Our Tennis Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» I Just Can't Help Believing!
The left is eating itself apart... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:00 pm by noleisthebest

» The Bullshit of Rafael Nadal
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 12:15 am by Daniel2

» Why Trump's 'tough' stance on radical Islam... could lead to more terrorism
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 am by Daniel2

» Missing Madeline 10 years on..
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:31 am by Daniel2

» '15 Dubious Weak Era Records'
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:06 am by Daniel2

» AO 2024 - Sinner baby!!
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyThu Feb 01, 2024 4:05 am by Daniel2

» Paris Masters
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 9:47 pm by noleisthebest

» Alvarez could bring me back to tennis
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 10:25 am by raiders_of_the_lost_ark

» IDEMOOOOOOO! ! ! !
The left is eating itself apart... EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:47 am by noleisthebest

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

The left is eating itself apart...

3 posters

Go down

The left is eating itself apart... Empty The left is eating itself apart...

Post by luvsports! Sun May 28, 2017 9:50 pm

I would say this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, but the regressive left do that on a daily basis now. 

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/students-protest-demand-resignation-professor-opposing-segregation

Beggars belief!

luvsports!

Back to top Go down

The left is eating itself apart... Empty Re: The left is eating itself apart...

Post by Jahu Sun May 28, 2017 10:35 pm

So you don't support segregation? And neither does the Professor, but white students don't want to be with blacks or am I missing something in this back alley story  Laugh

Jahu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 am

The left are bat shit crazy and have been for a long time.  There's a reason why we lived in relative peace in the 50s and 60s and today we have maniacs blowing little girls to pieces.  Years of these nutters running our unis, schools, police, government, and media.  They've made crime pay and prison a holiday camp.  They've invited every tom dick and Ahmed from all corners of the world and called people racists and Nazis when it was pointed out that this would be the result long term.

And they are still doing it.  When Theresa May says "We must carry on as normal", she means "You can die for my globalist leftist philosophy. I won't be dying, because I have bullet proof cars and armed guards." - and yes, the Tories these days are to the left on numerous policies - like immigration.

Japan isn't having anywhere near the same crap as Europe for a very good reason.  They aren't stupid, like us.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 pm

They're now forming militia, hiding right wing websites, Paypal are refusing to allow JihadWatch to use it (and that will only be the start), ISP's are being pressured to close right wing websites, statues all over America are being smashed... and aided and abetted by the media.  Leftist CNN actually had the gall to declare that Antifa's violence is justified.  The left are DONE.  Stick a fork in them.

Also threatening:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/leftist-journalist-lauren-kirchner-of-propublica-threatens-jihad-watch

Oh and the alternate to Twitter, Gab, has had its app removed by Google. Apparently, it's a hate site. Lol.

Daniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down