Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Who does she think she is?

+8
Emancipator
N2D2L
Daniel
bogbrush
Slippy
Veejay
noleisthebest
Tenez
12 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Who does she think she is?

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:19 am

Jahu wrote:Agree, also a trend of quick love, quick illegal pregnancies without being married!!

No babies without marrying moron  Who does she think she is?  - Page 4 3242797351
i wonder if they are gonna sign a prenup
janet jackson got about half a billion for a few months marriage and divorce 
not bad eh??
it will definitely be a huge pay day for whoever is the poorer one among the two

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:27 am

Veejay wrote:
... wrote:I noticed this word "arguably" is used a lot these days.

I can't work out its purpose.

You either are or are not the best, greatest etc...what's there to argue about!

It's like people don't believe what they are saying so it's kind of a crutch.
it just means its debatable because things arent quite as black and white as we would like it to be
but i completely agree with you,all this discussion  defeats the purpose the greatest should be undisputed,not argued which is why i dont personally believe that such a thing exist 
i think that you can be the best or greatest of the era you compete in,because thats your only competition,youre not able and never were able to compete against the athletes who preceded you
once you retire you then join a list of all time greats of the game
thats the way i see it
I agree that you can only dominate one "era" (if that as we can see that Fed's era is also different than Nadal's for instance even though they played many matches against each other)..But one can compare how one dominates his/her own era.

I think Federer certainly dominated his like no other....over the distance.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:29 am

I bet, a 300 page prenup, saw a few days ago some ex-prenups, Affleck and JLO, Affleck had it in writing to have at least 4 times a week sex with JLO, Kim or Kim's sis half a mil$ for every birth, kind of like selling babies, etc etc disgusting crap these celeb marriages.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
... wrote:I noticed this word "arguably" is used a lot these days.

I can't work out its purpose.

You either are or are not the best, greatest etc...what's there to argue about!

It's like people don't believe what they are saying so it's kind of a crutch.
it just means its debatable because things arent quite as black and white as we would like it to be
but i completely agree with you,all this discussion  defeats the purpose the greatest should be undisputed,not argued which is why i dont personally believe that such a thing exist 
i think that you can be the best or greatest of the era you compete in,because thats your only competition,youre not able and never were able to compete against the athletes who preceded you
once you retire you then join a list of all time greats of the game
thats the way i see it
I agree that you can only dominate one "era" (if that as we can see that Fed's era is also different than Nadal's for instance even though they played many matches against each other)..But one can compare how one dominates his/her own era.

I think Federer certainly dominated his like no other....over the distance.
oh yes i completely agree,he has dominated his era like never seen before,but theres also a lot to be said for the longevity of his career,he beat players from the era before him,dominated his own era and then  dominated the next generation,he is almost dominating the next generation after that..thats basically surviving through 4 generations plus all the changes the game has gone through in that period ( which is a lot) 
defining an era is also not easy,which player belongs to which era and or how long an era lasts 
he is definitely right at the top on the list of all time greats because his achievements are the greatest
but to me there is a big difference between being the greatest and being the best
in my opinion what makes an athlete great is their achievements,but saying  the best ever means that youre the best player over every era before you and the players in the eras to come,i.e youll beat everyone 
once you start making such claims it becomes more of an "arguably" discussion cause its all "if"this and " if" that none of it is based on certainty 
when i was saying that i dont believe such a thing exists,i was really referring to claims made by mac,like calling serena the greatest athlete of the last 100 years
many sports have an athlete who is considered the greatest,ie jordan,bolt,ali
but how can you compare someone like mohamed ali to roger federer and then come to some kind of conclusion that one athlete is greater then the other?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:28 pm

Jahu wrote:I bet, a 300 page prenup, saw a few days ago some ex-prenups, Affleck and JLO, Affleck had it in writing to have at least 4 times a week sex with JLO, Kim or Kim's sis half a mil$ for every birth, kind of like selling babies, etc etc disgusting crap these celeb marriages.
ahaha..he knew that she wouldnt want to put after they got married out so he made sure that she would!!  Laugh
but thats crazy eh?? cause if you dont do it at least 4 times a week,you could end up getting less to nothing in the settlement because they could use that against you as breaking the agreement clause 

the amount given for every child is quite a common thing in prenups,but a marriage isnt a business but it gets treated as such by those with wealth and position,which is why many of  those types of marriages rarely last

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:36 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:No, not trying to change your mind.

Just stating facts. Like she has 23 "Slams" but no unqualified ones.
it doesnt matter
Indeed, and we should be focussing on the wheelchair records because there might be someone even better than Serena there.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:39 pm

Veejay wrote:
... wrote:I am afraid we women are inferior in most sports: tennis, football, basketball, golf, athletics....tennis probably the least as it's least contact sport (plus they tag off men's tour) and women wear nice dresses that can show off their figure (if they have one)

Also ice-skating and gymnastics as that is more ballet and dance.

Really, Vee who is paying to go and watch women's sports events...

Just get real!
inferior is the wrong word to use 
female sport is not lower in prestige to mens sport 
its not a second class sport 
mens sport competes at much a higher level in almost every sport out there,by that doesnt make female sport inferior or any lesser of a sport 
winning a gold medal in womens sport at the olympics is not a lower status or lesser gold medal then winning a gold medal in mens sport,its the same as winning a grand slam,its a pretigious title,its not any less prestigious for the women who win the title simply because they are women
winning the wimbledon title is the pinnacle of of the womens game just as much as its the pinnacle of the mens game
womens sport is a sport in its own right,that is what you cant seem to uderstand and it shouldnt be compared to mens sport because its not an even playing field 

you cant use the fact that there is more interest in the mens game to degrade the womens game and say that its inferior 
it only means that there is more interest in the mens game,that doesnt take anything away from the prestige of the womans game
but for the sake of the argument
which sport is more inferior and which sport is more superior?
boxing or tennis?
Inferior is the right word.

Women are indeed inferior to men in all those sports. This is not to disparage women, it's just a simple statement of fact.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:55 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:No, not trying to change your mind.

Just stating facts. Like she has 23 "Slams" but no unqualified ones.
it doesnt matter
Indeed, and we should be focussing on the wheelchair records because there might be someone even better than Serena there.
er...no we..especially me dont have to do anything i dont want to do, least of all focus on something youre telling me to
you should focus on wheelchair tennis if thats what you want to spend your time on... and leave me to discuss what i want to  Thumbs Up

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:01 pm

bogbrush wrote:
Veejay wrote:
... wrote:I am afraid we women are inferior in most sports: tennis, football, basketball, golf, athletics....tennis probably the least as it's least contact sport (plus they tag off men's tour) and women wear nice dresses that can show off their figure (if they have one)

Also ice-skating and gymnastics as that is more ballet and dance.

Really, Vee who is paying to go and watch women's sports events...

Just get real!
inferior is the wrong word to use 
female sport is not lower in prestige to mens sport 
its not a second class sport 
mens sport competes at much a higher level in almost every sport out there,by that doesnt make female sport inferior or any lesser of a sport 
winning a gold medal in womens sport at the olympics is not a lower status or lesser gold medal then winning a gold medal in mens sport,its the same as winning a grand slam,its a pretigious title,its not any less prestigious for the women who win the title simply because they are women
winning the wimbledon title is the pinnacle of of the womens game just as much as its the pinnacle of the mens game
womens sport is a sport in its own right,that is what you cant seem to uderstand and it shouldnt be compared to mens sport because its not an even playing field 

you cant use the fact that there is more interest in the mens game to degrade the womens game and say that its inferior 
it only means that there is more interest in the mens game,that doesnt take anything away from the prestige of the womans game
but for the sake of the argument
which sport is more inferior and which sport is more superior?
boxing or tennis?
Inferior is the right word.

Women are indeed inferior to men in all those sports. This is not to disparage women, it's just a simple statement of fact.
you should go and voice that opinion to the likes of navratilova,billi jean king,steffi graff,,venus and serena wiliams etc
im sure they will all love to know your opinion,cause i certainly dont care about it  
your opinion means nothing to me so go tell people that care

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:21 pm

Vee, so you think woman are equal to us? You some lady defender/abuser depending on the moment?  Big Grin

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:27 pm

Jahu wrote:Vee, so you think woman are equal to us? You some lady defender/abuser depending on the moment?  Big Grin
im a smooth operator jahu...you have to be one when it comes to women or youll be sleeping on the couch...
or even worse,the dog box

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Oh you weak sub romantic boy  Laugh

Woman need a firm hand man, and should know their place  Winking

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:51 pm

Jahu wrote:Oh you weak sub romantic boy  Laugh

nah not a romantic,just sweet talk them into doing things.. Big Grin

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by bogbrush Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Jahu wrote:Oh you weak sub romantic boy  Laugh

Life would be more competitive without sensitive betas around, you should be grateful.

bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:26 pm

bb, please translate, so you saying not being sensitive would be more competitive i.e better life?

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:05 pm

terrible news about venus williams 
although i have always like and respected her,cant say that this isnt very disappointing especially if its true that shes at fault
she should be brought to justice if it wasnt an accident just like anyone one of us would be,she shouldnt be given special treatment as if she is somehow above the law
as for the family who are suing her,condolences to them but this is clearly an opportunity for them to get compensation because they know that shes loaded 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40452270

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:59 pm

mac regrets comments about serena and is surprised by the reaction 

he should regret it,it was a very stupid and unfair comparison
men have a natural advantage over women which is why they can compete at a much higher level 
comparing female athletes to male athletes as if its some kind of even playing field is very unfair,it never has been an even playing field and it never will be an even playing field
which is why in most sports women compete against women and men compete against men
a fair comparison would be to compare female athletes with female athletes not with males athletes 
just because male sports compete at a much higher level then womans sports,doesnt somehow make womens sports beneath  or inferior to mens sport 
womens sport is a recognised sport in its own right with its own prestige 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2017/06/29/johnmcenroe-says-regrets-comments-serena-williams-surprised/

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Of course she's gonna kill people driving a bus Toyota Sequoia, old man would of survived if she was driving a normal car.

Ban SUV's NOW!!!

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Jahu wrote:Of course she's gonna kill people driving a bus Toyota Sequoia, old man would of survived if she was driving a normal car.

Ban SUV's NOW!!!
would you drive or walk into an SUV so that you can sue the driver jahu?  Big Grin

there should be some cctv footage available to determine if it was an accident or something more criminal

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:47 pm

In USA, the land of under-educated and over-medicated, suing is part of DNA, so I guess everything is possible there.

Though a couple of old people pulling this is not believable, maybe some junkies sure.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Veejay wrote:mac regrets comments about serena and is surprised by the reaction 

But then suddenly when she wants to compare her earnings with the mens, it's not stupid and unfair?

Some really have no qualm to want it both ways.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Jahu wrote:In USA, the land of under-educated and over-medicated, suing is part of DNA, so I guess everything is possible there.

Though a couple of old people pulling this is not believable, maybe some junkies sure.
im not saying that s the case,im just asking you if youd ever do that..
in the land of the free,its quite common to do something like that like on the movie erin brokovic

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Tenez wrote:

But then suddenly when she wants to compare her earnings with the mens, it's not stupid and unfair?

has she ever done that before?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:00 pm

Would I do it, depends, if a loser living on coupons I would do it, but you need to catch the other side on red light or something for it to be valid, then settle it out of court with a bag of cash.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:01 pm

I think she has sad a few times about equaling prize money for men and woman, while racking up GS'es in 3 sets.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Jahu wrote:Would I do it, depends, if a loser living on coupons I would do it, but you need to catch the other side on red light or something for it to be valid, then settle it out of court with a bag of cash.
aha...i knew you would lol!
i dont know if i would do it,too afraid of getting hurt lol im too precious for that  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:04 pm

“Yeah, I think we deserve equal prize money - yeah absolutely,” Williams spat, when somebody had the temerity to ask in the press conference.

“I would like to see people - the public, the press, other athletes in general - just realise and respect women for who they are and what we are and what we do.

Williams’ reward for her day’s work? £500,000. Or £4.3m-an-hour, not including breaks. During which time, the 34-year-old hit a tennis ball just 143 times, or £3,500 a pop.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/687374/Serena-Williams-equal-prize-money-men-women-Wimbledon-news-gossip

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:05 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:Would I do it, depends, if a loser living on coupons I would do it, but you need to catch the other side on red light or something for it to be valid, then settle it out of court with a bag of cash.
aha...i knew you would lol!
i dont know if i would do it,too afraid of getting hurt lol im too precious for that  Laugh

When you don't have to feed yourself, pain is the only gain man, risk risk risk, you puppy  Big Grin

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Of course she has. She is one of the fiercest advocate of equal money between men and women.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Jahu wrote:“Yeah, I think we deserve equal prize money - yeah absolutely,” Williams spat, when somebody had the temerity to ask in the press conference.

“I would like to see people - the public, the press, other athletes in general - just realise and respect women for who they are and what we are and what we do.

Williams’ reward for her day’s work? £500,000. Or £4.3m-an-hour, not including breaks. During which time, the 34-year-old hit a tennis ball just 143 times, or £3,500 a pop.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/tennis/687374/Serena-Williams-equal-prize-money-men-women-Wimbledon-news-gossip
i dont think asking or wanting euqal prize money is a double standard in this instance
i keep saying this,the womans game is a recognised sport in its own right
how could asking for equal prize money in womans golf and asking for equal prize money in womans athletics be a double standard
both sports are recognised  sports in their own right
dont confuse equal rights with an equal playing field its not the same thing

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Of course she has. She is one of the fiercest advocate of equal money between men and women.
and whats so wrong with that?
you actually said "when she wants to compare her earnings with the mens" 
that could be interpreted as if she was comparing her earnings with men in a bragging sort of way
as i said above to jahu,dont confuse equal rights with an even playing field its not the same thing

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:11 pm

What you mean whats wrong? Woman dont play best of 5, so should earn 1/3 less in prize money.

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:

that could be interpreted as if she was comparing her earnings with men in a bragging sort of way
as i said above to jahu,dont confuse equal rights with an even playing field its not the same thing
Asking to be paid as much as men is in effect comparing her earnings with men. Her point is not wanting to be paid $XXX but to be paid as much as men, therefore it is comparing!.....yet she refuses to be compared with them when it comes to tennis!

She is full of contradictions, like showing her naked body to the world and accusing McEnroe of breaching her privacy because he simply mentions her in a comment!

But we can see so much partiality in your judgement when it comes to her......it's quite funny actually!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:35 pm

The way thins are going I can easily see Serena going for the first black WOMAN US presidency

Imagine Vee's elections thread on that occasion! Laugh

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Bet he will emigrate to US and get US papers to vote for her  Laugh

Or is it just a show from him here, getting all black on us  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:

Asking to be paid as much as men is in effect comparing her earnings with men. Her point is not wanting to be paid $XXX but to be paid as much as men, therefore it is comparing!.....yet she refuses to be compared with them when it comes to tennis!

She is full of contradictions, like showing her naked body to the world and accusing McEnroe of breaching her privacy because he simply mentions her in a comment!

But we can see so much partiality in your judgement when it comes to her......it's quite funny actually!
ok so is it your opinion that women dont serve equal rights unless its an even playing field?
you realise that even if women were to be given equal prize money it still wouldnt make it an even playing field 
yes the world is full of contradictions and double standards but thinking that you deserve equal prize money has nothing to do wth you comparing yourself to men
take serena out of the equation 
if hypothetically both draws were women only and no men playing,and one draw was getting more prize money then the other,would it still be a double standard to expect equal prize money?
equality isnt mutually exclusive to gender or a comparison there of 
but at least i can call serena out on her shit unlike you and sharapova...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Jahu wrote:Bet he will emigrate to US and get US papers to vote for her  Laugh

I dunno, Vee is a dark horse!

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Jahu wrote:What you mean whats wrong? Woman dont play best of 5, so should earn 1/3 less in prize money.ive always 
i have never advocated for equal prize money jahu,but if thats her opinion then thats her opinion

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Jahu wrote:Bet he will emigrate to US and get US papers to vote for her  Laugh

it would still be one hell of a lot better then voting or supporting a pussy grabbing orange coveffe who likes to get urinated on by russian prostitutes  Laugh

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by noleisthebest Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Veejay wrote:
Jahu wrote:What you mean whats wrong? Woman dont play best of 5, so should earn 1/3 less in prize money.ive always 
i have never advocated for equal prize money jahu,but if thats her opinion then thats her opinion
So what's your opinion on her opinion?

noleisthebest

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:51 pm

... wrote:
Veejay wrote:
So what's your opinion on her opinion?
its her opinion which she is entitled to,just like your opinion is your opinion which youre entitled to
whether i agree or disagree makes no difference,it will remain her opinion

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jahu Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Give a straight answer man, you support her equal prize or not?

Stop sugar coating everything, make a stand!!! Spank her  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:00 pm

Spot on, Tenez.  She's another "Oh woe is me."  She's like a porn star complaining that people don't respect her job - or a celebrity showing her ass complaining that the "industry" is objectifying her. She's a gormless, brainless, attention seeker.  Put her in the men's qualification and let her complain about how she keeps losing.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:01 pm

Jahu wrote:Give a straight answer man, you support her equal prize or not?

Stop sugar coating everything, make a stand!!! Spank her  Laugh
i told you,i have never advocated for equal prize money,i think that the players at the top earn way too much anyway 
looks at tiger woods,worth almost a billion,no one should be worth that much or earn that much
but i support her right to having an opinion

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Daniel wrote:Spot on, Tenez.  She's another "Oh woe is me."  She's like a porn star complaining that people don't respect her job - or a celebrity showing her ass complaining that the "industry" is objectifying her. She's a gormless, brainless, attention seeker.  Put her in the men's qualification and let her complain about how she keeps losing.
if you actually  read serena response to john mcenroe,nowhere will you find her asking john not to compare her the mens game and that she thinks its an unfair comparison because its not an even playing field
its me thats saying that not her 
i agree with with a lot of what you say,she does and said contradicting things,like like mac and many other people including tenez
amri really exposed that one...

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:12 pm

Veejay wrote:ok so is it your opinion that women dont serve equal rights unless its an even playing field?
you realise that even if women were to be given equal prize money it still wouldnt make it an even playing field 
yes the world is full of contradictions and double standards but thinking that you deserve equal prize money has nothing to do wth you comparing yourself to men
if hypothetically both draws were women only and no men playing,and one draw was getting more prize money then the other,would it still be a double standard to expect equal prize money?
I understand now why you were so biased on Sharapova...it all makes sense. I won;t discuss with you on this matter cause you clearly are too much of a Serena fan to have any kind of objectovity on this matter.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:21 pm

Tenez wrote:
Veejay wrote:ok so is it your opinion that women dont serve equal rights unless its an even playing field?
I understand now why you were so biased on Sharapova...it all makes sense. I won;t discuss with you on this matter cause you clearly are too much of a Serena fan to have any kind of objectovity on this matter.
funny thats how your opinion on the sharapova case comes across and then you want to accuse me of what youre doing..ok.. 
as i said to daniel above if you actually  read serena response to john mcenroe,no where will you find her asking john not to compare her the mens game and that she thinks its an unfair comparison because its not an even playing field
its me thats saying that not her

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Veejay wrote:yes the world is full of contradictions and double standards....
...but for someone who complains all the time about it, you seem very lenient when it comes to your "beauty"!

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Veejay Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:33 pm

Tenez wrote:
...but for someone who complains all the time about it, you seem very lenient when it comes to your "beauty"!
explain to me how i can say that this is a double standard when i am the one saying it not her?

Veejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenez Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Veejay wrote:
Tenez wrote:
explain to me how i can say that this is a double standard when i am the one saying it not her?
I dunno...you seemed to agree she was full of contradictions.

Tenez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum