Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  edberg  davis  

Latest topics
» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Yesterday at 11:18 pm by summerblues

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Yesterday at 10:04 pm by noleisthebest

» I Have A Question
Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:24 pm by bogbrush

» The End od Internet Neutrality?
Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:20 pm by bogbrush

» Federer taps in BBC award
Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:22 pm by noleisthebest

» The Ultimate GOAT List
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 pm by Tenez

» The Best Shot Of The Year!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:59 pm by noleisthebest

» Djoko takes Stepanek on
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:53 pm by noleisthebest

» Nadal whines over surface match ups with Federer in 2017
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:44 pm by noleisthebest

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Monte Carlo

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by legendkillar on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Mannarino showed up for 3 games. Why did he even bother.

Stan struggled in his first service game!

I think the OTF should dust down their racquets and get out there.

legendkillar

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by legendkillar on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Stan a break down.

Is there any hope in the draw left?

legendkillar

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Veejay on Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:43 pm

... wrote:
Jahu wrote:Dimi having sex problems, first that drugged russian blond, now this overused like a water well Nicole, he just can't hit a normal girl can he.

This wasn't you by any chance, Yahoo, was it?

that was REALLY funny!!  Laugh Laugh

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by bogbrush on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 pm

legendkillar wrote:Stan a break down.

Is there any hope in the draw left?
Down.... and nearly out.

Crazy.

bogbrush

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by luvsports! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Out now

luvsports!

Posts : 4090
Join date : 2012-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by legendkillar on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Grief. What a pathetic day of tennis.

legendkillar

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by bogbrush on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm

Well, maybe we really are going to have Federer & Nadal duking it out at the top of the rankings!

Zverev getting nothing at all.

bogbrush

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:03 pm

Zverev sucks, anyone with golden chains and biting them, sucks too.

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Veejay wrote:zverev must be fancying his chances after seeing the world no1 ousted and nadal struggling against edmond

Please stay on the Trump thread, you and tennis are like me and females, not on same planet  Laugh Laugh

Zverev got destroyedddd

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Emancipator on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:12 pm

I think Rafa was good today but Zverev was awful which made Rafa's job much easier.

Even if Rafa is performing below par you'd expect him to beat everyone bar Djokovic

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:14 pm

Whats with Andy? What a meltdown.

Glad to see Cilic destroy Berdy.

Thiem disappointing, he is becoming Dimi no:2, no consistency at all.

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Emancipator on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Not convinced about Thiem at all. Goffin is a complete lightweight. To lose to him on his (Thiem's) best surface is poor.

Emancipator

Posts : 579
Join date : 2013-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Jahu wrote:Whats with Andy? What a meltdown.

Glad to see Cilic destroy Berdy.

Thiem disappointing, he is becoming Dimi no:2, no consistency at all.

It's not consistency, just the way he strikes his fh, too much spin....it's toothless.

I am glad flat hitters are doing well, esp Goffin, Cilic.

Zverev I only saw from 0:4 in the second set.
Bad attitude, similar to Kyrgios. (Though not as pathetic)

Nadal did to him what Zverev did to Rublev two years ago - physically suffocated him with safe tennis.

Zverev's serve was also so predictable. For someone of his height to exclusively be going for body serve in deuce court is unacceptable.

But, I didn' expect this meltdown.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:23 pm

legendkillar wrote:Mannarino showed up for 3 games. Why did he even bother.

Stan struggled in his first service game!

I think the OTF should dust down their racquets and get out there.
Laugh

Was it that bad?


noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by legendkillar on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 pm

bogbrush wrote:Well, maybe we really are going to have Federer & Nadal duking it out at the top of the rankings!

Zverev getting nothing at all.

What a cringing thought!

The chasm left in the game when they depart....

legendkillar

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by legendkillar on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:28 pm

... wrote:
legendkillar wrote:Mannarino showed up for 3 games. Why did he even bother.

Stan struggled in his first service game!

I think the OTF should dust down their racquets and get out there.
Laugh

Was it that bad?



I didn't see the matches. I was following them on live feed and I have to say as each match passed I could honestly tell you my reactions:

Murray loses....FS
Mannarino retires...WTF
Stan loses...Oh FFS!

And I gave up at that point.

I can't see how OTF would do any worse on Clay given the start thus far.

legendkillar

Posts : 1945
Join date : 2012-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Would fancy a Fed/Nadal final here at MC  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:36 pm

Djoko on his first server totally choking, faced a few BP's, still fighting.

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Tenez on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Looks like the Bull is back!....
....and it cost me money!

Tenez

Posts : 17438
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:56 pm

I don't know why, but Monte Carlo has lost its shine for me.

It shoukd be stripped of its 1000 status. I have no idea in what merits it's clinging onto it .

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Nole is playing well.

I admit I am looking forward to him beating Nadal again.

After Fedal triple it's now time for Nole-Nadal season.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:12 pm

... wrote:I don't know why, but Monte Carlo has lost its shine for me.

You would give your council flat in a heartbeat to go live near Djoko in MC smiley

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:15 pm

Jahu wrote:
... wrote:I don't know why, but Monte Carlo has lost its shine for me.

You would give your council flat in a heartbeat to go live near Djoko in MC smiley

You really are desperate, aren 't you! Laugh


noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:16 pm

For what? MC? suckssss, apart from that F1 weekend.

For Jelena?  Laugh Laugh dont like grass eating skinny girls  Big Grin

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:25 pm

I just had a look at the draw, Pouille is the only attacking player left.

I hope he makes the final.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Djoko broken, DJoko melting

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 pm

I can't stand all this wheezing and grunting.

It's spreading like an epidemic. Goes hand in hand with bashing the ball and ugly tennis & making it look cheap and nasty.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Jahu wrote:Djoko broken, DJoko melting

He is struggling with shadows.
Started the match well and with some kind of decorum and now it's all descended into a suburban muddy pit.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:40 pm

He had heavy breathing since start of the match, does not look fresh.

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 pm

I've put 2x£5 to win 2nd set on Nole when he was 2:5 down.

If I win it means he's back. Run

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:00 pm

You bet too? how un-girly  Whistle

Busta takes second set 6:4 with s nice set point.

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm

... wrote:I've put 2x£5 to win 2nd set on Nole when he was 2:5 down.

If I win it means he's back. Run

Well, he is not back and I am still very stupid. Blush

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by bogbrush on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Djokovic doing his martyr stare thing where we are supposed to think he's heroically battling against the odds.

bogbrush

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:10 pm

bogbrush wrote:Djokovic doing his martyr stare thing where we are supposed to think he's heroically battling against the odds.

Laugh

I've been hoping he'd grow up all these years...not easy with that character in his box.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Ex No1 and for last 5y a total winner, asking for crowd support against this Busta?

What a dipstick.

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Tenez on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:42 pm

summerblues wrote:
Daniel wrote:That's what he did to win it last year. Why can't he do it again this year?
Tenez has been saying this same thing for the last 6-7 years, if not more.  Not to be taken seriously.

But let's hope he is correct this year.  I am hoping Zverev can beat Rafa.
Laugh
That's true. Nadal (and his team) wrong footed me many times.....Though I have been correct the last 2 years!

Tenez

Posts : 17438
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Tenez on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:51 pm

I am so annoyed Fed did not play that MC....or another clay 1000. this year woudl have been his best chance to win that eluding MC...or Rome.

Tenez

Posts : 17438
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Tenez on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:53 pm

recently when seeing Djoko play I feel he is dragging himself down (as well as his opponent) in gutless tennis like Murray.

Still at this game they are better than the average gutless player.

Tenez

Posts : 17438
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Tenez on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:56 pm

I can't believe Djoko has a positve H2H v Federer with his shots. I know he is not in great shape now but his shots are the same as in the past. gutless.

Tenez

Posts : 17438
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:01 pm

Tenez wrote:recently when seeing Djoko play I feel he is dragging himself down (as well as his opponent) in gutless tennis like Murray.

Still at this game they are better than the average gutless player.
yes, there was ebbing and flowing. I thought he played ok towards the end.

Busta's game is so 1d.


noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Daniel on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Tenez wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Daniel wrote:Nadal is always going to be difficult to beat on Clay. No one will be that surprised if he wins Monte Carlo or the French Open this year. He is second favourite at the least for both. Arguing he is just some old fool that anyone can beat is laughably wrong.
Not content with ignoring some posters Daniel is now invented new ones with unique opinions to argue with. Still, I back him to win these debates, which if nothing else brings novelty to the forum.
Laugh

Ok, looks like you aren't going to grow up. And quoting people I have on foe so that I am forced to read it really is the last straw.  I have better things to be doing than wasting my time with closed minds on a forum. I'll pop in every now and then, but I am gone as a main poster here.  racket2


Last edited by Daniel on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daniel

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Daniel on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Tenez wrote:
summerblues wrote:
Daniel wrote:That's what he did to win it last year. Why can't he do it again this year?
Tenez has been saying this same thing for the last 6-7 years, if not more.  Not to be taken seriously.

But let's hope he is correct this year.  I am hoping Zverev can beat Rafa.
Laugh
That's true. Nadal (and his team) wrong footed me many times.....Though I have been correct the last 2 years!

You haven't been correct at all.  It's just more wishing well opinions.  And, as I predicted, Djokovic is showing more form.  But some of you guys have completely ruled him out of the equation for Roland Garros.  Tenez even thinks Federer would be favourite for it above Nadal and Djok.  That's the problem with people - They see a small trend and make it a larger trend. They see a few results and think it will be permanent. That's why Bogbrush, Tenez, and ... are continually wrong on things. Plus the wishing well complex they have. Oh, and that they are fanboys.  Doh

Daniel

Posts : 3138
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by bogbrush on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Daniel wrote:
Tenez wrote:
bogbrush wrote:
Daniel wrote:Nadal is always going to be difficult to beat on Clay. No one will be that surprised if he wins Monte Carlo or the French Open this year. He is second favourite at the least for both. Arguing he is just some old fool that anyone can beat is laughably wrong.
Not content with ignoring some posters Daniel is now invented new ones with unique opinions to argue with. Still, I back him to win these debates, which if nothing else brings novelty to the forum.
Laugh

Ok, looks like you aren't going to grow up. And quoting people I have on foe so that I am forced to read it really is the last straw.  I have better things to be doing than wasting my time with closed minds on a forum. I'll pop in every now and then, but I am gone as a main poster here.  racket2
You were a main poster here?   

(Hope nobody quotes my post so Daniel is "forced" to read it!) erm

bogbrush

Posts : 1378
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:28 am

TMF wrote:Not convinced about Thiem at all. Goffin is a complete lightweight. To lose to him on his (Thiem's) best surface is poor.
Goffin may be a lightweight, but he strikes the ball better than heavyweights.

He can easily knock Nole out today.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 am

And if Goff in good mood, he will win, Djoko got lucky twice, prick.


Last edited by Jahu on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:29 am

Daniel wrote:
Tenez wrote:
summerblues wrote:
Daniel wrote:That's what he did to win it last year. Why can't he do it again this year?
Tenez has been saying this same thing for the last 6-7 years, if not more.  Not to be taken seriously.

But let's hope he is correct this year.  I am hoping Zverev can beat Rafa.
Laugh
That's true. Nadal (and his team) wrong footed me many times.....Though I have been correct the last 2 years!

You haven't been correct at all.  It's just more wishing well opinions.  And, as I predicted, Djokovic is showing more form.  But some of you guys have completely ruled him out of the equation for Roland Garros.  Tenez even thinks Federer would be favourite for it above Nadal and Djok.  That's the problem with people - They see a small trend and make it a larger trend. They see a few results and think it will be permanent. That's why Bogbrush, Tenez, and ... are continually wrong on things. Plus the wishing well complex they have. Oh, and that they are fanboys.  Doh

How is he showing more form?

He scraped through both his matches by the skin of his teeth.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Tenez on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 am

... wrote:
TMF wrote:Not convinced about Thiem at all. Goffin is a complete lightweight. To lose to him on his (Thiem's) best surface is poor.
Goffin may be a lightweight, but he strikes the ball better than heavyweights.

He can easily knock Nole out today.
I agree. Just mentally a bit shaky.

Tenez

Posts : 17438
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by noleisthebest on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:28 pm

Tenez wrote:
... wrote:
TMF wrote:Not convinced about Thiem at all. Goffin is a complete lightweight. To lose to him on his (Thiem's) best surface is poor.
Goffin may be a lightweight, but he strikes the ball better than heavyweights.

He can easily knock Nole out today.
I agree. Just mentally a bit shaky.

Yes and that is so annoying.
Maybe a big title could change that. Or at least a big scalp to start with!

noleisthebest

Posts : 25152
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Goff need double muscle weight, he is a feather.

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Jahu on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Annabel looking desperately in need of a sun cream, massaged all over by me.

Now I don't know why is everything sex related in this forum of sports!!  Laugh

Jahu

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2016-02-23
Location : Egg am Faaker See

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monte Carlo

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum