Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

GOAT  davis  edberg  

Latest topics
» The End od Internet Neutrality?
Today at 11:55 am by Tenez

» The doping program joke of the ITF!!!
Today at 11:08 am by noleisthebest

» Federer taps in BBC award
Today at 10:43 am by bogbrush

» This Is What A Feminist Looks Like
Yesterday at 7:22 am by bogbrush

» I Have A Question
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:37 pm by noleisthebest

» The Ultimate GOAT List
Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 pm by Tenez

» The Best Shot Of The Year!
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:59 pm by noleisthebest

» Djoko takes Stepanek on
Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:53 pm by noleisthebest

» Nadal whines over surface match ups with Federer in 2017
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:44 pm by noleisthebest

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum


Nole And His Wife Back Together!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by noleisthebest on Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:53 pm

...Mrs Djokovic is expecting the second child.

If this doesn't kick Mr Djokovic back into action - nothing will....

http://www.kurir.rs/sport/tenis/radost-u-domu-dokovica-jelena-u-drugom-mesecu-trudnoce-nole-i-supruga-cekaju-drugo-dete-clanak-2679909

Baby due in August.
I know of two fabulous people born in that month...Whistle

noleisthebest

Posts : 25144
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by raiders_of_the_lost_ark on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:35 am

NITB wrote:...Mrs Djokovic is expecting the second child.

If this doesn't kick Mr Djokovic back into action - nothing will....

http://www.kurir.rs/sport/tenis/radost-u-domu-dokovica-jelena-u-drugom-mesecu-trudnoce-nole-i-supruga-cekaju-drugo-dete-clanak-2679909

Baby due in August.
I know of two fabulous people born in that month...Whistle

See if a relationship needs so much patch-work then its no way going to last long. The happy emotional moment isn't going to last forever, then it will be back to what it was before.

There was a split developing and almost on verge, then there is almost certain it will happen again.. and eventually.

So this is just a temporary relief.

raiders_of_the_lost_ark

Posts : 2850
Join date : 2012-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:43 pm

raiders_of_the_lost_ark wrote:
NITB wrote:...Mrs Djokovic is expecting the second child.

If this doesn't kick Mr Djokovic back into action - nothing will....

http://www.kurir.rs/sport/tenis/radost-u-domu-dokovica-jelena-u-drugom-mesecu-trudnoce-nole-i-supruga-cekaju-drugo-dete-clanak-2679909

Baby due in August.
I know of two fabulous people born in that month...Whistle

See if a relationship needs so much patch-work then its no way going to last long. The happy emotional moment isn't going to last forever, then it will be back to what it was before.

There was a split developing and almost on verge, then there is almost certain it will happen again.. and eventually.

So this is just a temporary relief.
i agree,he strayed for a reason and once trust is broken its virtually impossible to rebuild it
i dont think that having another baby is the answer to sorting problems in a marriage out,if anything it only makes things way more complicated
i also dont know if this is what will help novaks career,if things dont work out in his marriage again,that will certainly reflect in his tennis again

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Interesting comments, both valid.

Due to circumstances, the second child will mean more to him than his wife.

Despite all, it may not change anything, but may be enough to restart his brain & career which is in a bad place atm.

Someone needs to keep Nadal in check on clay. Winking

noleisthebest

Posts : 25144
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by bogbrush on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:04 pm

My broether in law's marriage was failing...... so they had twins. The result was more kids with a single parent.

I still have no idea (being dear to gossip) what's gone on but it sounds like he's played around - that right?

bogbrush

Posts : 1374
Join date : 2015-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:07 pm

bogbrush wrote:My broether in law's marriage was failing...... so they had twins. The result was more kids with a single parent.

I still have no idea (being dear to gossip) what's gone on but it sounds like he's played around - that right?
its rumoured that he cheated on her with a bollywood actress 
by the sound of it ( mostly from NITB) she drove him to it

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:08 pm

NITB wrote:Interesting comments, both valid.

Due to circumstances, the second child will mean more to him than his wife.

Despite all, it may not change anything, but may be enough to restart his brain & career which is in a bad place atm.

Someone needs to keep Nadal in check on clay. Winking
well i wish the 2 of them the best of luck,hopefully they will prove us wrong and make a success of the second shot

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:09 pm

Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:My broether in law's marriage was failing...... so they had twins. The result was more kids with a single parent.

I still have no idea (being dear to gossip) what's gone on but it sounds like he's played around - that right?
its rumoured that he cheated on her with a bollywood actress 
by the sound of it ( mostly from NITB) she drove him to it
I never mentioned any bollywood actress.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25144
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:21 pm

NITB wrote:
Veejay wrote:
bogbrush wrote:My broether in law's marriage was failing...... so they had twins. The result was more kids with a single parent.

I still have no idea (being dear to gossip) what's gone on but it sounds like he's played around - that right?
its rumoured that he cheated on her with a bollywood actress 
by the sound of it ( mostly from NITB) she drove him to it
I never mentioned any bollywood actress.
i know that you didnt,i read that in an article
i was saying by the sound of your comments on the subject,she was making his life a living hell

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:24 pm

Yes, she was...and for a reason.

The thing I didn't like she was making a fool of herself/Nole on social media.

They should've all kept it between four walls.

noleisthebest

Posts : 25144
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:29 pm

NITB wrote:Yes, she was...and for a reason.

The thing I didn't like she was making a fool of herself/Nole on social media.

They should've all kept it between four walls.
what was the reason?

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by noleisthebest on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:34 pm

nothing new.
Best not to go into gory details.

They have their right to privacy just like the rest of us.
Rose

noleisthebest

Posts : 25144
Join date : 2012-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:39 pm

NITB wrote:nothing new.
Best not to go into gory details.

They have their right to privacy just like the rest of us.
Rose
well its all in the public domain now so you might as well say why you feel she had a reason

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Veejay on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:16 pm

come on NITB stop playing hard to get
you know you want to tell us..
grassing is a very british thing.... Big Grin

Veejay

Posts : 3377
Join date : 2012-06-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nole And His Wife Back Together!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum