:50 pm

Veejay wrote:terrible news about venus williams 
although i have always like and respected her,cant say that this isnt very disappointing especially if its true that shes at fault
she should be brought to justice if it wasnt an accident just like anyone one of us would be,she shouldnt be given special treatment as if she is somehow above the law
as for the family who are suing her,condolences to them but this is clearly an opportunity for them to get compensation because they know that shes loaded 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40452270
sue barker claims that venus is being sued unfairly 
venus as asked about the situation after her win today in the press conference and she broke down

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Of course she will cry, gonna cost her a god 1-5 mil out of court settlement. She ain't earning much lately.

Jahu

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Jahu wrote:Of course she will cry, gonna cost her a god 1-5 mil out of court settlement. She ain't earning much lately.
no she looked genuinely upset,not the same smug face you always see from sour puss

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Daniel on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Jahu wrote:Of course she will cry, gonna cost her a god 1-5 mil out of court settlement. She ain't earning much lately.

She's worth way more. She gets that much from endorsements alone while sitting on the loo.  Money isn't the issue here.

Daniel

Posts : 3049
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:Of course she will cry, gonna cost her a god 1-5 mil out of court settlement. She ain't earning much lately.
no she looked genuinely upset,not the same smug face you always see from sour puss

Of course, to you, since you're all romantic and pro-equality Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:54 pm

are you not pro equality then jahu?
by the way,did you see the instagram clip they showed of serena practising today on today at wimbledon??
if you didnt,have a look im sure you and a few other will love it   Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:48 pm

No, I'm not pro-equality because man and woman are made for different roles in life, sure respect, love, hard sex etc are understandable, and I am for equal number of orgasms of course  Laugh

Watched the clip, she can barely turn for that BH, giving the baby unnecessary internal earthquakes for no reason!!! Should stop this tennis acting till 1 year after birth.

Jahu

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:56 am

Jahu wrote:No, I'm not pro-equality because man and woman are made for different roles in life, sure respect, love, hard sex etc are understandable, and I am for equal number of orgasms of course  Laugh

Watched the clip, she can barely turn for that BH, giving the baby unnecessary internal earthquakes for no reason!!! Should stop this tennis acting till 1 year after birth.
equal rights in my opinion is about human rights,and has nothing to do with gender per say,but rather human beings being treated equally and fairly
feminism is about empowering women especially in non traditional roles 
i think that its safe to say that we will definitely be seeing serena back one tour once shes had her baby

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Yes, but humans are split into genders (or the new shiny genderless crap), so one has to view this as a world of Man and Woman, not just humans per se  Big Grin

Sure she will be back, she is still a strong dinosaur, and anyway kids of celebs all grow up with nannies, seeing parents for birthdays and xmass only.

Jahu

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Jahu wrote:Yes, but humans are split into genders (or the new shiny genderless crap), so one has to view this as a world of Man and Woman, not just humans per se  Big Grin

Sure she will be back, she is still a strong dinosaur, and anyway kids of celebs all grow up with nannies, seeing parents for birthdays and xmass only.
Laugh
equal rights is just about basic human rights.i.e women being allowed to vote or drive a car,gays allowing to marry,black lives matter,the right to have an abortion and if fertilised sperm are people and refugees arent then we have a serious problem  etc etc etc
its still a mans world so we still do view men and women differently 
you seem very traditional jahu,does that mean youre always on top?  Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Jahu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:29 pm

I have no probs with voting, driving etc, as far as they serve and take care of the man of the house, I'm good, and sure I return the favour  Laugh

On top maybe is out of fashion with all digital sex positions now, but I'm sure you do it too, it's good!!, Otherwise I'm all pro trying positions, toys, groups, etc etc so I kill your traditionalism accusation  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 1960
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum